The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 14th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 14TH APRIL.

THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:19).

Many in the Church really don’t understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You couldn’t understand the Gospel and not be enthused and compelled by its truth. It’s not an assumption; it’s not some fairytale; the Gospel is real and sublime.

Think about it: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; God, in human flesh, came into this world to take the place of sinful man. He was crucified on the Cross, buried, and rose from the dead and He’s alive today. Everything He accomplished on the Cross was for the whole world.

When He died on the Cross, we died in Him. When He was buried, we were buried in Him. When God raised Him up, we were raised together with Him. Today, because He lives, we live also. What a story! The One who knew no sin was made to be sin for us that we might become the righteousness of God in Him!

Our opening verse says, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.” I’m compelled by this truth of the Gospel that, whereas we were all dead, cut off from the life of God, now in Christ we live. What a hope! What a message! 

There’s nothing like it in the world; it’s the greatest story ever told. It’s as fresh as tomorrow!
To think that this is the Gospel that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs looked forward to! 

This is the same Gospel that Moses, David and all of the prophets that spoke about Christ, prophesied about. This is the Gospel that we’ve embraced; that has become so real to our spirits. How amazing! It’s an unending song, an ever-flowing stream of bliss. How could I ever see and think but through His eyes and love only!

When I think about Jesus and what the Gospel means, and all that He’s done for us, I’m compelled to make it known to the world. What about you? Would you join to take this saving message to the ends of the earth?

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a message we have in the Gospel! Through this gracious and glorious Gospel—the good news of Christ’s salvation and deliverance from eternal death—faith is stirred in the hearts of many, and salvation abounds! Today, many are snatched from the jaws of destruction into the Kingdom of your Love Son, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 2:10-13; Romans 1:16-17 AMPC; 1 Timothy 1:15;

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 14:1-24 ; Judges 17-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 10:11-21 ; Psalm 119:65-80

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the abundance of grace and mercy that’s flowing from Your throne room! 

I receive right now, the grace for salvation of souls for the lost in my neighborhood, city, and nation. May the veil be taken off their minds for the light of the glorious gospel of Christ to shine through bringing them salvation and healing. 

Thank You for revealing Your wisdom to me in Your Word, which leads and guides me in all my affairs. Your Word in my heart makes me wise and excellent. 

I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word. I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light by which I operate in my job, finances, family, and everything that concerns me. My life is from glory to glory. 

I am filled with the fullness of God, and out of my innermost being; I bring forth good things.

I declare that my life is for glory and beauty; and in my path, there’s life, success, victory, and wealth. 

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto God! I flourish like the palm tree; I am long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful, and I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  TUESDAY 14TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: BEWARE OF SPIES.

MEMORISE:

Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom. Micah 7:5

READ: 2 Samuel 22

And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:
2 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;

3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

4 I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

5 When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;

6 The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.

8 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.

9 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

10 He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.

11 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.

12 And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

13 Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.

14 The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.

15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.

16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

17 He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters;

18 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

19 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.

20 He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

21 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

22 For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

23 For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.

24 I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.

25 Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.

26 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright.

27 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself unsavoury.

28 And the afflicted people thou wilt save: but thine eyes are upon the haughty, that thou mayest bring them down.

29 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness.

30 For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.

31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.

32 For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?

33 God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.

34 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places.

35 He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

36 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great.

37 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.

38 I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.

39 And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.

40 For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.

41 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies, that I might destroy them that hate me.
42 They looked, but there was none to save; even unto the LORD, but he answered them not.
43 Then did I beat them as small as the dust of the earth, I did stamp them as the mire of the street, and did spread them abroad.
44 Thou also hast delivered me from the strivings of my people, thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen: a people which I knew not shall serve me.
45 Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me.
46 Strangers shall fade away, and they shall be afraid out of their close places.
47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
48 It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me.
49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.

Spying is a military strategy. In Numbers 13:1-21, God directed Moses to send spies into Canaan. In Joshua 2:1, Joshua sent spies to Jericho. The devil also uses spies. In 2 Kings 6:13-14, the king of Syria sent spies after Elisha. When the target is a great one, the spy is usually recruited from within. Judas Iscariot, one of Jesus’ disciples was recruited to spy on Him. There is a saying that if the enemy within cannot kill a fellow, neither can the one outside. This is why you need to beware of spies, especially the ones close to you.

Spies collect information from careless talk. Ephesians 5:4 warns us to be careful of careless talk, even jesting. Spies ask questions to know your thoughts and plans. Proverbs 18:7 says:
 “A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.”

Many people are trapped by their loose tongues. If you are already succeeding, know that there is a spy ready to pretend to be your friend, so be careful of what you say. Be careful of the information you let out, no matter how trivial you think it is. One day, I went on a visit and someone offered to get me a particular brand of soft drink, only for another fellow to insist that I have a preference for another brand entirely. I thought oh, so I have been observed! Should the devil decide to get at me, he could use that drink. That day, I bid that preferred brand bye-bye. The devil can use the most minute information to get at anyone, however, your Ally can deal with the spy. He said in Matthew 15:13: 
“…Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.”

It is really not your duty to begin to look out for spies, let your Ally deal with them (Psalm 54:4), you just watch your tongue. Proverbs 29:11 says:
“A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.”

KEY POINT:

Be careful, especially with your words.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 7, 27, 31, 34 & 52.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE BLOOD OF JESUS*

" _And they overcome him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the world of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death". Revelation 12:11_ .

*MESSAGE*
Some illnesses require a blood transfusion to save the life of a sick person. Sometimes hospitals ask if you know anyone who could donate for such an individual or a huge sum of money may need to be paid to procure the necessary blood needed to save such a life. If the blood of a mere man could keep the sick alive, then permit me to introduce to you an even more precious blood - the blood of Jesus!

Beyond keeping a man physically alive, the blood of Jesus gives access into eternal life forever. The surest way to overcome life's daunting problems is by the blood of the Lamb. This blood of is accessible to one and all. It was shed to pay the price for the sins of the whole world (1John 2:2). Start pleading this blood which speaks  better things than any other blood.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️Plead the blood of Jesus over your family and business.

*SCRIPTURE*
Psalm 34:7; 57:1;91:9-11.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, thank you for your precious blood;

2. I declare protection upon me and my family by the power in the blood of Jesus;

3. I declare that my family and I are exempted from all evils by the power in the blood of Jesus; 

4. I plead the blood of Jesus up on me and my family and upon all my endeavors in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Lev.22, Ps. 128-131, Mark 9:14-32.
LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc.

COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER

DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES

Monday, 13th – Saturday, 18th April 2020

Monday, 13th April 2020
Intercession 1: Father, thank You for gathering multitudes into our “Special Easter Sunday” services yesterday and for granting encounter to every worshiper by your word – Psa. 118:23

Intercession 2: Father, we terminate the spirit of fear holding the Nations of the earth to ransom – Job. 3:25

Intercession 3: Father, silence all evil counsellors, manipulating our new converts from being established in this Church for life – Titus 1:10-11

Intercession 4: Father, visit every discouraged member of this Church thereby re-establishing them in the faith and in this Church for life – Isa. 51:11

Intercession 5: Father, unveil the new approach ordained for the speedy delivery of the Breaking Limit order of church growth this year – Isa. 43:18-19 

Intercession 6: Father, cause Your acts in this Church to be noised abroad as in the day of Pentecost, thereby drafting abiding multitudes into this Church all through this year– Acts 2:6/41

Tuesday, 14th April 2020
Intercession 1: Father, thank You for the victory you have granted us over the scourge of Corona Virus – Mat. 18:19

Intercession 2: Father, for the sake of the elect, supernaturally restore the economy of every nation affected by the scourge of coronavirus – Gen. 18:32

Intercession 3: Father, let every barrier standing in the way of the return of any challenged Winner to this Church, be brought down this year- Ps. 24:7

Intercession 4: Father, give all our new converts a testimony of “once I was blind, now I can see’’, so they can be established in the faith and in this Church for life – Jn. 9:25

Intercession 5: Father, stretch forth your hand to see to the speedy delivery of the 10,000 new churches to be planted across the nation this year – 1Kgs. 8:15 

Intercession 6: Father, let this Church continue to experience supernatural growth after the order of the Acts of the Apostles; thereby establishing her as a city without walls – Acts 13:44

Wednesday, 15th April 2020
Intercession 1: Father, thank you for opening the gates of the nations this week as you bring an end to this scourge of coronavirus – Gen. 18:32

Intercession 2: Father, by the blood of Jesus, we decree instant rescue for every nation of the earth under the siege of Coronavirus – Zech. 9:11-12

Intercession 3: Father, by access to divine secrets, prosper the works of the hands of every member of this Church this year, thereby launching us into a world of exploits- Job 29:4

Intercession 4: Father, turn all our new converts and new members into active disciples of Christ, thereby leading many to Christ and this Church this coming Sunday – Jn. 4:29/39

Intercession 5: Father, grant access to the new approach that will lead to the supernatural growth and replication of cells in this church this year – Eccl. 9:16

Intercession 6: Father, gather multitudes into our Midweek service tonight and grant every worshipper an encounter of a lifetime– Psa. 65:4

Thursday, 16th April 2020
Intercession 1: Father, thank you for supernaturally restoring the economy of the nations as the coronavirus scourge clears the way – 2 Kgs. 7:1/ 18

Intercession 2: Father, we decree that the aftermath of this coronavirus plague, result in explosive Church growth across the nations of the earth – Exo. 1:7

Intercession 3: Father, let every member of this Church develop an insatiable love for Your Word this year, resulting in turnaround testimonies - 1Cor. 2:9 

Intercession 4: Father, turn all our new converts into signs and wonders by Your Word, thereby establishing them in this Church this year – Isa. 8:18

Intercession 5: Father, let the fire on the prayer altar of every Winner be ever burning all through this year – Lev. 6:12-13

Intercession 6: Father, by the Blood of the Lamb, we destroy all forces of hell against the continuous growth of this Church – Rev. 12:11

Friday, 17th April 2020
Intercession 1: Father, thank you for causing the root of Coronavirus to dry up in every Nation of the earth – Mak. 11:21-22

Intercession 2: Father, we decree that the earth reject this plague of Coronavirus, thereby bringing it to a sudden end - Jer. 22:29

Intercession 3: Father, fill every member of this Church with the Spirit of the fear of the Lord; resulting in the manifestation of Your favour in everyone’s life this year- Ps. 5:12

Intercession 4: Father, we come against all the powers of darkness that may want to draw any of our new converts back to the world – Jn 10:28

Intercession 5: Father, let passion for souls be ever burning in the heart of every member of this church leading to Breaking Limit order of Church growth this year – Pro. 20:6

Intercession 6: Father, send Your reaper-angels into our harvest field; thereby mobilizing multitudes into this Church for their salvation and deliverance all through this year– Matt. 13:39.

Saturday, 18th April 2020
Intercession 1: Father, thank you for rooting out the plague of coronavirus from the earth   – Mat. 15:13

Intercession 2: Father, we decree ‘it is enough’ to the scourge of Coronavirus across the nations of the earth – 2 Sam. 24:16

Intercession 3: Father, open the eyes of every discouraged Winner to see this Church as their God-ordained city of refuge, where their trials shall be turned to testimonies this year- Psa. 65:4

Intercession 4: Father, engrace all our new converts with the zeal of the Lord, so they can be consistent in fellowship thereby growing from strength to strength – Ps 84:7

Intercession 5: Father, let this Church be jminimum double its average attendance of 2019 this year – Exo. 1:7
Intercession 6: Father, as You gather multitudes into our Anointing Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, grant every worshipper an encounter by your Word – 2 Cor. 3:18

Jesus is Lord!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 14TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: KEY FACTS ABOUT DISCIPLINE

SCRIPTURE: Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. Proverbs 22:29

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Making yourself do what you are meant to do when you are meant to do it is one of the greatest strengths of character.

Previously, we saw that Indiscipline or the lack of self-control is an enemy of destiny. The lack of self-control made Reuben and Esau to lose out in life. You shall not lose out in life and destiny in Jesus’ Name.

Today, we want to look at the virtue of discipline and two key facts about discipline or self-control:
1. Where the flesh is out of control, the future is also out of control.

A person who cannot successfully lead his life can never lead anything on earth. If you cannot lead yourself, you cannot lead any other person. 

Everyone is a leader. And true leadership starts with the leadership of oneself. Making yourself do what you are meant to do when you are meant to do it is one of the greatest strengths of character. And you know, the strength of character is what determines the weight of destiny. People with weighty destinies have very strong character; people with weak characters have very light destinies.

2. Discipline guarantees distinction.
Discipline guarantees distinction because discipline facilitates consistency. Discipline 

facilitates the consistency of the right actions. If you continue to do the right things, a time would come when your system will be adjusted or programmed to doing it and it becomes natural and automatic to you. When you come into such realm of automaticity, you are in a realm of irresistible distinction. It is not what you do occasionally that changes your life but what you do habitually, perpetually and perennially. Anyone can pray, study or give occasionally but occasional activity does not change a person’s life. It is consistency that leads to distinction.

My counsel is, never get tired of doing the right thing; the result may not come immediately but victory is in consistency.

Remember this: Making yourself to do what you are meant to do when you are meant to do it is one of the greatest strengths of character.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to bring your flesh under control.
2. Ask God for the grace to live a life of discipline.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to bring myself under control. Help me Lord to be disciplined so I can fulfil destiny, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 3).

QUOTE: The extent of our responsibilities determines the extent of our possibilities. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A lion pride’s territory can stretch up to 100 square miles and can cover grasslands, open woodland and shrubs.

DAILY READING: Ezra 1-3
PROPHETIC WORD: Grace for consistency is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 14TH APRIL, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE MIRROR IN THE COFFIN*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 9:16-27*

The story is told of a dramatic meeting in an office! One day, when all the employees arrived at work, they saw a note waiting for them on the door: 

*“Yesterday, the person who has been hindering your growth in this company passed away. We invite you to join the funeral in the room that has been prepared in the gym.”*

At first, everyone was sad for the loss. But after a while, they grew curious to know who the man/woman was that had been a roadblock to their success/growth. At the funeral, the employees were excited to finally learn the person’s identity.

*Each employee had a chance to visit the coffin, but each became speechless once they looked inside.* It was as if someone had touched the deepest part of their souls. *Inside the coffin was only a mirror!* Everyone who looked inside it could see themselves. Next to the mirror was a sign: 

“There is only one person who is capable of setting limits to your growth: You. You are the only person who can revolutionize your life. You are the only person who can influence your happiness and your success. You are the only person who can help yourself.” What a message! From that day, all the complaints against the company boss, management, etc, ceased! All the complaints against the government or those they perceived were their enemies also vanished!

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that your life does not change when your boss changes, when your friends changes, when your partner (spouse) changes, when your company changes or when your government changes. *Your life changes when you change, when you go beyond your limiting beliefs, when you realize that you are the only one responsible for your life!*

What is holding you back is your belief that something is holding you back! No! you are UNSTOPPABLE with God because Mark 9:23 – “…If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO YOU! The most important relationship you can have is the one you have with yourself!

*IF YOU DID NOT GET YOUR DEPP*
*If you sowed your 21-day Fasting Seed (Elevation Seed) or First Fruit but did not get any reply, then urgently types “No Reply” to: 
orderodm@gmail.com or +44 7818 36 8223 (WhatsApp). E-mail or WhatsApp is the best means to receive your reply! SMS reply can be delayed or blocked by NETWORK!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from being your own worst enemy.
3. *LORD, deliver me from myself!* Don’t allow me to destroy myself in Jesus name.
4. Holy Ghost, shake away and PURGE me from whatever will lead me to shame.
5. Lord, purge my tongue, my thoughts, my memory, my brain, any evil secret habit, my fears and my laziness, etc in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously now and about any other issue(s).

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1CHRONICLES 1-3*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, April 14, 2020.

TEACH US HOW TO PRAY

Read: Matthew 6:5-13

Matthew 6:5-13 And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.

But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

“And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words.
Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

MEMORISE: Pray then like this: “Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. (Matthew 6:9)

EXPOSITION

Prayer seems not to be new, but majority seldom know what it is really all about. We do pray, but we merely pray aright. Jesus Christ, during His earthly ministry, took time during His sermon on the mount (the Beatitudes) to teach His listeners how to pray. 

Although, the popular “the Lord prayer” is not to be dogmatically or routinely recited as schoolboy rote, during prayer time, yet it represents the model or pattern any prayer to God ought to follow.

Our prayer must be preceded by praises, honour and adoration to God (Matt. 6:9). This symbolises relationship with God the Father—Father-son relationship. Don't let your problem or prayer point/focus, becloud your awe for God. God must be revered, worshipped and exalted. Also, the recipient of these is only Our Father in Heaven. 

Following this is the consciousness and recognition of His imminent Kingdom. This means, you pull down your earthly ‘kingdom’ or empire first, to pave way for His kingdom. In your prayer, God's will should be supreme. Many Christians struggle here because their minds are already pre-occupied with their selfish wills (Jas. 4:3)

Having satisfied the above conditions, you can now begin to ask for your daily bread. You can request for mercy over your faults and errors, but this is dependent on weather or not you show mercy also. In closing, you still crave for the kingdom of God because, you ultimately belong to Him. All glory and power must also be returned to God.

Did you see anything like crushing the heads of the enemies there? Did Christ teach us to curse in prayer? Did you ever see Him make mention of specific names as adversities during His prayers? You must follow Christ's footstep, today and always, God helping us.

PRAYER POINTS

1. God, help me to know the art of praying in the way You want, in Jesus name.

2. Holt Spirit, teach me and help me to pray aright, always (Rom. 8:26)

3. Lord, refocus the attention off our relatives on prayers that edify the body of Christ than those kill-them-all ‘bulldozer’ prayers.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 5-6 & Acts 17

Good day and God bless you. God will heal our land, in Jesus name Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM