The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 13th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 13TH APRIL.

FILL YOUR HEART WITH THE RIGHT WORDS

If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain (James 1:26).

To deceive your heart is to make your spirit believe a lie. It’s like what Paul referenced in 2 Timothy 2:25, talking about those that oppose themselves. 

For example, a Christian that consistently speaks lack, sickness, weakness and defeat is opposing himself; he’s deceiving his own heart, because he’s speaking contrary to the will and provisions of Christ in His Gospel. Such words will go into his spirit as seed, and if not overturned, will grow and produce result.

Remember the words of Jesus in Mark 4:26-27: “…So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.” All the sower needed was to sow the seed; and the seed is the Word, and the heart of man is the ground that receives it (Mark 4:14-15). So, don’t sow the wrong seed in your heart by speaking carnal words. 

Speak the things that have been freely given to you by God: “Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual” (1 Corinthians 2:13).

God has prepared great things for you. He’s given you everything you require for a glorious and excellent life in righteousness. These things are revealed in the Word and unveiled to your spirit by the Holy Spirit, who searches or scans the deep things of God. Your spirit functions like the Holy Spirit, scanning through your innermost being, for the words you’ve sown therein, so as to produce for you a harvest.

Therefore, keep sowing the right words into your heart. The Bible says out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your precious, eternal and unfailing Word, which is abundant in my heart. My heart is full of the revelation of your Word, giving no room for doubt or unbelief. Irrespective of opposing circumstances, I win, because your Word is my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 3:16; Mark 4:14-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 13:22-35 ; Judges 14-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 10:1-10 ; Psalm 119:41-64

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving me the grace to face challenging situations and still come out victorious! 

Thank You for the strength of the Spirit that wells up within me each time I am faced with adverse circumstances that challenge my faith! Your indwelling and abiding presence is my guarantee that, come what may, I’ll always be a winner. 

I thank You for the life of victory and dominion I have in Christ Jesus; thank You for the revelation of Your Word that enlightens me on who I am in Christ. 

Thank You for leading and guiding me in the way that I should go, taking paths that You’ve preordained for me, and elevating me unto higher levels of Your glory. 

Your Word is working in me, and building me up daily. In every area of my life, there’s development and progress because the Word is my total life-builder. 

I am effective, excellent, and prospering in all things because I live in, and by, the Word. 

I am full of Spirit; even as I meditate on the Word today, my path is lighted for me to see all that the Father had set for me, as I shine as a beacon of light to the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  MONDAY 13TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: PRAYERS FOR SELF.

MEMORISE:

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6

READ: Philippians 4:6-9

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

PRAYERS:

1. Bless the name of the Lord, thank Him for making you see this day, bless the Alpha and the Omega, give Him glory and adoration.

2. Father, destroy any form of sickness in my body and grant me divine health for the rest of my life. 

3. Father, You said You would supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory; Lord, please fulfil Your promise and meet all my needs. 

4. Father, empower me to know You more, to love You more and to serve You better than ever before.

5. Father, empower me to perform great miracles and to win souls to Your kingdom more than ever before. 

6. Father, open great doors for me, order my steps and help me to access all you have prepared for me.

7. Father, please keep evil far away from all my loved ones. Hide us in You at all times.

8. Father, as You ordered in the case of Hamman and Mordecai, let my enemies fall into their own traps.

9. Fathers, smile on me today, let me see and enjoy Your favor every day of my life.

10. Father, every time I call on You, please answer me by fire.

11. Lord, like You prayed for Peter, please pray for me.

12. Your special prayer requests.

I stand in agreement with you today and that God will grant your requests in the mighty name of Jesus. 

ACTION POINT:

With Jesus, you can reap all the benefits of eternal life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 21-24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 15: IN CHRIST ALONE.

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2020.

TOPIC: *A THANKFUL TESTIMONY*

"And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?". Luke 24:32.

*MESSAGE*
There is joy in realising the fact that God is at work for you even when you do not desire it. This will always open avenues for testimonies in thankfulness.

I want you to believe that the Lord is near you, even when you frequently do not realize Him. Look at the disciples of Emmaus, initially they did not recognize Jesus because their eyes were closed, they did not believe due to mixed feelings -- Luke 24:21-32; until Jesus became visible to them in a different form and their eyes were opened and they had reasons to testify.

May the Lord create avenues for thankful testimonies in your life this year.
Amen.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️Have important encounter with the Lord
?️Do not fear the night or it's dangers.
?️Be given to hospitality

*SCRIPTURE*
Ephesians 5:19; Malachi 3:16; Psalm 145:11.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, I thank you for giving me joy in my heart;

2. Lord, give me the understanding to express this joy all the days of my life;

3. Father, help me to know that you are work for me always in the name of Jesus;

4. Help me to retain your words in my life for testimonies in the name of Jesus;

5. Lord, help me to walk with you always in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Lev.21, Ps. 124-127, Mark 8:27-9.13.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 13TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE PLAGUE OF INDISCIPLINE

SCRIPTURE: But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself. Daniel 1:8.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your source determines your success in life.

The Scripture makes it clear that man was created in the image and likeness of God. Man originated from God (Genesis 1:26-18).

You know, your source determines your success in life. Just as an eagle does not struggle to fly, and a lion does not struggle to roar, as a child of God, you cannot struggle to be great like the Almighty God Whose Image you are.

However, we have previously established using scriptural examples that it is possible to have potential without realizing the accompanying destiny. Great potentials, under normal circumstances, should translate into great destinies but it is not always so because there are enemies of distinction and excellence.
Now, one of such enemies of distinction and excellence is INDISCIPLINE.

Indiscipline or the lack of self-control is a major enemy of distinction and destiny. The lack of self-control made Reuben to commit immorality with his father’s wife and that made him absolutely useless in life. Indiscipline or the lack of self-control made Esau to sell his birth right for a plate of food. He could not control his appetite and therefore, lost his destiny.

On the other hand, the lifestyle of discipline or the capacity to say “No” to the wrong things made Joseph to stand out in life. He refused to commit immorality with Potiphar’s wife when he was tempted by her. (Genesis 39:9). Also, the lifestyle of discipline made Daniel to stand out in life when he said “No” to the king’s food (Daniel 1:8).

Beloved, one of the greatest strengths of anyone on earth is the capacity to say “No” especially to wrongs without feeling bad. My counsel is, develop the capacity to say “No” to the wrong things in order to maintain your dignity and fulfil your destiny.

Remember this: Your source determines your success in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to say “No” to the wrong things in life always.
2. Maintain a right standing with God at all times.
PRAYER: O Lord, I receive grace to always say “No” to the wrong things. Help me to maintain a right stand with You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 3).

QUOTE: Our generation is so loaded with indiscipline: nobody thinks that anything is worth anything. That is why many people are where they are today. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Lions hunt mostly at night and have 50% success rate.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 34-36
PROPHETIC WORD: Receive the grace to say “No” with firmness to the wrong things in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 13TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE PRINCIPLE OF DOUBLE JEOPARDY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (ISAIAH 43:14-21; MARK 5:23)

Jeopardy is defined as danger of loss, harm, or failure. When something or somebody is facing a situation or danger of loss, har, or failure, then we say that person, project or event is in jeopardy! Vs. 23 of today’s 2nd scripture says: “And besought Him greatly, saying, ‘My little daughter lieth at the point of death:

I pray thee, come and lay Thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and shall live.” This scripture contains the principle of DOUBLE JEOPARDY! It is when ALL HOPE IS LOST! It is when all POSSIBLE SCENARIOS have failed and there seems to be no way out of danger, loss, harm, shame or failure! Consider the little daughter of Jairus. The first jeopardy or battle was that the girl was LITTLE. She was his “LITTLE DAUGHTER”; not a BIG, MATURE or OLDER daughter!

So, as a LITTLE DAUGHTER, she could not help herself or even correctly describe her pain! That is the first battle! The second battle showed up when Mr. Jairus said: “…lieth at the point of death.” That means THE DOCTORS or PHYSICIANS had done all they knew to do and ALL HOP WAS GONE!

She was at the very gate of DEATH! So this battle defied all answers! The Holy GHOST WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT WHEN ALL HOPE SEEMS LOST, the ONE who made a way for JAIRUS will make a way for you! When all hope seems lost martially due to your age, etc the ONE who made a way for JAIRUS will make a way for you! When all hope seems lost concerning your expectations, the ONE who made a way for JAIRUS will make a SHOCKING way for you!

Isaiah 43:19 says: “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in every wilderness, the rivers in the desert.” He will even make a way in every wilderness, and rivers in your desert experience!

Wow! With this God, YOU CAN NEVER END UP IN JEOPARDY! Then see Isaiah 41:18 – “I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.” FEAR NOT! There is no dryness with God! He will water you till you are described as a WATERED GARDEN! So, as 2020 progresses, TRUST HIM DAILY! FEED YOUR FAITH and STARVE YOUR FEAR!

Hear Mary McLeod Bethune: “Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.” Close with this: “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth it in the end” – Anonymous. Pray seriously now.

THE DVD of the WORD ANOINTING NIGHT SERVICE IN LAGOS TAGGED: ‘MY YEAR OF DIVINE ELEVATION’ IS AVAILABLE. Contact your ODM distributor for copies! It’s powerful!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing On The Promises Of God…

1. In your own words, pray about today seriously as led now.

2. God of Jairus, THE JEOPARDY SCATTERER! Visit my home, my expectations, business, marital story, academics, etc! Lay hands on all IMPOSSIBLE and HOPELESS battles (Mention them now).

3. Lord God, I trust You! I determine NEVER to quit! Take me from SHAME in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously as led now

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 KINGS 22-25)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

SONG 2: STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD:

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my king,
Through eternal ages let his praises ring;
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Refrain:

Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Saviour;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, April 13, 2020. - Easter Monday*

*TOPIC:**THE AUTHORITY IN THIS NAME, JESUS*

*Read: Philippians 2:1-15*

Philippians 2:1-15 If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,
Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

*MEMORISE: Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:9-11)*

*EXPOSITION*

This is a true life story. Please read: “When I was very young, in the village, together with my friends, we always wondered who this Jesus was and why He was so powerful that at the mention of His name, there was a great shout or scream from individuals that were suspected to be with familiar spirits. 

It became an assignment to us to watch out for those who were possessed. My God! You need to see the fear in those who were possessed as they could never mention the name JESUS. All other names were easy to mention, but when it came to mentioning JESUS, they will say different things. It was not until we were grown up that we knew about Philippians 2:9-11”, as stated above.

Dearly beloved, do you know that because of Jesus’ daring sacrifice on the cross, God the Father accorded Him such a position of authority as to command such power in heaven, on earth, and underneath the earth? 

The actual sense of demons fleeing, power bowing, natural and spiritual forces submitting, sicknesses and diseases disappearing, all at the mention of that name, goes a long way to show the credibility of His person.

He has been God right from eternity (Jn. 1:1ff). Yet, He had to become man (Jn. 1:14) to redeem man from the consequences of the Fall (Gal. 4:4,5). Having successfully perfected this great feat by His sacrificial life and death, He has been highly exalted, divinely given all authority, with the name that is above all (Acts 4:12).

Any prayer, petition or request not channelled to God through this only name, has already received technical knockout (Jn. 15:16; 16:23,24,26). What a mighty Name (JESUS) we have!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord Jesus, I need further revelation of You in my life.
2. Lord Jesus, at the mention of Your name let every conspiracy against my life, home, ministry and endeavours be scattered, in Jesus’ name.
3. Lord Jesus, show the superior power in Your name over the forces of darkness in this land, in Jesus’ name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 3 – 4 & Acts 16*
*The great healer will heal our land completely in Jesus name. Amen........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM