The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 12th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 12TH APRIL.

OUR SUBSTITUTE IN DEATH AND RESURRECTION

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him… (Isaiah 53:5).

The Lord Jesus suffered and endured the pain and shame of the Cross, not because of His sins or for Himself, but for us. He took our place and bore the punishment for sin on our behalf. While on the Cross, bearing the burden of our sins, He cried out in anguish, “…My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” (Mark 15:34).

God turned His back on Jesus because our sins were laid on Him. Habakkuk 1:13 tells us that God is holy and doesn’t behold iniquity. The separation from the Father, on account of our sins, was what Jesus never wanted, for which He prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane, “Father, if you be willing, take this cup away from me, nevertheless not my will, but your will be done” (Matthew 26:39).

The Father’s will prevailed. Jesus died on the Cross, and escended into hell. He was put to grief. Upon taking all the punishment that was necessary, the Bible says He was justified in the Spirit (1 Timothy 3:16) and was raised back to life. He was raised to life for our justification: “Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification” (Romans 4:25).

To be justified means to be acquitted of guilt; to be declared righteous. He was our substitute in death as well as our substitute in resurrection. When He died, you died with Him; when He was buried, you were buried with Him. 

When God raised Him from the dead, you were also raised together with Him in newness of life! Now, you’re sin-free; at complete liberty to serve the Lord and live for Him in glory and righteousness. You’ve become not just righteous, but also the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Such a blessed reality!

PRAYER

The Word of God is the light of my life, and by the Word, I see and take a hold of my righteousness and inheritance in Christ, walking in holiness and manifesting the glory of God everywhere. Now I stand justified forever in God’s presence, with dominion over sin and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 5:8; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Romans 6:3-5

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 13:1-21; Judges 12-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 9:26-33 ; Psalm 119:1-40

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am a king-priest! I live up to my calling! I am “kinging” in life, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! 

I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost. The Word of God has enlightened me on who I am in Christ. 

I can never be disadvantaged because I am in the centre of God’s will, where all things synchronize and function for my advantage. 

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and I walk in my inheritance in Christ.

I have nothing to be afraid of, for God had not given unto me the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind! In the face of opposition, my faith is unwavering, because my confidence is in the Word! 

I prevail over circumstances, functioning from a position of rest and absolute dominion. Daily, as I look into the mirror of God’s Word, I see the real me—an associate of the God kind—with the life and nature of righteousness in my spirit.

I am the effulgence of God’s glory, a dispenser of His grace, proof of His love and goodness! He’s the light of my life, and in Him, I live and move, and have my being. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SUNDAY 12TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: HE LIVES FOREVER.

MEMORISE:

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:3

READ: John 20:1-9

1The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.

2 Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the LORD out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.

3 Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.

4 So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre.

5 And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.

6 Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie,

7 And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.

8 Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed.

9 For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

The first thing Jesus’s resurrection from the dead does is that it assures us we are not serving a dead God. Our God is alive forevermore!
Jesus Himself says in Revelations 1:18:
“I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen…”

When He rose and ascended to Heaven, He made room for the Holy Spirit to descend on us. According to John 16:17:
“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.”

If you know me very well, you would know that I love the Holy Spirit. Oh, thank God that Jesus rose and ascended to Heaven. It is because He sent the Holy Spirit to us that we are able to heal the sick, make the barren fruitful and raise the dead.

Jesus’ rising up and going to sit at the right hand of the Father means that we have an advocate in Heaven, pleading our case. It is because He rose that no matter how dirty you are, no matter how far you have been in the world, you can come to the throne of grace and obtain mercy from God because Jesus will plead for you. He has been tempted too, so you can share your temptations with Him and ask Him for grace to overcome them like He did His.

Ultimately, when He rose, He went to prepare a place for His people in Heaven. Those of us who love Him do His will (John 14:15), and we have the assurance that a mansion is waiting for us in Heaven when we leave this world (John 14:3). This however, is sad news for those who commit sin, because they will be going to hell with the devil (Matthew 25:41). Do not allow Jesus’ death and resurrection be in vain over your life.

REFLECTION:

With your current lifestyle, are you amongst those whom Jesus has prepared a mansion for in Heaven?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 18-20

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 3: BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE.

1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.

o Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
RESTORATION TODAY

SUNDAY, APRIL 12, 2020.

TOPIC: *A FULFILLING TESTIMONY*

"And they rose up the same hour and returned to Jerusalem, saying, the Lord is risen indeed...  And they told what things were done in the way... And as they this spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and said unto them, peace be unto you". Luke 24:33-35.

*MESSAGE*
The attitude of the disciples of Emmaus changed when they recognised who their companion was. They became zealous to pass the message on, their hearts were burning within them. It was the time to speak out. There is a saying that if you bring forth was is within  you, it will heal you. And if you do not bring forth what is within you, it will destroy you. May we never be destroyed in Jesus name, Amen.

God is waiting to fulfill your testimonies as you are ready to say them out. The Bible says, be not ashamed of the testimony of our Lord. This man said, I will mention the loving kindness of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord had bestowed on us; and the great goodness toward the house if isreal, which he had bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his loving kindness. Isaiah 63:7.

How much of God's goodness can you say to others for a testimony? This will bring joy to their heart and God's name will be magnified.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️Be carrier of good news.
?️In everything give thanks.

*SCRIPTURE*
Mark 5:18; Acts 4:20; Jeremiah 20:9.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, make my life a fulfilling testimony to others in the name of Jesus;

2. Lord, let everything turn around for my good in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, let me not be ashamed of You in the public in the name of Jesus;

4. I come against every spirit of discouragement in my life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Lev.19-20, Ps. 120-123, Mark 8:11-26.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 12TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE RESURRECTION OF CHRIST

SCRIPTURE: He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. Matthew 28:6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When the enemy has done his worst, then the stage is set for God to do His best.

It is important to know that the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is the central focus of Christianity (1 Corinthians 15:3-15). The profitability of Christianity emanates from the fact that Jesus was not left in the grave. Most religions of the world celebrate the graveyards of their founders but Jesus Christ resurrected by the Power of God. 

This is why we celebrate the Easter. We thank God for the Power that raised Jesus from the dead.
Now, let me give you six lessons from the Resurrection of Jesus Christ:

i) Life is stronger than death.
The Resurrection of Jesus showed that life is stronger than death; Light is stronger than darkness. Righteousness is stronger than wickedness.

ii) When the enemy has done his worst, then the stage is set for God to do His best.
The devil thought that he had done his worst by crucifying Jesus but God stepped in and took him by surprise.

iii) What is the end with man is the beginning with God.
This means, where man ends is where God begins; God is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

iv) Nothing is too wrong that cannot be righted by the Power of God
The worst situation on earth can be made right by the power of God.

v) God always reserves His best for the last
God does not do mega things in a hurry; He does great things at the unexpected time, His Own Time.
vi) One act of God can counteract generations of enemy activities

The enemy held humanity in bondage for generations since the days of Adam but God released mankind from the power of darkness at the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Therefore, it does not matter how long that affliction in your life has lasted, be concerned about how drastic your deliverance can be. And your deliverance is coming today in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, I decree that every power of sin, sickness, weakness, poverty, failure holding you bound is neutralised today by the power of Resurrection; I decree your resurrection from anything that is holding you down in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: When the enemy has done his worst, then the stage is set for God to do His best.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Make up your mind to appropriate the benefits of resurrection in your life.

PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for Your Death and Resurrection. I receive the grace to live as You want me to live Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF RESURRECTION.
QUOTE: When people sleep in the night, wake up in the morning with nothing they are pursuing, destruction is easy. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: A Lion can leap as far as 36 feet
DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 31-33

PROPHETIC WORD: This season of resurrection shall birth new things in your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 12TH APRIL, 2020*

*TOPIC: ANGELIC INTERVENTION WILL CHANGE YOUR GAME!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ACTS 5:19-20; PSALM 91*

Verse 19 – 20 of today’s 1st scripture says: “But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said, ‘Go, stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life.’ So just as angels came down and ministered to the people (opened the prison doors), so will they come down daily and minister (OPEN GREAT AND EFFECTUAL DOORS) to your life, family and ministry.

The LORD and indeed, OUR “3 FRIENDS” will send His angels to OPEN PRISON doors as they did to DANIEL! *It was the angels that shut the MOUTH OF THE LIONS (See Daniel 6:22)!*

OUR “3 FRIENDS” will send their angels to SHUT THE MOUTHS of WICKED DEMONIC LIONS PLANNING TO DEVOUR YOUR LIFE AND MINISTRY ELEVATION STORY this year! The ANGELS of Jehovah will OPEN PRISON doors as they did to PAUL and SILAS! When the prison door was opened for Joseph, he walked into his ELEVATION.

When the prison doors of death were opened for The LORD JESUS CHRIST by just ONE ANGEL – a young man, he walked into his ELEVATED THRONE OF GRACE! When the prison door was opened for Peter, he escaped bitter death and execution like in the case of Stephen! Before continuing, pray seriously the prayers below now:

1. Lord, open financial prison gates.
2. LORD, send Your angels and open my marital prison gates.
3. LORD, send Your angels and open my testimony prison gates.
4. LORD, send Your angels and open my career prison gates.
5. LORD, send Your angels and open new-helpers prison gates.
6. LORD, send Your angels and open my SPECIAL PROMOTION gates.
7. Yes LORD, send Your angels and open DOORS OF SPECIAL FAVOUR on Jesus name.
8. Loose angels to keep your children and grandchildren now.
9. Loose angels to keep open, new business doors!
10. Loose angels to chase away any JONAH in your ship of life!
11. Angels of the Living God, scatter every gathering where my name is mentioned for EVIL in Jesus name.
12. Begin From the North, South, East and West of the world. I loose my HANGING BLESSINGS that has not reached my hand. Angles of the JEHOVAH, go and bring them to my address in Jesus name.
13. Worship the LORD NOW.

Use your angels DAILY this year!

Today is the SPECIAL HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE. Theme: The Blood will speak for you. Venue: Ogudu Mountain, 8-10 Omotayo Banwo Street, Ogudu Oriole, Transformer Bus Stop Lagos. Come as I lay hands and PERSONALLY serve everyone present with HOLY communion. Time: 7:30am.

*BUT FOR THOSE UNABLE TO MAKE IT THERE DUE TO LOCKDOWN SHOULD PLEASE PRAY WITH THE DEVOTIONAL WHILE AT HOME AND USE THE DETAILS BELOW FOR ALL OFFERINGS:*

*ACCOUNT FOR OFFERING, SEED SOWING, TITHES, CHARITY.*

*GUARANTEE TRUST BANK (GTB): 0575545596. NAME: OUR DAILY MANNA.*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led now.*
Pray the prayers above again as led now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 20-21*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, April 12, 2020

- Easter Sunday

TOPIC: JESUS' POWER OVER DEATH
Read John 11:1-45

MEMORISE: When Jesus heard that, He said, "This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it" (John 11:4)

EXPOSITION

It has been the attitude of Jesus Christ to use any available opportunity to manifest His greatness and goodness to people of the world in an unexplainable way, and all to the glory of God. According to our memory Scripture, Jesus used the death and the raising of Lazarus, which is the last of the seven signs of Jesus that John recorded in his gospel, to reveal His power over death.

Also, the Lord used this opportunity to erase a Jewish tradition of four days after death, that a person who has been dead for four days cannot come back to life, or be raised, again. 

That is why Jesus did not go to Bethany that very day He received the message from Lazarus' sisters (v. 6). When Lazarus finally died, Jesus declared to the disciples (v. 14). He then says, 'And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, that you may believe. Nevertheless let us go to him' (v. 15). The change the Lord wanted to make in the public, He had to start with His disciples. It is what you have that you can give to others.

When it was exactly four days that Lazarus had been dead, Jesus got to Bethany (v. 17). Martha told Jesus when she met Him that, if He had been there, her brother would not have died. Jesus replied her and said, 'I am the resurrection and life', 

which means "I am the one who can give life and raise from dead" (vv. 21-26). When Jesus gave order for people to take away the stone from Lazarus' tomb, Martha was still reminding the Lord their tradition of four days after death (v. 39). 

'Jesus said unto her, "Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?"' (v. 40). No tradition in your family or the society can debar God from doing whatever He intends to do for you, if you have faith in Him.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, render them null and void over my life, evil traditions of my lineage.
2. Lord, use Your power over death to revive weakened areas of my life.
3. Pray that God should help us relegate to the background, those ungodly traditions that have taken root in our churches, strangulating true and lasting discipleship and growth.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Judges 1 - 2 & Acts 15

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM