The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 11th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 11TH APRIL.

WRITING THE WORD IN YOUR HEART

...My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer (Psalm 45:1).

As a student in school, when you were being taught, the teachers gave you notes or you took notes as they were lecturing. When you got out of class, you went back to study more on the subject, and made more notes, and as a result, you had better knowledge than what was taught in class. 

That way, you did better during exams than the guy who didn’t go the extra mile to research, study some more, and make his own notes.

The foregoing illustration was to further help you understand our study today, picking up from our previous study. We learnt that the Word is written in your heart, but it’s what you write that’s more important. 

So, how are you going to write it? Our opening verse gives us the answer. It says, “My heart is composing something; it’s framing something, and my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.” So, how do you write something on your heart? It’s with your tongue; you write in your heart with your tongue.
This is the reason for meditating on the Word. 

There’re three levels of meditation: you ponder, you mutter, and you roar. You think through the Word, mutter or speak it under your breath, and then you voice it. When it gets to coming out of your mouth boldly, you’re writing it on your heart—on the tables of your heart. If you don’t write it in your heart, you’re not going to have it when you need it. So, write the Word in your heart with your tongue, by affirmations.

Your tongue is the pen of a skillful writer; as you study or listen to the Word, you find your heart overflowing with this composition. As you speak forth the Word, it gets framed on your heart.

Writing it in your notes is with ink; but He wants it written on the fleshy tables of your heart. Read it; it says, “...written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart” (2 Corinthians 3:3). Hallelujah! When you have it inside, out of that abundance, you’ll bring forth good things. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, producing fruits of righteousness. As I meditate on the Word, it mingles with my spirit, causing me to walk in success, victory, prosperity, peace and everlasting joy. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY

Joshua 1:8; Hebrews 13:5-6; Mark 11:23

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 12:49-59 ; Judges 10-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 9:14-25 ; Psalm 118

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Father, I thank You for Your Word that inspires faith in me thereby causing my spiritual understanding to be sharpened, and my communication perfect.

Thank You for granting me knowledge of all that belongs to me in Christ Jesus, which things also I speak. 

I have within me the inherent dynamic ability to cause changes. I take full advantage of my divine abilities in Christ and effect changes in and around me today. 

I am full of God’s might, and function by His power and glory today. My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; every fiber of my being – from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet – is vitalized by the Spirit of God. 

The life of God in me destroys sickness, disease, and infirmity; therefore I am “uninfectable.” Hallelujah.

The anointing I’ve received of the Lord abides in me forever, and that anointing teaches me all things and makes me fruitful and productive in every endeavour. 

I go forth today by the anointing to influence and impact my world for the Gospel, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SATURDAY 11TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: THE DEATH OF JESUS II.

MEMORISE:

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

READ: John 1:1-14

1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

When Jesus died on the cross, He bore all our sins with Him. According to 1 Peter 2:24:

“ Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”

Without Jesus’ death and resurrection, it would be impossible for anyone to be dead to sin. Now, we are above sin because Jesus destroyed its power on the cross. For anyone who connects with Jesus, His blood will wash away their sins and they will receive an unusual grace to live above it. Again, Jesus being the Word of God means that if you are constantly reading and meditating on the Scriptures, then you will live above sin, David said in Psalm 119:11 “Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.”

Jesus Christ Himself said in John 17:17 “Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.” This means that the word of God sanctifies. It is when you have the word dwelling richly in you that you have the supernatural power to live above sin. 

Note that 1 Peter 2:24 says “that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness…..” This is contrary to the doctrine of ‘grace’ preachers when they say we can continue to sin once we have accepted Christ. No, His death on the cross gives grace to be dead to sin and live righteously, not to live in unrighteousness. Revelation 1:5 says: “And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,” he shed His blood on the cross so as to wash us from our sins, not to permit us to commit it.

After your sin have been washed away by the blood of Jesus, you need the word of God to keep you sanctified. As you study the word of God diligently, the Holy Spirit will be ministering unto you and He will help you conform to the image of Christ.

REFLECTION:

How often do you study your Bible?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 15-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*HOLY SATURDAY*

*SATURDAY 11 APRIL 2020?*

*FORGIVE SO YOU CAN BE FREE⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
*JESUS* said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” 
_*(Luke 23:34, NIV*_

_*Luke 23:34 KJV*_
Then said *JESUS*, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
As *JESUS* was hanging on the cross, having been betrayed by one of His disciples, falsely accused by the religious authorities, mocked by soldiers, and about to breathe His last breath, He did something significant. He said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” They didn’t ask for or deserve forgiveness. But *JESUS* was showing us by example to release the toxin of unforgiveness so that nothing will hold us back.

When somebody does us wrong, human nature wants to hold on to the hurt and anger, to carry around a bitter grudge. We think, I’m not going to forgive them. They don’t deserve it. But you’re not forgiving for their sake; you’re forgiving for your sake. Unforgiveness is a toxin that will contaminate your life. When you forgive, as *JESUS* did, you’re not excusing their behavior. You’re simply getting the poison out of you. You have to forgive so that you can be free.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for Your love toward me. Thank You that because I am freely forgiven by *JESUS* on the cross, I can also forgive others for anything they’ve done wrong to me. I declare that I’m letting it go and getting the poisons out of my life. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 11TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE POWER OF DECISION

SCRIPTURE: And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Many people have not left where they are because they don’t know what to do; and they don’t know what to do because they don’t know what they want.

Previously, we saw some key facts on decision. We saw that decision assists discretion; decision fuels determination and decision determines distinction.
Today, we shall be looking at yet another key fact about decision which is, Decision powers action.

Decisive people are proactive people because decision powers action. Many people don’t know what to do because they don’t know what they want. If you really know what you want, you will not wait for anybody to show you what to do.

Sometime ago, I called a man and told him that I wanted to assist him financially. So, I asked him the kind of business he would want to do, and he replied: “Let me think about it and come back.” I was shocked that he did not know what to do. After six months, he still did not know what to do. Today, the man is more than forty years of age, yet, he does not know what to do with his life.

Then the Lord told me: “People are not stagnated by accident.” Some people might have been stagnated because they were victims of witchcraft attack but no one would be stagnated by chance. 

This man remained at one point because he did not know what to do. Many people have not left where they are because they don’t know what to do; and they don’t know what to do because they don’t know what they want.

Beloved, make the decision to know what you want out of life.

Remember this: Many people have not left where they are because they don’t know what to do; and they don’t know what to do because they don’t know what they want.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to maintain a blank mind.
2. Fill your mind with the right vision and reason for living.

PRAYER: O Lord, I refuse for my mind to be blank. Fill my heart with profitable vision for my life and for the Kingdom, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 2)

QUOTE: If a man is not comfortable with the level of his decisions, he needs to increase the quality of information he receives. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Lions can survive in extreme drought conditions.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 28-30

PROPHETIC WORD: The spell of inaction and visionlessness is broken off your life in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 11TH APRIL, 2020*

*TOPIC: ONLY YOU CAN STOP YOU!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: ACTS 5:32-39*

Verse 38 of today’s word says: “And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought.” Vs. 39 says: “But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.”

He was saying that you are unstoppable by men or circumstances! Note the words: “ye cannot overthrow it.” If you are BORN OF GOD, NOTHING can OVERTHROW or BRING YOU DOWN! 1John 5:4 says: “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.”

That means all the witches and wizards in your village cannot stop you! No publication or journalistic lie can overthrow you! No hatred can sink you! No gang-up, no lie, no battle or attack can disgrace you because you MUST become who He says you will be! Only one person can stop you – AND THAT PERSON is YOU! Yes, you can stop yourself through discouragement, depression. 

When your anger becomes greater than your vision, or when you allow bitterness, unforgiveness, secret sins, impurity, etc to creep in, then you are your own demon! Note this: *You can handle whatever life throws at you because the GREATER ONE lives in you!* Always say to the world: *Your LOVE makes me strong! Your HATE makes me UNSTOPPABLE!*

_As 2020 leaps on with fanfare, learn from every battle, failure, mistake or trial because God allows things to make you grow! Hear Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. *“A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.”*

That’s true! Difficulties are not allowed for you to GO DOWN but to stretch you out and coat you with_ stop you when things don’t go your way, then you’re unstoppable! Don’t let your alarm clock, be the only reason why you wake up! The power of determination will make you unstoppable! But don’t stop yourself! Move on! Hold on and hold out! Declare 100 times now – “I will not stop myself!” Pray now!

*Be at OGUDU MOUNTAIN, 8-10 OMOTAYO BANWO STREET, OGUDU ORIOKE, LAGOS for tomorrow’s Easter Sunday, Special Holy Communion Service. Theme: The Blood will speak for you. Come as I lay hands and personally serve everyone present with the HOLY communion. Time: 7:30am. It will be a new beginning!*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…*

1. In your own words, pray concerning today’s word as led now.

2. I shall not stop myself. Sin shall not stop me! Discouragement not shall stop me! I am unstoppable in Jesus name.

3. I can handle whatever life throws at me because the GREATER ONE lives in me!

4. I cancel every gang-up to STOP my joy and testimony hour!

5. I UPROOT every satanic root sent to my address!

6. I shall finish my race on earth well! I shall MAKE HEAVEN at last because every contrary plan is hereby OVERTHROWN in Jesus name.

7. I return to sender any PLAN to set my life, family and ministry in DISORDER in Jesus name.

8. Pray about today seriously and pray pages 7-9 prayers now.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE YEAR: 2KINGS 18-19*

*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, April 11, 2020*

TOPIC:*ASLEEP IN CHRIST JESUS*

*Read: 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18*

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

*MEMORISE: But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope (1 Thessalonians 4:13)*

*EXPOSITION*

The hope of the Christian is the resurrection of the dead in Christ and the rapture of the living believers, at His Second Coming. This is the primary theme of 1 Thessalonians, especially 4:13; 5:10. In fact, it is significant that this book is also the one with the largest number of specific references to Christ’s Second Coming. 

If it were not for this hope, we would have no hope for the future. If in this life only we can have hope In Christ, Paul submitted, under divine inspiration, we are of all men most pitiable (1 Cor. 15:19).

The Bible uses the term, "sleep' to describe death only in the case of Christians, and never for non-Christians (cf. Jn. 11:11). No wonder the Amplified Bible renders, in part, our memory scripture as, Now also we would not have you ignorant, brethren, about those who fall asleep [in death). 

The idea of falling asleep here, is that of experiencing death, but this time around, in the Christian context. There is genuine sorrow, of course, when a believer dies, but that sorrow is softened and sublimated by the 'blessed hope" of Christ's return (Tit. 2:13). For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus (1 Thess. 4:14)

The souls of those who have accepted the Lordship of Jesus before tasting death, whose bodies are asleep, are not in a place of torment now. They would be the first to see the LORD before the living saints (1 Thess. 4:16b,17).
Only those who die in peace can 'rest in peace'. And who is he who dies in peace? He is that person who has experienced genuine conversion to Christ (2 Cor. 5:17), thereby having His peace in Him, through sanctification by His Spirit and Word. Death to that person is a mere transition from mortality to glorious immortality with the King of Peace (Jn. 14:1ff). No one who dies outside Christ can 'rest in peace'. 

This is the blessed hope of believers in Christ Jesus, who are waiting patiently for the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus. Keep that in mind as we celebrate the One who came, died and resurrected to redeem us, this Easter.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O God of heaven, grant me the grace not to be found wanting, when the trumpet of rapture shall be sounded.
2. O Lord, preserve my life through the power of Holy Spirit, until the day You have appointed for me to return to You, and then, let me be able to truly 'rest in peace'.
3. Pray for as many as possible widows widowers and orphans.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 23 - 24, & Acts 14*

*Jesus you said on the cross 'it is finished', may this usher an end to the pandemic in Jesus name. Amen.........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM