The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 10th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 10TH APRIL.

YOU’VE GOT TO “WRITE…”

[No] you yourselves are our letter of recommendation (our credentials), written in your hearts, to be known (perceived, recognized) and read by everybody. You show and make obvious that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, not written with ink but with [the] Spirit of [the] living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts (2 Corinthians 3:2-3 AMPC).

Some Bible translators felt that Paul couldn’t have written on the hearts of others, and therefore, they assumed he meant, “We carry the thoughts of you in our hearts.” But the next verse contradicts this. It says, “You’re the epistle of Christ ministered by us.” 

What does this mean, and how does this work? Now, it’s not enough for it to be written in your heart. As you study this devotional, for example, the Word is being ministered to you, but not all that’s contained in the Gospel is coming to you right now.

Moreover, think about the fact that Peter too ministered the Gospel and wrote letters to the churches, but he didn’t come with all of the truth of the Gospel. Paul was given a dispensation of it to bring to the Church, but it’s the same Gospel. Peter brings the generality of the Gospel, and Paul brings the specific, intricate, analytical details of the Gospel; how the Church should run. He wrote about the structure of the Church, and the new creation in Christ; he wrote those revelations in “letters”—epistles to the churches.

Now, there’s the Word of God ministered to you (the letter), which you’ve received to become the “epistle of Christ,” but that may not be sufficient for the life that God wants you to live. So, what are you going to do? You’ve got to “write” your own truth as inspired by the Word. Read the concluding part of our theme verse again; it shows the result of the ministry of the Word that came to you. 

The Word of faith has been ministered to you; you’ve become a bearer or messenger of that same word; you believe it, you’re talking it, but that’s not enough, because what you have is what has been ministered to you. There’re some others that you have to “write” or draft for yourself.

The one you heard preached or taught was written to you, or written into you—into the tablet of your heart. But when you’re done with that, like when you’re done studying today’s devotional, what are you going to write? That’s what really transforms your life and sustains you on the glory highway. We’ll learn more and review how this works in our next study.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word that has come into my heart today, resulting in positive transformation and promotion, causing me to walk in glory and soar on the wings of your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 3:16; Hebrews 8:10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 12:22-48 ; Judges 9

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 9:1-13 ; Psalm 116-117

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word is a light unto me; it clears the darkness from my path and enriches me daily. 

Thank You for showing me how to live the victorious life. I live by faith and not by sensory perceptions. 

I dominate the circumstances of my day and declare that all things are working together for my good. 

Thank You for teaching me the importance of gracious communication that brings out the best in others! 

I reveal the excellence of the spirit of God in my character today and always by choosing to be polite to those around me, eschewing hurtful and uncivil language. 

Thank You for making me a partaker of Your life-changing Word. I am made a better person daily by the power of Your Word. 

The Word is working mightily in my life because I am a doer and not just a hearer.

I thank You for empowering me to impact my world for Jesus Christ through the power of Your Word and Your Spirit working effectually in me. 

Thank You for making me a person of influence, affecting many lives with the Gospel. 

My utmost desire today is to speak Your word with power to everyone around me, so that as they witness the mighty demonstration of the Spirit, they’ll spread the news of Your power to the ends of the earth, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  FRIDAY 10TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: THE DEATH OF JESUS I.

MEMORISE:

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

READ: Ephesians 2:13-18

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

The death of Jesus Christ on the cross opened up a new era in Christianity. The first thing that happened when Jesus died was that the veil of the temple was torn into two. Matthew 27:50-51 tells us:

“Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;”

The torn veil was what separated the holy of holies from the rest of the temple. The only person allowed into the holy of holies was the High Priest, but the moment Jesus died, He went to stand in the place of the veil, so it had to give way. Now, everyone has full access to the Father through Jesus. John 14:6 tells us- “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

If you want to meet with God, you had better make Jesus your friend. We know that Jesus is the Word of God. This means that to access God, you must always study the word of God. When you read the Bible, you access the mind of God and you can relate with Him on a new level. That is why I pity Pastors who only read their Bible to prepare messages; they have lost that intimate relationship with God and cannot know His mind.

Before Jesus died, people used to depend on the High Priest to talk to God of hear from Him, but now, Jesus has bridged the gap. We can access God, speak with Him and hear from Him by ourselves. It is because Jesus died that I can call God “Daddy”. How is your relationship with God? Jesus died because He wanted you to have an intimate relationship with Him. God loves you, that is why He sent His son to die for you so He can talk to you one on one. To what extent are you open to God? He wants to help you with every inadequacy in your life. All He requires is that you are completely open and dedicated to Him.

PRAYER POINT:

Lord, don’t let Your death for me be in vain.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 13-14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27: I AM SO GLAD THAT OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.

1. I am so glad that our Father in Heav’n
Tells of His love in the Book He has giv’n;
Wonderful things in the Bible I see,
This is the dearest, that Jesus loves me.
o Refrain:
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves me, Jesus loves me;
I am so glad that Jesus loves me,
Jesus loves even me.

2. If I forget Him and wander away,
Still He doth love me wherever I stray;
Back to His dear loving arms would I flee,
When I remember that Jesus loves me.

3. Oh, if there’s only one song I can sing,
When in His beauty I see the great King,
This shall my song through eternity be,
“Oh, what a wonder that Jesus loves me!”

4. Jesus loves me, and I know I love Him;
Love brought Him down my poor soul to redeem;
Yes, it was love made Him die on the tree;
Oh, I am certain that Jesus loves me!

5. If one should ask of me, how can I tell?
Glory to Jesus, I know very well!
God’s Holy Spirit with mine doth agree,
Constantly witnessing Jesus loves me.

6. In this assurance I find sweetest rest,
Trusting in Jesus, I know I am blest;
Satan, dismayed, from my soul now doth flee,
When I just tell him that Jesus loves me.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, APRIL 10, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE STING OF SIN KILLS*

"And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" Mark  15:34.

*MESSAGE*
Sin is like venom that spreads through the body system of it victim with high velocity. Sin is a sting; it kills! How do we know?

Look at the above text, one may want to ask: Could what Jesus was saying be really true? Wasn't this the same Jesus that the Father Himself proclaimed as his Beloved Son? (Mark 1:11, 9:7). Didn't He confirm that He is truly the Son of God by the many healings that He performed? Didn't demons bear witness that He's the Son of God? (Mark 5:2, 6-7; 8:29). Yet, what He said was true! In fact, all He said we're prophesied.

But what happened? Sin was found in Him! "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin..." (2 Corinthians 5:21a). Just before our sin was poured into Him by God, He was a Beloved Son, but the moment our sin settled down on Him, He became irritating and disgusting even to God. He was no longer the person God used to know. He became corrupt, perverted and filthy. For that period of time, God could not acquaint with Him, why?

His eyes are too holy to behold iniquities! Jesus had to die and resurrect a new person to finally become the eternal hero of God. He took the sinful nature and body crucified on the Cross to the grave and burried it there. Then He resurrected as a new person on the third day. For he that is dead is freed from sin (Romans 6:7). And guess what? He did it for you!

*ACTION POINT*
?️ Do you still toy with sin? It brings nothing but death! And the only way out is to run to Calvary while you can and plead for mercy and the cleansing blood.

*ACTION POINT*
Isaiah 53:6b; 1 Corinthians 15:56.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank you oh Lord for the privilege of this morning in the name of Jesus;

2. Please help me Lord to see my woe and emptiness in the name of Jesus;

3. From this day onward I want to live a sin-free life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Lev. 16, Ps. 119:113-144, Mark 7:1-23.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 10TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE BLESSING OF HIS BLEEDING

SCRIPTURE: And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him. Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. Matthew 27:31, 50.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Jesus Christ Who is sinless took our place in death so we may take His place in life.

Today is a special day in the history of the world in general and in the Body of Christ in particular. It marks the anniversary of Christ’s death and the process leading up to His resurrection which is the central focus of Christianity. 

The Scripture makes it clear that all have sinned against God and doomed to die (Romans 6:23 paraphrased). But Jesus Christ Who is sinless took our place in death so we may take His place in life. His bleeding on the Cross brought great blessings to humanity.

Now, what are the blessings of His bleeding? I will give you three insights on this:

1. He shed His Blood to reconcile man to God.
Man was hopelessly lost. When Adam and Eve sinned, they were driven from the Garden of Eden. We didn’t understand where we were to go because we were hopelessly lost. But Jesus Christ restored us to God by dying on the Cross, and through His Death, we are reconciled to God (2 Corinthians 5:18).

2. He shed His Blood to deliver us from the curses and spells which are the consequences of sin.
By the bleeding of Christ, you are not permitted to be a victim of generational curses and witchcraft spells (Galatians 3:13-14). You are exempted from any negative pattern that follows people in your lineage by the mystery of the Blood of Jesus Christ.

3. He shed His Blood to deliver us from the torment of the flames of hell.

Jesus shed His Blood to deliver us from the torment of hell fire. So, anyone who ends up in hell only does so because he wants to go there.
Now, having shed His Blood for us on the Cross, what is our responsibility? Three things we are to do:

1. Absolute surrender.

He gave up his life for you so you can give your life to Him. He held nothing back from you so you can hold nothing back from Him.

2. Give Him your best.

Give God the best of your life – the best of your time, resources, and the best of who you are because God first gave us His best.

3. Live for Him.

He died for you so you can live for Him. Live only for Him. (2 Corinthians 5:15).
Remember this: Jesus Christ Who is sinless took our place in death so we may take His place in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Surrender your life to Jesus today (If you have not yet done so).
2. Make up your mind to live fully for Jesus Christ since He died for you.

PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for dying for me on the Cross of Calvary. I receive the grace to live for You, Lord, in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BLESSING OF HIS BLEEDING (PART 1).

QUOTE: Vision was also the secret of Jesus’ life. Do you know why the grave could not hold Jesus? He had said to the people, “Destroy this body and on the third day, I will raise it up” (Mark 14:58 paraphrased). 

He saw the resurrection before the crucifixion. He saw Himself rising before they took Him to the cross. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Lions are symbols of strength and courage and have been celebrated throughout history for these characteristics. They are also common symbols for royalty and stateliness, hence the phrase, “King of the jungle”

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 25-27
PROPHETIC WORD: The fullness of the Blessing of His Bleeding is released on you now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 10TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: THEIR BREAD SHALL BECOME THEIR STONE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JUDGES 16:18-31)

There comes a time when you must realize that you will never be good enough for some people. But that is not your problem; it’s theirs! Yes! Their problem with you is their problem! Not yours! Just be focused and know that your being alive or your success is like VINEGAR to some people. It makes them bitter – FOR NO FAULT OF YOURS!

Never apologize for being you! You can apologize if you are wrong, but never apologize for God’s blessings! Negative people are only happy when they bring you to their level. Resist that! The story of Joseph like many others, is like a sad tale on a sweet pie! 

His brothers sat down to eat bread after selling him! They were happy that he was in pain.

Ah! God will disgrace anybody who is celebrating because of your pain. They were eating, dancing and rejoicing that they had gotten rid of him – Joseph. Oh! Hear this: When the enemies of Samson captured him, they threw a party also.

Yes! When the LORD Jesus was captured and sentenced to death, the chief priests, Jewish and Roman leaders sat down to eat and drink. And finally, when He died, satan and demons threw a party in the kingdom of darkness.

Any man or woman who is having a party because of you, God shall turn their party to pity this year! Anybody who is happy at any battle concerning you shall suffer. Those sitting down to plan or celebrate your downfall shall fall.

Yes! Their BREAD shall become like STONE! Their food shall become poison! Their water shall become acidic! Their air shall be divinely polluted! The earth they stand upon shall fight them!

May those who have vowed that they will not eat until they see you in the pit of life run mad to their graves this year! YOUR ENEMIES DO NOT SLEEP; therefore, pray today and rise up like a wounded and angry lion later tonight, 12am – 1am as you join millions of ODM users worldwide to declare: LORD, TURN THEIR BREAD TO THEIR STONE in Jesus name.

Pray the prayers below now and pray again later tonight!

TODAY is World Vigil day – Their Bread Shall Become Their Stone!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of warfare as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Father, I thank you because after today/tonight, my enemies will not rejoice over me again.
3. LORD, today/tonight, CUT SHORT the celebration of those that hate my destiny in Jesus name.
4. Lord God, turn the BREAD of my haters to their STONE of pain in Jesus name.
5. O LORD, turn the CELEBRATION of my enemies to LAMENTATION tonight by fire!
6. LORD, tonight, SCATTER the bullets of satanic gang-ups in Jesus name.
7. Jehovah God, disappoint every Philistine rejoicing over any mistake of my destiny today and tonight in Jesus name.
8. O BLOOD SUCKERS, run mad today/tonight in Jesus name.
9. Let those who gather to dismiss my DEMOTION, begin to FIGHT THEMSELVES today and tonight in Jesus name. they shall and tonight in Jesus name. They shall eat their flesh and drink their own blood in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 KINGS 15-17)

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
PLEASE BE WARNED AS SYNDICATES USES MANY ODM LOGO TO CREATE GROUPS ONLINE/ PAGES AND AS WELL, CREATES GTBank Account TO EXTORT MONEY FROM PEOPLE AND ALSO CLAIM TO BE BISHOP CHRIS FOR PRAYING TO THEM.
I observed TODAY'S FRIDAY APRIL 10, 2020- ODM MESSAGE( WORLD VIGIL DAY: THEIR BREAD SHALL BECOME THEIR STONE..... SCRIPTURE : JUDGES 16:18-31), has no place in the message for the users/ readers ODM to sow seed or pay tithes talk of having GTBank Account.

NB: READ BELOW

Please, note that ODM doesn't have GTBank account and tomorrow 's ODM message on page 41 of Our Daily Manna Booklet For The Champion of April to July, 2020 has no directive to sow seed or tithe as into any GTBank Account.

Please, stop Sharing that message from that source because they are syndicates and fraudsters who uses ODM LOGO to lure people into their heinous extortion in regards to religious evangelism.

You can prove me wrong if you have the Booklet and see by yourself on page 41 of today's ODM Message .

So many people who have paid into that GTBank Account in the name of sowing seeds during the January 2020-21-Days fasting programme waiting for their PPP( Prophetic Provocating Psalms/ Prayers) have been duped as they have not seen it and are complaining till now.

I thank God I have cleared air to them as I wish you could also be of help and SHARE. Please, desist from sharing such messages/ posts requesting the users or readers of ODM to sow seed and. Tithe into GTBank with Whatsapp number for Prophetic Declaration.

Help us SHARE/spread the news and save someone from been duped by heartless fraudsters using ODM to enrich their pockets....... God bless you all.

PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! YOU CAN CHECK ODM ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR SOWING SEEDS ON PAGE 29 OF OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPIONS.

BE WARNED!!!
Thanks for your Cooperation.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, April 10, 2020 - Good Friday*

*TOPIC:*

*OUR DEFEATED FOE*

*Read: Hebrews 4:1-12*

Hebrews 4:1-12 Therefore, while the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us fear lest any of you should seem to have failed to reach it.

For good news came to us just as to them, but the message they heard did not benefit them, because they were not united by faith with those who listened.

For we who have believed enter that rest, as he has said, “As I swore in my wrath, ‘They shall not enter my rest,’” although his works were finished from the foundation of the world.

For he has somewhere spoken of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all his works.”

And again in this passage he said, “They shall not enter my rest.”

Since therefore it remains for some to enter it, and those who formerly received the good news failed to enter because of disobedience,
Again he appoints a certain day, “Today,” saying through David so long afterward, in the words already quoted, “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts.”

For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken of another day later on.
So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God,
for whoever has entered God's rest has also rested from his works as God did from his.

Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience.
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

*MEMORISE: For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)*

*EXPOSITION*

How do we triumph over the devil in everyday life? Frist, we need to recognise that the devil is a defeated foe. The Son of God came to undo the work of the devil (1 Pet. 3:8). 

The crucifixtion of Christ, which looked like a great victory for Satan, turned out to be a great triumph for God, because it was on the cross that Jesus took our sins away.

The devil had thought he was stopping God's eternal redemptive programme/plan. However, his limited knowledge, being not omniscient, worked against him. 

He had forgotten that he would bruise the heel of the seed of the woman, but that the seed would crush his head (Gen. 3:15) Had he know he was the only fulfilling Scriptures by instigating those people to hurry Jesus to the cross, he wouldn't have done possessed Judas to betray Jesus. He missed it to his own eternal damnation. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!

God laid our sins on Christ, so that when our Lord bowed His head and said, “it is finished”, He was referring to the plan of redemption and salvation. 

Then, we are to resist the devil. If we resisit him, Scripture says, he will flee from us. Jesus overcome the devil not by argument, but simply by quoting Scripture (Jas. 4:7, 1 Pet. 5:8,9). That is why it is so important to learn and memories the Scripture on daily basis, as Christians, because the Bible is our daily manual for living, and source of great power to silence the devil and keep him where he belongs (cf. Rom. 16:20).

Thanks to God for this great immeasurable victory He has given us in our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 15:57). Neither should you reject this great Gift of God nor should you joke with it (Heb. 2:3)

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Divine empowerment to defeat Satan through the power of the Word of God, is my portion today, in Jesus name.
2. I confess it loud and clear that by the mercy of God, I will not fall by the way side, in Jesus name.
3. Lord, by the same power of Yours that shocked the devil on Calvary, let him be shamed, defeated and the enemies of Your gospel be heard no more in this nation, in Jesus name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 21:22 & Acts13*
*God we pray that by your blood, you cleanse our land and make it free from coronavirus in Jesus name. Amen.......Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM