The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 9th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 9TH APRIL.

WE’RE CHRIST’S EPISTLES

You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everybody (2 Corinthians 3:2 NIV).

When you study the verse above in the Amplified Classic Version, you’d notice a bit of difference. It says, “[No] you yourselves are our letter of recommendation (our credentials), written in your hearts, to be known (perceived, recognized) and read by everybody.” Notice the underlined phrase; in the NIV and the KJV, it says “our hearts” while the Amplified says, “your hearts.” Why is there such a difference?

When the translators work, they don’t always focus on all the points that are required. Sometimes, they focus on principle, context, message or pure language. It depends on what their vision was and their readiness to review complexities in the text.

When you find some complex areas, what you need is the ministry of the Spirit to really give you guidance. The verse above is a complex area; not the verse itself, but the truth packaged therein; it’s such a powerful reality, but a bit complex. It says, “…you yourselves are our letter of recommendation (our credentials), written in your hearts…” (AMPC).

Now, when you read the epistle of Paul to the Corinthians, for example, you probably got excited at the truths. But that was a written epistle; and here the Bible says you’re a living epistle, known and read by everybody; a letter from Christ! This is amazing. Who is Jesus? He’s the living Word; the Word who became flesh. To be Christ’s epistle, therefore, means you’re Christ’s Word in flesh, and Christ’s Word is God’s Word.

So, you’re the Word of God in flesh. Some people can’t handle this with their religious mind, but it’s simple to understand when you realize that in life, everything gives birth after its kind: dogs give birth to dogs; humans give birth to humans; the Word gives birth to the Word. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” As offsprings of the Word, we’re the epistles (word) of Christ. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m born of God; therefore, I’m a living epistle, a letter from Christ, known and read by all. I live the life of the Word, full of glory, virtue and honour. I express the divine nature, living the Kingdom life of victory, prosperity, peace and joy now and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 1:12-14; 1 Peter 1:23 AMPC; 2 Corinthians 3:3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 12:1-21 ; Judges 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 8:29-39 ; Psalm 114-115

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am led in the path of truth, for the wisdom of God is at work in me. I abhor falsehood, and I am firmly established in God’s Word which makes righteousness manifest in my spirit. 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened with the revelations of God’s Word. I am synchronized with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect will for me. Through God’s Spirit, I walk worthy of Him
unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word.

I am far removed from the corruptive influences of this world. I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. 

I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and
every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Halleluiah. 

The Lord has sent His angels before me to minister for me daily! As I affirm the Word, they’re dispatched to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak do not come back to me void. 

I am never alone because the host of heaven is with me always! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 9TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: HOLIER THAN THOU II.

MEMORISE:

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Galatians 6:1

READ: John 8:1-11

1Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

“Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.” Matthew 7:5

Many people condemn those in error so as to feel good- not necessarily because they want to bring them to Christ. The men who tried to stone the adulterous woman in today’s Bible reading are classic examples. They wanted to show how faithful they were, but did not know Jesus would eventually puncture their self-righteousness. 

When you correct others to raise your self-esteem, you lower theirs and break their already bruised reed. This makes it harder for them to submit to the Christ you preach. If this happens, you can incur God’s wrath, He could turn against you. Do you want Jesus to turn against you?

When Jesus turns against anyone, it can lead to public disgrace, in the story above, Jesus turned against the men who were going to stone the adulterous woman and stood on her side, so she could get the chance to begin to live a holy life. Those who conspired to disgrace her left there in shame. You will not end up in shame in the mighty name of Jesus.

It is very painful to see some Christians gifting souls to the devil because of their “holier than thou” attitude. Even in a bar, alcoholics buy drinks for one another and one would hardly be able to tell which one of them cannot afford to buy a drink. If this happens in such a setting, how much more should we look out for one another in the house of God?

If a pregnant teenage girl is disdained by her church members, the nightclub or brothel would readily accept her. This is why many fallen Christians go deeper into sin. Rebuke in love. Let your words to erring brethren lift the hands that are falling, and raise the feeble knees (Job 4:4). We should not be like that proverbial army that specializes in shooting down its already wounded soldiers. 

KEY POINT:

Check you motive before you correct a sinner. Is it love or just the will to reduce their self-esteem?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 9-12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27: TAKE MY LIFE SND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, APRIL 9, 2020.

TOPIC: *TELL JESUS*

"Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said."
Matthew 26:25.

*MESSAGE*
There have been preachers who preached the gospel with power, but lived to depart from it altogether. There have been many others who discharged the duties of deaconship and eldership with considerable diligence, who have afterwards give way to their evil passions. We have seen people who we taught to be the holiest of men fall into sin. Those who seemed stronger than us in the faith have fallen, so why not we?'

None of us are immune to temptation. Judas, one of Jesus' own disciples, was the last person anyone would expect to betray Him. At the Last Supper, nobody suspected him. he still kept up the appearance of being Jesus friend. But Jesus knew.

It's incredibly difficult to admit we're struggling with temptation or unhealthy habits, especially when the people around us respect and look up to us. So the first and best thing we can do is to run to Jesus and tell him. He already knows all about our struggles and temptations, and still loves us unconditionally, so we know we can safely tell Him everything. And that's a massive step towards recovery.

*ACTION POINTS*
?️ Whatever temptation you are going through, tell it to Jesus today.

*SCRIPTURES*
RH 100 Appendix; 1 Peter 5:7.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, lead me not into temptation today in the name of Jesus;     

2. O Lord, deliver me from evil today in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, give me the grace to overcome every personal struggle in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Lev. 15, PS. 119:73-112, Mark 6:30-56.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 9TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: FACTS ON DECISION

SCRIPTURE: The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. Matthew 6:22.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you make up your mind on what to do, your mind will be opened to how to do it.

Previously, we saw that destiny requires precision. The right decision is a major pathway to destiny fulfilment. The right decision is very critical to destiny.

Now, let me give you three facts on decision:
1. Decision assists discretion.
Decisiveness attracts wisdom. The capacity to decide on time facilitates mentality; it makes you mature mentally. If you make up your mind on what to do, your mind will be opened to how to do it. If you make up your mind on where to go, your mind will be opened to see how to get there. If you know what to do, you will attract the light and understanding to do it (Matthew 6:22). God does not talk to those who are going nowhere.

2. Decision fuels determination.
To be decided is to be determined. It has been said that where there is a will, there must be a way. When you know where you are going, you will be determined to go there. When you know and decide what you are to become, then you will be determined to pursue it. When you have a desire, you will seek to fulfil that desire (Psalm 27:4). If you don’t know what you desire, you will not know what to pursue.

3. Decision determines distinction.
No one earns a first class degree by accident. Earning a first class degree is a product of quality decision. Decision determines distinction.
Beloved, avoid the spell of indecision. Instead of surrendering your destiny to indecision, donate yourself to God. Press yourself into God and He will show you what to do.

Remember this: If you make up your mind on what to do, your mind will be opened to how to do it.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make the choice for the right decision always.
2. Always ask God to guide you in making the right decision.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to make the right decisions on time, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 2).

QUOTE: An individual who is not comfortable with his results needs to check his actions. If he realizes that he takes actions that cause him pain and shame, he needs to check his decisions. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Lionesses are caring mothers who will even take care of a neglected cub, allowing it to suckle and giving it a chance to survive.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 22-24
PROPHETIC WORD: Grace for the right decision at the right time is released upon you in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 9TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THIS 21ST CENTURY WITCHCRAFT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (GENESIS 39:7-14; JAMES 4:11)

A wise man once said: “If you must hate people, hat them alone. Don’t recruit people to hat them with you. That’s Witchcraft!” Get an imaginary description of what happens in witchcraft covens: 

A member brings the issue of someone that offended him/her and then proceeds to solicit for others to join their hands and powers together to kill the person.

Without any investigation to confirm the veracity of the claim, they proceed to terminate and kill the person using mystical powers. 

This is a vivid illustration of what witchcraft is all about especially in the African setup. The summary of what happens in witches’ covens is just mobilizing others to hate someone that you hate!

This was what Mrs. Potiphar did in Genesis 39! Vs. 13-14 says: “And it came to pass, when she saw that he had left his garment in her hand, and was fled forth, that she called unto the man of her house, and spake unto them, saying, ‘See, he (her husband) hath brought in a Hebrew unto us to mock us; he came in unto me to lie with me, and I cried with a loud voice.” LIE! LIE!! LIE!!!

She lied against Joseph! But note the words: “…she called unto the men of her house.” Instead of fighting Joseph alone, she recruited others to join her! This is PURE “WITCHCRAFT” and you must avoid it! Stop gossiping about others! Stop announcing their faults! If you cannot say anything great about anybody in their absence, JUST ENDURE and KEEP SILENT!

As for you, no matter what you hear about others, you must never look at people through other people’s lens. STOP JUDGING PEOPLE BASED ON WHAT YOU WERE TOLD ABOUT THEM! Find out yourself (Our 2nd scripture)!

Yes! Avoid jumping to hasty conclusions because of what others are saying about someone else. What people say about others, says a lot about them. I am repeating this more directly: The things you say about others, says a lot about you! I can tell a lot about a person by what they choose to see about others.

I have been BORN AGAIN FOR ABOUT 45 YEARS! And I have come to notice that Character assassination is a destructive phenomenon that is found everywhere in the Body of Christ. You find it in families, churches, organizations, work places, etc. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines it as the slandering of a person usually with the intention of destroying public confidence in that person.

Wow! There are some people that will just HATE YOU for NO REASON! Your appearance, you spirit, YOUR LIGHT or anything about you will always irritate their DARKNESS! Once they realize that hating you isn't working, they start telling and spreading lies about you. People are assassinated once but Character Assassinated kills daily! 

Someone once said, "A friend of my enemy is my enemy." That may not be true always! You need discernment to know who is your enemy!
But always know this: One of the things that hinders us from living a fulfilling and inclusive life is bringing past bias and sentiments into present relationships. A friend of your enemy is not necessary your enemy; God can use your enemy's friend to bless you! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. In your own words, pray over today's word as led now.
2. Pray about the DON'T above now as led.
3. Repent from any area in which you have been wrong! Pray about today as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 KINGS :11-14)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, April 9, 2020 - Holy Thursday*

*TOPIC:*FINE LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN*
*Read: Revelation 19:11-16*

Revelation 19:11-16 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
*MEMORISE: And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses (Revelation 19:14)*

*EXPOSITION*

As the Lord would descend with His holy host from the sky, after the 7-years feast of the Lamb's marriage, and to establish the unstoppable millennial reign on earth, His encourage would be 'the armies in heaven'. The question arises: How would these armies be able to follow, walk and work with the faithful, true and righteous Word of God, even the King of kings and Lord of lords (vv. 11,13,16), so closely?

They would be clothed in fine linen and the colour would be white, linen itself, has serious spiritual implications, added to the spiritual import of 'white'. White symbolises holiness, faithfulness, truthfulness, righteousness. 

Those who would reign with Christ in the Millennial Reign and in eternity are those who have been, and are being clothed with the holiness and righteousness of Christ Jesus, in His Word (Eph. 5:26), having given their lives to Him, totally. Such ones have Christ's righteousness imputed in them, and you know the result (Rom. 4:7,8).

Furthermore, these ones have their white robes CLEAN. That is it! It is possible to put on a dirty white linen. Isn't it? White, but dirty. What an irony! What is the usefulness? The armies have their white fine linen washed clean in the blood of the Lamb (CAC Hymn 502).

We must regularly visit the ever-living pool of Christ's blood and God's Word for progressive sanctification, i.e. continuous washing of our Christian lives (white fine linen) (Eph. 5:26,27) to maintain the God-expected shining white nature. Also, we must deliberately and consciously flee those things (sin, ungodliness) that Satan tempts us with, in the world, which can contaminate our Christian lives (1 Cor. 6:18-20; 1 Tim. 6:11-16). Only then do we have the hope of reigning with Him, now and eternally (Heb. 12:14).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord Jesus, I visit the pool of Your ever-living blood, now. Cleanse me of every filth, in Jesus' name.
2. Holy Spirit, help me to flee every appearance of evil, so that I can stay clean and pure, in preparation for Christ's Second Coming, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray that God should help those in government, at all levels, to stop soiling their hands with the accursed things, and loading their cupboards with skeletons.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 19 - 20 & Acts 12*

*God we are indeed sorry for our wrongs and we pray of your mercy, your mercy endures forever oh Lord*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM