The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 1st October
Happy Independence Day!

God bless Nigeria!

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 1ST OCTOBER.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC ✨ Ever Fruitful And Productive✨

"I AM the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser. Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He cuts away (trims off, takes away); and He cleanses and repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more and richer and more excellent fruit (John 15:1-2 AMPC)."

Isaiah 32:15 says, “Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest.” The Spirit has been poured upon us from on high. Now, He lives in us. You don’t need to struggle to be successful, fruitful or productive. Your life, your ministry or your home may look like a desert; your finances may be below zero; what you need is a new mindset. Start thinking success. Think increase. Think growth, expansion, fruitfulness and productivity, because it’s God’s will for you.

You might even say, “But my life is already so fruitful; no dryness, everything is working out fine”; there’s a greater glory: Your fruitful field can become a forest! You can be more productive spiritually, materially, financially, academically, etc. You can reach and win more people with the Gospel.

That’s the life God wants you to live, where you’re constantly increasing in relevance, fruitful and productive in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God (Colossians 1:10). Jesus said, “Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples” (John 15:8). Our fruitful and productive lives glorify God. It’s one of the evidences of the presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives. He brings in that grace that affects your life and causes things to grow, increase, and expand.

CONFESSION

Dear Father, I rejoice for the presence of your Spirit in my life, and the grace which causes the wilderness to be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field to become a forest. I’m persistently productive in every area of my life: in my job, in my finances, in my academics, and in the Gospel. I walk worthy of you always, pleasing you in all things, producing fruits and works of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 13:6-9

John 15:16

John 15:4-5

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

Ephesians

6:10-24

Isaiah 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

John 2:12 - 25

1 Kings 6
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST OCTOBER.
I affirm that my words are full of life. The same way the rain waters the ground and in return the ground causes the plants to sprout and grow, to bring seeds for the farmer and food for people to eat; so shall my words go out to cause great harvest to take place on the earth. None of my words shall fall to the ground without results. Hallelujah! The Word of God is living and active in every fibre of my being. I am up and alive, fruitful and productive by the power of the Holy Spirit. I am complete in Christ; there’s nothing missing or lacking in my life because Christ is my completeness! There's a well of salvation on the inside of me; by faith, and with joy, I draw from the wells of salvation, having all sufficiency in all things, and abounding in every good work. The Father has qualified me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the Saints in the light; therefore, I blossom and flourish to the glory of God's Name. Hallelujah!
•SPECIAL http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM