The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 8th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 8TH APRIL.

CONSISTENT PROGRESS

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day (Proverbs 4:18).

Being born again, you’ve been commissioned to preach the Gospel; to take the message of Christ’s salvation to your world and beyond.

But did you know that much more than the things you say as you witness for Christ, your life is the real message? When people see you, what would be their testimony of you as it pertains to Christ? Your life is the real message. In other words, what you preach and teach must first be evident in your own life.

One of the things you want to see in your life is consistent success. When I say, “I’m always moving upward and forward,” it’s not an exaggeration or a confession of something that I want to happen; no! It’s the reality of my life, made possible by the power of God’s Word. I’m always making progress; that’s our life in Christ.

You can be very consistent, making progress in your work, in ministry, and in every area of your life. For the Christian, being circumstantially prosperous isn’t prosperity. Some people can be prosperous because of the conditions of the time. When the economic conditions are favourable, they do well, but when there’s a change, their prosperity takes a nosedive. That’s not good enough.

Study Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; they prospered, walking with God, irrespective of the economic conditions of the times. Genesis 26:12- 14 talks about Isaac, and how he prospered so much at a time of famine, that the entire country envied him: 

“Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.”

This is how it ought to be for every one of us, because we’re the seed of Abraham. Everything about God and the life He’s given us depicts consistency. Therefore, refuse to settle for undulating success. Declare, “My life is upward and forward only,” and then stick to the Word. Practise the Word; that’s the secret to a life of unending success.

1 Timothy 4:15 (GNB) lets us know that meditating on the Word of God is the guarantee for sustainable progress. Paul wrote to Timothy: “Practice these things and devote yourself to them, in order that your progress may be seen by all.” Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the reality of your Word in my life that causes me to make consistent progress. My life is upward and forward only, irrespective of the dwindling and erratic economic systems of the world. I declare that I walk in absolute and continual victory, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Joshua 1:8 AMPC; Genesis 26:12-14 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 11:37-54 ; Judges 5-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 8:20-28 ; Psalm 112-113

#TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the entrance of Your Word into my spirit produces in me strong faith – the faith that works all the time. 

Today, as I give myself to the ministry of the Word – listening, meditating and doing what it says, my profiting appears to all. 

Thank You for giving me victory over satan, the world, and all the negative circumstances of life. I declare by faith, in the Name of Jesus, that the devil has nothing to his advantage in me! 

I am not susceptible to infirmity. The life of God in me makes every fibre of my being: my cells, tissues, organs, and systems, impregnable to sickness, disease, poverty, failure, and fear. 

I know who I am; I am filled with the fullness of God! Though I live in this world, I am not of the world. I am from above and my life is the supernatural life of God’s Word. 

I think, talk and do the Word, and I receive the results of the Word in my life today and always! I am in Christ; the elements of this world have no place in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 8TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: HOLIER THAN THOU I.

MEMORISE:

Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day. Isaiah 65:5

READ: Isaiah 65:1-7

1I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;

3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;

4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;

5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

6 Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,

7 Your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

There is a worrisome trend in Christendom today: many people claiming to be holier than other. While I am a serious advocate for holy living, I am not in support of condemning other because of the assumption that they are not as holy as you. We must acknowledge that we are what we are by the grace of God ( 1 Corinthians 15:10) and no one can be holy except by this grace.

“Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.”  Jude 1:24-25

So, when you see someone living a questionable life, do not condemn him/her, rather pray that God gives the person grace to live holy. It is okay to correct someone who has done wrong, but if it is not done in love, you most likely will not get the positive result. 

Many people have given up on faith because some Christians have condemned them. The hurting and reproachful words spoken to them have pushed them far away from God rather than closer to Him. This is not good at all. Let love reign. Let tour actions be guided by the intention to bring people out of darkness, not because you deliberately want to hurt them by pointing out their flaws.

If anyone is backsliding I your local assembly, pray for such as you lovingly try to restore them according to the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Don’t laugh at any backslider, don’t look at them with disgust. The father of the prodigal son never mentioned all the ills the boy had done, he just embraced him in love.

From today, begin to walk in love with people in your family, church, workplace and everywhere else. See them with the eyes of Jesus and He will not only convert them but will also draw them unto Himself by His power.

KEY POINT:

Jesus is depending on you to show His love to the people of the world. Don’t push them away.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 4-8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2: ALL T JESUS I SURRENDER.

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 8 APRIL 2020?*

* AMAZE THE CRITICS⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
When Isaac planted his crops that year, he harvested a hundred times more grain than he planted, for the *LORD* blessed him. 
_*(Genesis 26:12, NLT)*_

_*Genesis 26:12 KJV*_
Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the *LORD* blessed him.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
During a great famine in the land, Isaac was about to move to Egypt, but GOD said, “Stay where you are. My favor is on you right here among the Philistines.” So despite the famine, Isaac planted his grain fields. The Philistines were already jealous of him, and his planting in dry, hard soil added to their ridicule of him. But Isaac stayed in peace. Several months later, his critics were amazed to see his hundredfold harvest.

At some point, you may be tempted to run from a situation where you face ridicule and opposition, but you do not have to leave in order to be blessed. GOD wants to bless you right where you are. Part of His vindication is promoting you so the opposition can see it. Your attitude should be: “They may be laughing now, but this challenge is preparing the way for GOD to promote me!” GOD is faithful. In the end, you will have the last laugh.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?* 
“Father, thank You for the promise to bless me right where I am, even when I face opposition and ridicule. I believe that You will multiply me even in the midst of famine. I receive Your peace and rest knowing that You are faithful and will bring blessing. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 8TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE RIGHT DECISION – A KEY TO DESTINY FULFILMENT

SCRIPTURE: And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: 

Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me. When she saw that she was stedfastly minded to go with her, then she left speaking unto her. Ruth 1:16 -18.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Destiny requires precision. The right decision is the pathway to destiny fulfilment.

In the Book of Ruth Chapter One, the Bible gives us the account of a man of Bethlehem called Elimelech who had a wife called Naomi. 

Together, they had two sons, Mahlon and Chilion. They all went and sojourned in the land of Moab because of famine in Israel. In the course of time, Elimelech died and his two sons, Mahlon and Chilion married two Moabite women, Ruth and Orpah. Mahlon and Chilion also died leaving Naomi in deeper sorrow and misery. 

Then Naomi arose to go to the land of Israel when she heard that the Lord had blessed His people, the Israelites with bread. Her two daughters-in-law, Ruth and Orpah, followed her but she told them to go back. After much persuasion, Orpah eventually went back but Ruth decided to cleave unto Naomi, her mother-in-law.

In Scriptures, we hear of Ruth afterwards, even to the New Testament in the genealogy of Jesus Christ, but after the Book of Ruth Chapter One, Orpah’s name was not mentioned again in the Bible. Her name disappeared henceforth throughout the Bible. This happened because she was undecided and then made a wrong decision. Orpah went into oblivion while Ruth became outstanding in life by the power of the right and positive decision.

Most times, indecision would always lead to wrong decisions. Those who find it hard to make up their mind usually make the wrong decision eventually. I have seen people who married the wrong persons because of uncertainty or indecision. 

They could not make up their mind on time on who to marry. Their indecision led them into over analysis such as: “This one is too tall; that one is too short, this one is too black; that one is too fair in complexion,” then eventually, they marry the one that has the combination of all the negative qualities, and that is a disaster.

Beloved, destiny requires precision. The right decision is the pathway to destiny fulfilment. Make up your mind to make the right decisions in life.
Remember this: Destiny requires precision. The right decision is the pathway to destiny fulfilment.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God for the grace to make the right decision always.
2. Refuse to be undecided on the issues of life. Be decisive. Make up your mind on time.
PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to make the right decision always. Deliver me from the spell of indecision and wrong decision, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 2).

QUOTE: People’s decisions motivate their actions. And their actions determine their results. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by DR Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Lions have wonderful night vision. They are six times more sensitive to light than humans are. This gives them a distinct advantage over some preys when hunting at night. A reflective coating on the back of their eyes helps to capture moonlight.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 19-21
PROPHETIC WORD: The grace for the right decision is released on you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 8TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THEY WILL GO BLIND THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (2 KINGS 6:8-18)

Remember the woman who got her Master without a PGD! They forgot that she needed it and gave her admission because it was her CHANGE OF GARMENT SEASON.

Ah! Don’t joke with the themes of each year as revealed to me in OUR DAILY MANNA and ‘WAR AGAINST HAMAN’ booklets of each year! This year is your ELEVATION SEASON and you are unstoppable.

I see DELAYED ELEVATION springing forth in large numbers! Send in your testimonies to: orderodm@gmail.com. You may have complained about how you have been sidelined and bypassed! The LORD says I should remind you that even in the prison, HE NEVER FORGOT JOSEPH!

When the butler forgot Joseph, the God called JEHOVAH was WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES to bring him to his ELEVATION throne! Lift up your hands now and declare 21 times:

“My God is working behind the scenes even when I don’t see His actions or when everything seems dead or slow! He is working when men forget me or when He appears quiet on my case! I refuse to give up! I shall not miss my ELEVATION SEASON in Jesus name. whatever has stopped you from moving forward over the years like this woman or since the year began, today by the Holy Ghost anointing, I command it to lose its grip over you and scatter by fire now! Yes! 

They will forget to demand for the documents/credentials/papers that will make you miss that opportunity!

Jehovah God shall make them not to see the errors on your visa papers because you must travel before the end of this year in Jesus Christ name. Exodus 4:11 says: “The LORD said to him, ‘Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes him mute or deaf, or seeing or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?” So God can make men and women around you to go dumb, deaf or blind till you have crossed over to your JOY LAND!

See 2 Kings 6:18 – “And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, ‘Smite this people, I pray Thee, with blindness.’ And He smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.” Yes! The anointing will visit that man or woman who was to be used to STOP YOU! They shall not SEE YOU till you have been settled in Jesus name. amen and amen!

This Sunday, April 12th 2020 is Easter Special Holy Communion Service. Theme: The Blood will speak for you. Venue: Ogudu Mountain, 8-10 Omotayo Banwo Street, Ogudu Orioke, Transformer Bus-Stop. Come as I lay hands and personally serve everyone present with the HOLY communion bread. It will be awesome!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led now.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Pray Psalm 55:12 for 3 days and 3 nights.
3. Declare and pray Psalm 58:6 for 3 days and 3 nights! (You are sending your enemies to the dentist after these prayers).
4. Lord, cause any man or woman who is supposed to STOP me this year to GO BLIND.
5. Lord, for my sake this year, let an enemy go DEAF and DUMB! Stop every meeting where they are discussing my demotion in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE YEAR: (2 KINGS 7-10)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, April 8, 2020*

*TOPIC:*WORSHIP ONLY THE OWNER*
*Read: Luke 4:1-12*

Luke 4:1-12 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.

And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:

And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

*MEMORISE: Therefore, if you will worship before me, all will be yours (Luke 4:7)*

*EXPOSITION*

The owner and caretaker of a property are not the same. Even when the caretaker is the custodian, manager and whatever title you give him on the properties, he remains an agent, as he has his principal, who is the property owner.
 This has absolute authority over the agent and the entire properties! Satan, the devil, was upbeat about truncating Jesus' assignment on earth when he tempted him, variously. He first persuaded Christ, having been famished after 40 days and nights of rigorous fasting and prayer, to turn stone to bread. Satan was countered with the Word of God. God is the Owner of both stone and bread, so no need of obeying Satan on this. He created us for Himself (Rev. 4:11).

Secondly, according to Saint Matthew (4:5-7), the devil wanted to make Jesus jump down from the temple's pinnacle to prove Himself as the Lord and Son of God, with reference to Psa. 91:11,12, but He (Jesus) declined, quoting Deut. 6:16. The last was where he asked Jesus to only bow to him, in order to have all earth's contents at His beck and call.

You might want to ask: "Is Satan truly the owner of all these, as he claims to be?" No, of course. God is the true Owner of life and everything in the universe, including Satan, himself. He (the devil) is referred to as god of the world, but never god over God's children, though ignorantly handed over to him in the garden of Eden. 

Those who serve him (Satan) are his (1 Jn. 3:8-10). He cannot possess God's heritage, which we are. Jesus Christ refused to bow at, and kiss Satan's feet. You must also do the same, in all ramifications. Your worship, service, offering, honour and entire lifetime are only due to God, Who is the true Owner of the heavens, earth and all that are in them (Psa. 24:1ff).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, I refuse to bow my head or knees to the devil for anything, in Jesus' name.
2. Devil, hear my sincere resolve and confession with the backing of my Lord Jesus: I will never come to you for anything. Get lost, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray that God should deliver supposed ministers of the gospel, who are deliberately or ignorantly dining with the devil for power, fame and wealth.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 16 - 18 & Acts 11*

*Coronavirus we speak to your root, lose your effect on our land in Jesus name. Amen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM