The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 7th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 7TH APRIL.

YOUR LIFE IS THE REAL MESSAGE

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

Being born again, you’ve been commissioned to preach the Gospel; to take the message of Christ’s salvation to your world and beyond. But did you know that much more than the things you say as you witness for Christ, your life is the real message?

When people see you, what would be their testimony of you as it pertains to Christ? Your life is the real message. In other words, what you preach and teach must first be evident in your own life It’s often said, “Practise what you preach”; but the reverse, “Preach what you practise” is also right. It’s a hard sell to try to impact someone else with a message or Gospel that hasn’t yet impacted your own life. So, as one ordained to bear the message of the divine life, the impact of that message must first reflect in the quality of your personality.

People should look at you and see the results of your preaching. It begins with you digesting the Word for yourself; understanding it and doing the Word in every situation. Become fully yielded to the Word of God to mould your life and character and help you lead a life of righteousness. That way, you’ll certainly bear fruits of righteousness.

2 Corinthians 3:6 AMPC says that God “…has qualified us [making us to be fit and worthy and sufficient] as ministers and dispensers of a new covenant [of salvation through Christ], not [ministers] of the letter (of legally written code) but of the Spirit….” Nevertheless, the real message that you have is a revelation of what’s inside you.

Don’t be a “professional preacher.” No matter what you preach or teach, at the end of the day, the most important thing is the true life that you have inside; that’s your real message. Therefore, invest in God’s Word for personal development. Build your life with the Word by taking your times of study and meditation seriously.

CONFESSION

My life is a message; a message of the divine life, of God’s love, goodness, righteousness and true holiness; these are expressed unreservedly to my world. I’m fully yielded to the Word to culture my life and character, giving me the right mindset, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 3:6 AMPC; Matthew 5:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 11:14-36 ; Judges 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 8:12-19 ; Psalm 110-111

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am not ashamed of the Gospel because it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. 

I am stirred on the inside, with an intense passion, an unreserved commitment, and an unparalleled devotion to the Gospel. 

I am determined, more than ever, to reach the unreached with the Gospel! 

I have the guidance of the Holy Spirit to proclaim God’s wisdom and impact many with His righteousness and blessings of the Gospel. 

My heart and mouth are filled with words of power, even now, to cause changes in my world and in the regions beyond. 

My passion for lost souls is stirred with renewed commitment, and I declare that the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ blazes intensely in the hearts of the ignorant and unconverted around the world today.

As I go about doing the will of the Father today, I bring deliverance to every creature in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. 

I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 7TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: CHOOSE GOD’S WILL.

MEMORISE:

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: Deuteronomy 30:19

READ: Joshua 24:13-18

13 And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat.

14 Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

16 And the people answered and said, God forbid that we should forsake the LORD, to serve other gods;

17 For the LORD our God, he it is that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed:

18 And the LORD drave out from before us all the people, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: therefore will we also serve the LORD; for he is our God.

Genesis 1:28 tells us that in the beginning when God created humanity, He commissioned us to “……. Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
To fully understand this assignment and successfully carry it out, God created us in His image so we may possess some of His divine attributes, one of which is the freewill to make choices. That is, the ability to reason and make decisions based on available options, making choices is a deliberate act of will and is vital for our survival.

However, the fact that humanity was created with the freedom of choice is being overstretched by many today to mean that man is a free moral agent with the liberty to act as he/she likes in this world without repercussion is a lie from the pit of hell. Ecclesiastics 11:9 instructs the youth to rejoice and celebrate with the consciousness that God will judge all things.

This is confirmed by the word of God in Ecclesiastes 12:14 that says “For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.” Revelation 22:12 also says: 
“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.”

Children of God should therefore make choices and decisions carefully, knowing that God will bring everything to judgment. Don’t make choices that will lead to sin, sickness, failure, demonic attach or death. Exercise your will to make decisions that bring peace, prosperity, divine health, joy in the Holy Ghost, fulfilment of destiny and eternal life with Jesus. Choose life by accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Choose God’s will. Choose life (Deuteronomy 30:15-20).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to make choices that will lead to eternal life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 1-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12: I AM THINE OH LORD.

1.  am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
o Refrain:
Draw me nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer blessed Lord,
To Thy precious, bleeding side.

2. Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
By the pow’r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
And my will be lost in Thine.

3. Oh, the pure delight of a single hour
That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God
I commune as friend with friend!

4. There are depths of love that I cannot know
Till I cross the narrow sea;
There are heights of joy that I may not reach
Till I rest in peace with Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2020.

TOPIC: *WHAT WILL JESUS FIND YOU DOING?*

“And he comet unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?”  Matthew 26:40.

*MESSAGE*
A lot of people are busy doing nothing, some are sleeping on duty, some are into what does not bring glory into the name of God, while some others are busy in the affairs of life.

It is certain that we all are doing one thing or another; but the question here is, when Jesus will come again, what will He find you doing? When the time drew near that Jesus would be crucified, He went to pray with his disciples. On three occasions, Jesus came and found them sleeping. What is your stand with the Lord? What are you doing on your duty post.

Are you where Jesus says you should be? That idea you are about to carry out, is it according to the will of God? What will He find you doing in that office, what will He find you doing to your neighbour. Think on these.  

*ACTION POINTS*
* Never engage yourself in unproductive act.
* Be accountable to God.
* Be confident to resist any temptation.

*SCRIPTURES*
Mathew 26:40-46; Rev.2:18-20.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father give me the grace to stand for you in the name of Jesus;     

2. Let my life be meaningful to you in the name of Jesus;

3. O Lord, do not allow me to watch in vain;

4. Father, let my watchfulness be rewarded in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Lev. 14:1-32, PS. 119:1-40, Mark 5:21-43.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 7TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE SPELL OF INDECISION

SCRIPTURE: And the princes of Issachar were with Deborah; even Issachar, and also Barak: he was sent on foot into the valley. For the divisions of Reuben there were great thoughts of heart. Why abodest thou among the sheepfolds, to hear the bleatings of the flocks? For the divisions of Reuben there were great searchings of heart. Judges 5:15-16.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you don’t have a firm heart, you cannot have a solid future. It takes a person with a firm heart to have a firm future.
The Scripture makes it clear that every child of God is designed to be a light on the earth (Matthew 5:14). Every child of God is designed to shine in life (Isaiah 60:1).

Every child of God is created for distinction. As a child of God, you are not calculated for obscurity or insignificant existence. You have great opportunities and privileges in God.

However, great opportunities do not always become great possibilities. There are people who had opportunities but never saw the corresponding possibilities. Reuben had the opportunity of excelling in life but he never excelled because opportunities always have enemies. Distinction attracts enmity.

Now, one of the enemies of distinction is INDECISION.

Indecision was a major problem of the Reubenites. The children of Israel were called for battle but the Reubenites were undecided. Judges 5:16 says, “Why do you sit at home among the sheepfolds—to hear the shepherds whistle for their flocks? Yes, in the tribe of Reuben there was great indecision.” (NLT).

Indecision is an enemy of destination. The tribe of Reuben could have been the greatest tribe in Israel but they could not become anything because of indecision.

It was the indecision of Reuben that made Joseph to be sold into slavery. When Joseph’s brothers wanted to kill him; Reuben, as the first born should have stood his grounds to resist their plot. Rather, he suggested to them to put him in a pit with the plan to take him out later but when he returned, they had already sold him.

If Reuben had stood firm and told his brothers, “I am the first born in the family. You won’t kill the boy under my watch. I am taking the boy home,” Joseph would have been saved; and possibly would have gone to Egypt through another pathway. But Reuben could not make decision and Joseph was sold.

Beloved, if you don’t have a firm heart, you cannot have a solid future. It takes a person with a firm heart to have a firm future.

Remember this: If you don’t have a firm heart, you cannot have a solid future. It takes a person with a firm heart to have a firm future.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Refuse to be plagued by the spell of indecision.
2. Always make up your mind to do the right thing at the right time and for the right purpose.

PRAYER: O Lord, deliver me from the spell of indecision. Help me Lord, to make the right decisions for quality life and destiny, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 2).

QUOTE: The quality of information a person carries determines the quality of his decisions and actions. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: During hunting, lions walk as a group and use intelligent hunting tactics to catch prey which they would not be able to catch alone as the preys are usually faster than them.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 16-18
PROPHETIC WORD: I curse the plague of indecision on your life today in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 7TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE LECTURER WHO COULD NOT SLEEP!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ESTHER 6:1-10)

Welcome! I am led to use some past testimonies to write! No testimony is superior to the other! We get e-mails of brethren complaining that their testimonies were not used!

Testimonies are so many that I have to prayerfully publish them! It’s not due to a “special” or “not special” analysis.

So we will use some immediate past testimonies to encourage everyone that YOUR GOD IS STILL ON HIS THRONE! Share this testimony with me: “My name is Dukefe Ana, and I attended the program in January, where we were told to tear garments.

In fact, the way I was tearing that garment, the garment will just “pity itself” for coming into existence. The reason I tore the garment was that when I did my HND, I went into Education and they said I should go for my PGD.

I did it in the year 2000; the annex were canceled. I did another PGD in 2011 and the result was withheld. While this was going on, my colleagues bypassed/overtook me and were ahead of me both in position and other benefits. I waited for the result that did not come.

So when it was time for my colleagues to move to Level 16 while I was still on 14, I had a burden and I went back to the campus for a way out for my result with tears because I was now the errand lady of my juniors. I wanted to do my Masters and lo and behold the God of this mountain was on my side. They forgot the PGD result and just gave me admission.

Ah! I was shocked! But after finishing the Masters which was successful, I was to present my PGD result.

I said, ‘LORD, my Master result is ready, but where is the PGD that I will add to it so that I will be promoted?’ Do you know that, on Friday last night as I was calling on the God of change of garment, somebody (the lecturer) called me in the middle of the night. He said “I couldn’t sleep; a result has been released, go and check whether your own is there.” I ran to the PGD and Masters were intact and I had a distinction in PGD, to God be the glory!” Amen and amen!

Oh! I prophesy that in this year 2020, someone will not be able to sleep till you sit on your ELEVATION throne!

In this year 2020, you will overtake all who have overtaken you in the past because you serve the “DELAY is not DENIAL” God. Note this: “They forgot the PGD result and just gave me admission.”
Oh! I decree: AN ENEMY WILL FORGET YOU THIS YEAR because they will fight battles that will consume them!

They will forget you and allow you to pass! I see 73,200 forms of ELEVATION that will have no EXPLANATION before November 28th this year! Your ELEVATION will take them by storm and it will come in a surprise package in Jesus name! I am reminded by the Holy Ghost again of Vs. 1 of today’s word:

“On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.” Wow! The lecturer could not sleep because this daughter of Abraham had to be decorated! He result had to be released!

Ah! I prophesy again: In 2020, those holding whatever belongs to you shall release it or pay with their lives! Lift up your hands and praise the LORD now!

SEND IN THE TESTIMONIES – If you have testimonies from laying of hands, praying with the mantles or wearing of the bishop’s suit, etc, kindly send your elevation testimonies to: 
orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to: +234-8096845694 or +44-7818-36-8223
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. O LORD, put Your fear in them; give them no rest for my sake in Jesus name. Pray about today!
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE YEAR: (2 KINGS 4-6)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

- World Health Day

TOPIC: COMMANDING DIVINE STRENGTH UPON YOUR LIFE
Read Romans 7:13-25

MEMORISE: In that day the Lord will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the Lord before them (Zechariah 12:8)

EXPOSITION

We all need divine strength in every aspect of our lives. Success is automatic when one obtains divine strength. 

To gain this strength, you need to critically look at different areas of your life where you experience weakness. We are to reject weakness of any kind in our lives, as partakers of the divine strength. When your weaknesses are discovered, apply our memory Scripture today.

If you have physical weaknesses (sicknesses, infirmities or diseases in your body), shout in faith, "I am strong", and see God working things out concerning your health situation. You will surely regain your physical strength. Is yours spiritual weaknesses (e.g. inability to pray well, tiredness to meditate on God's Word, and failure to be regular in God's presence)? Draw upon God's provisions and see your spiritual life bouncing back (Heb. 4:16).

There is moral weakness that causes one to quickly fall into sin (Jas. 1:12-15). One with such weakness finds it difficult to keep his/her life pure before God (Rom. 7:18-19,24). Some also have emotional weakness, and as such easily entertain fear and shock even in little challenges. They are easily provoked. They make rash decisions, and rush into conclusions.

Finally, there are also mental and financial weaknesses some people struggle with today. People with mental weakness are easily forgetful. People with financial weakness have issues making and managing money. 

The most important thing is that you should recognise your own weaknesses, cooperate with Christ and His Holy Spirit to work on them, and overcome them. Command divine strength upon your life, now.

PRAYER POINTS

1. I reject weakness of any kind in my life, in Jesus' name.
2. I command divine strength upon my life, marriage, business, finance, and other aspects, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray for ministers of God who are battling with moral weaknesses and are ashamed to discuss it with others; that God should help them out, for His name's sake.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 15 & Acts 10
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM