The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 5th April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 5TH APRIL.

MAKE THE RIGHT CONFESSIONS

Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips (Hosea 14:2).
Words are so important.

As a matter of fact, words are everything. Every time you speak, you shape your life and future; you chart your course. You’re the product of your words. 

Therefore, it’s up to you to chart your course for a greater and brighter future, with your words. Don’t talk to promote the problems and difficulties you’re facing; declare your victories. Have the right words in your mouth.

You may have read the inspiring story of the Shunammite woman in 2 Kings 4:8-36. Even though her son had died, she hurried off to the Prophet Elisha with only one declaration on her lips, “It is well.” She wasn’t screaming for help or complaining; rather, she went to the prophet of God with the right confession, and she got a miracle. She didn’t speak on the basis of her situation; rather, she spoke in agreement with God. The Bible says in Isaiah 3:10 DRB, “Say to the just man (the righteous) that it is well….”

Jesus said in Mark 11:23 that you shall have what you say; the woman said it was well, and her confession produced results. Choose always to make the right confessions. Meditate on the Word to help you form the right mind-set, because before you can talk right, you must first think right. God’s Word renews your mind and produces faith in your heart.

This is why you must constantly fellowship with the Word. Colossians 3:16 says to let the Word dwell in you richly; let it gain the mastery in you, and out of that abundance, you’ll speak (Matthew 12:34). The Word on your lips will prevail and catapult you to higher levels of success, victory and prosperity.

God already ordained your triumphant and victorious life; your role is to respond by affirming the same things in consent (Hebrews 13:5-6). Even now, affirm that you have a great life. Acknowledge and declare that you’re excellent and full of glory, living the life of righteousness, dominion and glory in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I speak wisdom, yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world that come to nought, but divine wisdom; it’s heard in my words and seen in my actions. And as I affirm the Word, it prevails and catapults me to a greater and brighter future with higher levels of success, victory and prosperity! Glory to God!.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 2:6-7; Proverbs 18:21; Mark 11:23

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 10:25-42 ; Joshua 23-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 7:12-25 ; Psalm 108

TALKINGSESSION 

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for You are the one at work in me both to will and do of Your good pleasure. 

I am excellent and full of glory; my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! I am living the life of dominion, power, and righteousness. 

Thank You for making me the restraining force against evil in my family, in my world, and the regions beyond! Indeed, I am the light of the world and the salt of the earth! I stand my ground in intercession today and declare that the forces of evil in and around the nations of the world are quelled and overturned. 

I walk in increased grace, wisdom, and divine provisions. Thank You for the victory I have over the devil, the world, and circumstances. Satan has nothing to his advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. 

I am a partaker of the divine nature; I have the very essence and character of divinity. The indestructible, impregnable, and indomitable life of God is in me.

I am thus programmed and positioned for the transcendent life, dispensing the realities and verities of God’s Kingdom. I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! 

As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things! I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 5TH APRIL 2020.

THEME: THE VALUE OF YOUR SERVICE.

MEMORISE:

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 1 Corinthians 3:15

READ: 1 Corinthians 3:1-15

1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Our God is great and mighty, the supreme ruler and final authority in heaven and on earth. He deserves the best of all things; He does not accept service that is substandard from anyone, neither does He reward anyone that offers halfhearted service to Him. Romans 12:11 reveals God’s hatred for slothful attitude to life and His service. It also shows a clear preference for people who are fervent in spirit and committed to His work. 
Romans 12:1 says:
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.”

While God is concerned about the quality of our service, He is even more concerned about our character and way of life. If the lifestyle of a person is not acceptable to God, then whatever service the fellow renders may not have real value to Him. The Bible in Ephesians 6:6-7 lays emphasis on rendering acceptable service not as men pleasers, but doing the will of God from the heart, as unto Him and not to men. 2 Timothy 2:21 speaks about the personality God will use: “ If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.”

From the scripture above, it is very clear that God will not accept service of those not in right standing with Him.

1 Corinthians 3:13 also makes it clear that God will critically examine the works and service we render to Him and reward each person accordingly. Substandard service shall be consumed by fire, making such efforts a loss to the concerned persons. I pray that your service shall be acceptable to God and be rewarded accordingly, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please let my works pass the test of fire on the last day, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 19-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
RESTORATION TODAY

SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2020.

TOPIC: *WHAT CHRIST CAME TO DO*

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John  14:6

*MESSAGE*
 Many believers know Jesus Christ is the son of God, but we should also understand His mission, how He fulfilled it, and what that means to each of us. Christ had a twofold goal in coming to earth: to provide us with a tangible image of who God is, and to die in our place to pay our penalty for sin.

What an incredible plan! The omnipotent, omniscient Lord that existed since eternity past (John 1:1 John 8:15). Yet for a time, He set aside power and strength that were rightfully His, so that He could become like us. Because God-in-human-flesh lived His life before men, we can better understand our heavenly Father (Colossians 1:15).

Through Christ's sacrifice, we are invited into an eternal relationship with God. Scripture teaches that every descendants of Adam is guilty of sin (Isaiah 53:6; Romans 3:23), and the punishment is death (Romans 6:23). The penalty must be paid by the shedding of blood (Leviticus 17:11). Yet the father can accept nothing less than a perfect sacrifice (Deuteronomy 17:1). The Savior---who was fully God, fully man, and 100 percent innocent---died a humiliating, excruciating death to pay the debt we couldn't afford. He is the only one who could lay down his life to save us and bridge the gap between each person and the Father. 

It is an awesome gift that the Father freely offers to each one of us. The only requirement is that you receive Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour and follow Him.

*ACTION POINT*
Have you chosen to accept the amazing blessing from the Father's hand.

*SCRIPTURES*
John 1:1; 8:58; Romans 3:23; 6:23; Leviticus 17:11.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for giving me the gift of salvation in Your son Jesus Christ;

2. Lord, help me to spread this good news in the name of Jesus;

3. O God, let me not look back on this journey but continue to the very end in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Leviticus 12:1-13.23; Psalm 115-116; Mark 4:21-41.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 5TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: CHARACTER - A PILLAR OF DESTINY

SCRIPTURE: And Samson went and caught three hundred foxes, and took firebrands, and turned tail to tail, and put a firebrand in the midst between two tails. Judges 15:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Characterlessness is the reason for destiny collapse; where your character stops, there your destiny ends.

Several years ago, I came across a study on the animal called Fox. When the Scripture says that Samson caught three hundred foxes and put fire on their tails and sent them into the standing corns of the Philistines to set it on fire, I became curious and asked, why the fox? Then I realised that the fox is a member of the dog family. 

The dog family comprises the domestic dogs, the bears, the wolves, the jackals, the dingoes and other dogs. Among all the members of the dog family, it was the fox Samson chose for the assignment. And then I realised that apart from intelligence, the fox has integrity, higher integrity than the domestic dog. The fox has a solid character; it behaves like the eagle. The character of the fox is one reason it was used for that assignment.

Beloved, if you must carry out an assignment for the Kingdom of God; if you must rise from the pit to the top, you need the solidity of character. Characterlessness is the reason for destiny collapse; where your character stops, there your destiny ends. It doesn’t matter the potentials you carry, where you lack character, you lack destiny. That was the challenge of people like Reuben, Judas Iscariot, etc. in the Scripture.

I counsel you to always make up your mind to develop a strong and solid character in order to have a strong and solid destiny.
Remember this: Characterlessness is the reason for destiny collapse; where your character stops, there your destiny ends.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to fulfil the Divine mandate on your life.
2. Develop a solid character that can accommodate your destiny.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to fulfil Your mandate on my life. I receive Your help to develop a solid character that will accommodate my destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 1).

QUOTE: Whenever your name is mentioned in your absence, what comes to people's mind – a prostitute, seducing spirit, Jezebel, Judas, thief, liar, proud man, cheat, trickster, or a criminal? That which comes to their mind is what determines your destiny. Whatever comes to the mind of people when your name is mentioned is either assisting or resisting you. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A Lion’s roar is the loudest of any big cat’s and can be heard from as far as five miles (8 km) away.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 10-12

PROPHETIC WORD: Receive the grace to escape the plague of characterlessness in Jesus’ Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 5TH APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: HE HAD TO START A NEW SCHOOL!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (HEBREWS 5:8-14; 6:18)

One of the most inspiration but confusing scriptures in the Bible is Vs. 8 of today’s 1st scripture: “though He were Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered.” How can He that is called the ANCIENT OF DAYS learn obedience? Is He not the ALPHA and OMEGA?

Is He not the one called “the faithful witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the prince of the kings of the earth?” (Revelation 1:5). How can the WISEST MASTER BRAIN in the universe/
beyond learn again? Ah! He is called the MANIFEST WISDOM of GOD! He is the PRO and VC of the university of life! He is the HIDDEN MANNA, still being explored by the best brains (professors) of the earth – Revelation 2:7!

How can the Professor of professors, the Captain of our salvation, the Dayspring from on High and He who is described as the FAITHFUL SCRIBE ever learn anything? But the Bible says: “He learned obedience from the things which He suffered.” So, though He was PERFECT, HE HAD TO LEARN how to obey because HE HAD NEVER BEEN A LIAR, OR DISOBEYED or been unfaithful!

NO! These things or character traits were not in HIS GENE/DNA. It is CONTRARY or STRANGE TO HIS BEING! It is like saying that I have to learn to be a WOMAN because it is not in my blood or DNA to be a feminine or to be a woman! Wow! Your God had to learn how to suffer because He had NEVER SUFFERED! He had to learn how to OBEY because He is the ONE to be obeyed! Did the storm not obey Him? The whales of the seas OBEYED HIM!

Ask Jonah! The Red Sea OBEYED Him? Ask Moses! The 5 stones of DAVID OBEYED HIM as He directed them to Goliath’s head! Wow! Did the DONKEY of Balaam not obey Him? He makes animals to speak!

Wow! Even the stars and the moon hear His voice and they run to hide when their season is over! That is why He is the king of the night and the ruler of the day! Why do you think Daniel had lions as his protocol officers in his supposed “night of death?” That’s because even THE LIONS OBEY HIM! Yet such a “Man” and such a God (the GOD-MAN) had to learn how to OBEY for the first time!

Yes! He had to start a new school of obedience because He can never sin and can never lie (2nd scripture)! Trust this God! The battles and pain you encounter are to produce a better you! Never give up! Hold on and hold out! Pray now!

52 PROPHETIC MANTLES-IN-ACTION! One special mantle for each Sunday. 52 WEEKS A YEAR! The Lord gave me a command to release 52 Mantles this year (every week) to be prayed on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN LAGOS. Testimonies are rolling in! Don’t miss any! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song/hymn of worship as led now.

1. Thank the LORD for today’s word and pray as led now.
2. Thank you LORD for Your forced HUMILITY for my sake!
3. You learnt HOW TO OBEY – all for my sake! Thank you LORD!
4. You were passed through a school of obedience for my sake! Lord, help me not to give in the battles of life! Help me to learn lesson for any battle I am allowed to pass through in Jesus name.
5. Lord, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for You to LIE or FAIL! I put my trust in You. I decree that I shall NEVER QUIT in Jesus name.
6. Pray in Tongues seriously as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE YEAR: (1 KINGS 20-22)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, April 5, 2020 - Palm Sunday*

*TOPIC:**IS JESUS TRULY YOUR LORD?*

*Read: Luke 6:46-49*

Luke 6:46-49 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

*MEMORISE: But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and not do the things which I say? (Luke 6:46)*

*EXPOSITION*

A lord is someone with authority, control or power over others. To say that someone is lord, is to consider that person a master or ruler over one's life. Jesus has all authority in heaven and on earth (Matt. 28:18). He is our only sovereign Lord (Jude 1:4). He is the Lord of lords (Rev. 17:14). 

God has highly exalted Him, giving Him the name that is above every other name as the Lord of all (Phil. 2:9-11). Following the resurrection, the term, "Lord", being applied to Jesus, became more than an indication of devotion or respect. 'Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ' (Acts 2:36).

When a person confesses, " Jesus is Lord", he/she is saying that Jesus has power and authority over his/her life. An acknowledgement of Jesus' lordship is logically accomplished by submission to His authority. If you say, 'Jesus is Lord', you commit yourself to obey Him completely. If Jesus is Lord, then He owns us, according to 1 Corinthians 6:19-20. In this connection, He has the authority to tell us what to do, and we have the responsibility to obey.

To make Jesus your true Lord, is to be an unreservedly obedient Christian - obedient to Christ. If you are the kind of person who finds it difficult to hearken to the voice of God in His written Word, you are only deceiving yourself, even if you keep calling Jesus your Lord. 

You cannot enter into the Kingdom of God by merely calling Jesus your Lord without doing His will (Matt. 7:21-23). For Jesus to truly be your Lord, you have to accept and put into practice all His teachings, even the seemingly hard ones to human reasoning (Jn. 6:60-68).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, help me to be an uncompromisingly obedient Christian, all the days of my life.
2. I ask for the grace to do Your will, O Lord, as written in Your Word.
3. Lord, help the nominal Christians with capacity and readiness to submit to the Lordship of Christ, totally and wholeheartedly.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 10 - 11 & Acts 8*

*The Church is never the building but people of God, shall we continue to raise our voice and pray against the continual spread of the Covid-19 while gathering today in our homes. Covid-19 your work is over in our midst in Jesus name. Amen....... Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM