The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 3rd April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 3RD APRIL

YOU CAN FREE YOURSELF

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you (John 15:3).

There’s a strong connection between bad habits and demonic influence; and frankly, they flow into each other. The human person is a spirit, and so, if he has a habit, it’s a spiritual habit. 

Habits are formed from repetition of actions. There’re good habits and there’re bad habits. If you practise good actions, they result in good habits; if you practise bad actions, they result in bad habits.

Satan often takes the opportunity of bad habits to manipulate people. However, he can’t force his will upon anyone ordinarily; rather, it’s about man yielding himself to the devil or refusing to do so. If he yields himself to the devil, then the devil takes advantage of him. Most people yield themselves without realizing they’re doing it. Hence, walking in the spirit and the knowledge of the Word is vital to a victorious Christian life.

In our opening scripture, Jesus said, “Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.” This means the Word of God is a cleanser; it purifies you. If you take the Word of God and meditate on it, it’ll rid you of anything that’s unwholesome or unclean. It’ll eradicate the darkness from your life.

Once, I was ministering to a lady, and rebuking the devil from her, and there was a young man standing behind me among those who were watching. When I was done, he got my attention and said, “Pastor, I used to have the same problem that you just dealt with in that lady. I had those same evil spirits in me.” I said, “So what happened?” He said, “Through meditation on God’s Word, they all left me.” That’s the power of God’s Word!

You don’t need to have deliverance services to cast out devils from Christians; teach them the Word. The Christian is superior to Satan; he’s seated with Christ, far above principality and power. So, if you’ve been under some demonic attacks or influence, if you’d consciously meditate on God’s Word, you’ll free yourself. You can say, “In the Name of Jesus Christ, I break the influence of Satan and evil spirits over my life and my actions and refuse to yield to their sway henceforth!”

CONFESSION

I walk in perfection and excellence, producing works and fruits of righteousness, because I live in the Word. The Word of God has the ascendancy in my life and purifies me through and through—spirit, soul and body. I’m sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit in my life, who causes me to walk in God’s perfect will and in the glory of God. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 8:32; Galatians 5:1 RSV; Psalm 119:9 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 9:37-62 ; Joshua 16-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 6:12-23 ; Psalm 106

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I know my divine origin; I am from Zion, the city of the living God. Therefore, I cannot be subject to the principles of this world’s system.

I am a heavenly citizen, seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms! Hallelujah. My spirit is enlightened; I have understanding and knowledge of my victory in Christ Jesus over satan and the powers of darkness.

I live to serve the Lord, free from fear of the devil and the wickedness in this world! I go out today knowing that no evil shall befall me and I am delivered from wicked and unreasonable men.

I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; thus, I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings and provisions in Christ Jesus! 

I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion and excellence! I reign and rule over the circumstances of life and exercise dominion over satan.

I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might and grace of divinity!

I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me today. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 3RD APRIL 2020.

THEME: THE AGONIES OF SPIRITUAL DEATH.

MEMORISE:

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Genesis 2:17

READ: 1 Samuel 3:1-15

1And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was precious in those days; there was no open vision.

2 And it came to pass at that time, when Eli was laid down in his place, and his eyes began to wax dim, that he could not see;

3 And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep;

4 That the LORD called Samuel: and he answered, Here am I.

5 And he ran unto Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou calledst me. And he said, I called not; lie down again. And he went and lay down.

6 And the LORD called yet again, Samuel. And Samuel arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And he answered, I called not, my son; lie down again.

7 Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, neither was the word of the LORD yet revealed unto him.

8 And the LORD called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And Eli perceived that the LORD had called the child.

9 Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, LORD; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place.

10 And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

11 And the LORD said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.

12 In that day I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house: when I begin, I will also make an end.

13 For I have told him that I will judge his house for ever for the iniquity which he knoweth; because his sons made themselves vile, and he restrained them not.

14 And therefore I have sworn unto the house of Eli, that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be purged with sacrifice nor offering for ever.

15 And Samuel lay until the morning, and opened the doors of the house of the LORD. And Samuel feared to shew Eli the vision.

Spiritual death, described in the Bible as separation from God is a consequence of sin. It ultimately leads to eternal death if there is no repentance before physical death or the second coming of Christ. People who are spiritually dead are often ignorant of their status because when a person die spiritually, he or she may continue to live a normal life physically. Such people may be intelligent and successful in their chosen professions; they may even be morally upright and committed to ‘good works.’ Spiritual death is characterized primarily by a lack of communication between God and man. It is a state of complete severance of communion with God. 

The Bible in Matthew 4:16, tells us categorically that the two major symptoms of spiritual death are darkness and the shadow of death. A man/woman that has been separated from God is living in darkness and totally unaware of the imminent dangers surrounding him/her. Often, calamities suddenly envelop such a man with neither warning nor remedy. Unless such a person retraces his or her steps to God in genuine repentance, the agony of spiritual death becomes a real experience. I pray for anyone that may be experiencing this: The Lord will deliver you today in the mighty name of Jesus.

To be spiritually dead is to live without God’s counsel and guidance. The Bible further hinted at the symptoms of spiritual death in Ephesians 4:18 by saying:

“ Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:”

Most human beings have come to accept a life of “suffering and smiling” as normal. However, John 10:10 tells us that Jesus came for us to have life in abundance. Therefore, you can confess your sins to God in true repentance and accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. Backsliders should also retrace their steps to God. Jesus in His love and mercy will reconnect with you and your life will never be the same again.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please deliver me and my family from the agony of spiritual death, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 13-15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20: MY GOD TO THEE.

1. Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

o Refrain:
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee.

3. There let the way appear, steps unto Heav’n;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy giv’n;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee.

4. Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee.

5. Or, if on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I’ll fly,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee.

6. There in my Father’s home, safe and at rest,
There in my Savior’s love, perfectly blest;
Age after age to be nearer, my God, to Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE BLESSING OF GOD [2]*

“Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew  5:3. 

*MESSAGE*
In Matthew 5:3-11, again and again, we see Jesus use the word 'blessed'and associate it with things we will hardly reckon as blessings naturally speaking. It is noteworthy that the Greek word rendered as 'blessed' in these verses comes from the word makàrios. This word speaks of being supremely happy, fortunate, and in a position to continually receive God's favour. It associates being blessed to having to having a rewarding relationship with God.

Even the English dictionary defines 'blessed' as to be "made holy; consecrated; or endowed with divine favour and protection". All of these goes to show that the essential meaning of being blessed isn't actually monetary riches or material comfort, it rather has to do with "being made holy." And how are we made holy? It is through redemptive work of Jesus Christ. Therefore, fundamentally, the most genuine type of blessing is to be made mindful of our depraved and pitiful state which then prompts our acknowledgement of a need for a Saviour which then results in our new birth. All others blessings could not hope to compare to this by any means!

It is therefore an error to think that the unbeliever next door who seems to be living a more comfortable life is more blessed than a believer, even if the believer's experience doesn't feel as blessed as such. The devil knows how to take care of his own people --- he makes them comfortable like a chicken rearer takes good care of the chicken, not do much because he loves the chicken but he loves how the chicken will end up on his plate during the next party where the chicken will be slaughtered, prepared and served. The comfort he gives actually blinds the unbelievers from acknowledging their need for a Saviour (2 Corinthians 4:4).

*ACTION POINT*
Do you have some friends, colleagues or relatives that are yet to know the Lord? Pray for them.

*SCRIPTURES*
2 Corinthians 4:4; 1 John 2:1-2; John 3:16.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank you for saving me, O God;

2. Father, let Your Spirit draw to You my friends and relatives that are yet to give their live to You in the name of Jesus;

3. I declare that i am blessed and highly favored in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Leviticus 10; Psalm 110-111; Mark 3:13-35.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 3RD APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE PROFIT OF UPRIGHTNESS

SCRIPTURE: It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom; Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes…Then the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him. Daniel 6:1, 3-4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Integrity upholds destiny just as iniquity destroys destiny; to live upright is to end right up.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that Daniel was set above the princes and presidents because an excellent spirit was found in him. The princes wanted to find an occasion of accusation against him, but they could not find any because there was no fault or error in him. He was faultless and blameless.

Always know that integrity upholds destiny just as iniquity destroys destiny. Let me give you one illustration: The lion is the king of all the animals that move on land while the eagle is the king of all the birds that fly in the sky. And one thing that is common to these two animals is that they will never taste corruption.

Once a piece of meat is rotten, it is not for the eagle. It may be for the vulture but not for the eagle. If a piece of meat is meant for the eagle, it must be fresh and dripping blood. 

The eagle has only one mate in its lifetime and that is why it is always up. No wonder it can fly at ten thousand feet above sea level and can also carry a weight that is three times its size. 

The eagle is regarded as a symbol of power, royalty and decency across many cultures in many nations of the world. For instance, the eagle is in the Coat of arms of countries like Nigeria, the USA and others. One reason the Eagle is the king of the birds is because of its purity.

Beloved, to live upright is to end right up. The profits of uprightness far outweigh any gain of iniquity. My counsel is, make up your mind to fulfil destiny by living right.

Remember this: Integrity upholds destiny just as iniquity destroys destiny; to live upright is to end right up.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to be entangled with the corruption of the people of the world.
2. Make up your mind to live right always.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to live right always. Deliver me from the pollutions and corruptions of this world, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 1).

QUOTE: There is something called CHARACTER CAPITAL, which is superior to any other form of capital on earth, including money. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The Lion begins to roar at the age of two.

DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 4-6

PROPHETIC WORD: Grace to escape the traps of iniquity is released on you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 3RD APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: YOU ARE UNREPEATABLE! DON’T DIE A PHOTOCOPY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (GENESIS 1:27; MATTHEW 10:24-31)

The world is about 8 billion people and still counting, but no two destinies are the same and no fingerprint is the same. What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not. And most times, it’s what makes you great. In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different! 

STOP COPYING OTHERS AND STOP ENVYING OTHERS!

Indeed, some of the things that make you different like your DNA or your fingerprints, etc, are beyond your control. Each of us is formed by personal experience and the environment in which we grew up. Our character is influenced by everything around us-emotions, such as love and hate, natural impulses such as hunger or fear, and intellectual premises such as art and philosophy.

That is why you do not choose where you were born or your color! You found yourself in them! But what you do after your birth is in your control! To thine own self be true, and ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU WERE CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD no matter your color or nation! You are so precious and special to God that the very hairs of your head are all NUMBERED!

Wow! (See also Psalm 139:13-14, Isaiah 64:8) No wonder Ralph Waldo Emerson noted: “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” Very true!

Then the great D.M. Dellinger quipped: “You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own.”* Did you get that? YOU ARE UNREPEATABLE! You cannot be repeated because you are God’s ONE AND ONLY! Wow! Hear the no-nonsense John MASON – “You were born to be an original. Don’t die a copy.”

So don’t blame yourself for where you are! Don’t blame yourself or anyone else for your marital, financial, business, career and ministry status. Don’t blame yourself and don’t bow your head to shame and failure! Get up and take your life and destiny by force. I prophesy: Where you are today shall not be your last bus-stop! You will grow from where you are by fire!

To the North, you will grow! To the South, you will grow! To the East, you will grow! To the West, you will grow! Why? Because your best days are still ahead! Ah! I see a great throne before you and you shall sit on it by the anointing.

ALWAYS remember: You are special and unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own! Refuse to die a photocopy because you were born original! Peace!

Wow! Kindly follow Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe on instagram handle @ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe@oDM and my personal twitter: ODM_DrChris.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Father, thank you for making me UNCOMMON and UNREPEATABLE on planet earth.
3. There is no one like me! I am special! Satan, I decree: CARRY YOUR LOAD OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX, SELF PITY or
COMPARING MYSELF TO OTHERS in Jesus name.
4. Yes! My DNA and star are special but I shall not lose my salvation because of pride! I am what I AM BY THE GRACE OF GOD (Pray it for 3 days).

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 KINGS 4-16)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

SONG 1: WHEN THE ROLL IS CALLED UP YONDER

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound, and time shall be no more,
And the morning breaks, eternal, bright and fair
When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore,
And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there.

REFRAIN:

When the roll, is called up yon-der,
When the roll is called up yonder I'll be there

2. On that bright and cloudless morning when the dead in Christ shall rise,
And the glory of His resurrection share
When His chosen ones shall gather to their home beyond the skies,

3. Let us labor for the Master from the dawn till setting sun,
Let us talk of all His wondrous love and care
Then when all of life is over, and our work on earth is done,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM