The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 2nd April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 2ND APRIL.

AUTHORITY OVER DEMONS

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17).

Until Jesus came, people didn’t have the accurate information about demons and evil spirits. A lot of things that many had thought were ordinary were shown by Jesus to be spiritual.

For example, He made us aware that most sicknesses and diseases had devils behind them. When they brought someone who was deaf and dumb to Him, the Bible says He cast the spirit out. And right away, the deaf ears were unstopped and the person began to hear, and the dumb tongue was loosened. Luke 11:14 says, “And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.”

Mark 1:32-34 reveals the same truth: “And at even, when the sun did set, they brought unto him all that were diseased, and them that were possessed with devils. And all the city was gathered together at the door. And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.” 

There’re many today that are ignorant of demonic activities. But the reality is, there’re evil spirits that are running people’s lives. Sometimes, you find someone who has a fierce and violent temper. They said his father was like that, and he thinks it’s normal, but it’s not. It’s evil spirits that make those things happen.

The Bible talks of unclean spirits, which also make people unclean, and do evil things in the lives of human beings. Some of them are responsible for the frustrations some people experience in their lives. You find very successful people in various fields who suddenly fall back to emptiness. They lose everything, not knowing they’re being invaded by demonic forces.

But thanks be unto God! In Christ, you have authority over demons to cast them out from your affairs. You don’t need a minister to help you cast out demons. Jesus said every one of us who believes in Him would cast out devils in His Name (Mark 16:17); it’s a sign of our divinity. So, if there’ve been events and actions around you that you’re uncomfortable with, and you perceive Satan to be behind them, cast him out!

CONFESSION

Thank you, blessed Lord, for my authority in Christ over demons and the powers of darkness. Even now, I walk in the light of this authority by forbidding Satan and his demons from exerting upon or influencing anything that has to do with me. I hold off demonic activities in my family and workplace today, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 10:8; Mark 1:33-34; Acts 8:6-7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 9:18-36 ; Joshua 13-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: PLAN:
Romans 6:1-11 ; Psalm 105

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world. Christ is alive in me; therefore, I am experiencing the reality of the Word in every area of my life.

The Word of God is living and active in me, and it is causing me to make progress on every side. Life circumstances are subdued to conform to the reality of God’s Word for my life.

The Word has pre-eminence in my life, and it continually produces in me what it talks about.

I am an heir of God; I was born into the presence of God. Daily, I dwell in the secret place of the Most High. Hallelujah! I will never walk in confusion because the Spirit of God is guiding me in the path of life and leading me in the way of supernatural success and permanent prosperity. 

I make my way prosperous and consistently experience good success as I meditate on the Word and speak it forth with boldness. Hallelujah! 

I function today and always from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power because I am born of God and conscious that whatever is born of God overcomes this world.

I’m guided and propelled by His divine wisdom to do His will and fulfil my destiny in Christ. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 2ND APRIL 2020.

THEME: THE BENEFITS OF TEMPORAL DEATH.

MEMORISE:

And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them. Revelation 14:13

READ: 2 Kings 13:14-21

14 Now Elisha was fallen sick of his sickness whereof he died. And Joash the king of Israel came down unto him, and wept over his face, and said, O my father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof.

15 And Elisha said unto him, Take bow and arrows. And he took unto him bow and arrows.

16 And he said to the king of Israel, Put thine hand upon the bow. And he put his hand upon it: and Elisha put his hands upon the king's hands.

17 And he said, Open the window eastward. And he opened it. Then Elisha said, Shoot. And he shot. And he said, The arrow of the LORD's deliverance, and the arrow of deliverance from Syria: for thou shalt smite the Syrians in Aphek, till thou have consumed them.

18 And he said, Take the arrows. And he took them. And he said unto the king of Israel, Smite upon the ground. And he smote thrice, and stayed.

19 And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.

20 And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year.

21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

The Bible mentions two kind of death: physical and temporal, which is the termination of life on earth and then eternal death. The latter is the final complete separation from God. When temporal death occurs, it opens the way to eternal life for children of God, but leads to eternal death for those who did not accept Jesus Christ during their physical existence.

Life is full of challenges that bring stress to the body and tension to the soul. The Bible presents this dilemma in Job 14:1 by saying “Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.” As a result, the aging process takes its toll on everyone to the point that many aged persons become totally dependent on the society and are unable to help themselves. 2 Kings 13:14 says:

“ Now Elisha was fallen sick of his sickness whereof he died. And Joash the king of Israel came down unto him, and wept over his face…..”

The Bible records Elisha’s sickness as a natural occurrence and not a result of punishment. Great Bible characters like Isaac, Jacob and King David had almost identical experiences in old age, and a similar fate awaits all human beings. However, temporal death enables the body to escape the agony of sickness, particularly that which comes as a result of old age. But for death, my Father-in-the-Lord, Pa Josiah Akindayomi would still be enduring a body weakened by age. Thanks be to God; he is now at rest. Revelation 14:13 and Revelation 21:4 tells us sweet and wonderful thing that God reserves for His children after they experience temporal death. The saints will enter into rest from earthly labors and begin to reap the fruits of righteousness. They will not experience eternal death, sorrow, crying and pain. 

I pray that as you close your eyes in physical death, you will rise to eternal life of Joy and peace with the Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:

Temporal death marks the end of physical life but not the end of existence. Seek eternal life to escape eternal death.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 10-12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27: TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, APRIL 2, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE BLESSING OF GOD [1]*

“Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 5:3. 

*MESSAGE*
We live in an age and time when the word.          "blessed" has been misconstrued. For many, to be blessed is to have a lovely spouse, more than one child, (preferably both genders), to have a well-paying job coupled with a recent promotion, to be living in the house of your dreams, and to generally live in comfort and freedom. You hear people share manner of testimonies regarding material blessing---and that's often what we understand being "blessed" to mean.

But if you've been a believer long enough, you would have realised that we face challenges, too. There are many times we            go through experiences that don't make us feel blessed. So why is it that most people tend to link being blessed to experiencing only positive occurrences, having inexhaustible amount of money in your bank account and being void of problems? The simple reason is because the understanding of many people about God's blessing is shallow. So over the next few days, we shall consider what it means to be blessed and the blessings of God.

*ACTION POINT*
Read Matthew 5:3-11 and see how the word "Blessed'' is used in all those verses.

*SCRIPTURES*
Matthew 5:3-11; Ephesians 1:3-14; 1Timothy 2:4.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank you for Your inexhaustible blessings;

2. Lord, open my eyes to understand Your blessings through this study over the next few days in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, give me the wisdom to understand and apply these lesson to my daily life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Leviticus 9; Psalm 109; Mark 2:23-3.12.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 2ND APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: THE TRAGEDY OF INIQUITY

SCRIPTURE: There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God? Genesis 39:9.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Anything that defiles your conscience denies you your destiny.

Previously, we saw that every child of God has the potential for great destiny in them. Every child of God has the seed of greatness. However, not all great potentials end up in great destinies because of certain limitations I will like to refer to as enemies of distinction and excellence.

Today, we shall be dealing with one of the enemies of distinction and excellence, and it is INIQUITY.
Iniquity was the major undoing of Reuben. Iniquity rendered Reuben useless on earth. He slept with his father’s wife and his destiny was practically aborted (Genesis 49:3-4).

Iniquity also aborted the destiny of Judas Iscariot. Judas Iscariot was among the twelve disciples of Jesus Christ who was meant to sit on one of the thrones in heaven judging the twelve tribes of Israel, but he missed it. Not only was his destiny on earth aborted, he also committed suicide and ended up in hellfire.

On the other hand, integrity upheld the destiny of Joseph. His destiny could not be ruptured because he was righteous before God. When he was tempted by Potiphar’s wife to commit immorality, he upheld his righteousness (Genesis 39:9).
In the same manner, integrity sustained the destiny of Daniel. He purposed in his heart not to defile himself with the king’s food (Daniel 1:8). Beloved, anything that defiles your conscience denies you your destiny.

Please, know that iniquity destroys destiny while integrity guarantees and upholds destiny. Make the choice for a lifestyle of integrity in order to have a solid destiny.

Remember this: Anything that defiles your conscience denies you your destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to avoid the lifestyle of iniquity.
2. Live a life that pleases God always.
PRAYER: Deliver me Lord from the tragedy of iniquity. Help me to please You with my life by the lifestyle of integrity, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 1).

QUOTE: “...the greatest thing that can be said about anyone is that they have integrity, not that they have money, not that they are gifted - but that they have integrity. A man of integrity means what he says and says what he means. He does not touch what is not his.” Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: African Lions are the most social of all big cats and live together in groups or “prides.” A Pride consists of about 15 Lions.
DAILY READING: 2 Chronicles 1-3

PROPHETIC WORD: Grace to uphold integrity is released upon you in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 2ND APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: OPEN DOOR ATTACKERS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (1 CORINTHIANS 16:1-9)

When heaven moves, nothing on earth can stop you from receiving your breakthrough. Hear the words of our Lord Jesus, “I HAVE SET BEFORE THEE AN OPEN DOOR, AND NO MAN CAN SHUT IT.” Then today’s Word says in Vs 9: For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.”

Yes! Every OPEN DOOR ATTRACTS AN OPEN WAR, but the Holy Ghost is reminding you that WHEN GOD OPENS A DOOR, NO DEMONIC OR HUMAN HAND CAN SHUT IT. When God opens the door of favour before you, no hand can shut it!

When God opens the door of healing for you, no evil hand can shut it. When God opens the door of fruitfulness before you, no hand can shut it. When God opens the door of ELEVATION before you, no ADVERSARY can shut it! When God opens the door of marital blessing/connection before you, no evil hand can shut it.

Fear not! Hear Mary McLeod Bethune: “Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.” There may be a billion ADVERSARIES, but that Will Not Be A Stumbling Block To Your, “How Did It Happen?” Testimony. That EFFECTUAL Door Of Greatness That “Jehovah Overdo” Has Opened For You Will Remain Open Until You Have Walked Through, In Jesus Name.

Receive wisdom to see that OPEN DOOR and walk through it. THEN PRAY AGAINST “OPEN DOOR ATTACKERS.” I can see everything turning around for your good. Shout and praise His name now!

SEND IN THE TESTIMONIES If you have testimonies from laying of hands, praying with the mantles or wearing of the bishop’s suit, etc, kindly send your elevation testimonies to: 

orderodm@gmail.com; WHATSAPP to:+234-8096845694 or +44-7818-36-8223.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

I. Pray generally in your own words as today’s scripture has ministered unto you.

2. Jehovah God, I scatter every ELEVATION and OPEN DOOR ATTACKER in Jesus name.

3. O LORD, stretch out Your mighty hand of power and let every door of goodness and mercy be opened for me!

4. Testimony thieves that are working day and night to steal my ELEVATION story/testimonies; be paralysed now, in Jesus name. Still pray about this new quarter! Cancel weeping!

5. I decree: Every network of evil assembled against me and against my destiny, be scattered by fire now in JESUS name.

6. Pray about today as led now. See pages 7-9 also – Breakthrough And Deliverance Prayers For Each Day

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 KINGS 11-13)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Thursday, April 2, 2020 - 

World Autism Awareness Day*

*TOPIC:**YOUR CASE IS NOT HOPELESS*
*Read: Judges 11:1-11*

Judges 11:1-11 Now Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty man of valour, and he was the son of an harlot: and Gilead begat Jephthah.

And Gilead's wife bare him sons; and his wife's sons grew up, and they thrust out Jephthah, and said unto him, Thou shalt not inherit in our father's house; for thou art the son of a strange woman.
Then Jephthah fled from his brethren, and dwelt in the land of Tob: and there were gathered vain men to Jephthah, and went out with him.

And it came to pass in process of time, that the children of Ammon made war against Israel.
And it was so, that when the children of Ammon made war against Israel, the elders of Gilead went to fetch Jephthah out of the land of Tob:
And they said unto Jephthah, Come, and be our captain, that we may fight with the children of Ammon.

And Jephthah said unto the elders of Gilead, Did not ye hate me, and expel me out of my father's house? and why are ye come unto me now when ye are in distress?

And the elders of Gilead said unto Jephthah, Therefore we turn again to thee now, that thou mayest go with us, and fight against the children of Ammon, and be our head over all the inhabitants of Gilead.

And Jephthah said unto the elders of Gilead, If ye bring me home again to fight against the children of Ammon, and the LORD deliver them before me, shall I be your head?

And the elders of Gilead said unto Jephthah, The LORD be witness between us, if we do not so according to thy words.

Then Jephthah went with the elders of Gilead, and the people made him head and captain over them: and Jephthah uttered all his words before the LORD in Mizpeh.

*MEMORISE: Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; for you will forget the shame of your youth, and will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore (Isaiah 54:4)*

*EXPOSITION*

Sometimes, one may find oneself in situations that seem hopeless. One can even face problems that appear insurmountable in life. Even one's family background may pose threats to one's destiny and its fulfilment. It may seem to you as if everything is against you alone. This is good news for you: There is no hopeless situation that God cannot turn around, and no problem He cannot tackle (Lk. 1:37).

Jephthah had a shoddy background. He was a product of harlotry and carelessness. Yet, God had planned his life before the beginning of the world. 

The legal sons of his father had him ejected from among them, because they considered him a bastard, yet God was monitoring his steps (Jdg. 11:1-2). Imagine what living could be for such an outcast. Humanly speaking, he would be hopeless, frustrated and disappointed. 

Yet, Jephthah did not allow the situation to put him down. He encouraged himself, picked up the pieces of his life, and made wonderful living out of it.
When it was time for God to turn Jephthah's situation around, He allowed his brothers to face the difficult situation they lacked the wherewithal to deal with. 

They had no choice than to go plead with Jephthah, who had become a mighty man of valour, to be their commander and rescue them from their enemies and thereby entered into covenant with him (vv. 6-10).

They readily accepted him as their "head", the highest position of authority among them. May God make you the head in places you had been rejected.

God empowered Jephthah with His Spirit to win the battle (v. 29). Your case is not hopeless too. God, who made Jephthah to forget the shame of his youth, will surely do more in your life. Amen. Just believe, and don't be slothful in areas He expects you to be diligent - spiritually, vocationally, etc. (Prov. 22:29).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Father, by Your mighty power, turn my hopeless situation around for good in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, give me a "say" where I have been rejected and ignored.
3. Lord, Your children who the devil has turned to objects of ridicule by their seemingly hopeless situations, give them victory, hope and reasons for celebration, in Jesus' name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joshua 3 - 5 & Acts 5*
*God cause your face to shine upon us as we look unto you to walk through our land*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM