The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 1st April
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 1ST APRIL.

PRAYING FOR LOST SOULS

But if our gospel be hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them (2 Corinthians 4:3-4).

From the scripture above, it's clear that it's Satan that has blinded the eyes of those who haven’t believed the Gospel. But Satan and all demons are subject to you in Jesus’ Name; no exception. 

We have complete authority over them. But some people have asked, “How about the words of Jesus to His disciples when they asked why they couldn't cast a certain demon out, and He replied, “Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting" (Matthew 17:21). First, notice that Jesus didn't say it wasn't possible for them to cast the devil out. 

Moreover, that was before the redemptive death and resurrection of Jesus. Having spoiled all principality and power. it doesn't require praying and fasting for you to cast any of them out now. The authority has been given to us (Colossions 2:15; Matthew 28:18-19).

When you have a friend or loved one whom you've discerned is being held bondage by Satan from receiving the Gospel, cast the devil out. You say, I break the power of the devil over his mind, over his life, and I claim his salvation and call it done, in Jesus' Name! I decree that he'd come to the Lord! I release ministering spirits to go forth and guide his path unto salvation, and it shall be so, in the Name of the Lord Jesus!"

However, after making those declarations, continue to intercede. because there’s also the part of the person's own will to serve God. Even after Satan's influence is broken, it's up to an individual to make up his mind to serve the Lord. 

The part that involves the individual's will requires persistent intercession. If you're going to influence a man's will, you can't just do it by the prayer of faith; it has to be by the prayer of intercession.

PRAYER

Even now, I pray for lost souls around the world, that the message of salvation will shine through their hearts, as they receive and embrace the righteousness of Christ in the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Timothy 2:1-4; Ezekiel 22:30

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 9:1-17; Joshua 10-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 5:12-21; Psalm 104

TALKINGSESSION 

1ST APRIL.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

[/url]

[url=https://t.me/dailyaffirmations]Dear Father, I thank You for revealing Your Word to me and helping me see myself and the glorious future You’ve prepared for me in Christ. 

Now I know that You’ve blessed me with a future filled with hope—a future of success, prosperity, and joy. My capacity has increased and I am filled with the Spirit of God in all wisdom, understanding, and knowledge. 

I am what God says I am; I am a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones; invigorated by divinity! Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! 

I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence. Hallelujah!

I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times, my life like a well-watered garden. 

Everything and everyone that’s connected to me experiences the grace of God and respond to the influence and beauty of righteousness that flows from me. 

Goodness and mercy follow me every day of my life, and whatever I lay my hands to do prospers, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  WEDNESDAY 1ST APRIL 2020.

THEME: IF FIRE MUST FALL.

MEMORISE:

The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. Mark 1:3

READ:  I Kings 18:30-39

30 And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down.

31 And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:

32 And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed.

33 And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.

34 And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time.

35 And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.

36 And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.

37 Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.

38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.

Fire represents the potent and unlimited power of the Almighty God and also symbolizes His manifest presence. From the stories of the burning bush in Exodus 3:2-5, to the appearance of a pillar of fire in Exodus 13:21, fire often accompanies appearances of God in the Bible. Fire also signifies the acceptance of sacrifices made unto God as evident in Leviticus 9:24. Likewise, it also depicts divine intervention. The contest between Elijah and the prophets of Baal is a classic example of God’s intervention in a situation with fire.

“Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.”  1 Kings 18:38-39

Whenever the fire of God falls, works of darkness are exposed and destroyed. Supernatural laws become activated, leading to unprecedented miracles, signs and wonders. I therefore call the fire of God to fall on you right now and destroy every work of darkness around you in the mighty name of Jesus. However, according to our Bible reading today, some activities must precede the manifestation of divine fire.

Firstly, one must be born again. This make you a bona fide member of the family of God. Secondly, we have to keep the altar of God in our lives pure and deal with sin decisively. Thirdly, we must obey all His instructions promptly and completely. These three steps will bring down the fire of God into your situation.

Are you standing at the crossroads seeking divine guidance? God requires absolute devotion from you. Jeremiah 29:13 says “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Seek God with all your heart and He will visit your situation with His fire in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me to do everything necessary to bring down Your fire in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 8-9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25:  ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME.

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*HAPPY NEW MONTH OF APRIL 2020 - TELL HIM OF YOUR LOVE FOR HIM ALL THROUGHOUT THE MONTH*

*WEDNESDAY 1 APRIL 2020?*

*BE “ON PURPOSE”⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. 
_*(Ephesians 5:15-16, NIV)*_

_*Ephesians 5:15-16 KJV*_
[15] See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, 
[16] Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Time is one of the most valuable commodities we have. It’s more valuable than money. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. To “redeem the time” means don’t waste it. We have a responsibility to use our time wisely. Paul said in effect that if you’re going to reach your highest potential, you have to be an “on purpose” person and invest your life in what’s best for you. You know where you’re going. You’re not vague, distracted, waiting to see what happens. You’re focused. You’re making the most of each opportunity.

GOD has given you a present. It’s called “today.” Are you living it to the full? With purpose and passion? Pursuing your dreams? Or are you distracted? Indifferent? Just doing whatever comes along? Make this decision that you’re going to redeem the time. Get focused. Get organized. Set your goals. Make your plans. Once this day is over, you can never get it back.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
 “Father, thank You for giving me the gift of this day to live to the full. Thank You that You are calling me to invest my life in what’s best for me, to redeem the time, and to run my life with purpose and passion. Help me to make the most of every opportunity. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 1ST APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: ENEMIES OF GREATNESS

SCRIPTURE: Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: 

Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch. Genesis 49:3-4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you cannot control your flesh, you have lost the control of your future.
Every child of God has potentials for great destiny in them. There is a seed of greatness in you as a child of God (1 John 4:4). Just as a cub (baby lion) does not struggle to roar; you cannot struggle to be mighty as a child of the Almighty God. You have the potential for great destiny in you.

However, we see in Scriptures that great potentials do not always translate into great destinies. Many times, great potentials do not end up in great futures. For instance: in Genesis Chapter 49, when Jacob gathered all his children, he told Reuben his first born, “You have the potential of a great destiny. You have the potential of power, the excellency of dignity, the excellency of might; but you are unstable as water and you shall not excel.” (Genesis 49:3-4, paraphrased).

And truly, Reuben became nothing in life. In the Scripture, the tribe of Judah is seen as the kingly tribe in Israel; the tribe of Levi, the priestly tribe, and the men of the tribe of Issachar were men who had understanding of times but nothing significant is said about Reuben or the tribe of Reuben. This was because even though Reuben carried the seed of great destiny, he was limited by character deficiency.

Now, the question is: what are the things that can limit a person’s greatness? I will give you six of them:

1. Iniquity: Iniquity limits destiny.
2. Indecision: A person who cannot make up his mind has no future.
3. Indiscipline: If you cannot control your flesh, you have lost the control of your future.
4. Lack of vision: A life of no vision is a life of no future.
5. Pride: Arrogance is an enemy of distinction and excellence.
6. Societal influence: People who surrender their life to the negative influence of society have no future.

Beloved, make up your mind not to limit the greatness in you by exhibiting any of these enemies. You shall not be limited in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: If you cannot control your flesh, you have lost the control of your future.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message once again.
2. Make up your mind not to be limited in life by the lifestyle of compromise and iniquity.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You give me the grace to deploy all You have put in me. Deliver me Lord from the lifestyle of compromise and iniquity, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ENEMIES OF DISTINCTION AND EXCELLENCE (PART 1).

QUOTE: A life of no integrity is a life of no character. It is not wisdom for a man to live such a life that cannot be trusted or relied upon. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The Wright brothers invented and flew the first airplane in 1903. It is considered as the world’s first “sustained and controlled heavier-than-air powered flight.” Their aircraft, the Wright Flyer, flew about 120 feet. Today, the newest Boeing 787 can fly 10,000 miles on a single tank of gas.

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 27-29.

PROPHETIC WORD: Receive victory over every enemy of the flesh in Jesus’ Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 1ST APRIL, 2020

TOPIC: SEASON OF OPEN DOORS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (PSALM 24:7-10; REVELATION 3:7-8)

Welcome to the second quarter of this year! Thank God for the gift of life! As sure as the Lord lives, your eyes that have seen the beginning of this year will see the end of this year. Even if these first few months have been rough or small for you, the end shall be great.

If you entered 2020 with some pain or anguish, YOU WILL END IT WITH A GLORIOUS CELEBRATION OF YOUR ELEVATION. Revelation 3: 8 says: _“I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it.”_ Did you hear that? There is an OPEN DOOR that no man or battle can shut!

Since every door has a key, I decree that You WILL DISCOVER THE KEY TO YOUR OPEN DOOR! I pray you will never lose that key, because your open door might not be my open door and your key might not be my key! As 2020 rolls on, hear this:

The remaining months and quarters of this year will usher in MIRACULOUS OPEN EVERLASTING DOORS that no man can shut! These OPEN DOORS are EVER OPEN and are your expressway to your ELEVATION PALACE! A woman carries a baby for 9 months, and then afterwards, THE BABY IS BORN.

The remaining months of 2020 shall deliver your miracle baby and I want you to know YOUR ELEVATION STORY INTO YOUR HANDS. Whatever satan is using to shut your elevation door, is catching fire now! I SEE OF FAVOURS, DOORS OF GREAT OPPORTUNITIES, DOORS TO CONNECT TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE, opening for you in Jesus name.

I DECREE CONCERNING A USER OF TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL; DOORS that cannot be shut ARE OPENING for you now in Jesus name.

Begin to prepare! Begin to PRAISE! When you put on that spirit of PRAISE, “Jehovah Overdo” will RAISE YOU UP, AND RAISE MEN TO STAND WITH YOU AND FIGHT FOR YOU in high places! Start praising Him now because this is your year and this is not an APRIL FOOL statement!

THE DVD of the last January WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT SERVICE IN LAGOS TAGGED: MY YEAR OF DIVINE ELEVATION IS now AVAILABLE. Contact your ODM distributor for copies! Powerful!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now as led.
2. I decree that MY OPEN DOOR CANNOT BE SHUT!
3. Every satanic key/lock from the pit of darkness holding my doors of ELEVATION; EXPLODE NOW, BY FIRE!!!
4. Every evil hand that has covered up my glory; CATCH FIRE NOW, in Jesus name.
5. Pray about this new quarter! Pray seriously now about today.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 KINGS 8-10)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, April 1, 2020*

*TOPIC:**AN EXCELLENT SPIRIT*

*Read: Daniel 6:1-3*

Daniel 6:1-3 It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

And over these three presidents; of whom Daniel was first: that the princes might give accounts unto them, and the king should have no damage.
Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.

*MEMORISE: Then this Daniel distinguished himself above the governors and satraps, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king gave thought to setting him over the whole realm (Daniel 6:3)*

*EXPOSITION*

All who know their God shall, among others, do exploit (Dan. 11:32). But somebody was querying: "If all of us are praying to be the head, topmost and the like, who will occupy the bottom or middle spots?" Should this bother you at all? All that should be on your mind is becoming excellent in everything God gives you to do (Psa. 1:3).

Agreed, all of us cannot be in the leadership, or at the helms of things, at same time, but it is pertinent to discover that excellence is God's children's birthright (Jos. 1:8). Whatever you do without possessing its spirit, hardly succeeds! If chain smokers, drunkards, addicted gamblers cannot change, then it is logical to conclude that they have been possessed by the spirits behind these bad habits. Why can't you then be possessed by the excellent Spirit (Obad. 17)?

Daniel, in our golden text, excelled, even in strange land. Joseph did, in Egypt, Esther at Susan, just to mention a few. Then, you can, if you think you can, in the Lord (Phil. 4:13). You don't unnecessarily need to become a politician, money launderer, etc.,
 before you excel. 

Not until you become a top preacher or worldwide televangelist before you are said to be excelling. Rather, in whatever you do, aspire to be the best of God. Do something differently and excel in it. Excellence is of, and comes from God alone (Psa. 75:6-7).

Don't be complacent for little success and do not settle for mediocrity. Rather than desperation for excellence, it is desiring it, according to God's will that brings it. Stay excellent in all your endeavours, in Jesus' name.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord Jesus, fill me with Your eternal Spirit of excellence.
2. I come against the spirit of mediocrity in my life, family and endeavours, in Jesus' name.
3. May the spirit of excellence fall on all our children in their schools and places of apprenticeship, in Jesus' name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 33 - 34, Joshua 1 - 2 & Acts 4*

*God in your name let the world begin to experience your peace and we say the storm is over in Jesus name. Amen. Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM