The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 30th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 30TH MARCH.

THE WORD IN YOUR SPIRIT

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Ephesians 6:17).

2 Corinthians 10:3 says, “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh.” We’re not into a physical battle; it’s spiritual, and our weapon is the Word of God; the sword of the Spirit. As you release God’s Word—the rhema of God—you’re getting on the offensive in the realm of the spirit; power is released that shatters the enemy. This is the reason for meditation.

God’s Word is powerful in your mouth, after meditation—voracious meditation. During this kind of meditation, your whole attention is on the Word; you allow no distraction whatsoever. 

This is what makes the difference between someone that’s quoting scriptures from the head and someone that’s quoting scriptures because it has become resident inside him. 

This was what distinguished David from the rest of the Israelites. They were all circumcised and knew about the covenant, but they trembled before Goliath. None of them could face the giant.

But when David showed up, he wondered why everybody was afraid of Goliath and said, “…who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” (1 Samuel 17:26). He was saying, “We’re circumcised, and by circumcision, we’re in league with God. But this guy is uncircumcised; he doesn’t have God on his side!” The circumcision meant something to David that others didn’t know about.

That’s what happens when the Word is in your spirit. Jesus said out of your belly shall flow rivers— gushers, floods—of living water (John 7:38). 

Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly….” Become voracious in your study of, and meditation on the Word. Have the Word in your heart and in your mouth; it’ll make you a wonder and give you the winning mentality. Praise God!

CONFESSION

From my innermost being flow gushers of living water. As I meditate and receive the Word gladly into my spirit, it brings forth righteousness, wisdom and revelation, prosperity, victory and abundance. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

Joshua 1:8; 1 Timothy 4:15

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 8:22-39 ; Joshua 5-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 4:11-25 ; Psalm 102

#TALKINGSESSION 

30TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I am grateful that You made me a peculiar treasure unto You, and called me to a life of glory, excellence, and dominion. 

Thank You for setting me on the path of life: the path of righteousness and glory, in Christ Jesus! I walk in divine wisdom, today and always. Thank You for giving me Your Word to live by. 

I affirm the Lordship, majesty, honour, and glory of Christ over everything that concerns me: my health, academics, family, finances, and ministry. Therefore, I experience continuous victories, absolute peace, joy, prosperity, and divine health. 

I am born of the Spirit, and I am fully yielded to His leading, guidance and control; His truth and wisdom are the forces of my life, propelling me from glory to glory as I walk in the paths prearranged for me by God.

I am fulfilling His perfect will and living out my destiny in Him. God's inherent ability is in me to prosper in all that I do. As the seed of Abraham, everything that is connected to me is blessed—my finances, business, job, family, etc. 

I walk in the consciousness that I am blessed to be a blessing. My words are spirit, and life, infused with power and divine energy to prevail over circumstances. 

The words of Christ dwell in me richly, in all wisdom, and my words are filled with inspiration, healing, comfort, hope, love, and power, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  MONDAY 30TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: STOP IT!

MEMORISE:

He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. Proverbs 29:1

READ:  Revelation 22:11-12

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

God is merciful. In fact, He is the Father of mercies (2 Corinthians 1:3). Romans 9:15 however tells us His mercy will not always be accessible to everyone. 

This means that even though God is merciful, He still reserves the right to withhold His mercy when He wants. Don’t take His mercy for granted. If God has overlooked your wrongdoing a number of times, then I think you should know that the more He overlooks, the less time you have until your cup is full.

A woman- very sick and at the point of death, was brought to me for prayers some years ago. As I laid my hands on her, I felt the anointing flow through my hands like warm oil and when it got to her head, it bounced back. I enquired the cause of this from God and He said He had warned her several times to repent but she had refused; now it was His own turn to refuse to heal her. I ran to the altar and cried for mercy on her behalf; there was hardly any scripture on mercy that I did not quote. Then I ran back and laid hands on her head the second time; the anointing bounced back again. I ran to God pleading for mercy again, laid my hands on her the third time, yet the anointing bounced back. I tried to lay my hand on her head again but it was too late as she had given up the ghost.

In another incident, an elderly man who was the head of the occult in his village led some other cultist into a church where I was preaching. I seized the opportunity to preach the gospel to them with all my heart. When I made the altar call, the leader- the elderly man – was the first to give his life to Jesus. A few weeks later, he passed on.

The woman did not stop when she had the chance to, despite several warnings from God, and she faced the consequences. The elderly man on the other hand was wise enough to stop when he received a warning from God and he must have made it to heaven. Are you still committing one sin or the other? If you are wise, you will heed this warning now and stop it. Don’t wait until He withholds His mercy.

KEY POINT:

If you take mercy of God fror granted, a day will come when He will withhold it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Judges 3-5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2:  ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2020.

TOPIC: *STANDING FIRM*

"Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall." 1 Corinthians  10:12.

*MESSAGE*
Man was created by God with the primary purpose of being in fellowship with God. This was the reason why God sent Jesus Christ to come to earth to put back in order the relationship between God and man which Satan distorted. By God's grace, man was put back on a right standing with God.

Our text today comes as a warning to any regenerated man so that he should guard against slipping off the grip of God's grace. To withstand the pressure of life, we must be able to stand up against the forces that are against us. The devil can attack us both in good times and bad times. Nebuchadnezzar's season of plenty, for example, produced a negative consequence in his life (Daniel 4:28-33). Joseph's suffering on the other hand produced a positive effect on his life (Genesis 41:41-44). So we must ensure we are holding on to God at all times.

Satan is always trying to make sure believers fall from the grace of God. This is why he brings distractions and temptations in diverse ways. He causes hardship, sickness, neglect, loss of loved ones, etc. So as to maim a believer's faith. This is the reason Jesus warned and encouraged the disciples that temptations, persecution,  and hatred would come but they should be of good courage, because He has overcome the world (John 16:33).

The God that called us into fellowship with Him is always faithful. He is always there with us at any condition we find ourselves. We should look unto Jesus as the Author and finisher of our faith, for when we are faced with things that should make us fall, He Who we are focussing on will keep us from falling (Jude 24).

*ACTION POINT*
Watchout for these factors that can bring about a fall: pride, one's spouse, disobedience to the Word of God, and lack of patience.

*SCRIPTURES*
Jude 1:24; John 16:33; Daniel 4:28-33, Genesis 41:41-44; 1 Corinthians 10:13.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, teach me to depend on you in times of temptation.

2. Lord, help me to be the hearer and the doer of thy word.

3. Lord, give me the strength and courage to withstand the pressures of the season of life in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Leviticus 6:8-7.10; Psalm 106; Mark 1:1-20.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM

SCRIPTURE: And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Matthew 16:17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: By the knowledge of God, we are given authority to determine events on planet earth.

It is a fact that closed doors can only be opened when the right keys are applied. The Kingdom of God can only be accessed by the children of God when the right Keys to the Kingdom are accessed.
Now, one of the keys to the Kingdom of God is the knowledge of God. It is the knowledge of God that delivers into our hands other operational keys in the Kingdom; the more of God you know, the more of the keys you possess to operate in the Kingdom. The bankruptcy of Divine revelation equals unavailability of the keys.

Now, there are things that the keys of the Kingdom will do for you:

1. Access to Kingdom secrets (Daniel 11:32)
This is God showing you how things work in the Kingdom. God reveals secrets to His children so that they can swim in success and triumph.
2. The possession of authority and dominion (Daniel 11:32).
By the knowledge of God, we are given authority to determine events on planet earth.
3. The privilege to set the pace for heaven on earth (1 kings 17:1).

The deeper the knowledge of God we have, the greater our privileged position to set the pace for heaven on earth. So, we literary become the determinants of what God will do in earth.

REMEMBER THIS: By the knowledge of God, we are given authority to determine events on planet earth.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make the study of the Scripture your priority in life.
2. Ask God at the place of prayer to reveal His plans and purpose for your life to you.
PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You grant me access to the Keys of the Kingdom. Open my eyes to see the wonders from Your Word as I study the Scriptures, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM.

QUOTE: God with a person equals success. And since prayer makes God to be with a person, the prayerful are always the successful. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 21-23.

AMAZING FACT: Young goats pick up accents from each other.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord usher you into the realm of Kingdom keys in this season in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE UNIVERSITY OF SILENCE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (GENESIS 12:1-7)

If you are great and your star is great, people will hate you, people Will lenvy you. In this my little life, I see practical envy ON A REGULAR BASIS.

I have been lied against many times! I have been scandalized for reasons manufactured by the gates of hell. Sometimes, LIFE CAN BE LONELY AS YOU ARE ELEVATED BY YOUR GOD!

Indeed, the HIGHER you go, the cooler it becomes in terms of THOSE WHO LOVE YOU but the HOTTER it becomes in terms of those who hate you! Envy is in every bus-stop of progress! Pray for your children because as you pray for their progress, they will accumulate enemies too.

ENVY is in your compound, your neighbourhood, your school, office, etc. But I prophesy to a user of today’s devotional: Each time they envy you this year, your grace will multiply in Jesus name!

Oh! That is my secret! My grace multiplies through envy and SATANIC FALSE ACCUSATIONS! I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT! Genesis 39:2 says: “And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.

THE LORD WAS WITH JOSEPH! That is the secret! Wow! It doesn’t mater who is against you: They that are for you are more than those that are against you. Even if the whole world is against you, it makes no difference, but if the LORD is for you, you will be what He created you to be.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Before God prospers/elevates any man, He will pass him/her through the “UNIVERSITY OF SILENCE Or what I call the “SILENCE BUS-STOP.” Silence is a period when you are lonely and your best friends or family members are far from you!

It is a period when those you trust betray you. It is a period when you look to your left and to your right and help seems far- you have been injured and wounded! When God in Genesis Chapter 12 told Abraham to leave his father’s house and kindred to an unknown destination, He was passing him through the SILENCE UNIVERSITY! 

Moses was in the UNIVERSITY OF SILENCE in the wilderness where he knew nobody for forty years.
Isaiah 30:15 says: “In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.” So, God will take you to a point where you become alone in that silent school of life. It is during that season at the UNIVERSITY OF SILENCE that your God PERFECTS His agenda for your destiny; He works out His delicate plans for you when everyone is gone and ALL YOUR EYES ARE ON HIM ALONE!

Catch this: God could only work in the silent season of ADAM. Adam had to sleep for EVE to come forth! Oh! The UNIVERSITY OF SILENCE!
Ah! I see 34,122 ODM users passing through this university right now! The LORD says I should let you know that THE FINISHED “PRODUCT” WILL BE WHAT EARS HAVE NOT HEARD nor EYES HAVE SEEN! He says to you: “Wait on Me! Wait on Me! Wait for Me! I am at WORK in you!”

The Lord God shall elevate you from the land of SILENCE to the land of the SOUND of abundance of ELEVATION! The LORD is speaking again: “You have been sidelined and hidden for years, but your hour has come; I will ELEVATE YOU and cause you to be recognized, remembered and favoured! Halleluiah! Begin to give Him praise now for what He is set to do in you this year! Amen and amen! Pray now! (Next Edition ODM Is Out! Get Your Copies Now!).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up…
1. In your own words, pray about today now as you are led.
2. Lord, I shall not be a failure in my SILENCE Season.
3. I reuse to quit from the UNIVERSITY of SILENCE in Jesus name.
4. Lord, perfect ALL that concerns my ELEVATION, character and destiny in Jesus name (Pray it well).
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 KINGS 1-4)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE 
(CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, March 30, 2020*

*TOPIC:*THE EXTRA TIME*

*Read: John 4:34-38*

John 4:34-38 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

*MEMORISE: Do you not say, 'There are still four months and then comes the harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! (John 4:35)*

*EXPOSITION*

The round-leather game, football, is arguably the most famous among the rest. The game has rules which have been improved upon to suit modern days. Before now, there used to be what was called "golden goal", during the extra time, after which the two playing teams had got a stalemate. 

Whichever team scored first during the extra time was declared the winner. There would be no opportunity for the trailing team to equalise, because the match ended at the point of scoring that golden goal! It used to be very painful to the loser, and that was why no team joked with 'extra-time' in football.

What does this portend for us? Christ's coming is definitely imminent, and all we have been having, all this while (the end-times), is the extra-time. The harvest of the world is ripe already, awaiting the harvest of souls (Jn. 4:35). It is over-time already and the time will soon be up (Matt. 25:10). 

All Christians are in the race (1 Cor. 9:26). You should be a contender and not a pretender. You must be extra-watchful at this critical time. Any little moment of carelessness, indulgence, complacency and frivolities can expose you to defeat.

Any little moment of distraction is always capitalised on, by an opposing team; and if the opponent work their way through, brilliantly, they get the goal! And that is just but over. Don't allow the devil, who never means well for anyone as regards entering the Kingdom of God, to outplay and defeat you (1 Pet. 5:8). Any one defeated by him eternally doomed. The ball is right in your court. Don't misfire!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Assist me, O Lord, never to abuse the extra grace being given to me every day, in Jesus' name.
2. Help us, O Lord, to be more alive to the reality of Your second coming to harvest the world, so that we can put our mind to the path of wisdom.
3. O God, put to death, the spirit of mad rush for money and wealth amongst our youths.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 29 - 31 & Acts 2*

*God come to our rescue and heal our land in Jesus name. Amen...........Shalom*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM