The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 29th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 29TH MARCH.

WEALTH FOR EVERYDAY SOLUTION

Give us this day our daily bread (Matthew 6:11).

As a child of God, the government of your country isn’t supposed to decide your prosperity. There’s a higher government—heaven’s government—and you belong in that government. Under heaven’s government, your financial prosperity is for all-time; there’s supply for you every day!

Unlike the governments of this world, there’s no “welfare” system or pension program with God. He’s bigger, and does better than that. He has a glorious plan for your life and has made provisions for your future. You never have to live your life on some pension, charity, or benefit from the government or anyone. The Bible says He has given you all that pertains to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3); all that you need, to require no aid or support. Hallelujah!

God’s purpose is that you’re big enough to help others. He didn’t intend for you to be the one needing help. The Bible says saviours shall arise from Mount Zion (Obadiah 1:21); that’s you and me. We’re heirs of God, and through us He blesses and makes many rich. There’re many around us who are in dire need, and we must heed their cry for help.

We read in our theme verse how Jesus taught His disciples to pray. Part of the content of that prayer format was, “Give us this day our daily bread.” He was letting us know that there’s a daily provision, and your name is on it! 

The provisions you never claimed have accumulated, waiting for you.
It’s time to lay claims to them. It’s about time you said, “Father, I’m ready; all your daily provisions for me that I never claimed, I receive them now!” Have the boldness to call them forth. 

Don’t wait to get to heaven and discover there was so much you could have had that you never took advantage of. Claim what’s yours. Your salary or pension or profit from business aren’t your source. God is your source, and He has provision for you EVERY DAY. Praise God!

CONFESSION

Thanks be unto God who daily loads me with benefits! He’s made all grace—every favour and earthly blessing—come to me in abundance, such that I’m always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, self-sufficient—possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Timothy 6:17; 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC; Romans 8:32 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 8:1-21; Joshua 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 4:1-10; Psalm 101

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, holy and a peculiar treasure unto God. 

I was born to reign and rule in life with the dominion of the Spirit. Through my words, I effect changes in the realm of the spirit, and cause circumstances and situations to align with God’s plan and purpose today. 

I am the expression of God’s glory, grace,
wisdom, and righteousness. Daily, I walk in preordained pathways and make progress by the Word. 

I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things! I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always. 

The devil and his demons have nothing to their advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life. Hallelujah! 

Divinity is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I refuse to let sickness dominate my body, for my body is the temple of the living God! 

I am guided by wisdom to offer my body as a living sacrifice unto God! I live in health today, and always! Glory to God. Hallelujah.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL. 

DATE: SUNDAY 29TH MARCH, 2020.

THEME:: WORKERS IN THE LORD’S VINEYARD.

MEMORISE: 
Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. (Acts 6:3)

READ: Acts 6:1-7 (KJV)

1. And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.

2. Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.

3. Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.

4. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.

5. And the saying pleased the whole multitude; and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolas a proselyte of Antioch;

6. Whom they set before the apostles; and when they had prayed, they laid their hands on them.

7. And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Before any organisation recruits employees, the criteria for qualification would have been determined.

Similarly, there are qualifications God expects all workers in His Vineyard to meet up with.

In Acts 6:1-3, when the first set of Church workers were to be selected, it was mandatory that they had an honest report and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

This is how the work of God can grow. After Spirit-filled workers had been chosen in Acts 6, verse 7 says:

“And the word of God increased and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.”

It is wonderful to work for God but God is not seeking just anyone to work for Him, He is seeking spirit-filled workers.

It is pathetic when someone comes to Church for the first time, willing to surrender to Christ and then he sights his girlfriend or someone who asked him for a bribe in the course of the week amongst the workers.

He then says to himself “If these are the kind of people serving God, then I am not interested.”

How will the word of God increase when even the workers are not living by it?

Every worker in the Ushering, Media, Choir, Sanitation, Prayer team, Follow-up, Protocol, Evangelism, Traffic control, and all other departments must be Spirit filled.

Deuteronomy 34:9 says Joshua was filled with the Spirit of wisdom. He was the Personal Assistant to Moses.

Everyone assisting a Pastor to do the work of God must be filled with the Holy Spirit, otherwise they will get him/her in trouble.

In (2 Kings 5:20-27), but for the intervention of the Holy Spirit, Gehazi, the Personal Assistant of Elisha could have put him in trouble.

There are Church workers who collect money on behalf of their Pastors without informing them.

It is dangerous to be unfaithful in your service to God. Just ask Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, as recorded in Leviticus 10:1-3.

KEY POINT:
God is seeking spirit-filled workers, do you qualify?

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JUDGES 1-2

Happy Sunday Beloved, Please let us obey all the precautive measures put in place by government to eradicate the spread of novel pandemic virus!

You and your entire household shall not be a victim of this plaque, in the mighty name of Jesus! Shalom!

HYMN 8 – HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POWER?

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

CHORUS:
Are you washed in the blood
In the soul cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless?
Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Saviour’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

CHORUS:
Are they white as snow?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Pure and white in the blood of the Lamb?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,

CHORUS:
Are they white as snow?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh be washed in the blood of the Lamb.

CHORUS:
Are they white as snow?
RESTORATION TODAY

SUNDAY, MARCH 29, 2020.

TOPIC: *LIVING TO PLEASE GOD*

"Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more." 1 Thessalonians 4:1.

*MESSAGE*
The question before you and I today is simply this: for whom are you living your life? Many live their lives to please themselves or the devil, whereas it is God's earnest desire that we live a life that will please Him. (Romans 6:16). Leaving to please God will result in fruits of righteousness which will attract many to come and taste of the same salvation that we are enjoying.

Living means existing, functioning and making use of privileges. To please means to make someone happy or to bring pleasure to somebody or to give maximum satisfaction unto somebody. Since God is our Creator, Preserver and Sustainer of all things, living to please Him means living a life that brings satisfaction, honour, and glory to God Almighty. This is, in fact, the main purpose of our existence (Revelation 4:11).

This, every man that is created by God has a primary function of giving glory unto God Almighty. We must ensure we are doing just that through our lifestyle. May God help us.

*ACTION POINT*
Whenever you leave to please God, eternity is sure.

*SCRIPTURES*
Genesis 17:1; Revelation 4:11; Romans 6:16.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. My Father and my Lord, thank You for keeping me alive;

2. My Lord and Savior, in any way I might have been living my life that is unpleasing unto you, please forgive me;;

3. Any satanic manipulation that wants to keep me perpetually in a lifestyle that is unpleasant to God, I invoke the power of the Holy Spirit against it in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Leviticus 5:14-6.7; Psalm 105; Acts 28:11-31.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 29TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE WORD AND UPRIGHT CHARACTER

SCRIPTURE: Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Word of God is a major tool for character reformation; the entrance of the Word is the doorway to illumination.

It is an established fact that a Christian is supposed to be a standard bearer for his or her generation. He/she is instrumental to setting the standard for the people of the world to follow. 

The Christian is designed to be a road pointer and a pace-setter for his/her generation. We are meant to set the pace and not keep the pace. Our upright character is meant to convict sinners and draw them to God.

So, in a degenerate world, how do we maintain upright character?

We maintain upright character through the Word of God (Psalm 119:9, 11).

The Word of God is a major tool for character reformation; the entrance of the Word is the doorway to illumination. When we access the Word, light comes; and when light comes, darkness checks out.

The Word of God moulds our character by revealing Divine precepts and principles. The Word of God is the container of the Ways of God (Isaiah 55:7-9). You cannot be in touch with the Ways of God and be a wayward person.

You cannot follow the Ways of God and end in the traps of the enemy. As you hear the Word of God, the nature of God is transmitted into you. The more you receive the Word, the more like God you become.

Beloved, my counsel is, pay close attention to both the studying and the application of the Word of God. Allow the Word of God to change who you are to who you are meant to be.

REMEMBER THIS: The Word of God is a major tool for character reformation; the entrance of the Word is the doorway to illumination.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Determine to read and study the Scripture habitually, consistently and diligently.
2. Ask God to change any negative character you have at the place of prayer.
PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You deliver me from any negative character or tendency. Let my character speak positively for me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FUEL TO CHARACTER
QUOTE: Change your world, do not allow the world to change you. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 18-20

AMAZING FACT: The Moon is 81 times lighter than the Earth.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I pray for the grace to overcome every negative and limiting character of life in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 29TH MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE SAND DUNES: SHIFT YOUR FOCUS*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 90:1-12; COLOSSIANS 3:1-2*

Many years ago in the subject of Geography, we studied many things about nature and the world at large. In one of our Geography lessons, we were taught about sand dunes. 

A dune is a hill of sand that is built by either wind or water flow. The sand that results in the formation of sand dunes is eroded from rocks by physical and chemical processes such as wind and water. 

The erosion leads to accumulation of sand. Strong winds pick up the sand and transport it to another location. Dunes are formed this way from millions of finely divided sand particles that are blown by wind and are deposited against some obstacle such as a piece of wood that has drifted, bush or rock. Sand dunes are said to be one of the most amazing and scintillating landforms on earth. 

Traditionally, sand dunes are formed in the deserts. However, they are not exclusive to deserts only but can form in any landscape on the surface of the earth provided the conditions are right, hence they have been found in eroded and abandoned farmlands in semi-arid regions of Northwest India and parts of Southwestern United States.

As beautiful and interesting as sand dunes are, there is something that characterizes them: *They are very short-lived! They last for a markedly brief time!* The ephemeral (BRIEF) nature of sand dunes fits into the description of the life we live on this planet earth. 

The scriptures tell us categorically that man’s life is also very brief! we are here but for a short period. Today’s scripture puts it this way, The days of our years are threescore years and ten and if by reason of strength they be four score years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow for it is soon cut off, and we fly away (Psalm 90:10) Wow! *Stop living as if you will not die!* All of us owe the debt of death which we must pay one day, willingly or otherwise.

Job of old said it this way, “Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble” (Job 14:1). Every position in life is temporary, nobody retains the position of the leadership of a nation, state, organization forever. We have seen people who have held on to power for years, especially in Africa and yet they die to be forgotten. 

*Sometimes it looked as if those positions were their birthright and would last forever!* In addition, whatever you own is also for a period of time; hence the Word of God says and asks rhetorically in one verse, For riches are not for ever and doth the Crown endure to every generation?” (Proverbs 27:24). King Solomon the wise man, understood the temporal nature of life hence he referred to life’s activities as vanity of vanities” in his writings in the book of Ecclesiastes.

When you have an understanding of life’s “VANIIY” nature, you will learn to shift focus! Colossians 3:2 admonishes us thus, “Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.” The word, “SET means SHIFT.

That scripture is saying, SHIFT YOUR FOCUS TO THlNGS ABOVE! In all you do this year, always ask, *HOW DOES THIS ACTON OF MINE AFFECT MY ETERNITY? IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?” Yes! ETERNITY IS ALL THAT MATTERS AT LAST!* Life, like the sand dunes, is short and temporary! Become more heavenly conscious! You and I are here for only short time. Drop anything that acts as a distraction to your heavenly vision. Shift your focus now.

*This year’s BATTLE AXE INTL MINISTERS’/
WORKERS CONFERENCE ends today. Impartation service is 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU orioke, Lagos!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Oh Lord, help me to be more heavenly conscious.
3. Holy Spirit of God, purge me trom every filthiness of the flesh!
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2SAMUEL 22-24*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 3. Blessed Assurance*

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

*Refrain:*

_This is my story, this my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long;_
_This is my story, this is my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long._

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, March 29, 2020

PREACH AND REACH OUT

Read: John 10:1-14

John 10:1-14 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

MEMORISE: I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep (John 10:11)

EXPOSITION

Our general belief is that the preacher's duty starts and ends on the pulpit. However, the preacher's duty begins from the time he puts the homily together (preparation), continues when he delivers it, and ends when he gets the feedback from the pews. 

The church sermon can be likened to the communication process which is incomplete until positive feedback is received. When you preach and fail to reach out, it is as if nothing has been done at all. Follow-up is a complementary effort on your post preaching. Learn lessons from the follow up steps of Jesus Christ (Jn. 5:13-15; Jn. 9:34,35).

You reach out when you do the post-pulpit works. You do not depend on their physical regular appearances every Sunday or worship days to adjudge the congregation's spiritual and physical well-being. It is incumbent on the preacher, who may be a Pastor, Sunday School teacher, evangelist, elder, etc., to go down to the pews, by visiting, calling, or messaging them. 

When a preacher does not know much about the people he preaches to, he cannot be adjudged to be a man who has the shepherd's heart (Jn. 10:11). Jesus Christ, the Chief Shepherd, cared and cares not only for His sheep's spiritual needs, but also physical ones (cf. Jn. 10:14).

Why do some church members continue to suffer for things the church can readily make available (cf. Acts 6:1)? The church must be active in this regard as the preachers alone cannot do it all. We need to be very sensitive to the needs of our members, whether implicitly or explicitly made known. Preachers should not wait until the sheep come to them. Today, as you go out, replicate Jesus's skills in shepherding the fold, now and always.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Holy Spirit, give me the heart of the true Shepherd of our soul, in whatever capacity You have programmed me to serve and lead, for You.
2. O Lord, help Your Church to reach out in various ways, so that the Kingdom of God will be populated the more.
3. O God, expose the hirelings who parade themselves as shepherds among Your people, today, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 28 & Acts 1

Good morning and happy Sunday.

May God heal our land in Jesus name Amen.
In a moment like this, return to your Creator, through Jesus Christ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM