The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 28th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 28TH MARCH

BE CONSCIOUS OF THE SPIRIT

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:25).

There’s a spirit world that’s greater than this physical world. The physical world is a region or part of the spirit world. 

The Bible says God is a Spirit, and He created all things; meaning that there’s a spirit connection to everything that God made. Nothing is detached from Him. In the realm of the spirit, He created a region for the physical man, even though man himself is a spirit being.

God gave man a physical body to live in, while in the physical region of His spiritual world. The earth isn’t a separate entity from God’s realm. 

Remember, in Genesis 1:2, the Bible says the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. The Spirit of God incubated over the chaotic mass, which means the earth was within the coverage or reach of the Spirit, and governed by the Spirit. 
Many, because they don’t realise this, and because they haven’t understood the importance of it, limit their lives to the earthly region of this world. They don’t realise that there’s a greater play in the spirit world.

For every one of us that’s born again, the Bible tells us to walk in the Spirit. How do you walk in the Spirit? It’s walking in the light of God’s Word; walking according to Kingdom principles. Become conscious that you live in, and are from another realm, a heavenly realm that’s greater than this world. That consciousness will put you over the elements, failures, frustrations, darkness and corruption in this physical world.

Life is spiritual, and we live in two worlds. But most people, every day, are only conscious of the physical realm. This is why many go through pain and affliction; victims of incurable diseases, because they’re unable to control life from the spirit. The Bible says you’re in the world, but not of the world. You’re born after Christ, the man from heaven; you bear the image of the heavenly. You’re from the Kingdom of God’s Love Son. Hallelujah! 

And in that Kingdom, we play by divine principles; the strategies and weapons of our warfare are not of this world (2 Corinthians 10:4). We reign by grace through righteousness, and we prevail with, and through the Word. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to recognise my divine abilities in Christ, and to comprehend and apprehend the spiritual realities of the heavenly Kingdom to which I belong, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:9-10 NIV; Romans 8:13-14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 7:36-50 ; Joshua 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 3:26-31 ; Psalm 98-100

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

[/url]
[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-1X0]I affirm that I am what God says I am. I can do what He says I can do, and I have what He says I have. My faith is the evidence that everything God has said concerning me is my present-hour possession. 

I have a sound mind and I can do all things through Christ, who energizes me! I acknowledge my origin, heritage, and personality in Christ; therefore, my faith is operative and effective! 

I am God’s best, His cream and beauty, and my life is for His glory, now and forever. Hallelujah! I am an offspring of the Word, the Father has granted me absolute and exact knowledge of His Word; 

I am far removed from assumptions, doubts, and uncertainties. I function by the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge in all my endeavors, and the results are evident in me. I am a master over circumstances, for I know that the greater One lives in me. Christ dwells in my heart by faith; 

I am rooted and grounded in love, and able to comprehend the boundless, immeasurable, intimately infinite, and unconditional love of God. Thus, I am filled with all the fulness of God. I am the perfection of beauty, fashion for excellence. 

My life is the manifestation of God’s glorious and majestic splendor; I display His perfections and unveil His multifaceted wisdom to my world and the regions beyond. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SATURDAY 28TH MARCH, 2020.

THEME::  DUTIES OF THE BRANCH.

MEMORISE: 
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 
(John 15:4)

READ: JOHN 15:1-5 (KJV)

1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away; and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5. I am the vine, ye are the branches; He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit; for without me ye can do nothing.

“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.” – John 15:7-8

Since Jesus is the Vine and we are the branches, what then is my duty as a branch?

The primary duty of the branch is to bear fruit, to win souls. He said if you don’t bear fruit, then you are no longer qualified to be a branch (John 15:2).

How many souls have you won for God since the beginning of this year? Are you sure you are still His branch?

In Genesis 1:28, the first commandment to human beings was to be fruitful and multiply. It was a blessing, more importantly, a commandment.

To carry out your duties appropriately as a branch, you must abide – stay connected to the Vine.

Any branch that disconnects from its Vine will die fruitless. If you don’t abide in Him, how can you bear fruits?

You abide in Him by fellowshipping with Him regularly and staying away from sin. He hates sin, so the moment you begin to dip your hands into it, He will disconnect you from Himself.

When you abide in Him, He passes spiritual nutrients to you on a regular basis.

In other words, in those times of fellowshipping with Him by studying your Bible and praying, you begin to blossom spiritually and the same works that He did during His earthly ministry, you too will begin to do and even more according to John 14:12.

When you start performing the kind of miracles that He performed while on earth, it will be easy to win souls.

In fact, the souls will be the ones coming to ask you to let them meet with your God.

Abiding in Him is the most important duty of a branch. If you can abide in Him, you will be fruitful and everything else will fall in place.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, give me the grace to win more souls to Your kingdom.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A Adeboye. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JOSHUA 22-24

HYMN 9 – HO, MY COMRADES! SEE THE SIGNAL

1. Ho, my comrades! see the signal
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing,
Victory in nigh!

CHORUS:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still,
Wave the answer back to heaven,
“By Thy grace we will,”

2. See the mighty host advancing
Satan leading on:
Mighty men around us falling,
Courage almost gone!

CHORUS:
Jesus signals still,
“By Thy grace we will,”

3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s name we’ll triumph
Over ev’ry foe!

CHORUS:
Jesus signals still,
“By Thy grace we will,”

4. Fierce and long the battle rages,
But our help is near:
Onward comes our great commander,
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!

CHORUS:
Jesus signals still,
“By Thy grace we will,”
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, MARCH 28

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Lev. 4:27-5.13, Ps. 104, Acts 27:27-28.10

THE BLAMELESS LIFE

“There is Therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not of flesh, but after the spirit...” Romans 8:1-10.

Being in Christ and walking after the spirit exempts us from condemnation. The law of the spirit of life in Jesus Christ has made us free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2-3). His appearing upon the earth placed an eternal condemnation on the law of sin imputed to us, thus enabling anyone who has completely and decisively chosen to embrace and believe in him to be free from the law of sin and death.

Our belief and acceptance of Jesus Christ transfers His blameless and righteous nature into us which begins the fulfillment of His divine eternal purpose in us making us to seek and walk daily in his steps and after His Spirit. Any man who has embraced and received Jesus Christ, therefore, has removed himself from carnality and Adamic nature and has put upon himself the mind and true image of Christ Jesus, giving life and peace (2 Corinthians 3:18, 2 Corinthians 5:17-18).

A man who has not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior still has the life of the flesh and soin him and cannot relate well with God nor be subjected to the will of God (Romans 8:8). Remember, the blameless status of a man is the sure ticket to heaven’s abode and the blameless life is a product of God’s grace which imputes unto us His holiness and righteousness without which we can see God. Jesus ascended into heaven because He was blameless. Do you desire to make heaven? Then strife to live a blameless life while traversing this earth. May God bless you as you do so.

ACTION POINT
?? Attaining a blameless life requires your total, complete and unwavering surrender to Christ.

SCRIPTURES
Genesis 17:1; Romans 8:8; 2 Corinthians 3:18; 5:17-18.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord Jesus, blind my eyes and purge my heart from things that hinder my total surrender;
2. Father, please help me to walk before you and be blameless;
3. I receive the grace to keep walking in faith to the very end in the name of Jesus.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 28TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: DUTIES OF THE BRANCH.
MEMORISE:

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:4
READ: John 15:1-5

1I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.”

Since Jesus is the Vine and we are the branches, what then is our duty as a branch? The primary duty of the branch is to bear fruit, to win souls. He said if you don’t bear fruit, then you are no longer qualified to be a branch (John 15:2). 

How many souls have you won for God since the beginning of this year? Are you sure you are still His branch? In Genesis 1:28, the first commandment to human beings was to be fruitful and multiply. It was a blessing, more importantly, a commandment.

To carry out your duties appropriately as a branch, you must abide- stay connected to the vine. Any branch that disconnects from the Vine will die fruitless. If you don’t abide in Him, how can you bear fruits? You abide in Him by fellowshipping with Him regularly and staying away from sin. 

He hates sin. So the moment you begin to dip your hands into it, He will disconnect you from Himself. When you abide in Him, He passes spiritual nutrients to you on a regular basis. 

In other words, in those times of fellowshipping with Him by studying your Bible and praying, you begin to blossom spiritually and the same works that He did during His earthly ministry, you too will begin to do and even more according to John 14:12.

When you start performing the kind of miracles that He performed while on earth, it will be easy to win souls. In fact, the souls will be the ones coming to ask you to let them meet with your God. Abiding in Him is the most important duty of a branch. If you can abide in Him, you will be fruitful and everything else will fall in place.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, give me the grace to win more souls to Your kingdom.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 22-24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: HOLD THE FORTH.

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!

Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.
o Refrain:

“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 28TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: HOW TO BE A BLESSING

SCRIPTURE: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Spirituality equals generosity, generosity both towards God and towards man.

Yesterday, we saw the necessity of being a blessing. Today, we shall be looking at the various ways and channels where we can effectively be a blessing to our generation.

Now, how can we be a blessing to people and the world around us?

1. Through the act of giving (John 3:16). Giving is an authentic proof of love and blessing. Every blesser is a giver both to God and man. Being a blessing means being a giver to the extent that the world would feel your impact. Spirituality equals generosity, generosity both towards God and towards man.

2. Through prayer and intercession (Job 42:10).
This means standing in the gap for others in prayer for Divine intervention in their lives and situations. The highest form of prayer is the prayer of intercession. Many times, we pray for only ourselves and that is a highly self-centred existence. You cannot ask God to change someone’s life and your life remains unchanged.

3. Through your wisdom and counsel.
Your wisdom and counsel are blessings especially to young people who are about to make destiny decisions (Exodus 18:17-19). Let your compassion fuel your instruction to them. Bless your world with your counsel.

Beloved, be a blessing today and there is no demonic curse that can keep you down, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Spirituality equals generosity, generosity both towards God and towards man.
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make a conscious effort to intercede for at least one person you know.
2. Be generous towards God and towards man.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to be a blessing to people and the world around me, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BEING A BLESSING

QUOTE: Spiritual responsibility enhances godly character. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 15-17.

AMAZING FACT: The Bible is the only book that has been translated into more than 3,300 languages, covering nearly 95 percent of the world’s population.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace for generosity is released upon you. You shall stand in authority in Jesus’ Name.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Saturday, March 28, 2020 - Earth Hour*

*TOPIC:*TAKE YOUR JOURNEY*

*Read: Deuteronomy 2:24-25*

Deuteronomy 2:24-25 Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.

This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.

*MEMORISE: Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:2)*

*EXPOSITION*

Our God is progressive and excellent in all His dealings. He can never fail, neither can He be limited or made to stop what He is doing. Neither the devil, nor any of his angels, can set a limit for God. He is unquestionably sovereign (Psa. 115:3). When He bears you, He makes sure you reach where He plans for you. When you go with Him, you can't end it half way.

In the journey of Israel from Egypt to the land of Canaan, one thing is constant. They occasionally got divine prompting to break camp and move forward. What is that saying? God is progressive. May you not stop until you are where God has destined for you, in Jesus' name. How-beit, to enjoy divine progress as a child of God you got to be progressive, as well.

Are you progressive like God? 'Progressive' in this context is saying you don't have to be limited or static. It is anti-God when you are going back (retrogressing) instead of going forward. God has a "There" that He is taking His children to. He is more than able to achieve it, provided they are cooperating with Him. He told the Israelites through Moses their leader, to take their journey, that is, they had to move on. To go from the "here" of God to His "there", you need the movement mentality. No challenge must make you to want to stay somewhere, permanently.

Abraham was constantly on the move, " looking forward" (Heb. 11:10; NLT), and even, Jesus who authored and finished our faith was on His toes from the beginning till He finally seated at God's right. Receive the divine push you need to further your journey into the destiny God has for you, in Jesus' name.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O Lord, I receive the Holy Spirit momentum to keep pushing forward until I reach the very peak of Your programme for my life.

2. Lord, don't let me fail, fall and falter in doing Your will and bringing glory and honour to Your name.

3. Lord, spur Your church on in pursuing the course of taking the gospel to the ends of the earth.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 26 - 27 & John 21*

*HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY............SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM