The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 27th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 27TH MARCH.

STAND YOUR GROUND IN THE WORD

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked (Ephesians 6:16).

One of the fiery darts of the wicked is fear. Therefore, as a child of God, under no circumstances are you supposed to yield to fear. 

When the spirit of fear throws a dart at you, respond and say, “No! I’m a child of God! I refuse to fear!” Proverbs 3:25 says, “Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.” Refuse to be intimidated by devils, men, circumstances, lack or want.

When things happen or circumstances arise that tend to stir fear against you, affirm the Word. If it’s the fear of lack that’s trying to get a hold of you, declare boldly, “The Lord is my Shepherd; I refuse to lack! I’m plugged to His eternal and unfailing supply.” You have to confess your boldness in Christ. If, for instance, you’re in a dark or lonely place and you hear some strange sound, be unmoved; rather, declare, “Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil: for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world!”

When you make that declaration, the devil will chicken out, because the truth is, he’s afraid of you. So, when he throws his darts in your direction, neutralize them with your faith-filled confessions. 

Be bold about the Word of God. Be bold to affirm what God has said about you. Every so often, declare boldly, “I’ll always be a success. I’ll forever walk in divine health. I refuse to fear.” Such declarations are statements of distinction, showing that you’re not of this world.

2 Timothy 1:7 says, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” It makes no difference what the enemy tries to use to intimidate you; refuse to budge! Stand your ground in the Word!

CONFESSION

I refuse to be intimidated in this life, for I’m strong in the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. Fear has lost its power over me, for greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world. The Word of God has taken full possession and expression in, and through my spirit, my soul and my body. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:15; 2 Timothy 1:7; Deuteronomy 31:6
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 7:1-35 ; Deuteronomy 33-34

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 3:20-25 ; Psalm 97

#TALKINGSESSION 

27TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I worship You with a grateful heart, lifting holy hands to You, for Your love, grace and wonderful blessings in my life. 

My heart is bowed to You in adoration, my blessed Lord and Saviour! Great, indeed, is Your faithfulness, and precious is Your steadfast love that never ceases! I thank You for Your compassion and mercies that are new every morning.

I am so glad You made me fit to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of lights.

Thank You for the anointing of Your Spirit and the manifestation of Your grace in my life. The anointing I've received abides in me forever, and that anointing teaches me all things and makes me fruitful and productive. Hallelujah! 

I go forth today by the anointing to influence and impact my world for Jesus.

I declare in the Name of Jesus that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I experience fruitfulness, peace, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life, for the Lord perfected all that concerns me, in line with His will and destiny for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 27TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: DO YOU RESEMBLE JESUS?

MEMORISE:

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18

READ: John 15:3-7

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

When you ask someone to introduce him or herself, you want the surname, first name and so on. In the above passage, Jesus introduced Himself as the Vine and His Father is the Husbandman. He went on to say in verse two that His children are the branches. At other times, Jesus introduced Himself as the Door, Lamb, Way, Truth, Life, Resurrection, Alpha, Omega and so on. As strange as these illustrations may seem, they carry the true picture of who He is.

He is the Vine and we are His branches; therefore, we are an extension of Him. If you open up a vine and you open up a branch, you would find the same thing in both of the; one is only bigger. That is why Jesus said in John 9:5 that He is the light of the world and then said in Matthew 5:14 that we are the light of the of the world; this simply means that we bear the light of Jesus. 1 John 4:17 tells us that as He is, so are we in this world. In Romans 8:16-17, we are called join heirs with Christ. This means that we are His brothers, this the same genes that are in Him are in us also. Ephesians 2:6 says we are seated together in heavenly places. In Acts 4:13, people saw Peter and John speak and they recognize Jesus in them. All these scriptures make one thing clear; as long as you are a child of God, you are to resemble your Father.

But then, how come we have so many ‘Christians’ who don’t resemble Christ? The answer is in our memory verse for today- they do not behold His glory. If you immerse yourself in God’s presence everyday- studying your Bible and praying, you will begin to resemble Him as the days go by. When a man and a woman have been married a few years, they begin to look, sound and even think alike. That is because they have been spending time together for long. Who you spend time with determine who you become. You want to truly resemble Jesus? Spend time with Him daily.

REFLECTION:

Can anyone take a look at you and say you resemble Jesus Christ in your words and actions?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 19-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 13:  I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. Tho' none go with me, I still will follow,
Tho' none go with me I still will follow,
Tho' none go with me, I still will follow;

3. My cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I'll carry till I see Jesus,
My cross I'll carry till I see Jesus;
No turning back, No turning back.

4. The world behind me, the cross before me,
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
*MORNING TEA☕*

*FRIDAY 27 MARCH 2020?*

*BECOME A MIRACLE⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“…Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of GOD but our lives as well.” 
_*(1 Thessalonians 2:8, NIV)*_

_*1 Thessalonians 2:8 KJV*_
...we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of GOD only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Many people are praying for a miracle. “God, please send me a friend. God, I need help with my children. I need training. God, I need a good break.” We have to realize that we can become the miracle they need. God uses our lives to touch and encourage and bless others. God will bring people across our path so that we can be the answer to their prayers.

Take time to become the miracle. You can’t help everyone, but you can help someone. Be aware of who is in your life. Listen to what they’re saying. Is there any way that you can help? Those are opportunities to become their miracle. God put them there on purpose. It’s because you are full of miracles. There is healing in you. There is restoration, there’s friendship, there are new beginnings. You can lift the fallen. You can restore the broken. You can be kind to a stranger. You can become someone’s miracle.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that You bring people across my path so I can be the answer to their prayers. Help me to listen to what they’re saying and to be available and do what I can to help. I believe that I am a miracle waiting to happen for someone. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 27TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: BE A BLESSING

SCRIPTURE: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. Genesis 12:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your nature is the nature of love and love is a guarantee of the future.

It has been confirmed that the blessing of God is a non-negotiable requirement in life and destiny. 

When God created Adam, He blessed and commanded him to be fruitful and multiply (Gen.1:28). Also, the blessing of God was behind the making of Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Gen. 9:1-2, Gen. 12:1-5, Gen. 25:5, Gen. 35:9).

There is a need to crave for the blessing of God in your life. But there is something beyond being blessed; it is being a blessing to others.

Now, what is the necessity of being a blessing? Take a look at the following reasons:

1. Your capacity to bless determines your capacity to be blessed.
To the extent you are capable of being a blessing, to that extent you shall also be blessed.
2. Being a blessing justifies your reason for existence.
Until a man is ready to breathe out, he is not qualified to breathe in and when this process is not complete, death will set in.
3. Until we manifest our nature, we cannot arrive at our future.
Your nature is the nature of love and love is a guarantee of the future (1 John 4:8).
4. Being a blessing is the key to unhindered access to all realms in life.
When a person knows how to love, to give and to bless, doors cannot close against him. Whatever you want others to do for you, do the same for them (Matthew 7:12).
5. The selfish life is a shallow life. The life that is not a blessing is a shallow life.

The loveless life is an empty life. The loveless life is a life empty of joy, fulfilment and people.

Beloved, in order not to die of emptiness, dissatisfaction and frustration, begin today to live beyond yourself and you will live beyond your time.
REMEMBER THIS: Your nature is the nature of love and love is a guarantee of the future.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Show love to someone today, no matter how little it is.
2. Let your life be a blessing to those around you.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You grant me the Spirit of love. Help me to love as You do, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BE A BLESSING

QUOTE: The life of God flourishes where the love of God is found. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE (VOLUME 2) by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 12-14.

AMAZING FACT: In the Guinness World Records, the Bible is the oldest machine-printed book.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive fresh help for a new walk of love in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 27TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE COMING, BIGGEST WORLD BREAKING NEWS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (1 THESSALONIANS 4:11-18)

I get e-mails and text messages in which people ask if THE RAPTURE is Biblical and the answer is YES! YES! YES! You may not find the word, 
“RAPTURE” in the Bible, but you will find warnings and teachings about the rapture which describes the snatching away of the church (Christians).

At the point of the RAPTURE, there is no judgment, no punishment, and it will be a glorious day for all believers. At the rapture, the dead will rise with new bodies and new bodies will be given to living Christians as well to join them IN THE AIR.

Wow! What a day that will be! In an instant, like the TWINKILE OF AN EYE, believers will be caught up into the clouds to meet with THE LORD and those who are raptured will be with the Lord forever.

Those LEFT BEHIND will still go to church the following Sunday and preach as Popes, Archbishops, Pastors, Bishops, elders, church workers and ushers! Oh, what a tragedy that will be! Millions will rush to the nearest church to repent and confess their sins but IT WILL BE TOO LATE! There will be massive plane crashes if the pilots are Christians!

Yes, many accidents worldwide will be the outcome! There will be HEADLINE BREAKING NEWS of “MISSING PEOPLE SNATCHED BY ALIENS,” etc. Oh, it will be a day when those who lived LUKEWARM and DOUBLE-FACED Christian lives will regret it!

Ah! May you not miss the rapture! If you do, then be ready to take the mark of the beast – 666! This is the time to work for your God!

This is the time to sow your time, talent and money into His kingdom work: But hear George Muller: “When the day of recompense comes, our only regret will be that we.have done so little for Him, not that we have done too much. May that not be your regret! Join a group in your local church this Sunday!

I love these lines of George Whitefield: “How sweet is rest after fatigue! How sweet will heaven be when our journey is ended.” Yes! HOW SWEET! Home sweet Home! PLEASE DON’T MISS HOME!
Pray now and dedicate your life to the LORD again (Help others make heaven and run their race, GIVE OUT AT LEAST 10 COPIES OF ODM this week).

Today is the BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’/
WORKERS CONFERENCE OF 2020 (MARCH 27TH -29TH). THEME: THE SECRETS OF THE WIND AND THE FIRE IN LIFE/MINISTRY! Time: Friday is 5.00 pm. Saturday & Sunday is 8.00 am respectively. NOTE: Sunday March 29th is Impartation service; 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos! BOOKLET!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from any SIN or action that can wipe out your name from the BOOK OF LIFE!
3. Holy Ghost: purge and SHAKE my life! Take away WHATEVER and WHOMEVER, will make me to miss the Foursquare City – heaven!
4. Holy Ghost: purge and SHAKE my life! Take away WHATEVER and WHOMEVER, will make me to miss the RAPTURE of the saints!
5. Lord, when the saints go marching Home, let me be among the number.
6. Decree that your GARMENT Will be holy and HOT for Jesus.

7. If you are not Sure you will make heaven, pray the prayers on page 28 of this booklet now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 SAMUEL 16-18)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, March 27, 2020*

*TOPIC:*NOTHINGNESS OF LIFE*

*Read: Ecclesiastes 6:1-12*

Ecclesiastes 6:1-12 There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, and it is common among men:
A man to whom God hath given riches, wealth, and honour, so that he wanteth nothing for his soul of all that he desireth, yet God giveth him not power to eat thereof, but a stranger eateth it: this is vanity, and it is an evil disease.

If a man beget an hundred children, and live many years, so that the days of his years be many, and his soul be not filled with good, and also that he have no burial; I say, that an untimely birth is better than he.

For he cometh in with vanity, and departeth in darkness, and his name shall be covered with darkness.

Moreover he hath not seen the sun, nor known any thing: this hath more rest than the other.

Yea, though he live a thousand years twice told, yet hath he seen no good: do not all go to one place?
All the labour of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled.

For what hath the wise more than the fool? what hath the poor, that knoweth to walk before the living?

Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of the desire: this is also vanity and vexation of spirit.
That which hath been is named already, and it is known that it is man: neither may he contend with him that is mightier than he.

Seeing there be many things that increase vanity, what is man the better?

For who knoweth what is good for man in this life, all the days of his vain life which he spendeth as a shadow? for who can tell a man what shall be after him under the sun?

*MEMORISE: For who knows what is good for man in life, all the days of his vain life which he passes like a shadow? Who can tell a man what will happen after him under the sun? (Ecclesiastes 6:12)*

*EXPOSITION*

Man knows not what he looks for in life, but he just continues running from one pillar to another pole! He remains insatiable. However, death always gets him satisfied, because in the grave, no more aspiration or racing (Eccl. 9:10). 

We have presidents who have ruled their countries for 20, 28 and even more years. Yet, they don't want to leave, except the office leaves them. So, what do you seek in life? What are your yearnings and aspirations? Are all these not already determined from the beginning?

If you had known His thought and plans regarding you, you would not have needlessly been involving yourself in the rat race (cf. Jer. 29:11). All these are vanities upon vanities! You had better start focussing on serving Him to the best of your ability in any areas of your life and investing in your eternity by cherishing things that have eternal values - the things of God, through our Lord Jesus Christ, and by His Holy Spirit, enshrined in His Word (Eccl. 12:13-14; Col. 3:1ff).

Job says, 'man's days are determined, the number of his months is with God who has appointed his limits, so that he cannot pass' (Job 14:5). God has plans for your life, except you are unaware. If you are not aware, the information is here with you. 

You cannot surpass what God has determined for you. You may try and try, but you can't. Why not stop worrying (Matt. 6:31-34)? Don't live your tomorrow today. Live today while redeeming each day by seizing available God-given opportunities (Eph. 5:16). Don't be mad at people you think should help you but don't. They do not determine your destiny. The determinant of your destiny is purely divine. Bless you!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. O God, help me to continue to consider my end, before my eventual call home.
2. O God, help us, both individually and corporately, to acknowledge our emptiness and nothingness without You, so that we can stay glued to You, till eternity.
3. Lord, help our youths to appreciate the vanity of life, so that they would stop chasing wealth and fame at all cost, including 'yahoo-plus', money ritual, etc.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 23 - 25 & John 20*
*HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND.............SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM