The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 26th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 26TH MARCH.

HEAVEN IS NOT A PROMISE

We, however, are citizens of heaven, and we eagerly wait for our Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, to come from heaven (Philippians 3:20 GNB).

When we say every promise in the Word of God has already been fulfilled in us the new creation, there’re those who ask, “What about heaven? Isn’t that promised us?” Heaven isn’t a promise, because we were born there: “But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven…” (Hebrews 12:22-23).

Also, read again our opening verse: it says, “We are citizens of heaven,” not “We shall be citizens of heaven. You’re a bona fide citizen of heaven NOW. Recall the words of Jesus in John 8:23; He said to the Jews, “I’m from above”; referring to His heavenly origin. 

Then concerning us, He said, “You’re not of this world,” even though we live in this world. That’s because the Christian lives in two worlds contemporaneously.

Look at it this way: perhaps, you’re a citizen of the United States, living in the United Kingdom. The fact that you’re not living in the United States doesn’t nullify your American citizenship, neither does it make your American citizenship a promise. Therefore, that you’re in the earth doesn’t preclude you from enjoying all the blessings, rights and privileges of your heavenly citizenship.

According to the Bible, heaven is our home; it belongs to us now. We were born there, and live there NOW! 

Psalm 87:4-5 talks about it. It says, “I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.” When you study the context, you’d observe that he’s referring to the new creation who is born in Zion, which is the heavenly Jerusalem in Hebrews 12:22.

In the new birth, we were translated into the Kingdom of God’s Love Son (Colossians 1:13). This isn’t a promise; it’s already done. This is a heavenly kingdom, and operates from heaven. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Like the Lord Jesus, I’m not of this world; I’m born from heaven and live the life of heaven now in the earth! I’m conscious of my heavenly blessings, rights and privileges and I enjoy them to the full. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

John 17:15-16; 1 Corinthians 15:48-49 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 6:17-49 ; Deuteronomy 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 3:13-19 ; Psalm 95-96

TALKINGSESSION 

26TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I lift my hands to You today in holiness, to bless and adore You for Your glory, majesty, and grace! 

Thank You for the great love wherewith You've loved me, and thank You for the glorious life You've given me in Christ Jesus. 

I rejoice in You today, knowing that You're the glory of my life and the solid rock on which I stand. Your grace is at work in me today; therefore, everywhere I go I am highly favored, for I carry the presence of God. 

I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is bursting forth on the outside in an undeniable fashion. 

Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life. I thank You for the glorious presence of Your Spirit in and around me, and the heavenly atmosphere of bliss and victory that surrounds me. 

Thank You for Your divine presence that shields me from harm and protects me against evil and violence. Your Word has made me wise unto salvation, and the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 26TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: GOD’S PRINCIPLE.

MEMORISE:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galatians 6:7

READ: Galatians 6:4-5

4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

God has principles and even He abides by them. For example, His principle is that for the cleansing of sins, there must be the shedding of blood, so when the blood of animals was not enough to take away sins, He did not change the principle; rather He sent His own Son (which was a great sacrifice) who was completely unpolluted to shed His blood for our sins (Hebrews :13, 10:12). This is why I wonder how people do things contrary to the principles of God, yet expect good result. If God, in His sovereignty abides by His own principles, then we ought to also.

One of His principles is that if you don’t work, you will not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10). So, when a lazy fellow is asking for a breakthrough, I wonder if he expects God to drop the money into his lap. If you want to be wealthy, then you have to be willing to work and work hard. Another principle of wealth that God has laid down is the principle of giving. Do you know that even herbalist use this principle and it works? Yes, because God’s principles are universal; whoever obeys them will reap the fruits. The reason many Christians are still in poverty is simply because they do not give. Luke 6:38 says:

“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”

One general principle of God is that whatsoever you sow is what you will reap (Galatians 6:7). , This means that if you want kindness, sow kindness to others. If you want help, help others. There are so many prayers that will not be answered until we begin to work in line with God’s principles. His word is yea and amen; you cannot use prayers to cajole Him into going against His word. Do the right thing!

KEY POINT:

When you want something from God, check what His word says about it, then obey. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 16-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 30:  WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.

When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way
While we do His good will
He abides with us still
And with all who will trust and obey
Trust and obey
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus
But to trust and obey

But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay
For the favor He shows
For the joy He bestows
Are for them who will trust and obey
Trust and obey
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus
But to trust and obey

Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet
Or we'll walk by His side in the way
What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey
Trust and obey
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus
But to trust and obey
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 2020.

TOPIC: *FORGIVE ONE ANOTHER*

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Ephesians 4:32.

*MESSAGE*
The Bible says, 'And be ye kind one to another, tenderheart forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.' (Ephesians 4:32). Are you struggling to forgive someone? Today, rise above your feelings and forgive them.

*Try These Steps:*
*1. Decide What You Need To Forgive.* Be specific. Narrow it down to the identifiable offense.

*2. Ask Yourself Why It Hurts.* Why does this offense sting? What about it leaves you wounded?

*3. Take It To Jesus.* Talk to Jesus about the offense until the anger subsides. And when it returns, talk to Jesus again.

*4. Tell Your Offender.* If it feels safe, simply explain the offense and the way it makes you feel.

*5. Pray For Your Offender.* You cannot force reconciliation, but you can offer intercession.

*6. Bury the offense by moving on with your life.* When you do, you'll feel at peace and set yourself free from bitterness.

*ACTION POINT*
Is there someone you're struggling to forgive? Try and rise above how you feel and forgive them today.

*SCRIPTURES*
Proverbs 19:11; Ephesians 5:1; Genesis 50:17-18.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Thank You Jesus for forgiving me my sins;

2. Lord, give me the grace to forgive as You have forgiven me in the name of Jesus;

3. I declare that I am free from the offenses from my past in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Leviticus 3; Psalm 102; Acts 26:12-32.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 
BYY
 DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 26TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE COVENANT

SCRIPTURE: And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the Lord, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich: Genesis 14:22-23

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you connect to God, you become a progenitor of generational blessings.

In life, I have come to discover that one of the best thing that can happen to anyone is to be connected to God. The union of mortal man and the Most High God is the union of mortality with Immortality; it is the union of that which can die with that which Cannot Die. It is the union of impotence with Omnipotence. It is the union of the limited with the Limitless. It is the union of impossibility with Possibility.

That was the kind of union that changed the life and destiny of Abraham.

Now, what do we see from the union of God and Abraham? You can take note of the following:

1. The union moved Abraham from existence as an unknown personality to existence as a generational principality. Nobody knew Abraham until he got connected to God, the El-Shaddai, and was turned to a generational principality. No one can claim ignorance of Abraham (Genesis 12:1-5).
2. The union moved Abraham from being a victim of generational curses to becoming a channel of generational blessings (Genesis 12:2-3).
The union of Abraham broke the curse and limitation of Abraham’s life and made him a generational blessing. When you connect to God, you become a partaker and progenitor of generational blessings.
3. The union of Abraham with God moved him from the realm of chronic barrenness to the realm of ceaseless fruitfulness. (Genesis 17:5-6).
The union broke the yoke of barrenness in the life of Abraham and made him to become a father of nations.
4. The union moved Abraham from existence as an individual to existence as an institution.
Abraham came to a point where he was not just a person anymore but an institution.

Beloved, make up your mind to be addicted to God always. Don’t allow anything stand between you and your Maker.

REMEMBER THIS: When you connect to God, you become a progenitor of generational blessings.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Determine to maintain a quality walk of covenant with God.
2. Live with the mentality that you are destined to be a generational blessing and not a generational burden.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for making me a partaker of the Blessing Covenant, and by this Blessing, every generational curse in my life and family is broken, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: AUTHORITY IN THE COVENANT
QUOTE: Have a mind that can expand; a mind that can continuously see bigger and greater things in God. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 9-11.

AMAZING FACT: Christianity first arrived in North Africa, in the 1st or early 2nd century AD. The Christian communities in North Africa were among the earliest in the world.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: From henceforth, begin to exist as a generational blessing and not a burden in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: THURSDAY MARCH 26, 2020

TOPIC: AVOID THESE “DON’TS” IN 2020!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (1 SAMUEL 30: 7-25)

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He that is called “JEHOVAH the ELEVATION LADDER that NEVER BREAKS! There are some crucial ‘DON’TS’ that you really need to guard yourself against in 2020! They can act as DELAY AGENTS or cause the devil to ACCUSE you daily before your God. They are:

1. Don’t judge people until you know the whole story: Someone once said, “Beware of the halftruth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half.

2. Don’t inherit other people’s enemies: It is wrong when you automatically make your friend’s enemies your own. Also, it is not in all situations that your enemy’s friend is your enemy! It was an Egyptian (a servant to an Amalekite – David’s enemies) that God used to help David RECOVER ALL in 1 Samuel 30: 11. This man was among those who was part of the invasion! Have a sensitive and an open mind this year!

3. Don’t be used as a weapon in other people’s battles or other people’s CROSSES! Don’t carry the cross God has not given you to carry! Refuse to be used as a weapon in other people’s battles even if your relations or friends are involved. Be a peacemaker and not a catalyst of war this year!

4. Don’t FORGET SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE! You’ve heard about emotional and financial intelligence, but how about social intelligence? This is the kind of intelligence that keeps you BALANCED and NEUTRAL in the war front of life!

When people are trying to pollute your mind against someone else, until you have thoroughly confirmed the TRUTH of the claims before you, you should not judge! Magistrates and Judges are trained to have this kind of intelligence in order to avoid wrong judgments.

5. Don’t use your children as weapons of war: God can use your enemies to bless your children! Your children will need to discover their enemies for themselves; never use your position as a parent or guardian to make your children fight others.

6. Don’t spread false rumours about others this year! Rumours are carried by haters; spread by fools and accepted by idiots! AS A POLICY: Don’t talk about people behind their backs!

If the person is not there, SAY NOTHING NEGATIVE! When you have issues with people, try and discuss it with them. Someone once said, “Don’t talk about me until you have talked to me! Any of these DON’TS can become your TESTIMONY BARRIER and can SLOW YOU DOWN this year! Be WIse! Be an oasis of solutions to men! (Give out these ODM copies if it is blessing you).

Tomorrow is the BATTLE AXE INTL MINISTERS/
WORKERS CONFERENCE OF 2020 (MARCH 27TH-29TH). THEME: THE SECRETS OF THE WIND AND THE FIRE IN LIFE/MINISTRY! Time: Friday is 5.00 pm. Saturday 8 Sunday is 8.00 am respectively. 

NOTE: Sunday March 29th is Impartation service; 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up…
1.in your Own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Pray about the DON’TS above now as led.
5. Repent from any area where you have been wrong!
4. Repent from SPEAKING NEGATIVELY about others when they are not there!
5. I refuse to be stopped, slowed down or hindered by my lifestyle! NO LITTLE FOX SHALL SPOIL MY VINE this year in Jesus name.!

BIBLE-IN-ONE READING: ( 2 SAMUEL 13-15)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.
May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,

Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.
While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, March 26, 2020

TOPIC: A TIMELY HELP
Read Exodus 2:16-21

MEMORISE: Then the shepherds came and drove them away; but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock (Exodus 2:17)

EXPOSITION

Moses had just become a fugitive after he fled for his life, out of fear of the backlash of the crime he committed in Egypt (Exod. 2:12-14). Meanwhile, in his wanderings, God was preparing him for an immediate and ultimate assignment. 

The seven girls of Ruel, a Midian priest, would always come home late due to shepherds who always short-changed them at the well, being men! But on a particular day, help came in the name of Moses. He was God-sent as he disallowed the shepherds from their usual unfair treatment to the girls. Moses' timely help was so obvious that their father was surprised to see them return home earlier than usual. That is what happens to a man or woman who receives God's help (Psa. 46:1). This will surely be your portion.

There are situations that makes you helpless, but you are not hopeless! The girls were constantly overpowered by the mafia-herdsmen, who always chased them away, whenever they wanted to fetch water! However, their help came one day, and they were freed. 

Your help is on the way, if you walk in the way God expects you. When your help comes, things that have been so worrisome before, become fun for you to do. 

Things you have been doing with hardship and burden become easy and effortless, when divine help locates you (Psa. 121:2).

This is not an automatic thing for every Dick and Harry! Right location, persistence in doing the right things, at all times, are two germane keys to receive help. So, don't fold your arms! Do it with all your heart. Don't quit, even when situation suggests so. Only keep on keeping on in the Lord Jesus. Help will not tarry again. It is locating you, even right now. Stay helped as you help someone to get this message. Shalom!

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord, send to me this day, a timely help to overcome all my present and prospective challenges, in Jesus' name.
2. God, make me a source of help to others who are in dire need of help, in Jesus' name.
3. O God, help leaders everywhere, to be compassionate about the led, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 21 - 22 & John 19

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM