The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 25TH MARCH.

DISCIPLINE YOURSELF TO PRAY

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts (Zechariah 4:6).

True success is spiritual, and based on spiritual principles. If you’re going to be successful in anything, you must learn to take charge from the realm of the spirit, and the primary way to do that is through prayer. When you learn to bow your knees and discipline yourself to pray, there’ll be nothing you can’t change or achieve.

Some Christians think life is a joke; they pray three minutes and they’re done. Even while they’re praying, they’re distracted by everything else; then at the end of the day, they wonder why certain things happened that has made them victims in life. 

Discipline yourself to pray; make it a conscious part of your routine. Your nightmares will be over once you discover the efficacy of prayer. When you take charge and change things in the realm of the spirit, they’ll manifest in the earth-realm. When Deborah and Barak fought against Sisera and his armies, the Bible says, “They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera” (Judges 5:20).

The spirit realm is where you set the circumstances of your life to control whatever happens in the natural world, and laugh your way through. You become like David—a mystery and a wonder to your world! Glory to God!

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for the opportunity to receive the ministration of your Spirit through prayer. As I give attention to commune with you, my eyes are open to spiritual realities, and your thoughts are unveiled to my spirit, causing me to walk in dominion, victory and ever-increasing glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:26-27; Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 6:1-16 ; Deuteronomy 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 3:1-12 ; Psalm 94

#TALKINGSESSION 

25TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for granting me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You, and for enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know Your will and walk in Your ways! I declare that Your Word takes root in my spirit today, bringing forth the fruits of what it talks about it.

Thank You for teaching me how to pray the right way, using the Name of Jesus! I declare today that I am making progress in my life and bringing glory to You because the Name of Jesus is named upon me! I function in, and by the power of that Name today. Hallelujah! 

Thank You for my words are imbued with authority from the Spirit. Therefore, I speak forth authoritatively, healing the sick, cleansing the lepers, raising the dead, casting out devils, and demonstrating God’s love to my world.

I am strengthened because the joy of the Lord in my spirit is my strength. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go. I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! 

I walk in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by the Father to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 25TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: HE CAN ERASE YOUR PAST.

MEMORISE:

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17

READ: Luke 15:11-24

11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:

12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

2 Corinthian 5:17-19

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Jesus came for one assignment: to shed His blood for the remission of our sins. 1 John 3:8 says:

“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”

For Jesus to erase your sins, all He needs you to do is confess them. It does not matter how badly you have sinned, the moment you confess and ask Him to be your Lord and Savior, He will cleanse all that unrighteousness away.

The devil however will keep coming to remind you of all your sins. When he comes, quote 1 John 1:9 to him:

“He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”

Tell him that the fellow he is talking about is dead because 2 Corinthians 5:17 says that when you give your life to Christ, you become a new creature and old things have passed away; all things have now become new. Don’t ever all the devil to make you feel guilty for sins that no longer exist as far as God is concerned.

After confessing your sins, you are to forsake them. Proverbs 28:13 says:

“He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.”

Forsaking your sins means throwing away anything connected to your old lifestyle and sincerely resolving never to go back to it. If you still hang around the same friends and places that made you sin, enjoying the same worldly music or movies that your ‘old man’ used to love, then you are unwilling to let God erase your past. Confess your sins and forsake them today, you will experience peace like never before.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I ask that You erase every sin in my past and give me a brand-new life today in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 12-15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29:  WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 25 MARCH 2020?*

*FROM PATIENT TO PHYSICIAN⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort GOD has given us.” 
_*(2 Corinthians 1:4, NLT)*_

_*2 Corinthians 1:4 KJV*_
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of GOD.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In today’s Scripture the Apostle Paul is saying, “You were comforted in the loss of your loved one; help somebody else through their loss. You’ve been healed; now go help somebody else get healed.” GOD didn’t heal you just so you could be well, but so you could become a healer. He favored you so you could show people favor. He gave you a new beginning so you could help others make it through their loss. You’re no longer a patient needing help; you’ve become a physician.

Every one of us has had experiences that make us a physician. If you’ve been through cancer treatment, a divorce, a loss, or a rough childhood, you are uniquely qualified to help others in that situation. You’ve been in their shoes. You know the pain, the discouragement, the battles they fight in their mind. You can help them in a way that others who’ve not experienced it can. Don’t stay a grateful patient, become a physician.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for the things that You’ve brought me through that I can now use to help others in their struggles. Thank You that I have something to give, some encouragement to share, some wisdom to impart. Help me to give other people the same comfort you have given me. In *JESUS*’ Name. Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 25TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE IMPACT OF VALUE

SCRIPTURE: And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. Genesis 25:23

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: People of high value command high audience.

For a very long time, I have wondered why people end up differently in life, even when they started at the same level. Among schoolmates or classmates, there were those who were ahead academically in school but suddenly became so different in outcome and results in life.

Even among Christian brethren, two persons may answer the altar call of salvation the same day but they still end up differently in life. This thing also happens to siblings who grew up together and eventually, one became different in outcome from the other one.

Now, two things that differentiate people in life are principles and values. This refers to how we think, why we do what we do and what we consider the most important things of life.

Now, take note of key thoughts on value:

1. The values you live by will determine your rating and worth in life (Genesis 12:2-3)
Until your values are strong, you cannot exist as a valuable person. What you know and how you live determine the strength of your voice.
2. The values you live by determine the audience you command.
People of high value command high audience. If there is a value inside that is discernible, there will be a command or a trooping of people to your calling.
3. The values you live by determine the impact of your life.
High value equals high impact; that is why valueless people are impactless people. If you want to see heavy impact in life, you must be a man of heavy values.
4. The values you maintain in life determine the inflow into your life.
Resources flow in the direction of people of high value system because people of value are people who can be trusted.

Beloved, receive the grace to value God and His Word above all things in Jesus Name.

REMEMBER THIS: People of high value command high audience.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Pattern your life after the values of the Scripture.
2. Determine to uphold the values under all circumstances.

PRAYER: Lord I ask for the grace to value the things of God above anything else. Help me to put You first in everything I do, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: VALUE

QUOTE: You were created and redeemed to stand out; not to die out. You were not redeemed to be lost in the crowd. Culled from BE WISE AND RISE by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 6-8.

AMAZING FACT: Cats have powerful night vision, allowing them to see at light levels six times lower than what a human needs in order to see.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The discipline to maintain high values is released for you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 25TH MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: ROBBERS CANNOT REACH YOUR KNOWLEDGE BANK!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 1:1-10*

An African proverb says: “Not to know is bad; not to wish to know is worse.” Never forget that life is a school and you are here to learn. In 2020, the Holy Ghost wants you to grow in knowledge! Solomon said:

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction (Today’s scripture Vs. 7). The word ‘INSTRUCTION’ also means KNOWLEDGE! So FOOLS despise KNOWLEDGE and the HUNGER to KNOW MORE! The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing! The truth is that now in this generation, you can learn anything.. without spending lots of money… without dedicating thousands of hours to the process… and often without leaving the comfort of your home.

Oh! There is no wealth like knowledge, and no poverty like ignorance! George Bernard Shaw said: “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” *“A lack of knowledge creates fear. Seeking knowledge creates courage"* (Candice Swanepoel). So true! The highest form of ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about! I remember Lao Tzu: 

*“To know that you do not know is best! To think you know when you do not is a disease! Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.”* In 2020, read a new book every month! See Calvin Coolidge’s bombshell: “You can’t know too much, but you can say too much!” Benjamin Franklin talks of knowledge in terms of business: 

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest!” Most ignorant people talk so loudly in meetings! Resign from that group because to avoid empty words, you must fill your mind with useful knowledge! Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it!

Will Durant noted: *“Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.”* Miles Kington provokes you to put your knowledge nto action in 2020: Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is putting it in a fruit salad.” Frank Baum wrote about the most secured treasure of all time: 

*"No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire.”* One can resist the invasion of an army but one cannot resist the invasion of ideas! The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend! John 8: 32 says: “And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” IT IS WHAT YOU KNOW THAT SETS YOU APART FROM THE CROWD! Conquer laziness, procrastination and rise!

*SECRET OF THE WIND AND FIRE IN MINISTRY!*
*Start PLANNING AHEAD for the NEXT BATTLE AXE INTL MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE 2020 (MARCH 27TH-29TH). THEME: THE SECRETS OF THE WIND AND THE FIRE IN YOUR LIFE/
MINISTRY.” Time: Friday is 5pm, Saturday Sunday is 8am. NOTE: Sunday March 29th is Impartation service 8am Venue is Manna (Interdenominat
ional) Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. *"You cant know too much, but you can say too much!”* LORD, this year I make up my mind to dig deeper into knowledge! I shall read books and study more in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today as led now.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2SAMUEL 9-12*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 3. Blessed Assurance*

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

*Refrain:*

_This is my story, this my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long;_
_This is my story, this is my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, March 25, 2020*

*TOPIC:**DO NOT CAUSE STUMBLES AND RIPPLES!*

*Read: Romans 14:1-13*

Romans 14:1-13 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.
For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.
Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.
For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.
For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

*MEMORISE: Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother's way (Romans 14:13)*

*EXPOSITION*

It is normal and natural for man to be keen on being free. Being at liberty to do whatever one wants, makes one feel on top of the world. But this can be dangerous, when the so-called liberty is not judiciously used! Basically, Christians are free people (Jn. 8:32), but not in any way free to do what they like. Jesus Christ liberates us from the bondage of sin and Satan. Sin should no longer be your master, if you are in Christ (Rom. 6:16). This is the true freedom every human being needs.

Every young man/woman wants independence and hates superintendence! Young people don't want to be monitored or mentored! Why? In order to be "free" to do whatever they deem fit! This has been having serious consequences. You may be free to make choices, but you will not be able to control the consequences of the choices made.

Anytime, you are in "free" state, be very careful. Joseph in Potiphar's house was really free to do whatever he wanted. Even Potiphar's promiscuous wife was not sparing herself out of things Joseph was at liberty to touch. However, Joseph knew doing that would put him in bondage for life.

And we don't know how many would have been affected negatively.

Freedom becomes bondage in disguise, when you allow the freedom to lead you into carelessness, distraction and impurity, against the laws of God. It is better to be within the ambits of God's commandments. 

Do not venture out of borders! The devil does not strike those who stay in God's yard, but outside, anything can happen! Stay under the shadow of God and you are protected (Ps. 57:1; 91:1).

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. May I never in anyway constitute stumbling block on the path of others, God helping me, in Jesus' name.
2. O God, help my resolve not to misuse my freedom in You, in Jesus' name.
3. O God, help our leaders, both in the Church and the nation, not to continually trample upon the rights of their members and citizens alike, with impunity.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 18 - 20 & John 18*
*HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM