The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 24TH MARCH.

HE BUILDS US THROUGH HIS WORD

And I say also unto thee…I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18).

These words above came from the very lips of the Master; He’s personally responsible for building His Church. But how’s He doing it? We know that the Lord Jesus is in heaven, but the Holy Spirit is with us, and in us, continuing His ministry here in the earth. So, He builds His Church through the ministry or instrumentality of God’s Word.

The Word of God is everything; that’s what gave birth to you, and therefore it’s what will sustain you. 

1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” James tells us the same thing: “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures” (James 1:18). The Word is your life, therefore you must yield yourself to the Word to build and nourish you. Study the Word voraciously. Meditate on the scriptures. That way, you’re submitting yourself to the Lordship of the Word.

The Word is the only ingredient that can transform and build our lives on all three levels: spirit, soul and body. When the Word of God gets into your spirit, it produces in you what it talks about. For example, the Word of salvation, which is the very first step. Romans 1:16 says, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth….”

That means God’s power to save anyone is in the Gospel of Christ—His Word of salvation.
In Acts 20:32, Paul writes, “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” Make the important decision to keep improving your life by being a student of the Word. It’ll cause you to have an effectual life of success and constant victories. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Blessed Father, thank you for the power of your Word in my life; I’m built and nourished by your Word for a life of greatness and joy in the Holy Ghost. My mind is renewed and my life transformed even now, by the power and glory of your Word. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 4:4; Joshua 1:8

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 5:17-39 ; Deuteronomy 28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 2:21-29 ; Psalm 92-93

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the grace of God is multiplied in my life. In all that I do, I have the grace-advantage. 

Excellence, glory, virtue, and success exude from me today because of God’s grace that is at work in me. Everywhere I go today, I am accepted and highly favored, for I carry God’s divine presence with me. 

I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! My life is for the glory of God. My clouds are full of rain; yes, this is my set time to experience the unprecedented favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. 

All things are commanded to work together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full. Hallelujah. 

I can never be disadvantaged; for I am fully persuaded that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. No adversity or adverse circumstance can overwhelm me because I am more than a conqueror. 

I am convinced of my eternal victory over satan, his demons, and the world, therefore I rejoice in the Lord my God. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: TUESDAY 24TH MARCH, 2020.

THEME: SHEEP OR GOAT?

MEMORISE: 
Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.  (Psalm 119:4)

READ: MATTHEW 6:31-34 (KJV)

31. Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32. (For after all these things do the Gentiles seekWink for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34. Take therefore no thought for the morrow; for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Jesus is the Shepherd of sheep, not goats. John 10:27 says:

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”

The sheep is totally dependent on the shepherd while the goat is stubborn and disobedient.

No matter how anointed you are, if you are disobeying or ignoring God in any way, you are behaving like a goat.

Jesus Christ said His sheep hear His voice and follow Him. Did you see any part of that passage that talked about the sheep asking questions?

No. When Jesus gives an instruction, His sheep obey immediately. They trust Him and know that He will not mislead them.

Has God been telling you to reach out to certain people for so long but you are stalling?

Has He been asking you to write a book, but you are wondering if people will buy it?

Has He been nudging you to sow something into His work, but you are wondering how you will cope after sowing the seed?

Obey today. It is a dangerous thing for God to stop asking or nudging you to do something, because it means He has found someone else.

Act fast before He gets a replacement for you.

Many times, His instructions don’t make logical sense, but that is exactly what a miracle is – something that is logically impossible.

A long time ago, God asked me to tell the Pastors in The Redeemed Christian Church of God not to contribute for feeding during the annual convention anymore; that He would use me to feed the people.

I was afraid, so I ignored the instruction until He said “You are about to lose a miracle”. I quickly announced it, though my plan was to sell the two cars we owned back then to pay for the feeding.

I had decided that, once the provision ran out in the middle of the Convention, I would simply announce that the programme was over, assure everyone that, they had received their miracles and could go home. What little faith I had!

It’s been over twenty years now and l have not had to sell any car to feed the people during our programmes.

KEY POINT:
When God instructs, His sheep obey immediately and completely.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A Adeboye.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: JOSHUA 9-11

HYMN 30:  WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD.

1. When we walk with the Lord,
In the light of His word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear,
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Nor a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay,
For the favour He shows
And the joy He bestows
Are for them who will trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way,
What He says we will do,
Where He sends we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.

CHORUS:
Trust and obey!
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*TUESDAY 24 MARCH 2020?*

*WHEN YOU HAVE _“THE BLESSING”_⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“Bring all the tithe into the storehouse…and try Me now in this,” says the *LORD of hosts,* “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such blessing that there will not be room enough to receive it.” 
_*(Malachi 3:10, NKJV)*_

_*Malachi 3:10 KJV*_
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse...and prove me now herewith, saith the *LORD of hosts*, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
When you honor GOD with your life, He puts a blessing on you that gives you an advantage. Today’s Scripture doesn’t say “blessings,” plural; it says _*“blessing”*_, singular. When you have _*“the blessing”*_, all kinds of blessings will come. It causes you to rise up when circumstances are pushing you down and to prosper when others are struggling. It’s not just because of your skill, talent, and determination. There is a force behind you that is fighting your battles, bringing the right people into your life, opening doors you can’t open.

Don’t discount yourself. David went out with a slingshot and a few stones and defeated Goliath. What you have may seem small compared to what you’re up against, but a slingshot with _*“the blessing”*_ is more powerful than a tank without it. Your talent may seem small compared to the dream GOD put in your heart, but that talent with _*“the blessing”*_ will take you further than you can imagine.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for _*“the blessing”*_ on my life, thank You for breathing in my direction, thank You for taking me where I couldn’t go on my own. Thank You that You have levels that I’ve never fathomed. I believe I haven’t touched the surface of what’s in store. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 24TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: AVOIDING THE CRASH OF DESTINY

SCRIPTURE: And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. Genesis 3:7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The crave to be independent of God is like a pilot flying an aircraft independent of the control tower; a crash is inevitable.

In the beginning, God made man in His image. He put the man and woman in the Garden of Eden. It was a beautiful and wonderful place until satan deceived the woman (Eve) which brought about the fall of man. Both Adam and Eve were driven away from the Garden of Eden and into everlasting frustration.

That was how Adam and Eve crashed out of their destiny in the Garden of Eden.

Now, one reason for the crash of the destiny of Adam and Eve was the crave for independent existence. That was what the temptation was about – living a life outside the plan and purpose of God. The crave to be independent of God is like a pilot flying an aircraft, independent of the control tower; a crash is inevitable

Also, it was at the time when it appeared as if Adam and Eve were in separate parts of the Garden that satan tempted Eve. Every time two people have different visions, division and separation must take place. It is a strategy of the enemy for the decapitation of destiny. Every time the devil wants to destroy a destiny, he invites disunity, discord and strife in the home, church or nation.

Today, I decree restoration for every home and family where there is a division; receive the help of God, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: The crave to be independent of God is like a pilot flying an aircraft independent of the control tower; a crash is inevitable
ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Draw close to God daily in prayer and the study of the Word
2. Let your conscience be free from guilt always; refuse to live in strife
PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You draw me closer to Yourself. I cannot live independent of You; I depend on You for life, oh Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: AVOIDING THE CRASH OF DESTINY
QUOTE: Who surrounds you determines what you can suffer, and who surrounds you determines what you can survive. Culled from 22 LAWS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 3-5.
AMAZING FACT: A group of cats is called a clowder, a male cat is called a tom, a female cat is called a molly or queen while young cats are called kittens.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Your destiny shall not crash in Jesus’ Name. Grace to continually rely on God is released on you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 24TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: MRS POTIPHAR'S WITCHCRAFT UNIVERSITY - Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (GENESIS 39:14; 2 SAMUEL 15:1-14)

Yesterday’s devotional ended with this: “The Holy Ghost wants you to know that in 2020, every GANG-UP against you shall take you UP! Every CONSPIRACY will lead to the REVELATION of your CREATIVITY (your talents and gifts as in the case of Joseph in prison) and EVERY CONSPIRACY WILL provoke your PROXIMITY to your ELEVATION LAND!”

Halleluiah! Oh! Mrs. Potiphar gathered the MEN OF HER HOUSE to fight Joseph and assassinate his character! She had a deliberate, malicious, unjustified and sustained effort to damage the reputation or credibility of Joseph! She slandered Joseph with the aim of destroying public confidence in him! But do you know that there are people planning the same action against you this year?

MY “3 FRIENDS” just showed me that 12,100 ODM users are being eyed by CONSPIRATORS and GANGSTERS this year! We must arise and stop them in prayers! In fact, 1,090 of these are hated because of the success of their children and another 2,700 are hated because of their success and speed in life/ministry!

Wow! Thank you, Holy Ghost! Ah! Mrs. Potiphar used Joseph to massage her bruised ego/shame by doing all she could to bring him down! Indeed, when people can’t kill your dreams and purpose, they will try to assassinate your character. I know it by experience! But hear Isaiah 54:15- “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by Me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Yes! They will SURELY GATHER in 2020! But they shall FALL into the clay pit of everlasting DISGRACE! How do you think Mrs. Potiphar felt when she saw Joseph as her Prime Minister?
FEAR NOT! A time will come when you will thank your conspirators because they would have been your LADDER to the TOP! Yes! The Conspiracy BUS-STOP is a MUST pass-through if you must get to your THRONE OF ELEVATION!

See 2 Samuel 15:12-“And Absalom sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David’s counselor, from his city, even from Giloh, while he offered sacrifices.

And the conspiracy was strong; for the people increased continually with Absalom.” Wow! “And the conspiracy was strong. David passed through that bus-stop! See also Acts 23:13 “And they were more than forty which had made this conspiracy.”
There was a CONSPIRACY or GANG-UP by over 40 men to KILL Paul! Ah! Paul passed through that bus-stop! Just as they all ESCAPED as victims of POTIPHAR’S UNIVERSITY, so will you ESCAPE and be lifted this year! Is the God of DAVID DEAD? Is the God of Paul retired?

No! No! No! Arise today and jump over every conspiracy and gang-up this year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. I JUMP OVER every GANG-UP against my life, family and ministry this year!
3. Oh, you witches and wizards provoking CONSPIRATORS and GANG-UPS against me; FALL DOWN! FALL DOWN! COME DOWN NOW in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights).
4. Pray about today seriously now! USE THE PAGES 7-9 PRAYERS! Oh. you spirit of ABSALOM, witches and wizards provoking CONSPIRATORS and GANG-UPS against me, SCATTER and DRY UP FOREVER in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights).

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 SAMUEL 5-8)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - World Tuberculosis Day*

*TOPIC:**JESUS' POWER OVER DISTANCE*

*Read: John 4:46-54*

John 4:46-54 So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.

When he heard that Jesus was come out of Judaea into Galilee, he went unto him, and besought him that he would come down, and heal his son: for he was at the point of death.
Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

The nobleman saith unto him, Sir, come down ere my child die.

Jesus saith unto him, Go thy way; thy son liveth. And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way.
And as he was now going down, his servants met him, and told him, saying, Thy son liveth.
Then enquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.

So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth: and himself believed, and his whole house.

This is again the second miracle that Jesus did, when he was come out of Judaea into Galilee.

*MEMORISE: Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your son lives."So the man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him, and he went his way (John 4:50)*

*EXPOSITION*

The second sign Jesus did as recorded by John is healing the nobleman’s son, who was sick to the point of death. Having heard that Jesus came to their community, he went to Him and implored Him to follow him to his house, to lay his hand of healing on his sick son.

This man actually wanted Jesus to be in his house, on time, so that his son would not die of fever (v. 49). He was really troubled, going by the tone of the John 4:49. However, Jesus had it in mind to demonstrate His unquestionable power over distance, as God, hence His instruction to the man to go back home to meet his son perfectly healed. As Jesus spoke, the word went out with authority.

The nobleman’s son was healed instantly. In fact, it was at the same hour in which Jesus said to him, "Your son lives", that the son got totally healed (Jn. 4:53).

It took a day journey before this man could return home. On asking his servants, they continued the actual time to him (vv. 51-53). No wonder, he himself believed, and his whole household. 

There is power in the spoken Word of God. Distance is not a barrier to wherever we send the Word.

This nobleman believed in the Word the Lord sent to his son on the sick bed, and it happened according to his faith. 

If you too believe today, you can be in any country of the world and send the Word on an errand overseas. Hold unto Jesus’ Word in Mark 9:23 (If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes), and see Him in action for you, distance notwithstanding.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. You who cannot be restricted by distance, O Lord, bring back to me all my blessings that have been diverted away from me.
2. Lord, use your power over distance to bring back all Nigerian people, young and old, who are in the custodies of kidnappers and terrorists, everywhere.
3. Pray for as many as possible suffering from Tuberculosis on this World Tuberculosis Day.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: 

Deuteronomy 15-17 & John 17*
*HAVE A GLORIOUS TUESDAY.............SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM