The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 23RD MARCH

ACTIVATING THE TREASURES IN YOU

…we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us (2 Corinthians 4:7).

This is so profound! There’re treasures in you; divine treasures. Hallelujah! It brings to mind the words of Jesus in Matthew 12:35: “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things….” 

Every good thing you require in life is already in the treasure domiciled in your spirit; it’s in you. What many haven’t learnt is how to bring forth that which they require from within. Jesus said out of your belly shall flow rivers of living waters (John 7:38); He didn’t say they shall flow from heaven. So, how do you activate the treasure in you?

Philemon 1:6 gives us an important insight; it says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.” There’re three keywords in that verse. The first is “communication,” translated from the Greek word “koinonia,” and it means fellowship or participation.

The second word is “effectual,” which derives from the Greek word “energĕs”; and it means to become active or operative. The Lord wants your participation or fellowship in the faith to become active, to produce results through the acknowledging of every good thing, which is in you in Christ Jesus. 

That’s the third key word, “acknowledging,” and it’s from the Greek word “epignosis.” “Epignosis” is full discernment and recognition of spiritual truths. This means that your participation or fellowship in the Gospel of Christ will become effective through your full and absolute knowledge of every good thing that you have in your spirit by virtue of your oneness with Christ. Beyond recognizing who you are in Christ, your inheritance and heritage in Him, you must affirm them to become your vital experience in life.

Study the Word to know more about the divine treasures in you. God has imparted amazing blessings to your spirit, but through knowledge and affirmation you activate these and other blessings to produce results in your personal life. Praise God!

CONFESSION

I have the life of God in me; His glory and righteousness are in my spirit. Thank you, righteous Father, for the amazing blessings you’ve deposited in me in Christ Jesus. I acknowledge your peace and joy that mantles my heart always. I’m blessed beyond measure. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 87:3; 1 Corinthians 2:12-13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 5:1-16 ; Deuteronomy 25-27

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 2:12-20 ; Psalm 91

TALKINGSESSION 

23RD MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the provisions 

You’ve made available to me in Christ Jesus. 

I dwell in Zion; the Kingdom of light, and of God’s dear Son where I reign and rule by the power of the Spirit! I thank You Father, for bringing me into such a beautiful place of glory, honour, and prosperity. 

Today, I declare that I am abundantly supplied and all my needs are met according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Everything I require for life and godliness have been made available to me and I am conscious of this reality today. 

I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above principalities and powers, where I reign and rule as a king in this life. I live in dominion over sin, sickness, and infirmities, and I’ve overcome the world. Hallelujah! 

Thank You for the glorious life You’ve given me. This life is at work in every fibre of my being, making me a super-being. 

I am in charge; through the power of Your Spirit which works mightily in me, I’ve become a distributor of eternal verities to everyone in my world, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 23RD MARCH 2020.

THEME: INGREDIENTS OF PERFECTION.

MEMORISE:

But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way. 1 Corinthians 12:31

READ: 2 Peter 1:1-11

1Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

When we talk of Christian perfection as demanded by our Lord Jesus Christ, many may think the demand is a ‘mission impossible.’ This is not true, especially when we consider the ‘grace factor’ which is exclusive to those who are born by the Spirit of God (John 3:3-5). Now, what are the ingredients of perfection? The first is grace according to our text. It is grace that imparts on us the divine nature and power (1 John 2:15-17). Peter entreats us to add virtue to our faith. Virtue is the behavior that exhibits excellence. Virtue also must be accompanied by knowledge or else your good intention may be evil spoken of. To knowledge we are encouraged to add temperance if we are not going to be guilty of being arrogant because the Bible says: “…. knowledge [without temperance] puffed up, but charity edifieth.” (1 Corinthians 8:1). You must be patient with others – dealing with them with understanding. However, chief among these ingredients is charity which in modern language is love (Matthew 22:39). 

“ For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.”  2 Peter 1:8-9

We can see in the above scripture that, indeed, perfection has ingredients which, when present in our lives as Christians, bring us to the level of perfection as required by the law of liberty (James 1:25). Here we see the need to be well-grounded in the word of God. The problem with modern-day soul winners is that they do not do due diligence in feeding converts with the sincere milk of the word- precept by precept, line upon line according to Isiah, the prophet (Isaiah 28:9-10). 

Beloved, we must be perfect, even as our heavenly Father is perfect (Matthew 5:48). 

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please make me perfect by your grace.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 5-8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29:  WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 23 MARCH 2020?*

*STEP INTO THE RIVER⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“As soon as the priests who carry the ark of the *LORD* - the *LORD* of all the earth - set foot in the Jordan, its waters flowing downstream will be cut off and stand up in a heap.” 
_*(Joshua 3:13, NIV)*_

_*Joshua 3:13 KJV*_
And it shall come to pass, as soon as the soles of the feet of the priests that bear the ark of the *LORD*, the *LORD* of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of Jordan, that the waters of Jordan shall be cut off from the waters that come down from above; and they shall stand upon an heap.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
When Joshua and the Israelites came to the Jordan River, there was no way for them to get across. GOD told Joshua to have the priests who were carrying the Ark of the Covenant step into the river; then the waters of the Jordan would part. I can imagine the priests saying, “Joshua, what if it doesn’t.” But instead, they dared to step into the unknown, and in that moment, the water upstream began piling up.

We say, “GOD, when You part the river, I’ll go.” GOD says, “Go, and I’ll part the river.” GOD purposefully puts us in situations where it looks impossible. When you don’t see how it can work out or where the funds are coming from, when every thought tells you to play it safe, if you’ll step into the unknown, along the way you’ll see miracles, doors will open that you couldn’t open, and the right people will show up. That’s when Jordan Rivers will part.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for the promise that You will part my Jordan Rivers when I step into the water. When things look impossible, I know that You want me to be bold and take that step of faith into the unknown. I believe I’m going to see miracles along the way. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 
BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 23RD MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: THE WAY TO THE PALACE

SCRIPTURE: And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the Lord said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he. 1 Samuel 16:12.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Depression establishes a man in the pit. When you decide to settle for self-pity, you have settled for the pit of life.

One of the notable kings in Scripture was David. David excelled in many things. Many people excelled majorly in one thing, but David excelled in many things. David excelled as a shepherd, musician, instrumentalist, singer, worshipper, songwriter, inventor of music equipment, hunter, animal killer, military general, war hero, giant killer, leader, people developer and king. Every king in Israel had to refer to him. 

David excelled to a point where God had to call His Son, His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, the “Son of David, the Root of Jesse.” David excelled as a prophet; he had very unusual prophetic insight. He also excelled as a priest.

David excelled in life despite coming from the background of rejection and hostility. There was nothing about Him that qualified him for anything significant. He was despised by everyone, yet he excelled.

Now, how do you excel from the wilderness of life to the palace like David? How do you move from where you are to the place of authority? I will give you one key:

Refuse to focus on what is against you.
Do not focus on what is against you. What and who is against you cannot stop you if you are not against yourself. Your boss in the office cannot stop you if you are not against yourself, and if God is not against you. If you face your distraction, you miss your distinction. Depression establishes a man in the pit. When you decide to settle for self-pity, you have settled for the pit of life. That will not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, make the choice not to be depressed. Make up your mind to rejoice in the Lord always.
REMEMBER THIS: Depression establishes a man in the pit. When you decide to settle for self-pity, you have settled for the pit of life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to live in depression; choose to be joyful at all times.
2. Make the decision to be excellent in all your dealings.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace and wisdom to be excellent in all I do. Help me Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE WAY TO THE PALACE

QUOTE: If you do not want to die a slave in this world, it is wisdom that will bail you out - the Wisdom of God. Culled from BE WISE AND RISE by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 25-1 Chronicles 2
AMAZING FACT: Butterflies can taste with their feet.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Whatever is against you this day shall give way to the plan of God in your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 23RD MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: MRS POTIPHAR’S WITCHCRAFT UNIVERSITYb- Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (GENESIS 39:5-21)

Vs 13-14 of today’s word says: “And it came to pass, when she saw that he had left his garment in her hand, and was fled forth that she called unto the men of her house, and spake unto them, saying, See, he hath brought in an Hebrew unto us to mock us; he came in unto me to Iie with me, and I cried with a loud voice.”

Holy Spirit, thank you! Note the words: “She called unto the men of her house. Yes, she tempted Joseph ALONE, but needed a CROWD, a gang-up to contend WITH HIM! That means SHE GATHERED A CROWD AGAINST JOSEPH! That also means there was a CONSPIRACY or GANG-UP against Joseph!
Oh, the devil is a liar Why is this young man always under the bullets of CONSPIRACY BATTLES? His brothers ganged up against him but God preserved him. THEN THIS CONSPIRACY of Mrs. Potiphar and her “MEN of the house.”

Do you know that IT WAS POSSIBLE that some of those “men of her house” may have been sleeping with her over the years? They may have been engaging in what Joseph ran away from – adultery! Wow! Thank youHoly Ghost, for this revelation! So Mrs. Potiphar and her “BOYFRIENDS” teamed up to lie against an innocent soul!

Oh Joseph! -a little boy after God’s heart but a soul under FIRE FROM CONSPIRATORS! By the way, get this: Conspiracy is defined as a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful. It is the action of plotting or conspiring.

In criminal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime. Criminal law in some countries or for some conspiracies may require that at least one actual act be undertaken in furtherance of that agreement, to constitute an offense. Ah! 
Apologies!

I am not going to pass you through LAW SCHOOL because we are about to visit POTIPHAR’S UNIVERSITY OF WITCHCRAFT! “Witchcraft” in this case is when you MANIPULATE people to do what they would ordinarily not want to do! It is when you arm-twist people to get what you want! It is a STRONG UNHEALTHY CONTROL OVER PEOPLE against their wishes!

Also, recruiting others to hate those you don’t like is witchcraft! And Mrs. Potiphar was good at that and she used the science of witchcraft from her “private university to manipulate the “men of the house” and her husband! The outcome was Joseph in JAIL!

As we continue tomorrow, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that in 2020, every GANG-UP against you shall take you UP! Every CCONSPIRACY will lead to the REVELATION of your CREATIVITY (your talents and gifts) and EVERY CONSPIRACY WILL provoke your PROXIMlTY to your ELEVATION LAND! Halleluiah! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes...

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Oh, you witches and wizards provoking CONSPIRATORS and GANG-UPS against me; FALL DOWN! FALL DOWN and SCATTER NOW in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights).
3. Oh, you spirit of Mrs. Potiphar, witches and wizards provoking CONSPIRATORS and GANG-UPS against me, SCATTER and DRY UP FOREVER in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights).
Pray about today seriously now! USE THE PAGES 7-9 PRAYERS!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 SAMUEL 1-4)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 1: When The Morning Comes

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Refrain:

By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, March 23, 2020

- World Meteorological Day

TOPIC: NECESSARY, BUT NOT SUFFICIENT
Read Romans 10:1-13

MEMORISE: For whoever calls the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13)

EXPOSITION

In the field of science, before any assumptions can go through all the normal experimental processes to become popularly accepted as a theory, certain proofs must have been established. 

However, certain important ingredients are considered very necessary for a good soup to be ready, but such may not be enough or sufficient to make the soup.

Paying our tithes and offerings is not only very good but also rewarding (Mal. 3:10). Although, some have come up with opposing views, but that is mere wasteful academic exercise.

The important thing is that, tithing is necessary, obligatory for every Christian believer, but it is unfortunately, though, not sufficient to make someone a child of God (Matt. 23:23). So, do also the following: Church attendance (Heb. 10:25), working in His vineyard (Matt. 7:21), giving to the needy, living a 'moralist' life, etc. The list is endless.

All these are wonderful but not sufficient enough to qualify you as child of God.

The only thing that is needful and sufficient to make you a child of God is accepting 
wholeheartedly, God's only offer of salvation in the person of Jesus Christ. 

This is the Gospel truth which can never be challenged. All the necessary things being done are obligations that actually define our personality, either with God, or man, but the sufficient thing to be done is the needful, which if you have, can never be taken away from you. Stay glued with Him.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, make me hundred per cent in You.
2. O Lord, uproot the spirit of self-sufficiency ravaging some churches, ministers and members.
3. O God, help our national leaders to understand and acknowledge their nothingness, without You.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 12 - 14 & John 16

Good morning and happy new week. Do have a wonderful day ahead. May God heal our land in Jesus name Amen.

Jesus is the only way to heaven. Accept Him today as your Lord and Savior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM