The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd .March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 22ND MARCH.

THE STORY OF THE WORD

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made (John 1:1-3).

Just as no other apostle gave us the revelation of the Church like Paul, no one gave the Church the revelation of the Person of Jesus, the incarnate Word, like John. He tells us the story of the Word, and starts from the beginning. In John 1:10-14 He says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not…. And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” Hallelujah!

He was in the world, but the world knew Him not; who was that? The Word! We read in verse 14, “And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us…”; John is letting you know the origin of Jesus. While the other Gospel writings (Matthew and Luke) began their account by tracing the earthly genealogy of Jesus, John’s Gospel declares His divinity, giving us the actual origin of the man Jesus—who He really is.

Jesus Christ is the Word that pre-existed creation and by whom all things were created (John 1:1-3). He was “the Voice of the Lord God” that Adam and Eve heard walking in the garden” (Genesis 3:8). He is the Wisdom that David and Solomon wrote so passionately about. His birth was such a marvel to the hosts of heaven; it was a miracle beyond what they had ever seen (Luke 2:13-14).

Suddenly, they were looking at the Creator of the universe, the Ancient of days, wrapped in swaddling clothes; the Word in heaven had visited men in the flesh! Every step Jesus took was the Word of God in motion. He was the Word personified. Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION

Blessed Lord Jesus, you are God, the eternal Rock of ages; the Word that pre-existed all creation and by whom all things were created. How great thou art, O Lord! You’re the embodiment of grace and truth, you’re the Word of life, and the light of life; the living bread from heaven that gives life to every man in the world. Blessed be your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY

John 1:1-14; 2 Corinthians 3:2-3

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 4:14-44 ; Deuteronomy 22-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 2:1-11 ; Psalm 90

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND MARCH.

I affirm that Christ is my address! Today, I stand fast in the liberty of Christ and rejoice in the glory of God, never to be burdened by any yoke of bondage. 

I am free to live, free to reign, and free to serve the Lord in health, joy, victory, and prosperity. I have the supernatural life of God in me! The resurrection life is at work in my spirit, soul, and body! 

I walk in this newness of life, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness! I grow in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 

The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see! Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me. 

I am walking according to God’s predestination for my life; I am fulfilling His dream and bringing glory to His Name. I increase every day in my knowledge of the Word of God, and my decisions and actions are influenced by His Wisdom. 

My walk with the Holy Spirit is highly fruitful, and I am divinely helped of Him as I function in God’s plan for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 22ND MARCH 2020.

THEME: TRUE WORSHIPPERS.

MEMORISE:

What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. 1 Corinthians 14:15

READ: 2 Kings 3:156-17

15 But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the LORD came upon him.

16 And he said, Thus saith the LORD, Make this valley full of ditches.

17 For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts.

1 Samuel 16:23

And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

Worship is the most important part of any meeting with God. Anyone who is not baptized in the Holy Ghost should not be a worship leader. A good voice is not the qualification to be a worship leader. There is difference between a talented singer and the anointed one- which are you? 

Worshippers are supposed to glorify God and it takes the Holy Spirit to do this. In John 16:13, Jesus Christ said it is the Holy Spirt who would glorify Him. John 4:23-24 tells us that God is a Spirit and those who worship Him are to worship Him in Spirit and in truth.

While the presence of God is felt when some singers get on the stage and miracles happen, others do so without the same results because they have not connected with the Holy Spirit. Our spirits are lifted when singing hymns and choruses- not because they were written by angels but by people who were filled with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit breathed on them and they wrote what He inspired them to write. The Spirit never dies, that is why hymns are evergreen. When next you are writing a song, remember that the letter kills but the Spirit makes alive (2 Corinthians 3:6).

If you are a chorister, seek the baptism of the Holy Spirit if you are a Pastor, make sure that everyone who climbs on the altar to lead worship is baptized in the Holy Spirit. Let there be no instrumentalist who is not baptized in the Holy Ghost. Worship is like food to God let us be very careful with the kind of food we bring to His table. If there are no instrumentalists, we have a ten-stringed instrument provided by God- our hands. God made voices and hands before musical instruments. If that is the only pure thing you have to offer Him, He is fine with it. 

O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph. Psalm 47:1

KEY POINT:

The role of a worship leader is not to entertain, but rather, to bring down the power of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2:  ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 22 MARCH 2020?*

*HAVE AN ABUNDANT MENTALITY⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
…Let them say continually, “Let the *LORD* be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” 
_*(Psalm 35:27, NKJV)*_

_*Psalm 35:27 KJV*_
...Let the *LORD* be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
GOD’s people were supposed to go around constantly saying, “GOD takes pleasure in prospering me.” It was to help them develop an abundant mentality. Your life is moving toward what you’re constantly thinking about. If you’re always thinking thoughts of lack, not enough, and struggle, you’re moving toward the wrong things. All through the day, meditate on these thoughts: overflow, abundance, GOD takes pleasure in prospering me.

GOD can make things happen that you could never make happen. He’s already placed abundance in your future. Don’t you dare settle there with lack and not enough. That is where you are; it is not who you are. That is your location; it’s not your identity. You are a child of the Most High GOD. No matter what it looks like, have this abundant mentality. Keep reminding yourself, “GOD takes pleasure in prospering me. I am the head and never the tail.”

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that You take pleasure in providing for my prosperity and health and well-being. Thank You that You are my more-than-enough GOD and that I can ask You for big things today. I believe that You have already placed abundance in my future. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 22ND MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: ANOINTED TO REIGN

SCRIPTURE: And Zadok the priest took an horn of oil out of the tabernacle, and anointed Solomon. And they blew the trumpet; and all the people said, God save king Solomon. 1 Kings 1:39

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When Heaven announces you, it is better than the publicity of any public relations organization in the world.

The anointing of God is key to reigning in life; the anointing is key to the throne. Solomon was an example of persons who were lifted to the throne by the anointing.

Solomon was the son of Beersheba, originally the wife of Uriah the Hittite who had an immoral affair with King David. Solomon grew up in an atmosphere of hostility and rejection. No one thought he would be a king. Despite the rejection, God lifted him to the throne by the anointing.
Now, how does the anointing make a person to reign in life?

1. The anointing is a lift that pulls people up.
The anointing moves you from where you are to where God has created for you. When the anointing comes upon you, you get ushered into a realm that is beyond your wisdom, talent and education.

2. The anointing secures your position against opposition.

Every position that is influential must be contestable. And the anointing secures your position against your opposition.

3. The anointing moves you beyond personal limitations and shortcomings to fulfil your destiny.
The anointing moves you from limitations of your history, limitations of lack of ability or talent, etc. to the place of possibilities.

4. The anointing empowers human potentials.
When the anointing comes upon you, your potentials are both unveiled and enhanced.

5. To be anointed is to be announced.
When Heaven announces you, it is better than the publicity of any public relations organization in the world. For thirty years, no one heard the Voice of Jesus, but when the anointing came upon Him, He manifested the power to raise the dead, heal the sick, the blind and the lame.

Beloved, determine to pay the price to get the anointing of God.

REMEMBER THIS: When Heaven announces you, it is better than the publicity of any public relations organization in the world.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Seek for the anointing of God above anything else
2. Pay any price to get the anointing.

PRAYER: Lord, let Your Anointing on my life announce me to my generation, in Jesus’ Name
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ANOINTED TO REIGN

QUOTE: God lifts people up when they are little in their own eyes and He leaves people alone when they become big in their own eyes. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: 2 Kings 22-24.

AMAZING FACT: When a puppy is born, he is blind, deaf, and toothless.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The anointing to rule and reign in your generation is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 22ND MARCH, 2020*

*TOPIC: THE SWINES ARE COMING IN 2020! WATCH OUT!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 16:1-35*

The Holy GHOST HAS BEEN WARNING you against the attack of SWINES IN 2020! This is the 2nd devotional write-up on it in this edition! The LORD IS SHOWING ME THAT there are 23,910 users of this devotional that will be BETRAYED by those they have helped in the past! There is a plan to GANG UP and SET YOU UP for shame this year! 

Now catch this warning again – Matthew 7:6: “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.”
A swine is a lazy animal who wants to reap where it has not sown. A swine is never satisfied! 

It will take, take, and take from you and when there is NOTHING TO TAKE ANYMORE, it will turn around and attack you! Ahithophel was a SWINE! GEHAZI was a SHEEP-turned-SWINE! Mr. POTIPHAR was a CHIEF SWINE! DEMAS was a swine! DELILAH was a dirty and bloody SWINE! KORAH was a wicked swine; he forgot all the prayers and good Moses did for them in the past! Oh, ENVY is a POISON! 

JUDAS was the chairman of the board of TRUSTEES of Swines! *SWINES ARE THOSE THAT PAY YOU EVIL FOR THE GOOD YOU DID TO THEM!*
*Know such people and avoid them like a plague this year!* Delete them from your phones! People who are Swines are DANGEROUS and UNGRATEFUL! They can gossip about you, scandalize and lie against you just because you said “NO” once! One “NO” from you will make them forget the 1000 “YES” of the past! As you go out today and daily this year, may God give you the wisdom to know when to say “NO” and when to say “YES.” May God grant you wisdom to differentiate between a SWINE and a SHEEP! Remember Daniel and may your labour not be in vain! Amen and amen! Pray seriously now!

*SECRETS OF THE WIND AND FIRE MINISTRY!*
*Start PLANNING AHEAD for the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS CONFERENCE 2020 (MARCH 27TH-29TH). THEME: THE SECRET OF THE WIND AND THE FIRE IN YOUR LIFE/ MINISTRY.” Time: Friday is 5.00 pm, Saturday – Sunday is 8.00 am. NOTE: Sunday March 29th is Impartation service; 8am! Venue is Manna (Interdenominational) Mountain OGUDU Orioke, Lagos!*

*PRAYER POINTS:*

Take your best worship song to God now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. O God, deliver me from SWINES in 2020!
3. Help me to KNOW THEM and keep me from being their victim.
4. Pray in Tongues concerning those you will meet daily this year!
5. I command every SWINE; let your plans to BETRAY ME BACKFIRE seven times in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously for 7 days and 7 nights).*
6. LORD GOD, BE MY REWARD for the little good I have done.
7. LORD, as I learn to say “NO” to evil, and “YES” to Your will, elevate me in 2020 in Jesus name.
8. Pray about today seriously as led now.

*MOBILE NOW AVAILABLE ON ALL SMARTPHONES! IT’S A NEW BEGINNING AFTER THE RESTRUCTURING.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1SAMUEL 29-31*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Sunday, March 22, 2020 - World Water Day*

*TOPIC:*DIG YOUR WELLS*

*Read: Genesis 26:15-19*

Genesis 26:15-19 For all the wells which his father's servants had digged in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines had stopped them, and filled them with earth.

And Abimelech said unto Isaac, Go from us; for thou art much mightier than we.

And Isaac departed thence, and pitched his tent in the valley of Gerar, and dwelt there.

And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham: and he called their names after the names by which his father had called them.
And Isaac's servants digged in the valley, and found there a well of springing water.

*MEMORISE: Also Isaac's servant dug in the valley, and found a well of running water there (Genesis 26:19)*

*EXPOSITION*

The Holy Bible is not a textbook on Geography, but has elements on world geography. Genesis 1:1-4 tells us about the creation of the world as well as the solar system.

The same Bible assures us about the waters under the earth. Psalms 24:1-2 tells that God established the earth upon the waters. This shows that the earthly dust only covers the waters under it. If anyone dares to dig his wells, he will find waters. There is water inside your earth that needs to be dug out. Isaac kept on digging wells, in spite of the obstacles, because he needed them for irrigation, and for his people and livestock to survive.

Many are thirsty today on their lands, because they do not dig their wells. If you look at the barriers before you, you will do nothing. Look away from the resistance of the "people of Gerar" around you. Dig your wells now, and there will be waters for you to quench your thirst. Don't forget, Isaac had stayed in that land according to divine injunction (Gen. 26:1-12). Thank God he was wise enough not to stay idle; he sowed in the land (v. 12), and dug wells (v. 19). God brought the increase, notwithstanding the oppositions/attacks.

There are spiritual and natural gifts God has deposited in you. There are natural skills that you possess. Begin to use them the way God wants. 

Before you know it, people around you will be celebrating you. Prayerfully think of, and come up with little business ideas that can raise your income level, giving you multiple income strings. 

Think deeply today, and dig your wells. You will see water gushing out for you to drink. Dig your well for waters. Harness every grace God has deposited inside and around you for your benefit and His glory. Don't waste them.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. I refuse to dig wells where there is no water for my comfort, in Jesus' name.
2. God of all flesh, position me where there are abundant blessings for me on earth.
3. Pray for CAC Men's Association that God should give the leaders and members the right visions that would make the group what He desires of it.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 10 - 11 & John 15*

*REMEMBER THAT JESUS IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL SITUATIONS.......... SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM