The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 21ST MARCH.

HE PERFECTS YOUR LIFE

The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me… (Psalm 138:8).

The scripture above should give you absolute confidence in life, because it shows that your future is secure. Think about the fact that the Lord Himself is the One who perfects all that concerns you! That means you have nothing to worry about. I was so delighted to make this discovery as a young lad many years ago. It made me know that my future was secure. 

He that owns tomorrow perfects my life and all that concerns me. Hallelujah! Make that your daily confession.

Acts 14:17 AMPC declares that the Lord gives you rain from heaven and fruitful seasons; He satisfies your heart with nourishment and happiness. 

Blessed be His Name forever! Trust the Lord with your life. Don’t say, “Well, I don’t know what tomorrow holds; life is full of ups and downs.” Don’t talk like that! Your tomorrow is settled.

In Jeremiah 29:11, He said, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” There’s an expected end; the script has been written: you’ll forever be a victor! You already won, because everything in life has been programmed for your advantage (Romans 8:28).
Read Isaiah 54:17 and notice how the Lord brags about your invincibility and the fact that you have nothing to fear. He said, “…No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn….”

Your life is for the glory of God. Nothing in this world can defeat you or put you under. There’s nothing to struggle with or try to overcome, because you have triumphed already in Christ; refuse to think otherwise. Don’t allow the circumstances rob you of your joy, fulfilment and peace.

Peace is a consequence of trust, and trust is a product of knowledge. This is why you must get to know the Lord for yourself in such a personal way, through study and meditation on the Word. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, my spirit is refreshed in your presence, and your joy fills my soul, knowing that you perfect all that concerns me. My path is that of the righteous that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. You have made my life pleasant, and my future is bright. Thank you for guiding me in success, victory and filling me with your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Genesis 17:6; Colossians 1:9-10; Proverbs 4:18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 4:1-13 ; Deuteronomy 18-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 1:24-32 ; Psalm 89

#TALKINGSESSION 

21ST MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear heavenly Father, You’re my shield and my exceeding great reward! Thank You for ordering my steps and directing the affairs of my life to synchronize with Your perfect will and destiny for me. 

I love You so much, and give all my attention to Your Word, knowing that in You, I have everything I could ever desire in life. 

I lift my holy hands to You even now, in love, appreciation, and worship! You’ve made my life glorious; You’ve made my path straight; You’ve made my destiny one of greatness and never-ending victories and possibilities; for these, I praise Your holy Name and extol Your majesty. 

Thank You for Your presence and glory in my life. I’ll bless You Lord, at all times, and Your praise shall continually be in my mouth! I’ll shout Your fame and sing of Your glory, Your great love, and power, manifested in my life and around the world!

Thank You for granting me power over crises, and the grace to prevail always over circumstances. 

Thank You for the visions of the great future that You have for me. My heart is flooded with light to see, comprehend, and apprehend my glorious destiny in Christ.

I follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as He unveils His plans and strategies to me in executing the ideas You give me for success in life and ministry, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 21ST MARCH 2020.

THEME: THE FIRE III.

MEMORISE:

John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: Luke 3:16

READ: 1 Kings 18:31-38

31 And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:

32 And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed.

33 And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.

34 And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time.

35 And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.

36 And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.

37 Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.

38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

In 1 Kings 18:38, the fire consumed the water. In this context, water represents tears and sorrow. The Holy Spirit is the Comforter who licks up your tears and gives you comfort. For all those tears you shed at night behind closed doors, God sees you and He will send His Holy Spirit to comfort you. Note that Elijah had purposely asked that water be poured on the sacrifice. There are certain sorrows that are self caused; the Holy Spirit comforts us in such also (John 14:18).

That is why I have good news for anyone who may have made several mistakes in the past: the Holy Spirit will wipe your tears and give you a fresh start in the mighty name of Jesus.

The fire also consumed the dust. Humans are made of dust (Genesis 2:7). The dust represents human flesh. One of the names of the Holy Spirit is the Transformer as we see in 1 Kings 18:46:

“And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.”

When the Hand of God (another name of the Holy Spirit) came upon Elijah, he became stronger and faster than chariots drawn by horses. He was transformed. In Judges 15:14-15, we see the Holy Spirit transform the jaw bone of an ass into a weapon of warfare. Romans 8:11 says:

“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”

When the fire of the Holy Ghost comes on you, you no longer live by the flesh but by the Spirit. The moment you are baptized by the Holy Ghost and fire, you become transformed. May you experience the transforming fire of the Holy Spirit, in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:

Make time to pray in the Holy Ghost for at least one hour daily.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 32-34

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 15:  IN CHRIST ALONE.

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied 
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine 
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, MARCH 21, 2020.

TOPIC: *YOU BELONG TO GOD*

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" 1 Peter 1:18-19.

*MESSAGE*
We all want to be accepted. We all want to be loved. We all want to belong. That's why rejection and loneliness hurts so much. When we're searching for human acceptance and belonging. we're always at risk of being disappointed. but there's a place where we belong, with acceptance and love that never ends, waiting for us. God says that we belong to Him.

When He redeems us, we belong. In Psalm 100, it says 'we are his people' (v.3) and  in Romans 14 it says 'we are the Lord's' (v.8). And when we belong to God, we can't be destroyed. We may have to face some tough situations and keep going through hard times but when we invite God into those situations, he won't let us be completely destroyed. When the enemy tries to defeat us, he can't— because we belong to God. He says that we're His.

When the devil wanted to test job's faith, God allowed it but there was a condition. Job's life could not be taken: 'he is in thine hand, but save his life' (Job 2:6). But even death can't destroy us. We receive eternal life because we belong to Christ: 'whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life' (John 3:16). We belong to Him, however we feel. it's the truth—nothing can separate us from Him. 

*ACTION POINT*
Go through the Bible and highlight any verses you come across that remind you that you belong to God. Start with the one below.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 100:3; Romans 14:8; Romans 8:31, 38-39.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank for choosing me;

2. Lord, help me to always remember that I belong to You in the name of Jesus;

3. Father, give me power to live as Your child indeed in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 38; Psalm 90-91; Acts 22:22-23.11.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 21ST MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: PRAISE: A KEY TO ACCESSING HIS PRESENCE

SCRIPTURE: Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Ps 100:4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Goodness of God is located in the Presence of God.

It has been confirmed that the Presence of God is key to fulfilling Destiny. Men who were great in their generation were men who valued God’s Presence. Moses, David and Elijah lived in the Presence of God. No wonder they were people of impact in their lifetime.

It is very critical to know that one major access to the Presence of God is praise and thanksgiving. 

When a person comes before God and starts asking without praising, it is like a person standing outside the gate of a person’s house trying to talk to the owner of the house who is in his bedroom. When that attempt continues, it is more like insanity. We cannot gain entrance into His gates without thanksgiving; we cannot access His parlour without praise.

So, praise gives us access to God and when we gain access into God’s Presence by praise, we experience the following:

1. The manifestation of the goodness of God.
It is not possible to know how to praise and not experience the goodness of God – Psalm 100:5.
2. The manifestation of the Mercy of God.
The mercy of God is located in the Presence of God and this is anchored by praise – Psalm 100:5.
3. The manifestation of the truth of God (Psalm 100:6).

The truth of God is the Word of God (John 17:17).
Beloved, my counsel to you is, make up your mind to praise God unconditionally.

REMEMBER THIS: The goodness of God is located in the Presence of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make the praise of God a lifestyle.
2. Live with a clear conscience devoid of offence in order to access the Presence of God.

PRAYER: Lord, I give You praise for Your goodness in my life. I will praise You forever, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ACCESS TO HIS PRESENCE

QUOTE: Persistent pursuit guarantees profitable rewards. Culled from 8 UNBEATABLE PRINCIPLES OF DESPERATE PEOPLE FOR WINNING IN DESPERATE TIMES by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche
DAILY READING: 2 Kings 19-21.

AMAZING FACT: No two dogs have the same nose print. Dogs’ nose prints are as unique as a human’s fingerprints and can be used to accurately identify them.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Presence of God in this season shall robe your life and make the difference in your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 21ST MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: LEARN TO SAY “NO” IN 2020!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (GENESIS 39:1-10)

Welcome! Today’s Word Verses 8 and 10 says: “But he refused, and said unto his master’s wife, ‘Behold, my master does not know what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand’… And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her”

Note the words: “BUT HE REFUSED OR HE HEARKENED NOT.” In this your ELEVATION year, the Holy Ghost wants you to learm how to say, “NO” to people! Joseph would not have been ELEVATED without his ability to say “NO” to certain people or circumstances! Learn to sometimes be hard on people! If you want to be great, you must leam to say “NO!”

Learn and receive GRACE on how to say “NO” to people on Monday and yet you say “YES to the same people on Tuesday, etc. Learn to be hard on Wednesday and on Thursday you embrace them. If you are always too nice this year, you will destroy your destiny!

Stop playing the “Mr/Ms NICE GUY” in town! Offending people sometimes, is a road you must pass through! Oh, yes! If you are a CEO, you must leam how to fire and hire when necessary even if you are emotionally attached to people. Joseph told Potiphar’s wife “NO, I can’t sleep with you!”
He hurt her emotions, feelings and cannal desires and she became very angry/bitter with him, but that didn’t matter because Joseph’s God saw it all! It takes courage to say “NO!” Say “NO” because you want to Please God! Say “NO” because you want to stand for the truth!

Say “NO” because you want to preserve your future – even if you are misunderstood! Oh! Learn to hurt your children sometimes, if they must be great learn to say “NO” to them sometimes! Learn to say “NO” to sin and every appearance of evil!

Don’t say “YES” out of self-pity when you are supposed to say NO” out of necessity! Joseph would have yielded to the daily pressure of Potiphar’s wife out of pity for his mistress, but because he said “NO,” God said YES to him!

I see God saying” YES to you concerning some batties! It is YOUR YEAR OF DIVINE YES from above! Take note of this: MEN WILL SOMETIMES FORGET THE GOOD YOU DID YESTERDAY! They all forgot the good that Joseph had done and they will always forget the good that you have done. Once you say “NO”, they will forget all the good you have done!

Yes! One NO from you can erase a hundred “YES” you have said before. That is man for you! But if God be for you, who can be against you? So, the secret is to know when to say “NO” and when to say “YES”!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up...

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. O God, any good that I will do this year that will turm aganst me, give me the grace to say NO in Jesus name.
3. O God, those working and praying against me because of the good I have done, I command them to scatter in Jesus name.
4. LORD, I refuse to say “YES” to sin daily this year in Jesus name.
5. LORD, as I learm to say “NO” to evil, and “YES” to Your will, elevate me in 2020 in Jesus name.
6. Abba Father, may those who will rise against me for saying “NO” this year be brought low in Jesus name.
7. Pray seriously about today now.

In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE’S PARACHUTE. ODM is the best GIFT ITEM! Also get get coppies of my book titded: “AN 8-DAY PRAYER PLAN ON PARALYSING DISAPPOINTMENT AT THE EDGE OF YOUR BREAKTHROUGHS.” Give a soul/ family copies of ODM.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 SAMUEL 25-28)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, March 21, 2020

- International Day of Forests; World Down Syndrome Day & World Poetry Day

TOPIC: THE VALUE OF WISDOM
Read Proverbs 2:1-8

MEMORISE: If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him (James 1:5)

EXPOSITION

Wisdom is the spiritual capacity to see and evaluate life and conduct, from God's point of view. It means to approach all of life from God's point of view, believing that everything God says is right and true and the only worthy standard by which to live. 

It begins with respect for God, leads to right living, and results in increased ability to tell right from wrong. Gaining wisdom is far better than possessing silver and gold (Prov. 3:13-14).

When wisdom has dominion over us, then it not only fills the head, but enters into the heart, and will preserve, both against corruptions within and temptations without. 

The ways of sin are ways of darkness, uncomfortable and unsafe: what fools are those who leave the plain, pleasant, lightsome paths of uprightness, to walk in such ways! When we walk in wisdom, we are guarded and watched over by God Himself.

God is willing to give us wisdom, but we will be unable to receive it if our goals are self-centred instead of God-centred. It comes to only those who seek it through a proper relationship with God, and diligent study of His Word. Christ is the ultimate wisdom of God (1 Cor. 1:30; Col. 2:3). He teaches us that we can gain wisdom by abiding in His Word, allowing His words to abide in us, and yielding our hearts and minds to the indwelling Holy Spirit (Jn. 15:7; 14:16-26).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, fill me with Your wisdom abundantly, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, let Your wisdom give me the ability to tell right from wrong, and lead me to right living, in Jesus' name.
3. Father, fill our leaders with Your wisdom, so as to preserve them, both against corruptions within and temptations without, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 7 - 9 & John 14

Good morning and happy weekend. God's protection is sure over us all, in Jesus name Amen.
Remember, Jesus comes soon. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM