The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 20th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 20TH MARCH.

DO WHAT JESUS SAID TO DO—CAST OUT DEVILS

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12).

Many of the challenges that some people are faced with in life are caused by demons, especially the ones the Bible describes as the rulers of the darkness of this world. 

They’re largely responsible for the anger, frustration and depression that people experience in their lives. Most don’t know it, but anger, especially uncontrolled anger, often leads to regrettable extremities. In many cases, a demon is behind uncontrollable anger.

It’s clear from our opening verse: flesh and blood, that is, fellow humans aren’t your problem. Any horrible experience or action against you by someone is often the result of whatever evil spirit or force influencing that person or the situation. So, the real culprit is the devil. What you’re supposed to do is to cast the devil out, and you can do that even without confronting the person. 

Demons will hear and obey you even from afar as distance isn’t a factor in the exercise of spiritual authority.

As a Christian, don’t be casual with, or ignorant of demonic activities. Stay in God’s Word and be quick to exercise your dominion in Christ. If you’re a parent for example, it matters where your children go to school or even the hospitals they visit. Take authority over such places and be spiritually perceptive.

Sometimes, you even find pastors and ministers of the Gospel who are having challenges with demonic forces in their ministry. They gather people, and suddenly, demons stir up some trouble, and the church is left in disarray; then they start all over again. Things like these happen to people, causing them frustration because they haven’t understood, and therefore, aren’t doing what Jesus told us to do, which is to cast out devils.

Notice that it’s the first thing Jesus said we would do in His Name, letting us know the importance. So, once you notice Satan’s activities in anything concerning you, knowing that oftentimes he acts incognito, cast him out. Don’t pray against people; deal with the spirit behind it and you’ll see remarkable changes.

CONFESSION

I’ve been given the authority and ability to cast out devils in the Name of Jesus and I exercise that dominion even now, and frustrate the influence and manipulations of Satan in my environment. Satan has no place in my body, home, work, finances and my loved ones, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 10:18-19; Mark 1:21-27 GNB; Mark 16:17

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 3:1-38 ; Deuteronomy 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 1:13-23 ; Psalm 87-88

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

20TH MARCH.

I affirm that the Lord is the light of my life! My whole being is full of light, therefore, I navigate my way excellently through life in victory, dominion, and success. 

I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding because the Holy Spirit lives in me. 

I am rightly positioned in the centre of God’s perfect will, being yielded to the control, sway, influence, and guidance of the Holy Spirit, every day of my life. 

I am a special kind of being; I have an excellent spirit that is full of the eternal deposits of God's goodness, graces, perfections, and beauty.

My understanding is enlightened to have precise knowledge of the great riches of the Father's glorious inheritance in me. Christ lives in me; His life and immortality have been unveiled in my spirit!

I am a partaker of the God-life— a life that is superior to sickness, disease, satan, and death! I walk in dominion today over death and everything associated with darkness, for I dwell in the realm of life. 

The wisdom of God is at work in me today! It’s heard in my voice and seen in my actions! It propels me to function with divine insight into God’s plan and destiny for me, whilst dealing excellently in all my affairs.

I function with the light of God's Word today by the power of the Holy Spirit, who lives in me and pilots me from glory to glory. Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 20TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: THE FIRE II.

MEMORISE:

Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. 1 Kings 18:38

READ: 1 Kings 18:36-39

36 And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.

37 Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.

38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.

The fire is proof that your offering has been accepted (1 King 18:38). No offering is acceptable to God except it is by fire. Always pray to God to send down fire to take your offering up before you drop it. In Judges 6:19-21, when the angel put his staff on Gideon’s offering, fire fell.

The Holy Spirit as fire also has the power to consume wood. Every piece of wood has the potential to become fire, hence the term firewood. Every piece of wood will die an ordinary death unless fire comes upon it. Every Christian has the potential to become a mighty man or woman of God. Unfortunately, many Christians will die without performing a single miracle for God because the fire never came to change their wood (gifts) into firewood (manifestation of the gift). Even though Jesus had said he would make Peter a fisher of men, he still needed the fire to come upon him on the day of Pentecost, after which he preached a single sermon and won three thousand souls on that same day.

That is something great that God has deposited in you, a great purpose God has for your life. You did not become a Christian just so that you can go to Church, shout Halleluyah, eventually die and go to Heaven. You were created for greater things, but that hidden potential will not find expression until the fire of the Holy Ghost comes upon you.

The fire also consumed stones which are representative of hardship and poverty. God says in 3 John 2:

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”

He wants you to prosper; it is the devil who brings hardship and poverty. When you see someone struggling so much, yet with minimal results, it is very likely that a demon is behind it. Once the fire of the Holy Ghost comes upon that fellow, the demon will flee and an end will come to suffering in his/her life. You need the fire of the Holy Ghost.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, let Your fire fall upon me now in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 30-31

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27:  TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, MARCH 20, 2020.

TOPIC: *LIVING IN HARMONY*

"For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work." James 3:16.

*MESSAGE*
Conflicts can cause problems in our relationships. When we start to think higher of ourselves than we should, we can end up in relationships that are full of comparing, competing, and condemning. So when conflicts starts to appear, we need to counteract what's causing it with love, humility and selflessness. The Bible says: "Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled" (Hebrew 12:15).

Even though it can be really hard, we need to be trying to live in harmony with others. When God prompts us to 'turn the other cheek', or be the first to apologise or put someone else's needs above our own, He'll give us the grace and wisdom will need to be able to do it.

Paul said "Fulfil ye my joy, that he be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others." (Philippians 2:2-4). While some conflict can be constructive, conflict that's rooted in selfishness and jealousy needs to be avoided. Instead, we need to be peacemakers.

*ACTION POINT*
If you are currently experiencing conflict in your relationship with anyone (your spouse, boss, friend, relative, parent, or children), pray that you'd be the peacemaker in the situation.

*SCRIPTURES*
Philippians 2:2-4; James 3:17-18; 2 Corinthians 12:20..

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. O Lord keep us together in Your love in the name of Jesus;

Father, enable me to be a peacemaker in the name of Jesus;

Lord, let there be unity in my home and in Your church in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 37; Psalm 89:19-52; Acts 22:1-21.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE.

FRIDAY 20TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: FAITH AND THE WORD

SCRIPTURE: But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach. Romans 10:8.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You get treasure through pressure. You get revelation by desperation.

The Scripture reveals that faith is essential to the life and existence of the child of God. Faith is the life-wire of the child of God. That is why the just shall live by faith (Habakkuk 2:4). This means, without faith, it is possible for the just to die. So, faith is essential to the life of the just and the Word is essential to faith.

Now, how does the word influence or affect faith?
The Word of God unveils and reveals the promise of God for the child of God and that impacts faith.

The Word of God sheds light on your right, and light of right impacts might for fight. Where you lack the light of your right, you lack the might for the fight.

And how do you access the word?

1. Through a heart of meekness. (Psalm 25:9).
The meek will He guide in judgment and the meek will He teach His way. Meekness is teachability. Meekness is a life that is devoid of arrogance and pride. It is an admission of ignorance so you can be taught.
2. Through the Ministry of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 2:9-10).

God reveals things to us by His Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. The Spirit of God makes a person a man or a woman of deep insight.

3. Through the heart of desperation (Hosea 6:3).
You shall know if you follow on to know. Those who put pressure on the Word get treasure from the Word (Luke 5:1-3). You get treasure through pressure; you get revelation by desperation in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, receive the grace and hunger for the Word in order to live in the realm of faith.
REMEMBER THIS: You get treasure through pressure; you get revelation by desperation.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Study the Word diligently and receive it with meekness
2. Refuse to live in fear. Let the Word of God be your source of boldness
PRAYER: Lord, I believe in You, I believe in Your Word. I ask that as I read, study and meditate on Your Word, You will open my eyes to see wonders from Your Word, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: FAITH AND THE WORD

QUOTE: The reason why there is a shortage of solid Christians is because there is scarcity of solid Word. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 16-18.
AMAZING FACT: The largest fish is the great whale shark.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace for depth in the Word that facilitates light for your faith is released on you now in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL 

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 20TH MARCH 2020

TOPIC: THE DANIEL SECRET FOR 2020!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (DANIEL 1:1-21)

Welcome to today’s encounter With the CHAIRMAN and Wele MANUFACTURÉR of your destiny!

The Holy Ghost has been warning you on knowing when to pet people and when to hurt them (positively). Ah! For example, you can’t lend money to everyone that comes to you all the time. You can’t be paying rent and school fees all the time, except on scholarshi

Don’t turn yourself into GOD! Train people to look up to God like you do! Help the poor but not forever! If you love them, teach them how to fish and stop giving them fish! You must temporarily learn to hurt your friends, your brothers and sisters, colleagues and neighbours, etc, sometimes. 
That was the secret of DANIEL TOO! He said “NO” to the KING’S MEAT/DELICACIES! Daniel 1:8 says, “And Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not pollute himself with the king’s delicate food, nor with the Wine which he drank; and he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not have to pollute himself.”

Did you get that? Learn to say “NO” sometimes this year to GOOD THINGS in order for THE BEST to locate you! People may hate you or scandalize you but stand your ground! Was Joseph not scandalized? Who could have believed that HE (Joseph) NEVER ATTEMPTED TO RAPE Mrs. Potiphar?

GREAT PEOPLE have mastered the science of knowing when-to say “YES” and when to say “NO!” The Holy Ghost is reminding you that you are the CEO of your life! Nobody owns you, except your Manufacturer CHAIRMAN-Jehovah God!
The key to your great tomorrow is NOT IN THE HANDS OF ANY MAN OR WOMAN! I repeat: STOP TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYONE ALL THE TIME OUT OF FEAR OF LOSING THEM, because nobody holds the key of your ELEVATION STORY! Pastors and indeed every child of God should take note! Jehovah is your Chairman!

No matter who hates you, if God is for you, every hatred shall be a ladder for you! lf Daniel was ELEVATED, promoted and ENVIED, so will your STORY BE! Hold on, hold out and learn to say “NO” in 2020!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance...

1. O God, I key into the SECRET OF DANIEL from this day! Joseph practiced it and it worked for him.
2. I shall be the next! I shall learn to say NO” to whatever will BLOCK my ELEVATION.
3. I am not JEHOVAH God! I cannot do everything for everybody! I shall help people but point them to their EVER PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE – JEHOVAH GOD..

4. LORD, give me the grace to say “NO” to the GOOD in order to attract the BEST this year!
5. O God, those working and praying against me because of the good I have done; I command them to Scatter in Jesus name.

6. LORD, I refuse to say “YES to sin daily this year in Jesus name.

7. LORD, as I learn to say “NO” to evil, and ” YES” to Your will, elevate me in 2020 in Jesus name. Abba Father, may those who will rise against me for saying “NO” this year be brought low in Jesus name.

For your MONDAY PRAYERS TO BEGIN EVERY WEEK, follow me on my instagram handle oudymanna_bishopchris or my facebook page: bishopchris kWakpovwe@ODMway! These WEEKLY MONDAY PRAYERS will ELEVATE your pathway!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 SAMUEL 21-24)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITERm
Song 3. Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:

This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.
3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.  
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, March 20, 2020

- International Day of Happiness

TOPIC: THE KEY TO HEAVEN'S BANK
Read Matthew 6:30-34

MEMORISE: Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things (Matthew 6:31-32)

EXPOSITION

All around the world today, there is much concern about the persistent rise in the cost of living, which has led to economic recessions. These problems have led many to bankruptcy and resulted in the ruining of many homes and lives. 

The effect of these perplexing situations is what Christ refers to by saying, "men's hearts would fail them for fear" (Lk. 21:26). It implies that many without Christ would be unable to cope with the challenges.

This is not God's original purpose for man. God's intention when He completed the work of creation was for man to be in plenty. He made adequate provisions for man to have all his needs met, even before creating man - things to feed on, where to live, what to do, etc. Unfortunately, man fell out of God's abundant supplies, and fell into want. 

Nevertheless, it does not please God for man to remain that way, hence, the call of people like Abraham, and the establishment of a covenant with him. Under this covenant, God again provided for the needs of His people, because He will stop at nothing to give the best to His own.

The question is, Are there conditions we must fulfil in order to be partakers of all these blessings, not only promised but also offered? Certainly yes! 

There are: DESIRE, PRAYER and OBEDIENCE. The three conditions are very simple, yet effective in application and operation. If you meet them, then the blessings of God will overflow in your life.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Dear Lord, give me the key that I need to my blessing, and open to me the door of unstoppable prosperity in You.
2. O Lord, let my needs receive divine attention this day, according to Your Word.
3. Pray for brethren in refugee camps all over the world; that God should take care of their needs, adequately, according to His riches in glory.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 5 - 6 & John 13

Good morning and happy weekend. May God's protection be over us all, in Jesus name Amen.
Now is the time to be closer to God by accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM