The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

THURSDAY 19TH MARCH

THE WORD IS EVER SURE

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 24:35).

God’s Word is ever sure; surer than your experiences. Psalm 18:30 says, “As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.” One of the things that you have to consciously practise is taking God at His Word; acting on His Word, no matter the circumstances or situation you find yourself in. His Word has integrity.

He said in Isaiah 55:11, “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.” Maybe it’s a health crisis you’re confronted with; the Word guarantees your divine health. 
There’s no need to cry and beg God for healing; He already gave you something better than healing—His life in you. That’s your right and assurance for a life of dominion over sickness, disease and infirmities.

Have faith in God’s Word. Accept that whatever He says is true, and then act accordingly. The entire Scriptures chronicle everything that’s involved in Christ’s redemptive work, the implication of all that He accomplished in your behalf, and the testament sealed in His death. Not only are these accounts authentic and trustworthy, they were delivered to us to live by.

Therefore, it makes no difference what you feel, hear, see or what your experience has been; the Bible says, “We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts” (2 Peter 1:19). 

There’s something more trustworthy than your experience; than the pain you may be going through; it’s the Word of His grace. Hold on to God’s Word. Things may not seem to be changing on the outside, but keep affirming the Word concerning that situation, until faith rises in you like a giant. 

Faith accepts and exalts the Word above the natural circumstances of life. This is why it’s vital for you to regularly meditate on the Word and build your faith strong. When your faith is strong, it doesn’t matter what you see, hear or feel—it doesn’t matter how negative or impossible things may look in the natural—you’ll always win.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word that’s ever sure. Even now, your Word prevails in me, producing fruits of the message therein. I win today, and every day, by the power of your Word. I live in your glory always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 20:32; Matthew 24:35 NIV; Psalm 119

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 2:21-52 ; Deuteronomy 13-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 1:1-12 ; Psalm 85-86

#TALKINGSESSION 

19TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for making me Your heir and putting everything in place for me to walk in super-abundance and experience prosperity in the earth. 

Your Word shows me that You delight in my prosperity; for which I rejoice and thank You. 

I know I cannot be disadvantaged because the God that does the unimaginable, the unthinkable, and the unexpected has shone in my heart; and as He is, so am I in this world. 

He has given me the ability to bring forth good from within me and change hopeless situations. My faith in Him is the power to change my world, and frame the circumstances of life to conform to His destiny for my life! 

I can never be a victim in this world, for I possess the power to determine the course of my life according to the Word. 

I am Christ; thus, no force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. 

I am more than a conqueror, and I live with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and the power of divinity are working for me, for my good, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  THURSDAY 19TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: THE FIRE I.

MEMORISE:

And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. Acts 2:3

READ:  Acts 2:1-3

1And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

Our memory verse for today tells us straightway that there is a link between the Holy Spirit and fire. In Exodus 3:2, The Spirit of God spoke to Moses as fire burning in a bush. This was no ordinary fire as the bush was not consumed. Hebrews 1:7 says:

“And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his
 ministers a flame of fire.”

Hebrews 12:29 says our God is a consuming fire. This verse in talking about the Holy Spirit. For you to fully understand this aspect of the Holy Spirit, let us look at 1 Kings 18:38:

“Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.”
When Elijah prayed and fire fell from Heaven, it consumed the offering, the wood, the stone, licked up the water and the dust round about the altar. This is certainly no ordinary fire!

When you see a man who has fire, tread gently around him. Ananias and Sapphira were careless with the fire and paid with their lives (Acts 5:1-10). The fire also must not be grieved. When Jesus says that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven (Matthew 12:31), it is because the Holy Spirit is fire and carelessness can be fatal. That is why I pity people who fake speaking in tongues and joke with it. If only they knew who they were toying with, they would never try that.

The fire of the Holy Spirit is not the exclusive right of a limited number of people; you too can carry the fire of God if you are willing. It was not only the Apostles that were at the upper room when the fire of the Holy Ghost came, but it rested on every single one of the, including Mary the mother of Jesus and His brothers (Acts 1:13-14). The fire of the Holy Ghost can come upon you too if only you would lead a life of intense prayers and supplications.

KEY POINT:

The fire of the Holy Ghost is available to all who can pay the price in intense prayers and supplications.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 28-29

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 25:  ROCK OF AGES CLEFT FOR ME.

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, MARCH 19, 2020.

TOPIC: *GO FORWARD*

"And the Lord said unto Moses, wherefore criest thou unto me? Speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:" Exodus 14:15.

*MESSAGE*
Let me ask you a simple question: What are you capable of doing if you are assured that you can never fail? Won't you become so courageous that you will be willing to any risk knowing you can't fail?

Do you know that you can have that assurance right now? The Lord told the Israelites after they came out of Egypt and were stuck at the Red Sea to go forward, and they did—even when it seemed humanly impossible. You will notice that the instruction was to  the Israelites and not the Egyptians. They obeyed and crossed the Red Sea on foot.

That divinely empowering marching order extends to you today-Go forward and dare your fears! Success is always guaranteed for the children of God. When they go forward in the name of Jesus, the things pursuing them will end up in the 'Red Sea'.

*ACTION POINT*
Begin to make bold decisions and take bold steps with this assurance that God is with you.

*SCRIPTURES*
Romans 8:31; Romans 11:1; Philippians 4:13.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for the courage to go forward;

2. I declare that everything pursuing me will end up in n the 'red sea' in the name of Jesus;

3. I declare that the Egyptians I see today, I shall see no more in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 36; Psalm 89:1-18; Acts 21:19-40.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 19TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: BLESSED AND PRESERVED

SCRIPTURE: Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord. His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies. Psalm 112:1,7,8.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot be a focus of Divine investment and still be a victim of enemy devastation.

It has been established that the Blessing of God is a multi-faceted endowment. The Blessing combines many good things. Let me give you an example: the Blessing of God combines Divine provision with Divine preservation. To be blessed by God is to be preserved by God. To be blessed is to be made by God (Proverbs 10:22).

Now, you cannot be made by God and be unmade by the devil. You cannot be a focus of Divine investment and still be a victim of enemy devastation. Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that the blessed man that fears the Lord cannot be afraid of evil. The Blessing of God is a preserver.
Now, how does the blessing of God preserve?
Take a look at these four points:

1. The blessing positions the blessed in the place of dominion (Genesis 1:28).
When a person is blessed, he is not only empowered to be wealthy but also positioned in the place of dominion.
2. The blessing establishes the terror of God around the life of the blessed (Genesis 9:1-2, Genesis 35:5).
The terror of God is around the life of the blessed.
3. The blessing establishes the hedge of Divine protection around the blessed (Job 1:10).
There is a hedge of Divine protection called the blessing hedge on the blessed. It is an impenetrable hedge around the blessed. This hedge was on the life of Job.
4. The blessing establishes the rebuke of the Lord against the enemy over the life of the blessed (Genesis 31:24).

When the enemy comes against the blessed person, there is a rebuke hanging and waiting for him (Isaiah 65:8).

Beloved, I decree the blessing of the Lord upon your life in Jesus Name. I decree that you are preserved from every negative force of darkness, in Jesus Name.

REMEMBER THIS: You cannot be a focus of Divine investment and still be a victim of enemy devastation.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through the study again.
2. Determine to be faithful in your covenant practices in order to connect the Blessing of God.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the impartation of Your Blessing on my life. Surround me with Your terror against my enemy Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BLESSED AND PRESERVED.

QUOTE: No matter how much you long for His Presence...He simply will not come if you have not prepared a place for Him in your heart. Culled from THE PROTOCOL OF THE ARK by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 13-15.

AMAZING FACT: The largest fish is the great whale shark. It can grow to 50 feet long.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Your preservation is confirmed right now. Every agenda of the enemy against your life is reversed and returned to hell in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 19TH MARCH, 2029*

*TOPIC: STRANGLED BY PYTHON: WATCH IT*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 6:23-28; ISAIAH 28:18*

In the state of Indiana in America, a 36 year-old woman kept some snakes in a house. The house was set up to house these reptiles. In that house owned by a County Sheriff, were some 140 snakes. News reported that the Sheriff had bred snakes for sale for several years. 

Twenty of those snakes belonged to this 36 year-old lady and she formed the habit of visiting them twice every week. Sometime in October 2019, she paid her usual visit to those snakes. 

The unfortunate and unexpected happened, she was found by the County Sheriff lying down in an unresponsive state with a reticulated python loosely wrapped around her. Medics were called in; they tried to resuscitate her but were unsuccessful.

Autopsy carried out on her said the cause of death was asphyxiation due to strangulation by a snake.
Reticulated pythons, the type that killed this young woman, are native to South and East Asia. They are known to be among the largest snakes in the world. 

They can reach lengths of 21 feet and weigh up to 165 pounds. Sometimes people may form the habit of keeping certain things that may be very dangerous to their Iivelihood and existence, like the case of this woman. Such people had better watch it. 

It is possible there certainly are very dangerous things that as you are using today’s devotional, you are keeping in your life! It can be an object somewhere in your house you are bowing to in the form of worship; it can equally be a relationship or friendship that is detrimental to your wellbeing.

Such is the case depicted in today’s scripture in the book of Proverbs. The scriptures describe vividly what follows a relationship with a strange woman or “strange man.” It is like taking up coals in one’s bosom (Proverbs 6:27-28). Other “PYTHONS” that can STRANGULATE your destiny include addiction to alcohol, tobacco, hard drugs, pornography, masturbation, unforgiveness, etc. I decree today: 

Every agreement/covenant with the grave will not hold in your life! That trap set to STOP or TERMINATE your life/destiny is hereby arrested in Jesus name.

*THE 2020 JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT DVD/AUDIO CD IS OUT! AND OTHER BISHOP CHRIS MESSAGES! THESE CDS WILL RE-WRITE YOUR STORY AND TURN YOU INTO A LAND OF EVIDENCE. GET YOUR COPIES NOW FROM OUR VARIOUS DISTRIBUTORS! Our Daily Manna 19 March 2020- STRANGLED BY PYTHON: WATCH IT*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any warfare song now as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as it has affected you.
2. I let go of the following dangerous “PYTHONS” that can STANGULATE my ELEVATION story (mention that secret/terrible habit now).
3. Oh Lord, I refuse to physically die prematurely and I refuse to miss heaven in Jesus name.
4. I scatter any satanic bullet targeted at my 2020 expectations/prayers in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1SAMUEL 14-17*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, March 19, 2020

TOPIC: SEEKING THE LORD (II)

Read 2 Chronicles 26:3-5

MEMORISE: He sought God in the day of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of God; and as long as he sought the Lord, God made him prosper (2 Chronicles 26:5)

EXPOSITION

Seeking the Lord means to desire and pursue earnestly, the Lord's presence, fellowship, kingdom and holiness. Our happiness, security and freedom from anxiety are dependent on our gratitude to God and our perseverance in seeking His face daily (1 Chro. 16:8-11). 

Seeking the Lord involves turning to Him with our whole heart and in fervent prayers (Isa. 55:6; Jer. 29:12-13), hungering and thirsting for righteousness and God's presence (Psa. 24:3-6), committing yourself firmly to do God's will, and abandoning all actions that offend Him (2 Chro. 14:2-7; 7:14), believing and relying on Him as your ultimate Help, as you are confident that He is the rewarder of them that diligently seek Him (Heb. 13:6; 11:6).

Reading the Bible is the starting point for seeking the Lord. God speaks to us, leads us, guides us, and reveals His heart to us through His Word. He tells us how to live in a way that pleases Him. He tells us what He is like; His mind, His standards and His love for us. Try to cultivate the habit of spending time in God's Word on a regular basis.

Seeking and waiting truly on God is the key to being marvelously helped. As long as we are truly seeking God and His will for our lives, God will also make our lives prosper. As long as Uzziah was in submission to the will of God, he and the kingdom greatly prospered. Seek the Lord the way He expects.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, grant me the desire to pursue earnestly Your presence and holiness.
2. O Lord, give me the enabling power to hunger and thirst for Your righteousness, daily committing myself firmly to do Your will, in Jesus' name.
3. Father, grant all believers the grace to truly seek and wait on God, spending time in Your Word on a regular basis, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 4 & John 12

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM