The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th March
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY, 18TH MARCH.

HE’S ON THE INSIDE!

(Have The Consciousness Of Christ Within You)
PASTOR CHRIS

TO THE BIBLE

Ephesians 3:17 AMP C “May Christ through your faith [actually] dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in your hearts!....”

LET’S TALK

God wants you to have the consciousness that Christ lives in you. This consciousness will cause you to live supernaturally every day. You’ll no longer have fears or confusion in your life; you’ll no longer think that you’re limited, because you know that Christ in you is everything: It means glory realised, victory assured, success attained, and prosperity guaranteed.

When you have the Christ consciousness, you’ll be a master over circumstances. You’ll have no sense of lack or need, because to have Christ is to have everything. The whole world is yours. The Apostle Paul, mindful of this, affirmed in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “…don’t be proud of following the wise men of this world. For God has already given you everything you need” (TLB).

Paul’s consciousness of Christ within him stood him out as an effective apostle of Jesus Christ. In Philippians 4:13 TLB, he said, “I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power.” In Colossians 1:29 TLB, he said, “

This is my work, and I can do it only because Christ’s mighty energy is at work within me.” You can do anything, be anything, prosper and excel exceedingly in every good work; it’s about your consciousness of the indwelling Christ!

He literally dwells in your heart by faith, which means you don’t have to “feel” that Christ is in you; it has nothing to do with your feelings, because you live beyond the senses. For example, 1 John 4:4 says, “…you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world” (AMPC). 

Have the consciousness that, come what may, you can never be defeated! You’re a victor and a champion, irrespective of the tests, trials or challenges that may come against you.
Go Deeper
Colossians 1:26-27, 1 John 4:4

Speak

Christ is alive in me—in every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood. I’m living the supernatural life naturally, because Christ is in me. I have no sense of lack or want, because the One who created all things, and in whom all things consist, is in me, and I reign in, with, and through Him!

Daily Bible Reading

ONE YEAR
Luke 2:1-20, Deuteronomy 11-12

TWO YEAR
Matthew 24:1-11, Exodus 27
Act

Say this: “Nothing can overwhelm or put me down, because Christ, the greater One, lives in me.”

#TALKINGSESSION 

18TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, how I love You today! I worship You and praise Your majesty, acknowledging grace and glory in my life. Thank You for Your Word that is at work in me.

I declare that the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit, is with me today and always. I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity!  

I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely express through me today. I refuse to let my mind go to sleep! 

I am bringing forth good things today from within me, for I have treasures in me with which to bless my world. Lord, I thank you for opening my eyes to know what I can do to impact my world for you.

I am full of love, patience, and endurance. No matter what happens around me, I don't bow to the pressure. 

I hold myself in from within. I am an heir of salvation and ministering spirit (angels) are at work on my behalf. Today, I charge them in the Name of Jesus, to go forth on my behalf and cause the good Word of God to come to pass in my life. 

As I release faith-filled words, they see to it that the words I speak come to pass. 

I dispatch You this day to speedily deliver unto me the answers to my prayers and supplications which have already been answered by the Father, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  WEDNESDAY 18TH MARCH 2020.

THEME: THE WIND III.

MEMORISE:

And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. Acts 2:2

READ:  Acts 2:1-18

1And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?

8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?

9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?

13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

the Holy Spirit can move massively, so massively that you would even think there is a storm. In Exodus 14:21, when Moses lifted his hand across the Red Sea, the Bible says the east wind blew all night, massively, until the Red Sea parted. Moses described it thus in Exodus 15:8:

“And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.”

Now, while the speedy move of the Holy Spirit within a man is to work miracles, the massive move of the Holy Spirit is to birth an unusual passion for the things of God such that you will bear and do anything for the sake of the gospel. When the massive wind hit the Red Sea, the water received unusual strength such that the flood stood upright as a heap. When a timid person like Peter preached to thousands of people such that three thousand people surrendered their lives to Christ, you know the wind of the Holy Spirit has moved massively.

“Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.” Acts 5:29

This was Peter- the formerly timid Peter, speaking boldly to the rulers of the city. Something within him- a force that was pushing him to do whatever was required for God, had strengthened him greatly. Oh, how I wish Christians of today can catch that fire! Christians today are too careful for their lives. No one wants to go on a missionary trip again, no one is willing to take the gospel to war-torn areas where it is really needed; we prefer to stay in our comfort zones and talk about Jesus from there. Many of us these days cannot preach the gospel in the face of the slightest opposition, allowing and even partaking of atrocities because we are afraid of what people will say if we oppose them. God has not given us the spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7).

REFLECTION:

Is there a limit to how far you can go for the gospel? Break that limit today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 24-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12:  I AM THINE O LORD.

I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
  And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith,
  And be closer drawn to Thee.

Refrain:
 Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
      To the cross where Thou hast died;
    Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
        To Thy precious, bleeding side.

Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
  By the pow'r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
  And my will be lost in Thine.

O the pure delight of a single hour
  That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God,
  I commune as friend with friend!

There are depths of love that I yet may know
  Ere Thee face to face I see;
There are heights of joy that I yet may reach
  Ere I rest in peace with Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2020.

TOPIC: *POWER TO TREAD ON SERPENTS AND SCORPIONS*

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you". Luke 10:19.

*MESSAGE*
Serpents and scorpions in this text refer to all the works of the devil. Jesus Christ is a good Saviour, and He has given power to all who believe in Him. One of the uses of this power is to tread upon and crush the works of Satan. Another use of this power is to exercise dominion over our number one enemy, the devil.

This scripture brings relief to Christians who are bound by fear and the shadow of death. Begin to exercise authority over that fear and the shadow of death and they will disappear.

Our Lord Jesus Christ added that nothing shall by any means hurt us! Anytime the devil wants to deceive you into believing that he still has some power, be quick to place him where he belongs—under your feet. Beloved, no matter how the devil may try to put fear in you, do not give-in to it. but instead, rebuke him and he will flee.

*ACTION POINT*
Always resist the devil with the Word of God.

*SCRIPTURES*
Mark 16:10 and Acts 28:5.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Oh Lord baptise me afresh with the Holy Ghost and power in the name of Jesus;

2. I declare that every work of the enemy against my life is crushed in the name of Jesus;

3. I declare that every satanic power in operation against me is trampled under my feet in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 35; Psalm 87-88; Acts 21:1-18.
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

18th March, 2020.

#TOPIC : EXCELLENCE- A SECRET OF THE GLORY.

#SCRIPTURE : "Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm." Daniel 6:3.

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Excellence is the answer to prejudice. It is the cure for racism, tribalism and sexism.

The ultimate of the Church is for it to be a place where the children of God are brought into tangible relationship with their Maker. This will make them proceed into the world to become a voice and a force for God in their generation. 

As Christians, we are to become the transmitters of God’s glory, power, anointing and His wealth on planet earth.

Daniel had an excellent spirit and the king set him over the whole realm. He was preferred among all his contemporaries because an excellent spirit was in him (Daniel 6:1-3).

Now, what are the products of excellence?

1. Excellence gives access to places of power, influence and authority.
Excellence made Daniel to stand before the king of Babylon (Daniel 1:20, Daniel 6:1-3). It was excellence that made Joseph stand before Pharaoh the King of Egypt (Gen. 41:14-44).
2. Excellence is the answer to prejudice.
Excellence is the cure for racism, tribalism and sexism. When a man is outstanding, there is no room for discrimination based on race, tribe or gender. (Genesis 43:32).
3. Excellence is the secret of promotion and elevation in life above your contemporaries.
Excellence is what takes a man from the background to the forefront, from obscurity to popularity (Gen. 41:14-44).
4. Excellence is a secret of Divine Presence because God is an excellent God.
Wherever God sees excellence, He is attracted to the carrier (1 Samuel 16:18, 23).
5. Excellence increases relevance:
Excellence is key to relevance. Daniel became relevant in Babylon by excellence (Daniel 6:1-3). An excellent man is an important man. Excellence increases your importance and your importance or relevance will increase your influence.

Beloved, when you are at the low level of life, your level of impact will also be low; the higher you go, the more impact your life will make on the earth.
My counsel is, embrace excellence by all means.
#REMEMBER THIS : "Excellence is the answer to prejudice. It is the cure for racism, tribalism and sexism."

#ASSIGNMENTS :

1. Determine to be diligent in your assignment; whatever you are doing, do it excellently.
2. Always seek to learn and acquire more knowledge and expertise in your field of endeavour.

#PRAYER : In the Name of Jesus, excellence is my portion. Help me to release excellence in my generation, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "SECRETS OF THE GLORY (EXCELLENCE)"

#QUOTE : "You cannot rub minds with the all-wise God and be a dull person". Culled from "10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE" by Dr Paul Enenche
#DAILY READING : 2 Kings 10-12.
#AMAZING FACT : Despite its stocky shape and short legs, Hippos can easily outrun most humans. Hippos have been clocked at 30 km/h over short distances.
#PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : A fresh baptism of the Spirit of excellence is on you now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 18TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: WHEN A MONSTER IS NOT A MONSTER! YOU ARE HUMAN

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (2 CORINTHIANS 4:5-17: HEBREWS 4:16)

Welcome to today’s devotional hour with He, that is called EMMANUEL.” “EMMANUEL” excites me because God had to come to MAN. He came to Man because MAN IS MAN AND MAN IS HUMAN! He came because Man was messed up!

And that’s the meaning of life: The answer to the wasted years of your life, your struggles, your failures, your pain, the poor choices you made, etc, is SUMMED UP in one word: GRACE.” SOMEONE ASKED: “WHEN IS A MONSTER NOT A MONSTER?” THE ANSWER CAME: “OH, WHEN YOU LOVE IT.” That’s what God did! He took the MONSTER called MAN and loved it.

So, Grace is the power of love and not just the pardon of a mess! Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s grace. On this planet, everything is human: In the world where we are together the rivers have hands that pray.

The birds have learned how to cry and the wornms have hearts and a central nervous system. Everything is human here. You are HUMAN! God’s treasure is in EARTHEN VESSELS(HUMAN VESSELS-Vs.7of today ‘s 1st Scripture)!

That is why you need GRACE! Consider little children:
The first step is always deciding to take the first step. The second step is miserable, and they usually trip down the stairs! Then they wait for months before attempting to climb back and start again!

Each fall and each struggle shows that you are human! Instead of condemning yourself, always remember: Everything here is HUMAN! FORGIVE YOURSELF! Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s grace! Hold on and keep moving!

BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET SPECIAL 7 PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH.
HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE below 29 for account details OR PAGE 44 OF WAH-15 for account details and send SMS to +234802-342-1513,+234807-314-6863. E_MAIL to: orderodm@gmail.

com; ODM DAILY 2020 POWERFUL PRAYERFUL PSALMS. WHATSAPP to: +2348067216639, or call +2349077018090, +234805 317 5381 after sowing!
PRAYER POINTS:Take any song of worship as led. ODM Daily Hymn Songs.....

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Thank Youu Lord, for Your AMAZING GRACE!
3. Thank you LORD, for Your HELP in times of need!
4. I stand as an EARTHEN VESSEL! I decree that because of GRACE, the TREASURE in me CANNOT be wasted this year in Jesus name.
5. I scatter every satanic plan against my ELEVATION this year!
6. See Hebrews 4:16 again! Oh, THRONE OF GRACE, send me MERCY this day and this week!

For your Monday Prayers to begin every week, follow me daily on my instagram handle: ourdailymanna_bishopchris
THE THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 SAMUEL 11-13)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

TOPIC: SEEKING THE LORD (I)

Read Jeremiah 29:10-14

MEMORISE: And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13)

EXPOSITION

To seek the Lord means to turn to God, to desire to be in relationship with Him, and to come into His presence for fulfilment, strength and help. But in this modern age, there are countless enticements that pull us away from truly seeking God. We seek happiness, fulfilment, success and as many of this world's pleasures as we can get. Whereas, Jesus told us not to worry about all these things, but to seek God first, and all those things we pursue as humans would be added to us, effortlessly (Matt. 6:28-33).

Why would God want a relationship with us who rejected Him? From eternity, He was complete and lacked nothing. He didn't need us to make Him happy. Yet, He created us to know Him and find joy and satisfaction in Him (cf. Jer. 29:11).

God was the first to seek us. We had nothing to offer Him, but He sent His son to bring us to Himself (Rom. 5:8), as He did to the Israelites in captivity. God promised that at the end of the seventy-year captivity, He would then move within a holy remnant, so they would seek Him in prayer with all their hearts. Thereupon, God would listen, answer from heaven, and fulfil His promises of restoration.

God can be sought after and found, when you seek Him wholeheartedly. Second only to salvation, seeking God is the most important aspect of the Christian life - to truly know God: '...you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart' (Jer. 29:13).

PRAYER POINTS

1. The grace to seek You with my whole heart and find fulfilment, strength and help, give me, O Lord, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord Jesus, give me the enablement to seek You above the pleasure of this world.
3. Lord Jesus, grant Christian leaders the grace to turn the attention of their members to seeking You above the pleasures of this world.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Deuteronomy 2 - 3 & John 11

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM