The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 17th Marcb
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 17TH MARCH

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO YOU IN HIS NAME

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it (John 14:13-14).

Prior to His ascension, the Lord Jesus said, “All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” (Matthew 28:18-19).

All authority in heaven and earth has been given to Jesus. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to the Name of Jesus. What does this mean? It means everything is subject to you, because you live in His Name. His Name belongs to you.

When you speak in His Name, your words carry the same power and authority as though Jesus Himself were the one speaking. His Name has power everywhere. It has power over governments, devils, principalities, and powers. Hallelujah! Use that Name.

Read our opening scripture again. This is talking about making demands in the Name of Jesus and bringing all things into subjection to you. Peter acted on this when he said to a man who was crippled from birth, “In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.” He then got the crippled man by the right hand, pulled him up, and his ankle bones received strength; healed by the power of God (Acts 3:6-8).

You have the greatest blessing and gift of all times; the Name of Jesus; use it every day, and everywhere. When you make a demand or decree a thing in His Name, He sees to it that it happens. His Name is the solution to every problem. It makes no difference the predicament you’re in; declare, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus, I’m more than a conqueror. Everything is subject to me. 

Blessed be God!” With His Name, you can never be defeated; you have dominion over Satan and the powers of darkness. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I walk the path of success, victory and triumph, because I function, and do all things, in the Name of Jesus. My life is for glory and excellence; I live victoriously and dominate life’s situations and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 28:18-20; Luke 10:17-19; Philippians 2:8-11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:57-80 ; Deuteronomy 8-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 28:11-20 ; Psalm 81-82

#TALKINGSESSION 

17TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Heavenly Father, I exalt and worship You for Your great love, grace, and power in my life! 

Thank You for bringing me into a life of peace and joy in the Holy Ghost! I thank You for your overflowing springs of joy that emanate from the innermost part of my being.

I take after Jesus because I am born of His Word. As I study and meditate on His Word, I become like Him more and more. I do the same things He does and gets His kind of results every day. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God.

Therefore, I’ll never fail in life; I can only be a marvel and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Hallelujah! Irrespective of the situations and circumstances, I rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory, knowing that all things work together for my good! 

Thank You for guiding me through Your Word, and the Holy Spirit, to know and walk in Your perfect will for me. 

I am filled with Your wisdom to do excellently in all my endeavors. Christ is made unto me wisdom and that wisdom causes me to walk in the will of God, and fulfill my destiny in Christ.

I am walking worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all things. I am in Christ; thus, I am in charge! 

I function excellently through the power of the Holy Spirit, who lives in me and pilots me from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: TUESDAY, 17TH MARCH, 2020.

THEME: THE WIND (II)

MEMORISE:
He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven: and by his power he brought in the south wind. (Psalm 78:26)

READ: Exodus 14:21-28 (KJV)

21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.

22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.

23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.

24 And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the Lord looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians,

25 And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the Lord fighteth for them against the Egyptians.

26 And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen.

27 And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the Lord overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea.

28 And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them.

The Holy Spirit can blow like a mighty rushing wind as recorded in Acts 2:1-4. Occasionally, the Holy Spirit has to move speedily to intervene, especially when things are about to get out of hand, just as in judges 15:14:

“And when he came unto Lehi, the Philistines shouted against him: and the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and the cords that were upon his arms became as flax that was burnt with fire, and his bands loosed from off his hands.”

When an urgent miracle is needed, the Holy Spirit moves speedily. Whenever you need the Holy Spirit to move speedily, speak His language. As you build momentum speaking in tongues, the wind of the Holy Spirit and His power will begin to build up within you. 

When you have felt the wind and power strongly within you, let it out by speaking a word into that situation and you will see changes.

However, do not wait for a dangerous situation before you begin to call upon the Holy Spirit to move speedily. Many times when challenges come, they don’t give enough time for speaking in tongues. 

Make speaking in tongues a lifestyle. Speaking in tongues for at least one hour every day. Build up the wind of the Holy Spirit in your inner man so frequently and fervently that every word that comes out of your mouth is fire. 

When a man of God speaks to situations in public and things begin to change, the man must have spent time building up the wind of the Holy Spirit in himself privately.

When you have the mighty rushing wind of the Holy Spirit within you, every decree you make is accomplished speedily. Make speaking in tongues a lifestyle. It is a pathetic thing to be called a child of the most powerful being in the world and not have any power. 

Every night when I go out on prayer walks, I am building the wind of the Holy Spirit within me by speaking in tongues for hours. Start today, the Holy Spirit will take over and make it your lifestyle.

ACTION POINT:
Make time to speak in tongues for at least one hour today.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 21-23

HYMN 1 – ALL HAIL THE POW’R

1. All hail the pow’r of Jesus name!
Let angels prostrate fall; (x2)
Bring forth the royal diadem,

CHORUS:
And crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him;
And crown Him Lord of all!

2. Crown Him, ye martyrs of our God,
Who from His altar call; (x2)
Extol the stem of Jesse’s rod,

CHORUS:
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him;

3. Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
A remnant weak and small, (x2)
Hail Him who saves you by His grace,

CHORUS:
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him;

4. Ye Gentile sinners, ne’er forget
The wormwood and the gall; (x2)
Go, spread your trophies at His feet,

CHORUS:
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him;

5. Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball, (x2)
To Him all majesty ascribe,

CHORUS:
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him;

6. O that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall. (x2)
Join in the everlasting song,

CHORUS:
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him, crown Him,
Crown Him;
And crown Him Lord of all
*MORNING TEA☕*

*TUESDAY 17 MARCH 2020?*

*⚓ RULE YOUR SPIRIT*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.
_*(Proverbs 16:32, ESV)*_

_*Proverbs 16:32 KJV*_
He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Today’s Scripture tells us to rule our own spirit. It doesn’t say to rule somebody else’s spirit or to rule your circumstances. You can’t control what other people think or say about you or the negative circumstances around you. If you’re dealing with a sickness or your finances are low, your attempts to control it will only lead to frustration, worry, and discouragement. Part of ruling your spirit is to not let that poison get in you. Ships don’t sink because there’s water around them; they sink if they let the water get in them.

Another part of ruling your spirit is to not believe the enemy’s constant whispers, “You blew it. GOD’s never going to bless you.” GOD’s mercy is bigger than any mistake. Your mistakes didn’t cancel GOD’s plan, and He’s not finished with you. You may have fallen down, but your attitude should be, “I’m not staying down. GOD will get me to where I’m supposed to be.” 

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for Your strength and mercy in times of difficulty. I can’t control what others say or do or control negative circumstances around me, but I can rule my spirit. I believe that You will make a way for me and get me to where I’m supposed to be. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 17TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: LIFTED TO SHINE BY REDEMPTION

SCRIPTURE: But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: Ephesians 2:4-6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be a failure is a Kingdom abomination; to be a struggler is inconsistent with Redemption.

A major outcome of Redemption is the elevation of humanity from the fallen state. When Adam rebelled against God in disobedience at creation, humanity crashed from glory to groaning, from authority to captivity, from triumph to travail, from power to pressure and from success to struggles.

But Jesus Christ came to take us from the realm of shame to the realm of glory to sit with Him in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:4-6). It is the destiny of man to shine through Redemption. Redemption does not just only lift a man up, it lifts him up to shine; it is an elevation unto distinction. To shine means to be outstanding; to exist in distinction, prominence and glory.

To be a failure is a Kingdom abomination; to be a struggler is inconsistent with Redemption.
Now, what does it take to shine in Redemption? I will state two things you can do:

1. Release the light you carry (Luke 9:29).
Release your God-given potential and internal gifting; do not hold them back. As Jesus prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. That is, from inside out.
2. Reflect the light you receive.

When you come in the vicinity of light carriers, you connect light (Judges 7:17). Take steps after your God-ordained pastor or mentor. The outcome is, people feel something when they come near you. Wherever you are living must be saturated, infiltrated, penetrated, animated and percolated with the power, presence, and anointing of God through valuable spiritual connectivity.

Today, I decree that as you abide by these instructions, your shining is confirmed, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: To be a failure is a Kingdom abomination; to be a struggler is inconsistent with redemption.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Determine to be a success in your generation; avoid mediocre existence.
2. Let your lifestyle draw people close to God.
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Redemption power over my life. Help me to live for You all the days of my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: LIFTED TO SHINE BY REDEMPTION

QUOTE: The knowledge of who you are ends timidity. Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 7-9.
AMAZING FACT: Each year approximately 78.5 million Bibles are distributed worldwide.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every spell of failure and struggles is broken off your life now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 17TH MARCH, 2020

TOPIC: WISDOM BULLETS FOR 2020 - Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (PROVERBS 4:5-15; 1 CORINTHIANS 1:25)

1 Corinthians 1: 25 says: “For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.” Proverbs 4:7 says that the PRINCIPAL (MAJOR) secret of ELEVATION this year is WISDOM! Please create about 10 minutes of meditation EVERY DAY Over the nuggets below and you will see how suddenly you become a mystery to men!

Learn to DAILY MOTIVATE yourself! Experts in the past have believed and even proved that when self-motivation is combined with self-determinat
ion, one can move mountains and find water in deserts, And that will be your story this year: Share with me more wisdom nuggets to motivate you below:

1. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appears and fades away like algebra class but the lesson you learn will last a ifetime.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
3. Smile and laugh more.
4. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. So, get rid of all those ill feelings.
5. Forgive even if you don’t forget! But refuse bitterness!
6. Dont take yourself too seriously. No one does.
7. You don ‘t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
8. Make peace with your past, so it won’t spoil the present NEW Year!
9. Don’t compare your life to others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
10. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
11. Forgive everyone for everything this year.
12. What other people think of you is none of your business.
13. Time heals everything.
14. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
15. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick, your fiends will stay in touch.
16. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need or definitely will get what you really, really want.
18. The best is yet to come. 2020 is your ELEVATION ladder!
19. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. Reject depression!
20. Enjoy life each moment, try new things.
21. Call your family often! It’s just one life! You may not see me always!
22. Your innermost self is always happy. So, be happy.
23. Each day, give something good to others.
24. Don’t overdo it. Keep your limits. Take a step at a time! Live a day at a tıime!
25. HURRY LEADS to SORRY!
26When you wake up alive in the morning, thank God for it.
27. Love yourself because you are unique and wonderful in your own way.
28. When you can eat and drink water daily, thank God for it. Millions cannot eat.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes...

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led now.
2. pray over every wisdom nugget above. Receive grace!
3. Cancel every plan to send CONFUSION into your Iife and ministry this week.
4. CANCEL any plan to provoke you into a mistake that you will never recover from.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 SAMUEL 11-13)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 1: When The Morning Comes

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Refrain:
By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
We will understand it better by and by
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

DOING GOD'S WILL AS IN HEAVEN

READ: Matthew 6:9,10

Matthew 6:9-10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

MEMORISE: Bless the Lord, you His angels, who excel in strength, who do His word, heeding the voice of His word (Psalms 103:20)

EXPOSITION

How often, we pray "Our Lord's Prayer" without noticing that we are either hypocrites or being selfish! It seems we don't know it is done in heaven? We don't know His will, though spelt out in His Word and through His servants. 

Angels are pragmatic in responding to God's call - they are swift and do not delay or make excuses, no matter the errand, unlike what we do here. Imagine Gabriel digging it out with the Prince of Persia for twenty one days (Dan. 10:13; cf. Exo. 23:23; Isa. 37:36). Peradventure we still claim to be ignorant of God's will, then:

• Walk with Him. This is by developing a relationship with Him. Christianity is about relationship, both with God and man, and is more than religion. Learn from Enoch (Gen. 5:24).

• Surrender your will to God. Often, we want to listen to our minds and act upon it. We must be committed to obeying whatever His commands are.

• Obey what you already know to be God's will. These are well spelt out in the Scriptures given to us.
• Know your personal ministry. Seek and find out the purpose of your creation and work to achieve it (1 Pet. 4:10).
• Listen to God's Spirit. Wait and listen to hear God speak to you (Jn. 10:27).
• Listen to your heart and circumstances (Psa. 37:4,5; Acts 16:6-10).
Observe open and closed doors as God's way of speaking to you.

It is a pity today, that believers in Christ prefer to do the will of their bosses, husbands, friends, etc., so they can be handsomely rewarded. God's will demands our urgency, total obedience and holiness of mind and body. The angels delight in doing God's will in heaven, and so must we. You will not live below His expectations, in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to maintain a right relationship with You, so my life don't end in shambles.
2. Lord, help the Church to live according to her confession.
3. Father, direct our leaders aright, and give them listening ears, so that the sheep are not led astray.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Numbers 36, Deuteronomy 1 & John 10

Good morning and happy new week. Do have a testimony-filled day.

Jesus is the only way to heaven. Accept Him as your Lord and Savior today.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM