The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerian man poses as a homosexual to lure a gay man on Facebook then kills him
Nigerian man poses as a homosexual to lure a gay man on Facebook then kills him when they meet for the first time (video)

[Image: 5e6722ced4fad.jpg]

Two men have been arrested after they killed a homosexual man who contacted of them via Facebook.

One Kito, aka Utali Ekwensu (the devil's cane), and his accomplice named Chidi were arrested for killing a man. After being interrogated they confessed to the crime and narrated how it happened.

[Image: 5e67225d11ac8.jpg]

Kito said the deceased, who is from Benue state but lives in Owerri, contacted him on Facebook and propositioned him for sex. He accepted and they agreed to meet around Kito's location. The man also promised to give Kito 20,000 Naira after their sexual appointment.

However, Kito had other plans. He said he connived with his friends to steal the 20K from the deceased when he arrives, without rendering the sexual service agreed upon.

When the deceased arrived as planned, Kito asked him for the 20K but the man said he will only pay after their tryst. Kito then signalled his accomplice and he came out and forcefully tried to collect the money from the deceased.

The men said that a fight broke out and Kito hit the man with the weapon in his hand, killing him.

[Image: 5e672286dcee1.jpg]

At first, Kito made it sound like he has multiple accomplices but when asked who else was involved in the murder, he said it was only him and Chidi.

Reports claim Kito specializes in luring gay men, raping them, collecting their money, before killing them. A witness claims his friend fortunately escaped from Kito's snare.

Below is a video of Kito and his accomplice confessing to killing a man from Benue state.

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Man who killed a gay man he met on Facebook gives the reason for his action

[Image: 5e6e5b1ea0910.jpg]

A man who killed a gay man he met on Facebook has said he did so because the deceased insisted on having sex with him.

Angus Chukwebuka Nwankwo, aka Kito, allegedly killed his Facebook friend - a man from Benue state who lived in Owerri - and dumped the corpse in a bush in Nanka, Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State (read here). He did so with the help Chidiebere Omeyi.

Both suspects, alongside others, were paraded before newsmen at the Police headquarters in Amawbia, Awka South South Local Government Area of the state.

Speaking to newsmen, Nwankwo said he met the deceased on Facebook and the man indicated interest in having sex with him for a fee.  They agreed to meet in Nanka after the deceased promised to give Nwankwo N20,000 after having sex with him.

He said: “We met on Facebook? and he asked if I can engage in homosexual acts with him and I said no, but after much pressure I succumbed.

“He promised to give me N20,000  if I agree to have sex with him. As soon as he came in, I asked for the money and he said he would give me the money after satisfying the sexual urge which brought him all the way from Imo State.

“I insisted he must pay me? the money he promised. That was how the fight started. He was the first to hit me with a stick and I fell down.

“My younger brother who was with me held him down while I stood up and picked the stick and hit him and he died.”

The suspect denied dumping the corpse in the bush, but said he and his brother reported themselves to a vigilante group, which took them to the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) in Nanka as there was no police station in the area.

The suspect’s accomplice/younger brother, Chidiebere told newsmen that his brother is not a homosexual. He added that his brother is into comedy and music, and is also learning plumbing work in Lagos.

He said his brother returned from Lagos to the village to attend a burial?. 

He further stated that his brother had no intention of engaging in sex with the deceased. He said his brother told him that his plan was just to collect the 20,000 Naira from the man and discharge him.
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London Edoman 0 1,015 08-23-2021, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  24-year-old man kills 35-year-old girlfriend after seeing sex video of her and anothe Edoman 0 719 08-11-2021, 02:58 PM
  Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) Edoman 0 746 08-05-2021, 04:36 PM
  Lightning strike kills 17 people at wedding and injures 14 others including the groom Edoman 0 721 08-05-2021, 03:37 PM
  Woman denied admission into Nigerian University for being too young gets called to Ba Edoman 1 936 08-05-2021, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Allenwood
  Videos showing Nigerian migrants being tortured by human traffickers in Libya Edoman 0 706 08-05-2021, 09:56 AM
  Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) Edoman 0 772 07-30-2021, 07:49 PM
  Young Nigerian woman allegedly dies in Libya Edoman 0 796 07-29-2021, 07:14 AM