The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 26th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 26TH FEBRUARY.

DON’T FRET OVER YOUR GOALS AND DREAMS

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not (Galatians 6:9).

Some people get troubled, almost to the point of despondency when it seems they haven’t been able to achieve their goals for success within a given time frame. Don’t be that way! When you get under pressure because of what you want to accomplish within a certain time, you become a slave to time. Use and invest your time wisely, but don’t be a slave to time.

Moses had this in mind when he prayed to the Lord to “...teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom” (Psalm 90:12). 

Each day you live is an opportunity to accomplish so much, so schedule your day properly. Live your best every day. Do what you must do in pursuit of your Godgiven purpose, and trust the power of God’s Spirit to put you over. But while at it, be conscious that you live in eternity—God’s realm of life where time is an interruption.

Furthermore, success is relative; in other words, it’s measured at different stages. So, don’t become miserable just because you haven’t seen all the results you want. Review where you are at the moment and make the necessary adjustments; imbibe the required learnings and forge ahead.

Success is also by grace; therefore, be more conscious of the grace-advantage; God’s divine ability to cause you to excel beyond your dreams. Psalm 37:4-5 says, “Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”

Nothing is too difficult for, or impossible with, the Lord (Jeremiah 32:27). Therefore, trust Him; He’s a restorer of time and of wasted years (Joel 2:25). 

Trust His ability to make you all He desires for you to be. He’s more passionate about your success than you could ever be. He can do for you or cause you to achieve in a second, what naturally should have taken you five or ten years to achieve. Therefore, stand firm on His Word and refuse to gripe or panic about your goals and dreams.

CONFESSION

The Lord makes all things beautiful in His time and has perfected all that concerns me. I enjoy my days in prosperity and abundance as I fulfil my destiny in Christ. My path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Joel 2:25; Matthew 6:31-32; Philippians 4:6-7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 7:24-8:1-13 & Numbers 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 21:27-39 & Psalm 42-43

#TALKINGSESSION 

26TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Lord, I thank You for all that You’ve prepared for me today. My spiritual antenna is raised to hear and receive Your instructions, guidance, and wisdom that’ll propel me in the path of greatness that You’ve ordained for me.

I thank you, blessed Father, for the power of Your Word, and its ability to produce results in my life. My faith is increased and strengthened to rule over circumstances, and overcome any challenge that may come my way today.

I live above the economy and economics of this world. I am immune to the hardships, corruption, and decadence that ravage the lives of men. I live in the Word, and therefore, in victory and triumph always.

I live and walk in health, prosperity, and in all the benefits of salvation in Christ. The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and I live triumphantly, from glory to glory, heaping success upon success. I Io forth today, in victory and dominion over Satan, and his cohorts of darkness, and the circumstances of life.

I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: WEDNESDAY, 26TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: THE END MATTERS MORE.

MEMORISE:
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit. Ecclesiastes 7:8 (KJV)

READ: Hebrews 12:1-4 (KJV)

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Many people are so focused on today that they miss out on what is most important — the end. 

Esau had a bad beginning, but somewhere along the line, he repented. Instead of killing his brother, he hugged him. He became so successful that he had four hundred bodyguards. 

Levi started with a curse but later became the first born of the Most High God because he chose to be on the Lord's side. 

One of the criminals crucified along with Jesus started badly but made it to paradise. Paul the Apostle started as a persecutor of Christians but ended as a great evangelist and Apostle. 

However, King Saul started well but ended badly. As for me, I will end well. What about you? Your future is in the hands of two people— God and you.

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever." Hebrews 13:8

Since God is unchangeable, righteous, and His word is yea and amen, His part is settled.

This means your future is in your hands. Hence, you can direct it as you wish, positively or negatively. 

Some have chosen to sell their future like Esau did in Genesis 25:29-34.

Today, many have exchanged their future for financial gains. As a sinner, even if you pay tithe and offerings, know that no amount of money can compare with God's plan for your future. 

An uncontrolled weakness can also damage the future.

Moses compromised his future after forty years of ministry because of uncontrolled temper (Numbers 20:7-13). David brought a curse on himself and his lineage because he committed adultery and murder.

However, you can save your future by sowing into it. In 1 Kings 17:8-16, the widow of Zarephath sowed her last meal, then she and her son had enough to eat for the rest of their Iives. 

You too can secure your future through absolute obedience to God. As soon as Elijah dropped the mantle on Elisha in Kings 19:19-21, the latter surrendered all and never looked back. 

If there is anything you have done in the past that can destroy your future, I break its hold over you now in the mighty name of Jesus.

REFLECTION:
What are the measures you are taking towards a glorious future tot yourself?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 8 

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

HYMN 25: ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy riven side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save me from its guilt and power.

2.Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All could never sin erase,
Thou must save, and save by grace.

3.Nothing in my hands I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress,
Helpless, look to Thee for grace:
Foul, I to the fountain fly,
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When mine eyes shall close in death,
When I soar to worlds unknown,
See Thee on Thy judgment throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 26 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*STAY AT PEACE⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“Be still, and know that I am GOD!” 
_*(Psalm 46:10, NLT)*_

_*Psalm 46:10 KJV*_
Be still, and know that I am GOD.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
It’s easy to live frustrated because somebody is not doing what we want, discouraged because of a disappointment, upset because our dreams haven’t come to pass. But GOD doesn’t remove every frustration. He doesn’t change every person we don’t like or take away everything that’s bothering us. When He says, “Be still and know that I am GOD,” this implies that if we’re not still, if we’re upset, frustrated, and worried, we’re not going to know that He is GOD. Most of the time when we’re frustrated, we’re trying to change things that only GOD can change. We’re trying to be GOD and fix things over which we have no control. You can’t make people do what’s right or make yourself get well. If you’re trying to control everything, you’re going to be frustrated. Do what you can, then turn it over to GOD and let Him take care of the rest. Stay at peace, knowing He’s in control.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that I can be still and know that You are GOD. Help me to stop trying to change what only You can change and stop trying to fix things over which I have no control. I declare that I’m going to stay in peace and know that You are in control. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 26TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THE RIGHT ASSOCIATION – A THERAPY FOR FEAR

SCRIPTURE: Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. Acts 4:13

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Be careful who you call friend.

Sometime ago, a military officer was deployed as the commander of 231 tank battalion, I suppose it was an armoured battalion in southern Borno, Nigeria to tackle the Boko Haram terrorists. When he told me about the assignment, I prayed for him and blessed a bottle of anointing oil for him so he could be applying it on himself. This is because it is written, “…touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm” (Psalms 105:15).

He left with the anointing oil, and according to him, he used it as his body cream. On the battlefield on one occasion, they were ambushed; bullets were fired at him, and a bullet passed through his camouflage uniform and came out on the other side without passing through his body or hurting him. He also anointed their quarter guard, the armoury, the gate, etc. 

He said that at one of the times, the terrorists visited their barrack, and saw the barrack as if it was a river; they could not see the barrack so they went back. At another time, their camp appeared as forest to the terrorists so they went back.

He said that the terrorists came the third time and were able to see the barrack but not one of them escaped; they were all eliminated and all their equipment and weapons were collected by the soldiers. All these happened by virtue of the commander’s association with and connection to the mantle of preservation.

Yesterday, we saw some therapies for fear, and today, we are looking at the right association as another therapy of fear.

In Acts 4:13, Peter and John manifested a dimension of boldness which was attributed to their association with Jesus, the Lion of the tribe of Judah. They were disciples of Jesus, and their ruggedity was confirmed because of their connection to Him.

Beloved, be careful who you call friend; there are people who have nothing to tell you but disaster, frustration, things that will encourage you in sin and iniquity and fear. Beware!

REMEMBER THIS: Be careful who you call friend.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Examine your friends; is there anyone who is a conductor of fear or sin? Disengage from such a person.
2. Keep the company of the fearless, those whose confidence is in God alone.
3. Remain with God.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: AVOIDING THE TRAP OF FEAR
PRAYER: O Lord, let Your fearless Nature in me be activated. Cause me to walk in boldness, audacity and authority, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Samuel 16-19.

QUOTE: Any person who does not carry your fire, cannot accommodate your future. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Some trees emit chemicals that attract the enemies of their enemies. For instance, apple trees under attack by caterpillars release a chemical that attracts caterpillar-eating birds.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Receive wisdom for the right association in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 26TH FEBRUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: JOSEPH’S BROTHERS: YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NET WORTH!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2SAMUEL 13:1-15; GENESIS 37:18-24*

Verse 8 and 18 of today’s 2nd scripture says: “And his brethren said to him, “Shalt thou indeed reign over us? Or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us?’ And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words(Vs. 8)….. And when they saw him afar off, even before he came near unto them, they conspired against him to slay him.”(Vs. 18). Joseph’s problem was his NETWORK. The people around him and his environment were the major challenges to his dream. The only thing that saved him was that he was in the will of God, so, God made sure all things worked together for his dream to come to pass (Romans 8:28).

In today’s first scripture, Amnon ended up as a disaster because of his network. His friend influenced him and gave him the counsel that ultimately destroyed his destiny. No wonder Mark Ambrose said: *“Show me your friends and I will show you your future.”* Close with Joel Osteen: 

*“You need to associate with people that inspire you, people that challenge you to rice higher, people that make you better. Don’t waste your valuable time with people that are not adding to your growth. Your destiny is too important”.* Yes! In this Divine ELEVATION year, you need to surround yourself with people that challenge you to reach the stars, people that challenge you to maximize your potentials and be the best that God has created you to be.

It was after LOT had separated from ABRAM, in Genesis 13:14-15, that the words: “Lift up now thine eyes (ELEVATION IN HIS DREAMS and GOALS) was revealed to Abraham afresh! Indeed, your NETWORK will determine what your NET WORTH (VALUE AND HEIGHT) will become! Learn from Amnon, Joseph and Abraham today! Oh! Be reminded and never forget as you journey through this year that your NETWORK is your NET WORTH! Pray seriously now! Don’t miss the anointing service of this weekend: *ANOINTING TO CONNECT INFLUENCERS and DESTINY HELPERS!*
Prepare for the Lagos, (Ogudu) Anointing Service; this Saturday, February 29th, 2020. Theme: 

*“ANOINTING TO CONNECT INFLUENCERS AND DESTINY HELPERS”* Time: 8.00 am. It is your day! See you there!

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…*

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. LORD, look around my life; shake the wrong people away this year in Jesus name.
3. I command every evil network around me to catch fire in Jesus name.
4. Holy Spirit, do a divine surgery in my NETWORK! Shake away any man or woman who will DEVALUE my destiny this year and beyond in Jesus name.
5. Lord God, shake the network of my business, job and career this year and elevate me by fire in Jesus name.
6. LOOSE INCREASE AND ELEVATION GOOD NEWS TODAY!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 32-34*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 3. Blessed Assurance*

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

*Refrain:*

_This is my story, this my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long;_
_This is my story, this is my song,_
_Praising my savior all the day long._

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,

Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

JUST BE CONTENTED

Read: Ecclesiastes 1:7-11

Ecclesiastes 1:7-11 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
MEMORISE: Hell and Destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied (Proverbs 27:20)

EXPOSITION

When the world was created, it was new, and everything is new in its own time. But that which is new, inviting and beautiful today, will one day become old, obsolete, and depreciate in value. Where are the big trees of yesteryears? What of the Mercedes Benz of 1970s? Some rivers have dried up? Why too hasty to get everything? 

The Bible admonishes, 'Godliness with contentment is great gain' (1 Tim. 6:6). Youths who want to get the latest this and that must be warned of the inherent dangers, especially when they don't care how they get these things. In those days, our fathers achieved success and greatness by hard work and dedication, but today, people want to be great, not minding losing their values.

Many, by this, have lost their positions in God, in the community, and of utmost pity, in heaven. If it is appointed for man to die once after which is judgment (Heb. 9:27), why the craze to get all and at any cost? Even the heaven and earth will soon pass away (Psa. 102:25, 26).

Why not wait for God, wait for your time and wait for your own destiny? Believers in Christ ought to braze up and fight tooth and nail to secure eternal life. We must learn a great lesson from Zacchaeus, who, because he wanted to see Jesus, took the pain to climb the tree (Lk. 19:1-4). 

How zealous are we in the service of our God? The Scripture commands us to seek those things above (Col. 3:1ff) as they remain imperishable and everlasting. Dear reader, how is your Christian life? Be mature and contented!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, forgive me for all I have gathered for myself without or outside You.
2. Father, help our children to be contented with whatever You have given their parents to offer them, and look up to You, alone, for the make up.
3. Lord, deliver our leaders, both in church and politics, from the spirit of "grab" it at all cost.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 27, Numbers 1 & Luke 14
Good morning and a glorious day ahead.
Jesus is the only way to heaven. Accept His lordship today and be saved.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM