The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Married nursery worker, 20, who had sex with a 13-year-old boy
Married nursery worker, 20, who had sex with a 13-year-old boy and had his baby, exposed 

[Image: 5e554fbb0ba9f.jpg]

A married nursery worker had sex with a 13-year-old boy and had his baby, a jury heard today.

20-year-old Leah Cordice from Windsor, who was studying child care while working at the local nursery drunkenly walked into the boy's bedroom where he was playing computer games and pulled down his trousers before having sex with him, the court heard. 

It was also claimed that she continued having unprotected intercourse with the child twice a month for a year, even while she was pregnant and after she gave birth to a girl.

Her husband believed the child was his but a later DNA test showed that the schoolboy was actually the father, Reading Crown Court heard. 

Prosecutors told how the boy, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, had later said to police in interview: 'You are supposed to have sex and, like, love each other. It was just like, she just wanted to do it. Now I feel like she did not really care about me.'

The jury also heard how the woman went to the boy's house drunk in January 2017 and pulled his trousers down while he was playing computer games. She was 17 at that time.

Prosecutor Grace Ong said: 'This case concerns the defendant having a sexual relationship with a child.

[Image: 5e55500780edf.jpg]

'Matters only came to the attention of the local authority, the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Council, in the course of family proceedings in relation to Ms Cordice's child.

'DNA testing revealed that her child is the complainant's biological daughter.'

Cordice and the boy continued having unprotected sex roughly twice a month until the start of 2018, the court heard, a few weeks before the boy, who had turned 14, was interviewed by police.

Ms Ong, speaking of the police interview, told the jury: 'The boy said that he and Ms Cordice started having sexual intercourse when he was 13 years old.

'The defendant, Ms Cordice, was drunk, she went around to his address, she went into his bedroom and at first, they talked normally and he continued playing on his Xbox and watching YouTube.

'Ms Cordice then sat on his bed and started to hug him and kiss him and it carried on.

'He said, "I could not really say no. She would have kept asking and asking me to have sex". Afterwards, he felt that it was a bit weird and that she did not say anything to him afterwards.'

The court also heard that the boy was the first person Cordice told that she was pregnant. The mother of one also showed him an app on her phone which disclosed the date she had conceived was the first time they had had sex.

Even after Cordice got married to her long-term partner, she continued having sex with the boy. 

In a police interview video shown to the jury, the boy told how Cordice's husband had found out about her relationship with him.

The boy told investigators: 'Her boyfriend found out. He did not really say anything. He got angry at first. He started shouting at me. Then he did not really say anything to me.

'She spoke about him to me sometimes, just how he had been annoying her, accusing her of stuff.

On July 9, 2018, Police arrested Cordice at her home in Windsor, Berkshire. 

The jury heard she had provided a prepared statement, saying: 'I deny any sexual contact with the complainant.

'He has always had a crush on me and would always make inappropriate remarks and do inappropriate things such as grab me and annoy me. We did not have sexual contact.'

Despite DNA evidence to the contrary, she insisted: 'The complainant is not the father of my child.'

However, Ms. Ong said: 'It may come as a surprise to you that she, Ms Cordice, now accepts that there was sexual activity between her and the boy.

'What she may say is that she was raped by the boy. The prosecution's case is that there was no such thing but these individuals agreed to have sexual intercourse with one another.

'The prosecution's case is that this claim of rape is a lie, it is an attempt to make the complainant go down in your estimation of him.

'Her assertion that she still believes that the boy is not her child's father, the prosecution will say, is patently untrue.'

The defendant still denied that the boy was the father of her child, the jury heard.

Cordice, who is charged with five counts of having sexual activity with a minor, three which were said to have taken place while she was aged 17 years and two while she was 18 years old, denied all the charges. 

The trial continues. 

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Update: Married nursery worker, 20, who had sex with a 13-year-old boy and had his baby, found guilty of three counts of sexual activity with a child

[Image: 5e6091ca4ade5.jpg]

The 20-year-old married nursery worker who had sex with a 13-year-old boy and had his baby is now facing jail after being found guilty of three counts of sexual activity with a child.

Leah Cordice from Windsor, Berkshire, who started sleeping with the boy when she was 17 at that time falsely claimed that the teenager raped her but a jury at Reading Crown Court rejected her claims. 

Following the verdict, a judge told the court that if Cordice was a male 'custody would be almost inevitable'.

Judge Peter Clarke QC then told the jury: 'I have got to consider a custodial sentence.

'To be sexist about this, if Leah was a young man of 17 years and the complainant was a 13-year-old girl, the sentence would be almost inevitable as far as custody is concerned.

'It is all very unfortunate for everyone, herself included, but I was struck, as I suspect you were, by her lack of self-awareness of what she was doing to the victim.

'It seems to me that one of the evils here is that, for the rest of his life, the victim will know that that baby girl is laying somewhere that he does not know about and that - I can say as a man - would be as scarring for a father as for a mother. That is a further matter I need to consider and the impact that it has had on him.'

He added: 'I need to know more about you and your present circumstances. You should understand that I have to be considering an immediate custodial sentence.'

According to Mail Online, the judge adjourned the case so that a probation report could be created about Cordice. She had sex with the boy twice a month for a period of time but the jury decided the affair had stopped before Cordice turned 18 years. They acquitted her of two other counts of sexual activity with a child which were alleged to have taken place when Cordice was 18. 

The victim is expected to be in court with his parents to see Cordice sentenced next month.
[Image: icon_share.png]
by
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Married Kenyan police officer assaults his mistress, follows her to hospital and shoo Edoman 0 1,006 08-23-2021, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
  52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project Edoman 0 794 08-22-2021, 11:16 AM
  Man arrested after dismembered body of his 23-year-old girlfriend was found stuffed i Edoman 0 849 08-20-2021, 04:59 PM
  Favour Appiah: 14-year-old Girl Drowns In Manuex Place Hotel Delta. Family Kicks Edoman 0 808 08-18-2021, 02:29 PM
  8 year old girl and her mother found deadinside their home Edoman 0 759 08-16-2021, 03:19 PM
  Update: 34-year-old Delta man marries two women same day, says (photos) Edoman 0 917 08-16-2021, 06:15 AM