The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 25th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 25 FEBRUARY.

IN CHRIST WE HAVE NO NEEDS

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).

Like the Lord Jesus, the Apostle Paul had no consciousness of lack. He understood the message of the Gospel that as new creations in Christ, we’re heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ. We’re not in lack or want. Why then did Paul pray, saying, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus?” He was addressing the spiritually immature.

Paul didn’t include himself in the prayer. He didn’t say, “My God shall supply all our needs.” When you’ve come of age, you’ll realize that in Christ, we don’t have any unmet needs. Matthew 6:33 says, “…seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” When you seek the Kingdom of God first, every good thing you could ever wish for is added—“annexed” with it—without having to ask. You won’t need to pursue the things that the Gentiles seek: fame, money, recognition, acceptance, etc.; they’re packaged in the Kingdom that you’ve inherited.

Remember the words of Jesus; He said in Luke 12:32, “Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” and He’s done it. He said in Luke 17:21, “...the Kingdom of God is within you.” If you have the Kingdom, then you have everything. No wonder Peter exclaimed in 2 Peter 1:3, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” Blessed be God! Paul’s climactic submission on the subject is equally so surreal; he said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “...all things are yours!”

In your life, never look at what you may consider a need; rather, see what God already lavishly made available to you in Christ. You possess all things, being a joint-heir with Christ. Christ owns the whole world, and you’re one with Him; called into partnership with Him (1 Corinthians 1:9). Since this is true, what in the world could you ever be in need of? Nothing! Affirm God’s Word in your life. He has said all things are yours; declare the same, and live accordingly. Praise God!

CONFESSION

I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; all things are mine. I’m in my place of divine inheritance in Christ, and it’s a large place—a place of wealth— where I lack nothing. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 34:10; 1 Corinthians 3:21-22

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 7:1-23 & Leviticus 26-27

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 21:18-26 & Psalm 40-41

TALKINGSESSION 

25TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-3JP][/url]

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for transferring me from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Your dear Son, Jesus Christ. 

I thank You for bringing me into Christ. Christ is my place -my place of health, wealth, security, prosperity, and greatness. The prince of this world, Satan, has nothing in me. Thank You for the entrance of Your Word into my spirit; I believe, and therefore speak

that I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me. I have no consciousness of lack or need because the Lord is my shepherd; He’s made me self-sufficient.

I am eternally victorious in Christ. I have power over crises; I am prospering exceedingly, manifesting the righteousness and dominion of Christ everywhere. 

I declare that I am more than a conqueror, and can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Your
wisdom guides me today, and I am led of the Spirit to produce excellence and works of righteousness. 

My life is one of ever-increasing glory, as I fulfil the ministry of reconciliation, bearing and dispensing the divine realities of the Gospel to my world. 

My words are anointed of the Spirit to bring salvation to the unsaved and impart to them the blessings of the Gospel, turning them from darkness to light, and bringing them into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  TUESDAY 25TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: YOU CANNOT DECIEVE GOD.

MEMORISE:

Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. 1Samuel 2:3

READ: Acts 5:1-11

1But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,

2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.

7 And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.

8 And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.

9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.

10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

11 And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

It is impossible to deceive God because He knows ALL things, including the thoughts of your heart and the motives behind your actions. In 1 Samuel 15:13-15 for example, King Saul told Samuel that he had already obeyed God’s commandments as regards the Amalekites. However, the later heard the noise of animals. The king lied that they were for God. Why would anyone try to deceive God? In the first place, he should have asked himself if the oxen sound differently for the prophet to which is from Amalek and which is not. He should have known that Samuel was acting based on divine knowledge. You can’t hide anything from God.

Ananias and Sapphira lied to the Holy Spirit and never got a chance to repent (Acts 5:1-11). They would not have died if they had simply been honest about how much they sold the land for and how much they kept back. They were not forced to sell; they just wanted to deceive the Holy Spirit and they paid dearly for it. Do not attempt to deceive God.

Many years ago, when the Redeemed Christian Church of God was small, one man joined us and became very active almost immediately. In fact, we thought he was a blessing until God revealed his true identity. I was on a lengthy fast when he came to see me. There and then, God told me he was a spy, operating from the church so he would not be easily found. I confronted him and he tried to cover up. I told him he wouldn’t last beyond the next seven day. Within the week, God had exposed him and he was picked up by the then military government of Nigeria. God cannot be deceived.

Paying less than your tithe is deception to God; it would have been better if you didn’t pay at all. Telling a lie to the marriage counselor in your church that you and your fiancé/ fiancée have not had any sexual relations before marriage is trying to deceive God. As an usher, changing the remittance figure is trying to deceive God. It is dangerous and thus, has grave consequences. Don’t do it!

ACTION POINT:

Is there any area where you have been trying to deceive God? Repent now.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 5-6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:  IMMORTAL INVISIBLE, GOD ONLY WISE.

Immortal, invisible, God only wise,
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious, O Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious, your great name we praise!

Unresting, unhasting, and silent as light,
Not wanting nor wasting, you rule in your might;
Your justice like mountains high soaring above,
Your clouds which are fountains of goodness and love.

All life you engender in great and in small;
To all life befriender, the true life of all.
We blossom and flourish in richness and range,
We wither and perish, but you never change.

Great Father of glory, pure Father of light,
Your angels adore you, enveiling their sight.
All laud we would render; oh, lead us to see
The light of your splendor, your love’s majesty!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*TUESDAY 25 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*A FLOURISHING FINISH⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
…There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the GOD who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day *CHRIST JESUS* appears. 
_*(Philippians 1:6, MSG)*_

_*Philippians 1:6 KJV*_
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of *JESUS CHRIST*.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
How you start is not important. Don’t let what you think is a disadvantage or a bad break cause you to say, “If I’d had a better childhood, if I had more support, if I didn’t have this dysfunction, I could do something great.” That’s where you started, but that’s not where you’re going to finish. The beginning doesn’t determine your destiny.

The apostle Paul did not say that GOD will bring you “to a defeated finish,” “an unfair finish,” “a lonely finish,” or a “bankrupt finish.” GOD has a victorious finish, an abundant finish, “a flourishing finish.” When those thoughts tell you, “It’s never going to work out. You have too many disadvantages,” let those lies go in one ear and out the other. GOD has established the end, and He loves to take people who start with the odds against them and shine down His favor, give them breaks, increase them, and cause them to do extraordinary things.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that Your plans for me are for good. I may not understand everything along the way, and it may not have been fair, but I’m not going to live worried, upset, or discouraged. I know You’re bringing me to a flourishing finish. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 25TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: BITTERNESS – A HINDRANCE TO ACCESSING GOD’S PRESENCE

SCRIPTURE: And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in Heaven may forgive you your trespasses. Mark 11:25

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Anything that embitters your heart imprisons your life.

The Presence of God is a vital necessity for destiny realization and life’s fulfilment. Your destiny cannot be realised until God’s Presence is accessed. This explains the reason Jesus taught His disciples how to pray and access God (Luke 11:2).

However, access to God’s Presence can be hindered and one of the hindrances to God’s Presence is a heart of bitterness and unforgiveness. Bitterness in the heart makes prayer (a bid to access God) a fruitless exercise. Anything that embitters your heart imprisons your life. The devil knows that forgiveness is essential to your life and destiny, so, he usually multiplies bitterness through issues that provoke you and cause offences. 

He may not be able to make you fornicate or carry a gun on the street to rob people of their belongings, so he wants to make your heart bitter against your neighbour.

Beloved, endeavour to critically check your heart; are you bitter? This is because apart from blocking your access to God through prayer, bitterness can take you to hellfire.

Receive the grace to forgive and release anyone you are holding with bitterness in your heart in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Anything that embitters your heart imprisons your life.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Ask God to help you search your heart based on the revelation from today’s message.
2. Forgive everyone who had offended you in times past and release bitterness from your heart completely.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: REQUIREMENTS FOR EFFECTIVE PRAYER - PART 2

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to forgive anyone who had offended me. I forgive everyone and release bitterness from my heart. I receive access to Your Presence, LORD in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Samuel 12-15

QUOTE: Bitterness is a root that invites tragedy. Culled from THE LAWS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Bamboo is the fastest-growing woody plant in the world; it can grow 35 inches in a single day.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Grace to overcome bitterness is released unto in Jesus’ Name.
*OUT DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: TUESDAY 25TH FEBRUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NET WORTH!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 12:1-7; ACTS 7:2-9*

Many years ago when I was going through a crisis, my friends who were pastors were buying the latest cars, clothes, shoes, perfumes, going for the latest visas, traveling, etc. At that time, the Lord told me, “Don’t follow them! Don’t envy them! Don’t copy them because *A MAN’S NETWORK IS HIS NET WORTH!* Focus on your strength assignment.

I have called you to be a writer and you will bless My people! You will be very great and a time will come when countries will be looking for you.”And by the grace of God and with all sense of humility, this is my story today! Thank you LORD Jesus! 

More of You; less of us! What the Holy Ghost wants to remind a user of today’s devotional is: *Who you are today and who you will be tomorrow, your worth, value and position depends on those around you now!* In this year 2020, you must choose your friends and scrutinize your relationships. Jim Rohn opined: *“You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.”*

Cut off from people who don’t add value to your life. Cut off from dream killers and negative people who don’t inspire you. Because *YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NET WORTH! A NETWORK* is a group or system of interconnected people or things. So, your network are those in your circle of influence. 

They are your family members, relations, friends, colleagues, neighbours, business partners and associates, etc. *NET WORTH* is a quantitative concept in Economics, Management and Accounting that measures the value of an entity, individual and even a country. It is the difference between assets and liabilities. Positive *NET WORTH* is when the assets exceed liabilities while negative *NET WORTH* describes the opposite scenario. In the financial sector, net worth is seen as the value of all the financial and non-financial assets owned by an individual or corporate body minus the value of all its outstanding liabilities. 

*NET WORTH* can also be conveniently expressed as non-financial assets plus net financial assets.
That means your life’s *NET WORTH* is the value and sum total of who you are, what you are and what you have and it is determined by your network (your association); those around you! So, your friends (your NETWORK) can affect your *NET WORTH* (YOUR VALUE)! What you become in life can be influenced by them! Your environment and the people around you can affect your destiny’s outcome negatively or positively! 

That is why my friends are very few! And that was why God told Abraham to LEAVE HIS PEOPLE first before his great NAME and DESTINY could be revealed to him (our 1st scripture)! Use today’s devotional to ask the Holy Spirit to do a divine surgery in your NETWORK – friends and associations, etc. in 2020 because I see your NET WORTH being ELEVATED beyond your expectations! Pray now! Don’t miss the anointing service of this weekend: *“ANOINTING TO CONNECT INFLUENCERS and DESTINY HELPERS!”*

*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes…*

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. LORD, look around my life; shake the wrong people away this year in Jesus name.
3. I command every evil network around me to catch fire in Jesus name.
4. Holy Spirit, do a divine surgery in my NETWORK! Shake away any man or woman who will DEVALUE my destiny this year and beyond Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 32-34*

*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

THE UNBROKEN THREE-FOLD CORD
Read: Ecclesiastes 4:12

Ecclesiastes 4:12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

MEMORISE: If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up (Daniel 3:17,18)

EXPOSITION

A cord is a long, slender, flexible material, usually consisting of several strands, as a thread or yarn, woven or twisted together. The durability of a cord depends on the material it is made of. 

To make it stronger and more lasting, they are woven together as one. In the context of our Living Water dose today, the unbroken cord is a moral, spiritual or emotional bond of families, homes and relationships. 

The strength of any organisation depends on the unity of its staff. But why are organisations, homes, churches and community in disarray today? Everyone wants to go his or her own way. 

There is no more common goal for good. Business partners cheat on one another and break their agreements' terms. Countless couples no longer respect the oath sworn to, at the registry or even in the church. And so, we look for peace everywhere, only to find it nowhere!

Why are the little ants capable of building their house which may be difficult for humans to demolish without stress? Successful relationships, homes and businesses are not the one without problems and stress, and train; they are built on trust, patience, forgiveness, resilience, etc., despite the challenges they face, including their individual differences. 

There are relationships that cannot break up; Christ is at the centre. Though they face turbulent times, Christ in their midst, stills their storms (Mk. 4:39). The 3 Hebrews experienced tension, but since God was in their midst, their cord could not be broken.

Though you call yourselves children of God, family of God, or a people of God, how well do you pray, study God's Word and fast? Those who have good relationship with the Saviour are not easily broken or overwhelmed by the challenges of life. The Trinity remains indivisible (Jn. 10:30; 14:26), and so must we, wherever we find ourselves.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, make me united with You, my family, and Your people, the church.
2. Dear Father, give every home, and churches that have driven You away the grace to acknowledge Your indispensability and repentantly call unto You for restoration and fellowship.
3. O God, build up our confidence in You, so as not to be threatened by anything to make us deny You, for whatever reasons.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 26 & Luke 13
Good morning people of God. May goodness and mercy be our portion in Jesus name Amen.
Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior today. Become one of His people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM