The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 24th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 24TH FEBRUARY.

THE RESURRECTION GAVE US NEWNESS OF LIFE

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4).

If Christianity were all about salvation from sin, there wouldn’t have been the need for Jesus to rise from the dead. His death on the Cross would have been enough; it paid for all our sins and guaranteed complete propitiation. However, that’s redemption, and not Christianity!

Redemption refers to saving someone by paying a price. When Jesus died, He paid the price for man’s redemption with His own life; He did that for all humanity; not for Christians. The Christian isn’t the man that Christ died for. Look at it this way: when Jesus hung on the Cross, in the mind of God, we were all hanging there too (in Him), for He was our representative. When He cried out, “It is finished,” and gave up the ghost, we also died in Him.

Now, here’s the big thing, which Satan didn’t see coming and the angels still marvel at and seek to look into: Christianity is based on the resurrection of Jesus, and not on His death. The resurrection of Jesus Christ gave us something far beyond redemption; it ushered us into a newness of life. We’ve been raised up together with Christ (Ephesians 2:6).

Romans 10:9 says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” It lets us know that salvation comes by believing in the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the subsequent confession of His Lordship.

A Christian is one who identifies with the resurrected Christ. The Christian has no past, for the Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:17: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature...”; meaning that he is a new species, one that never existed before.

No wonder James declares that “Of his (God’s) own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures” (James 1:18). Being born again, therefore, you’re not the “redeemed”; you’re the fruit of the redemptive work of Christ. Redemption was consummated with His death, but Christianity came from the resurrection. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me one with Christ. I’m a new creation and I walk in the newness of life, conscious that I’ve been raised together with Christ, and made to sit together with Him in the place of victory, authority and dominion forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 2:20; Romans 6:4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 6:30-56 & Leviticus 25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 21:10-17 & Psalm 38-39

TALKINGSESSION 

24TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the investments You’ve made in my life. I am conscious of Your abilities in me and the changes that can be accomplished in society through me, as I blaze new trails to fulfil Your good pleasure. 

Thank You for Your Spirit guides me in all things, and floods my heart with light that I may know and walk in Your perfect will always. My faith prevails today, as I put Your Word to work; Your righteousness, and the forces of life within my spirit, are unleashed, and Your glory is revealed in and through me. 

I am alive to God, spirit, soul and body. Christ is in me; therefore, I am loaded with limitless potentials and possibilities. Christ is my address, my ability, my competence, and my all; I can do all things in His Name. 

Nothing is impossible to me, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah! I walk in divine wisdom, and in the joy and peace of the Spirit, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

MONDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2020

THEME: BE PERSISTENT 

MEMORISE: 
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; Luke 18:1 

READ: LUKE 18:1-8 (KJV) 
1. And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 
2. Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man; 
3. And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. 
4. And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; 
5. Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. 
6. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. 
7. And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 
8. I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? 

Persistence is a major mark that sets great achievers apart. While most people give up on their dreams along the way, the persistent keeps going until all goals are accomplished. 

Jesus Himself said the persistent always get what they want Luke 18:1-9. It is not enough to pray; do so until something happens. 

When others get breakthroughs, before you feel frustrated or jealous, why not take time to know how long they have been trying before they became successful? 

During one of the Holy Ghost Services at the Redemption Camp, I waved my hands as I stood on the alter. As I did, miracles started to happen. 

It is possible for some Pastors who saw that happen to wonder “Why can’t I also wave and have miracles happen? I serve the same God as this man, I also pray and fast regularly” but they may not know that before that day, I had been praying for that manifestation for about fifteen years – that miracles should happen just at the wave of my hands. 

John 16:24 says ask, that your joy may be full. I prayed for fifteen years. That is persistence. Don’t get tired of hitting that hard spot with your drops of water. You may just be at the edge of your breakthrough. 

Sometimes, it may appear that nothing is happening yet despite the promises of God. The truth however, is that a lot is actually happening on the inside and soon it will manifest in the open. God’s method is: 

“For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little:” Isaiah 28:10 

God nurtures little things to greatness through a process. Don’t despise your days of little beginnings Zechariah 4:10; greatness is coming if you persist in prayers, hard work, sowing seeds, working on your marriage, and in attaining that great height. 

As long as you are sure you are working in God’s will, persist. You will succeed because determined and focused people always get what they want. 

KEY POINT: 
Don’t give up, your breakthrough is around the corner. 

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 
NUMBERS 3-4

HYMN 18: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE 

1. My faith looks up to Thee, 
Thou Lamb of Calvary, 
Saviour divine! 
Now hear me while I pray, 
Take all my guilt away, 
O let me from this day 
Be wholly Thine! 

2. May Thy rich grace impart Strength to my fainting heart, 
My zeal inspire; 
As Thou hast died for me, 
O may my love to Thee Pure, warm and changeless be 
A living fire! 

3. While life’s dark maze I tread, And grief around me spread, 
Be Thou my guide; 
Bid darkness turn to day, 
Wipe sorrow’s tears away, 
Nor let me ever stray 
From Thee aside. 

4. When ends life’s transient dream, 
When death’s cold sullen stream Shall o’er me roll; 
Blest Saviour, then in love, 
Fear and distrust remove; 
O bear me safe above, 
A ransomed soul.
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE LORD DELIVERS THE GODLY*

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgement to be punished.". 2 Peter 2:9

*MESSAGE*
A godly person is someone who obeys God, reveres Him and lives to please Him while temptations are those trials that come our way to cause us to have the desire to do something wrong and sinful.  The first part of our text today is very reassuring. God knows and He is able to deliver the godly out of any trial that may stand in their way. We know from the Word of God that the devil is roaming about like a roaring lion seeking who to devour (1 Peter 5:8). But we also know he can only succeed if he finds anyone who falls prey to his temptations. For us to be able to overcome the devil and his temptations, we must the desire to live a life that is pleasing to God and in obedience to the Word of God as the scriptures teach us. We must give our lives completely to God, taking Him as our personal Lord and Saviour. God is always there for  those who trust in Him as a Mighty terrible one. (Jeremiah 20:11).
*ACTION POINT*
Begin to live a life worthy of being called a godly person.

*SCRIPTURES*
1 Corinthians 10:13; 1:9; John 20:41; Jeremiah 20:11.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. O Lord, I put my trust in You, deliver me from all the temptations of the enemy ;

2. Father, give me the zeal to do Your will;

3. I declare that the devil will continue to fail concerning me and my family members in the name of Jesus .

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 15; Psalm 51; Acts 8:5-40.
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

MONDAY 24TH FEB, 2020

#TOPIC : THE THERAPY FOR FEAR

#SCRIPTURE : "And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness." Acts 4:31

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The arrival of faith is the departure of fear.

From our previous study on fearlessness, it can be confirmed that fear is the weapon the devil uses to cripple his victims before he attacks them. So, it is important to know how to conquer fear. And today, we are looking at the therapies for fear.

1. The Word of God (Light or revelation from God’s Word). The Word of God is a therapy for fear. That is why Romans 10:17 says:

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

The truth is, when faith comes, fear leaves; the arrival of faith is the departure of fear. The Voice of God, the Word of God kills fear and brings strength (Daniel 10:19).

2. The Spirit of God* (2 Timothy 1:6,7)
The Spirit of God is the Spirit of audacity (Acts 4:31). When you pray abundantly in the Spirit, there are roots of fear that are destroyed and audacity will immediately spark up in you.

3. The guidance or revelations of the Spirit (Psalm 23:1,4).Guidance from the Lord delivers people from fear. We see this confirmed by Psalm 85:8:
I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace (not fear).

One vision or revelation of the night from God can guarantee your peace.

Sometime ago, I saw in a revelation of the night where I was surrounded by people who were trying to harm themselves, not me. And as I was about to rush at them, I saw a man who told me to step aside and give him chance; and I stood aside, he lifted his hand once or twice against those people and all of them were on the floor. I looked at him and asked, who are you sir? He said, I am the angel sent to fight your battles.

Now, I apply for the release of the cherubim, the fighter company of angels, the Angel Michael Company, to go on assignment now, and bury en masse every devil against your life, destiny and family in Jesus’ Name!

#REMEMBER THIS : The arrival of faith is the departure of fear.

#ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Pick up MP3 or DVDs containing fear-destroying messages; listen to them and be charged up, and if there is any fear in you, it will die.
2. Pick up the 'Tongues of fire' by Dr Paul Enenche, listen to them and pray along; you will be lionized.
#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "AVOIDING THE TRAP OF FEAR".

#PRAYER : Lord, I receive the grace to study Your Word. Cause Your Word to dwell richly in me and destroy every trace of fear in me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

#DAILY BIBLE READING : 1 Samuel 8-11
#QUOTE : "Anyone who does not take the Bible serious can never operate with faith". Culled from '15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL' by Dr Paul Enenche.

#AMAZING FACT : As of 2017, the entire Bible is translated into 670 languages, giving nearly 5.4 billion people access to the Bible in their native language.

#DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The *Healing and Deliverance Service by 9:00 am tomorrow*. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

#PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : Everyone looking for you is looking for death and they shall be laid to rest if they fail to let you rest.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: BE BRAVE! REFUSE TO BE A GHOST!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (PSALM 27:1-6)

It was Robert Frost who quipped: “The best way out is always through.” He was saying (Paraphrased by me): NEVER RUN FROM
BATTLES; FACE THEM AND WIN! Truth is that the inevitable battles of life, the disappointments, the betrayals by people, your own personal failures/mistakes, etc, can turn you into a RECLUSE (a person who lives a solitary life and tends to avoid other people);

Yes! A RECLUSE is a person who lives in voluntary separation/ISOLATION from the public and society! A RECLUSE is a loner and an ISOLATIONIST (A person favouring a policy of remaining apart from the affairs or interests of others). That means a recluse is like a GHOST and that’s what BATTLES and FAILURES turn people into!

Self-pity and depression tend to make people feel inferior or scared of others who they consider are better! REFUSE TO BE A GHOST in 2020! Choose the courage to step out again! A GHOST is never seen and you may NEVER feel its impact!

Baltasar Gracian wrote: “Without courage, wisdom bears no fruit.” Then Anais Nin quipped: “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. That is why you must BE BRAVE and step out again! Ah! I remember my Caitlyn Siehl again: Forgive yourself for the things that turned you into a ghost. Let me watch you love yourself solid again.”

Consider the poem below: Don’t you look at what I had for you and call it weak. Not when you were the one afraid of it. I stood there with my hands open, my mouth bruised tender with supplication.
Don’t you dare treat me like a victim of my own emotions… I will go to my grave with the memory of the bravery in my bones. Yes, It is always great to go to the grave with the MEMORY OF THE BRAVE!

Martin Luther King, Jr. said: “lf you have not discovered something you are willing to die for, then you are not fit to live.” And David said in today’s scripture Vs 1: “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” So, begin 2020 with bravery and courage in your bones.

PLAN TO ATTEND THE LAGOS (OGUDU) ANOINTING SERVICE. DATE: 29TH FEBRUARY, 2020. VENUE IS OGUDU MOUNTAIN. THEME: “ANOINTING TO CONNECT INFLUENCERS AND DESTINY HELPERS” TIME IS 8AM PROMPT.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up…
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. In this year 2020, I refuse to RUN from battles! I refuse to be a RECLUSE and I refuse to envy others in Jesus name.
3. I UPROOT depression and SELF-PITY NOW!
4. I UPROOT depression NOW!
5. I REFUSE TO BE A GHOST; a living dead, full of fear. I walk by faith and declare that in this my ELEVATION year, I shall win.
6. Declare Ps. 27: 3-6 as many times as led now.
7. Pray about today seriously as led now.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: DEUT. 26-28)

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee.....

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, February 24, 2020

THE IRONY OF WEALTH

Read: Ecclesiastes 5:8-20

Ecclesiastes 5:8-20 If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.

Moreover the profit of the earth is for all: the king himself is served by the field.

He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.

When goods increase, they are increased that eat them: and what good is there to the owners thereof, saving the beholding of them with their eyes?

The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eat little or much: but the abundance of the rich will not suffer him to sleep.

There is a sore evil which I have seen under the sun, namely, riches kept for the owners thereof to their hurt.

But those riches perish by evil travail: and he begetteth a son, and there is nothing in his hand.
As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand.

And this also is a sore evil, that in all points as he came, so shall he go: and what profit hath he that hath laboured for the wind?

All his days also he eateth in darkness, and he hath much sorrow and wrath with his sickness.
Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.

Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God.

For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.

MEMORISE: For all that is in the world - the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life - is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it, but he who does the will of God abides forever (1 John 2:16, 17)

EXPOSITION

Often times, when we have opportunities of visiting big cities and see 'big, big houses' and high high-rise buildings, we want to feel the owners are some sort of special people, different from the rest. But all men are equal before God though, the measure of one's blessings is different from the other. 

Wealth is good and can make one happy, and at times, answers to so many needs and wants.

But the irony in wealth acquisition is that, people are never satisfied; the more they seek it, and/or have it, the more wants they want to meet. Ask Solomon who in spite of all his wealth, concluded, 'All is vanity'. Pursuing wealth is like certain things that never say, 'enough' (Prov. 30:15,16).

Three things are very important: when, how and why you make your wealth. Again, when we say "the land belongs to the king," is that not oppression? Wealth, if care is not taken, connects the owner to worse people and places. As ministers of the gospel, hope God's blessings upon you have not turned you to another thing; dining with the devil, as your 'vehicle no more has break'. 

Today's youths and preachers want to 'belong', with big titles not found, both in Jesus' days or those of the Apostles. Imagine what a man had sleepless nights to make are being spent by those who sleep well? Do you know that no matter the riches, if it is ill-gotten, can fly away overnight, and the owner may be back to square one?

In this wise, believers must be contented, looking only for how to satisfy needs, and not wants. Jesus taught us to ask for our daily bread (Matt. 6:11). Let us learn to lay up our treasures in heaven, where nothing can destroy it (Matt. 6:19). That is when we are truly wealthy.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Dear Lord, help me not to run ahead of You in my quest to acquire basic necessities of the world.
2. O Lord, withdraw our youths and children who are already enmeshed in cultism and other unwholesome deals, because they want to get rich quickly.
3. Father, expose and punitively deal with our political and Church leaders who grossly enrich themselves at the expense of the masses.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 24 - 25 & Luke 12

Good morning to you. May this week usher in wonderful and glorious testimonies into our lives in Jesus name Amen.
Jesus is coming soon. How prepared are you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM