The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 23rd February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 23RD FEBRUARY.

STAND UP AND STAND STRONG

And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest (Ezekiel 37:3).

In your journey of faith, there could be times of difficulties, when you face serious challenges. But at such times, don’t loathe yourself or gripe that you’re going through such tough times; refuse to be discouraged. Don’t make the mistake of running helter-skelter, seeking help from man, no; talk your way out of it.

This was what the Lord told Ezekiel to do in the valley of dry bones (Ezekiel 37:4). Ezekiel found himself in a valley full of dry bones and the Lord asked him, “Can these bones live?” That was an impossible situation, but God told Ezekiel to “prophesy to the bones.” As he prophesied, a great miracle took place: “…there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone” (Ezekiel 37:7).

If you’ve found yourself in a situation where everything around you seems “dry,” there can be a change; and you’re the one to effect that change with your words. Remember, words are “things,” they have energy and spiritual tangibility. What you say, becomes.

Therefore, the challenges you face are your opportunities to demonstrate your faith in the Lord, and prove His Word. Rather than being overwhelmed in the hour of crisis, declare your health, success, prosperity, and victory in Christ Jesus. 

The Word in your mouth is a creative force; it’ll bring forth miracles. God’s Word created everything, and as such can create anything. Use faith-filled words to frame your world, and programme your spirit for success and victory.

CONFESSION

I flourish like the palm tree; I’m fruitful and productive. I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; majestic, stable, durable and incorruptible. I’m bearing fruits unto righteousness, established on the path of success and glory forevermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Job 11:15-18; Mark 11:23; 2 Corinthians 4:17-18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 6:1-29 & Leviticus 24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 21:1-9 & Psalm 37

#TALKINGSESSION 

23RD FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

I worship You, blessed Father, Lord of heaven and earth, for Your greatness, power, mercy, grace, and love. There’s none like You; You’re the only true and wise God. Your work is perfect and all Your ways are just! 

Thank You for bringing me into the glorious liberty of the sons of God; You’ve established me in Zion, as a tree of righteousness, to produce fruits and works of righteousness. I live in health and glory every day, because of Your grace and righteousness in me. 

Eternal life is at work in me. I am full of life; my entire being is inundated with divine life and energy. I’ve passed from death unto life. The Spirit of the Lord lives in me and He's anointed me without measure! I am replete with God! I could never be defeated or disadvantaged.

I am anointed to walk in, and produce works of, righteousness; to proclaim liberty to the oppressed and recovery of sight to the blind; to heal the brokenhearted and liberate the down-trodden and oppressed, and turn the hearts of the wicked and disobedient to the wisdom of the just! Hallelujah. 

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a goodly heritage. I walk in the light of God’s glory, and I am a success. I walk in prosperity, health, and righteousness, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 23RD FEBRUARY, 2020.

THEME: REWARDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

MEMORISE: 
Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. Hebrews 1:9

READ: Psalms 37:16-27

16 A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.

18 The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.

24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.

25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

“I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread” 
Psalm 37:25

An old man who had walked with God wrote the verse above. You could tell he had seen a lot in his lifetime.

However, he had never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging for bread. This is good news – there are immense benefits in our sacrifice of righteousness.
You must know that righteousness benefits you and not God.

Likewise, if you want to live a life of sin, it is you who will pay for it, not Him. Staying away from sin is for your own good. What are some of the rewards of righteousness?

1. No matter the kind of trouble a righteous person faces, it will never overcome him/her. The righteous will never be moved. No matter how great the storm, when it is over, he/she will still be standing (Psalm 55:22).

2. The righteous is always ahead of everyone else because he/she knows God's secrets (Proverbs 3:32). James 5:16 says it is the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous that avails much. Thus, it is the prayers of the upright that are answered.

3. Blessings are also transferred to the seed of the righteous. Psalm 112:2 says that the seed of the upright will be mighty. I have always said that my children - biological and spiritual will be greater than I.

This is because I know that if I live righteously and convince my children to do so too, the matter is settled. If God makes your children great, you will reap the benefits while you are alive, and when you are gone, your name will remain relevant. 

At least for the sake of your children, live holy.

Isaiah 3:10 says it will be well with the righteous and they shall reap the fruit of their doings. It pays to be upright; I am determined that as long as I live, holiness will be my lifestyle. Have you made that decision also?

PRAYER POINT: 
Father, help me to live a righteous life all through the rest of my life here on earth in the mighty name of Jesus.

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 1-2

HYMN 15: In Christ Alone

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

2. In Christ alone! Who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live

3. There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

4. No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 23RD FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: OUR FEARLESSNESS – GOD’S TOOL FOR OUR DELIVERANCE

SCRIPTURE: And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God. Philippians 1:28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your fearlessness commits God to your deliverance

Sometime ago, a lady testified in church about how she was taken to the camp of ritual killers. But she said that she was not afraid of them; she kept declaring ‘My pastor said, there shall be no loss.’ And the devil inside the ritual killers became angry, but despite their anger, they could not even scratch her. She was released.

The truth is, many people have escaped from the den of ritual killers, serial murderers, and some other atmospheres of danger by virtue of their fearlessness.

On our journey of exploring the virtues of fearlessness, we shall be looking at the following today:

1. Fearlessness, boldness and courage guarantee the rescue of the saints.

Your fearlessness is what rescues you. Your fearlessness commits God to your deliverance; it is a proof of faith in God and anywhere God sees faith He moves. A time is going to come very shortly when people with catapults, like David, would bring down people with general purpose machine guns (1 Sam. 17:45-50). If you refuse to fear, your fearlessness becomes a covering.

2. Fearlessness, boldness and courage guarantee victory in battle. That is, if you are fearless, the battle would end in your favour and you become victorious by fearlessness (Joshua 10:24, 25).
Today, I release the mantle of audacity, boldness, and fearlessness upon you. I command fear to die, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Your fearlessness commits God to your deliverance.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Praise God whenever the devil tries to send fear signals your way.
2. Hand over every object of worry to God at the place of prayer and ignore them as if they do not exist.
3. Avoid the association of the fearful because fear is transferable.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: AVOIDING THE TRAP OF FEAR
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for fighting all my battles and handling every issue around my life. I have no cause to be afraid because You are in total control, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: 1 Samuel 4-7.

QUOTE: The manifestation of the storm is an opportunity to witness the Almightiness of God. Culled from RIDING THE STORMS OF LIFE by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Christianity was the main religion in Egypt between the fourth and sixth centuries.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: You shall not end as a victim of any force from hell in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 23RD FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: STOPPING SATANIC CAGES! BREAKING LIMITS! - Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (1 SAMUEL 17:51; JOHN 6:3-14)

The late martial coach expert, Bruce Lee, once noted: “If you always see limits in everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work, and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must go beyond them.” Did you get that?

In this New Year 2020, THERE ARE NO LIMITS! THERE ARE ONLY PLATEAUS, and you CANNOT BE STOPPED because with the God you serve and with the God of David, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! You will hold Goliath’s head this year! Remember the LITTLE BOY WITH HIS LITTLE CRUMBS OF LOAVES and FISHES? The LORD took those loaves and fish and TOOK AWAY THE LIMITS from them!
Humanly speaking, what the boy had could probably feed just about 5 very hungry people! 

But the LORD took away the LIMITS and those loaves and fish became a HOUSEHOLD GOSSIP for good!

Oh, in this year 2020, I see the LORD doing what will make people to ask: “HOW DID IT HAPPEN?” You serve a God who takes limited people and does limitless things through them. This is what He did and it’s what He will do for you this year! The bread may have been little and the fish may have been insufficient, etc, but ONCE IT ENTERS THE HANDS OF THE LORD, the story changes from EXPECTATION to ELEVATION!

What we see as “not enough” becomes more than enough when offered to the LORD. Fear not because you will NEVER end up in SHAME on this planet! I see a woman that has been abandoned maritally 3 times by men! The LORD says, REJECT SELF- PITY! FEAR NOT! Refuse to be bitter! I shall elevate you again!

The LORD is showing me 45, 800 users of today’s devotional: He says to you: “I SHALL CAUSE your TEARS to dry up! For your struggle, I shall pour upon you, A GREAT HONOUR! Very soon a new door which CANNOT BE SHUT again shall open! Trust Me!

Hold to My Word! Refuse to listen to FEAR! Move in My alignment! I shall make a difference again!” Hear Stephen Jay Gould “Few tragedies can be more extensive than the stunting of life, few injustices deeper than the denial of an opportunity to strive or even to hope, by a limit imposed from without, but falsely identified as lying within.” Refuse to LIMIT YOURSELF! Refuse to be LIMITED by any power or man!

Today at Lagos (Ogudu) MOUNTAIN, I am led to deal with STOPPING SATANIC CAGES and BREAKING LIMITS. Time: 7:30 am. Come with your written prayer points.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I reject every LIMIT this year! I decree that I cannot be LIMITED! Nothing IS impossible to me this year! I trust God and I know I will NEVER end up in shame.
3. Every Goliath must die! I shall celebrate their defeat this year in Jesus name!
4. LORD, take the LITTLE in my hands! Do LIMITLESS things through my life, family and ministry this year in Jesus name.
5. LORD, MAKE ME UNLIMITED! Let men call me: Mr. or MS, UNLIMTED! Lord, do what has NEVER been done in my city, town, village, family, ministry, etc, THROUGH my life in Jesus name *(Pray it for 3 days and nights).*

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (DEUT. 23-25)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 3. Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:

This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, February 23, 2020

LOVE LIGHTENS YOKE

Read: Genesis 29:18-28

Genesis 29:18-28 And Jacob loved Rachel; and said, I will serve thee seven years for Rachel thy younger daughter.

And Laban said, It is better that I give her to thee, than that I should give her to another man: abide with me.

And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.

And Jacob said unto Laban, Give me my wife, for my days are fulfilled, that I may go in unto her.
And Laban gathered together all the men of the place, and made a feast.

And it came to pass in the evening, that he took Leah his daughter, and brought her to him; and he went in unto her.

And Laban gave unto his daughter Leah Zilpah his maid for an handmaid.

And it came to pass, that in the morning, behold, it was Leah: and he said to Laban, What is this thou hast done unto me? did not I serve with thee for Rachel? wherefore then hast thou beguiled me?
And Laban said, It must not be so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn.
Fulfil her week, and we will give thee this also for the service which thou shalt serve with me yet seven other years.

And Jacob did so, and fulfilled her week: and he gave him Rachel his daughter to wife also.
MEMORISE: Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light (Matthew 11:29, 30)

EXPOSITION

An adage says, "The abode of loved ones is not far from one's reach". Paul in 1 Cor. 13:4-7 says, 'Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things'. 

Truly, love is the end of the law. The Ten Commandments are compressed into two, because all of man's relationships, both with God and man, is hinged on LOVE (Mk. 12:30, 31).

Jacob's love for Rachael made him serve for 7 years, and another 7, without feeling the pain, time and all that it cost him. If you really love someone, you will go extra mile to please him. Couple who confess their affection for each other, openly, are not exempted from the stress and strain of marriage, but love does cover multitudes of sin. 

Believers in Christ are expected to take upon them the yoke of Christ. Though, this looks like a paradox; for why should an already wearied man add another weight upon himself? Jesus Christ is ready to shoulder both us and the weight of load upon us. To carry His yoke is to be obedient to His words, be humble to follow Him, in spite of our attainments in life, and forsaking all else for the Gospel.

Like Jacob did for Rachael, and even endeavoured to serve an additional 7 years, just to have the woman after his heart, only love would make His yoke light upon us. We can go far with the Saviour, if we surrender our hearts to Him. Cast your burden upon Jesus for He cares for you (Psa. 55:22). Couples, colleagues and staff in offices must be patient and endure one another to enjoy one another in the Lord.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, remove from me the spirit of impatience and intolerance.
2. Father, help couples who, despite that they live under the same roof, are divided, to come together as You establish Your love in their hearts.
3. Lord, help our leaders to love their subordinates, and vice-versa, so that You can dwell among us, once again.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 23 & Luke 11

Good morning and happy New week. May the week be favourable unto us, in Jesus name Amen.
Repent ye and be converted, to reign with Christ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM