The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 22nd February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY.

TAUGHT OF HIM

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things (1 John 2:20).

As a Christian, if you’ve received the Holy Spirit, His grace is on your life; there’s an “unction” on you. 

That word, “unction” is the same as the anointing. 1 John 2:27 says, “But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.”

This means whatever problem you’re faced with as a child of God, be it financial or in your job, health, family—whatever it may be—the Holy Spirit can teach you what to do. If you’d listen to Him in your heart, you’ll hear His voice! You’ll hear Him tell you what to do, because it’s His will and desire to guide and lead you from glory to glory, in the path of triumph!

No Christian should walk in darkness or confusion in life. You should never be at crossroads or make the wrong choices and investments in life, because you have a “Teacher” inside you, who has sanctified your mind to think excellently so you can make quality and intelligent decisions.

Read the words of Jesus in John 14:26: “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” By the Holy Spirit, you can know how to run your family, job, business, finances, academics, and everything you need to know about life. 

Always be conscious that you’re not an ordinary person. You’re blessed and anointed of God, with insight into the mysteries and secrets of life.

PRAYER
Dear Lord, I thank you for the impact of your Word in my life. I’m fruitful and productive, conscious of your wisdom at work in me, granting me insight into the secrets and mysteries of the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 16:13; Colossians 2:9-10; Isaiah 30:21; Isaiah 54:13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 5:21-43 & Leviticus 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 20:25-38 & Psalm 3TALK

#TALKINGSESSION 22ND FEBRUARY.

[/url]
KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-3Jg]

Dear Father, I rejoice for the presence of Your Spirit in my life, and the grace which causes the wilderness to be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field to become a forest.

I am persistently productive in every area of my life: in my job, in my finances, in my academics, and in the Gospel. I walk worthy of You always, pleasing You in all things, producing fruits and works of righteousness. 

Thank You for giving me Your Word to live by and to use in creating a glorious, victorious and an ever-triumphant life! I count it all joy to face diverse tests and trials because they’re for my promotion; they work for me a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, as I keep my gaze on You.

I am healthy, strong, and prosperous; my family, work, and ministry are flourishing exceedingly! Your grace for increase and expansion is multiplied in my life by the day.

I conscious that I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me. I am the seed of Abraham; therefore,

I am blessed with faithful Abraham; I am blessed with the dew of heaven, with the fatness of the earth, and with plenty of corn and wine. My prosperity is endless, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY, 2020.

THEME:: THE WAGES OF SIN.

MEMORISE:
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  (Romans 6:23)

READ: ROMANS 6:12-23 (KJV) 

12. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 

13. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin; but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

14. For sin shall not have dominion over you; for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 

15. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. 

16. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 

17. But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 

18. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. 

19. I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh; for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. 

20. For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. 

21. What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. 

22. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. 

23. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

*MESSAGE*

“For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”  Psalm 1:6 

These days, sin is not considered to be as untouchable as it was when I became born again. 

Back then, people feared God greatly. Now however, many Christians explain sin away. Some will even twist facts and say “God understands.”

Whatever the circumstance, the wages of sin is still death; as a result, sinners are open to all kinds of death.

Many times Jesus healed the sick, He simply forgave their sins and asked them to rise. An example is the man Jesus healed at the pool of Bethseda (John 5:14).

This man had been sick for thirty-eight years, and here was Jesus saying that if he went back into sin, then a worse predicament would come upon him. Sin opens you up to dangerous sickness. It is too risky to be toyed with.

“The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.” – Proverbs 11:8 

When trouble or death knocks, God can use a sinner as an alternative for the righteous. 

Daniel was thrown into the den of lions, but they could not eat him (Daniel 6). He was released the following day and those who threw him in were used to replace him.

“Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.” – Proverbs 11:21 

For every righteous man delivered, there will surely be a substitute. 

This is why it pays to live a righteous life rather than a sinful one. A sinner will not go unpunished, and as we read in our memory verse of today, the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23).

KEY POINT:
Run away from sin; it is a killer.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: LEVITICUS 26-27

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

HYMN 13 – I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS. 

1. I have decided to follow Jesus; 
I have decided to follow Jesus; 
I have decided to follow Jesus; 
No turning back, no turning back. 

2. Tho’ none go with me, I still will follow, 
Tho’ none go with me, I still will follow,
Tho’ none go with me, I still will follow; 

3. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus; 
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus, 
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus; 

4. The world behind me, the cross before me,
The world behind me, the cross before me, 
The world behind me, the cross before me; 
The world behind me, the cross before me; 
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

22 February 2020

Devotional by Pastor Paul Enenche.

#Topic : THE VIRTUES OF FEARLESSNESS.

Fearlessness is a raw material for strength.

#SCRIPTURE : "And do not [for a moment] be frightened or intimidated in anything by your opponents and adversaries, for such [constancy and fearlessness] will be a clear sign (proof and seal) to them of [their impending] destruction, but [a sure token and evidence] of your deliverance and salvation, and that from God." - Philippians 1:28 (AMP)

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : To be fearless is to keep company with God; to be fearful is to keep company with the devil.

Yesterday, we saw that one of the weapons of the devil against the children of God is the weapon of fear. To be trapped by fear is to be positioned for destruction by the enemy. We also saw the reasons to avoid the trap of fear at all cost.

Beloved, if you are to avoid fear, embrace fearlessness. And today we shall be seeing the virtues of fearlessness.

1. Fearlessness delivers unbeatable strength.
In Proverbs 28:1, the Bible says, the wicked flee when no man pursues but the righteous are bold as a Lion.

So, the Lion is bold and fearless. And Proverbs 30:30 tells what that fearlessness offers the lion: A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any battle….So, to be fearless is to be strong. That is a straight line equation: the Lion is bold, and because the Lion is bold, it is strong. It does not turn away from any challenge. So, 
fearlessness is a raw material for strength.

2. Fearlessness, boldness, courage attracts the Presence of God. If you refuse to fear, you will experience God’s company (Amos 3:3); He will go with you into battles (1 Chronicles 28:20). The Presence of God is palpable with the fearless. To be fearless is to keep company with God; to be fearful is to keep company with the devil.

3. Fearlessness, boldness or courage guarantees the destruction of the adversary (Philippians 1:28)
Fearlessness confirms the destruction of the adversary.

Receive the baptism of the spirit of fearlessness and courage on your life today, in Jesus’ Name.
#REMEMBER THIS : To be fearless is to keep company with God; to be fearful is to keep company with the devil.

#ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Reject every attempt by the enemy to cast fear upon you.
2. Maintain the atmosphere of God’s Presence always.
#FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "AVOIDING THE TRAP OF FEAR."

#PRAYER : Lord, thank You for the privilege of sitting with You in the heavenly places far above principalities and powers. I fear nothing because You are in charge O! Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

#DAILY BIBLE READING : Ruth 4 -1 Samuel 3.
#QUOTE : "The person who kneels before God will stand before anything". Culled from "PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER" by Dr Paul Enenche.
#AMAZING FACT : A scorpion can have as many as 12 eyes, the box jellyfish has 24, and bees have 5 eyes.

#TODAY IN HISTORY : 22/02/1906: William Seymour arrived Los Angeles, a journey that later brought about the Azusa Street Revival.

#DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The three Glory-filled Sunday Services by 6:00am, 8:00am, and 10:00am tomorrow at the Dunamis Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja.* Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.

#PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : Receive the impartation of the spirit of boldness in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 22ND FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: GUIDE ME O THOU GREAT REDEEMER!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (PSALM 25:4-10; PSALM 32:8)

William Williams (1717-1791) is considered by many to be the father of Welsh hymns. In 1738, Williams heard a sermon by the revivalist preacher Howell Harris, a fiery Welsh layman who had been influenced by the Methodist movement in England. It was through this sermon that Williams discerned his calling to go into ministry.

Soon he came to discover that his heart was with Harris and his traveling ministry. The revivalists realized that the Welsh language was lacking in hymns. Williams would go on to write many hymns in both Welsh and English. “Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah” appeared in Welsh in 1745.

It was fitting that Williams should be the author of a hymn about the Christian’s pilgrimage on earth since as a traveling Methodist preacher, he was a pilgrim in both the spiritual and physical sense.

Williams’ ministry shook WALES. He traveled for forty- three years and made an average of 2,230 miles a year, at a time when there were no railways and a few stagecoaches. In this way, the greater part of Williams life was spent, not in a preacher’s library, but in the greatest world of outdoors.
No wonder the world got one of the greatest hymns from this man:

“Guide Me, O Thou Great Redeemer”
Pilgrim through this barren land;
I am weak, but Thou art mighty;
Hold me with Thy powerful hand:
Bread of heaven, Feed me till I want no more.” Always remember that you are a PILGRIM through this BARREN EARTH!

No matter your wealth, treasures or education, this earth compared to heaven is BARREN!

That is why you must live as a PILGRIM (A pilgrim is a traveler who is on a journey to a holy place). 

So, Williams as a traveler compared the physical to the spiritual and knew that without being GUIDED, through this world of difficult battles, hard and delicate decisions daily, trials without notice, betrayals by wicked serpents and scorpions (unfriendly friends and household wickedness), he could make irreversible mistakes that could keep him from his FINAL DESTINATION – heaven.

In this year 2020, let that be your daily cry: “GUIDE ME O THOU GREAT REDEEMER!” Your REDEEMER knows the way you don’t know! He knows the way through the mountains, woodlands or wilderness! 

He knows where danger hides and He knows where green pastures are planted! Yes! He knows the hidden traps and evil nets!

Oh! No Matter the pressure or “URGENCY,” do nothing this year without hearing a word from God! Pray/seriously now and cancel the HASTE that will lead you to WASTE or the MISTAKES that will lead you to MISERY!

Today is UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE. Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 809720# Time is 8am UK time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes…

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.

2. By the grace of God, I shall not be HASTY this year! I cancel the MISTAKES that will lead me to MISERY and ‘HAD-I-KNOWN.’ GUIDE ME MASTER!

3. LORD GOD, You know the way I don’t know! Guide Me, O Thou Great Redeemer!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (DEUT. 20-22)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 1: When The Morning Comes

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Refrain:

By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, February 22, 2020

THE WEIGHT OF REBELLION

Read: 1 Samuel 15:22-26

1 Samuel 15:22-26 But Samuel replied: “Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the Lord? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.

For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king.”

Then Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned. I violated the Lord’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the men and so I gave in to them.
Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord.”

But Samuel said to him, “I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you as king over Israel!”
MEMORISE: Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh? (Galatians 3:3)

EXPOSITION

The children of Israel only concluded in their mind to have a new captain, different from Moses and Aaron, who would lead them away from the hard path of Canaan, and back to Egypt, when God's fury arose to destroy them. Thank God for Moses' intervention (Exo. 32:11,12). More often than not, we look at witches as those human beings with fangs in their mouth to sulk other people's blood. 

This may be true, but more than that, are also those who disobey God's order and want to go their own ways—rebels. Why. Each time we disobey God, we seek to alter His plan, therefore hurting Him, robing His people of the blessings prepared for them, short-changing ourselves, and inflicting other terrible consequences on ourselves. So, if God says “suffer not a witch to live”, those who rebel at His command are also billed to die. 

This is the import if the message, ... rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry (1 Sam. 15:23a).

The spirit of witchcraft had possessed Saul and made him to usurp the office of a prophet, and spared Agag and his people. The rebellious ones want to go their own way, independent of their bosses or superiors. 

There is a strong connection between witchcraft and rebellion, for where love is missing, death is coming. The seven sons of the high priest, Sceva, in Ephesus, wanted to drive out demons, not knowing that the same spirit dwelt in them, hence the stiff opposition and attack they faced (Acts 19:14-16). 

This may also account for the failure of the so called deliverance ministers to exorcise demons. Can we rob Peter to pay Paul? No, if course.
The witches in the Galatian church were not the ones flying in the night, but those who had been brainwashed to relapse into falsehood, and were no longer strong spiritually. Hope you are not being brainwashed into rebelling against your Creator, boss, spouse, etc. If you are found wanting, please renounce your ‘witch craft’ today!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, deliver me from every act of rebellion against You and Your Word.
2. Lord, help children who are rebellious against their parents, school and church authorities to repent and be of good behaviour.
3. Father, by your mighty power, bring back backsliding members who went out of the church and out of the way, because of having been disciplined.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 20-22 & Luke 10

Good morning people of God and happy weekend. A great day ahead.
Don't hesitate to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM