The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 21st February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 21ST FEBRUARY.

HE MAKES GREAT

Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all (1 Chronicles 29:12).

I read and meditated a lot on the verse of scripture above in my teenage years. I thought, “If it’s with God to do all these wonderful things, then they shall be fulfilled in my life!” I had no doubt about it, and it’s been so. Riches and honour come from God; it’s with Him to make great and to give strength. Hallelujah!

Without Abraham asking, God said to him, “I’ll make you great” (Genesis 12:2) and He did. He’s the One that makes great. This is why I tell Christians and ministers of the Gospel to not be afraid of criticism and persecution, for they’re springboards for promotion. It makes no difference what is said or published about you or against you; be unperturbed. 

The Bible says, “No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper” (Isaiah 54:17). Nothing, and no one can dishonour you.

They may try to dishonour you by saying and writing unwholesome things about you, but how could they take from you the honour they didn’t confer on you? It’s not possible. The Lord glorified you with Himself! He has made you great and no one can undo it. 

There’s no institution or government in the world, powerful enough to disrepute you, because your reputation is Christ.

Every so often, affirm that your life is excellent and full of glory, crowned with honour and greatness, and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through you. Give no room to distractions and detractors. Let all that matters to you be to please the Lord. All majesty, dominion, greatness, power, honour and glory belong to Him, and you’re the focus of His love, and a jointheir with Him. Praise God!

CONFESSION

The greatness, the power, the victory, the majesty, and the kingdom are mine, because the Lord has conferred these on me! My life is excellent and full of glory, crowned with honour; and the pleasure of the Lord is prospering through me. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Genesis 12:1-3; Colossians 1:21-23 AMPC; 1 John 4:4

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 5:1-20 & Leviticus 19-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 20:13-24 & Psalm 33-34

#TALKINGSESSION 

21ST FEBRUARY

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, how I love You! I thank You for graciously filling my heart with Your excellence and perfections.

I am yielded to Your Word which helps me discover the treasures within; therefore, I saturate and affect my world with Your goodness, kindness, love, beauty, and grace. 

I am fully equipped and fortified with the whole armour of God, strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. My faith is a weapon of defence against the fiery darts of the wicked, and an instrument of victory over and against the adversities and adversary. I am eternally triumphant in Christ. 

The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me, and has given life, vitality, and vigour to my physical body. 

I am nourished, refreshed, and rejuvenated every day by the Holy Spirit, who perambulates in me to keep me in health, righteousness, and in the glory of God. I have a life of glory and success, and I win every day. 

My spiritual eyes are enlightened to recognize and apprehend the great riches of God’s glorious inheritance in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  FRIDAY 21ST FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: BE UNTOUCHABLE.

MEMORISE:

Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. 1Chronicles 16:22

READ: Job 1:10

10. Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

In the spirit realm, certain people are termed ‘untouchable.’ These ones have a wall of fire around them that make them too hot to be touched- even by the devil. The moment you become a child of God; you have access to this group.

Some Christians have once been secure, but somehow the devil seems to be touching them now. If you are in this category, it could be that God deliberately allowed the devil or you have backslidden and exposed yourself to danger. Job was untouchable until God permitted the devil. He was untouchable because he lived a holy life and prayed regularly.

If you are still telling ‘small lies’, the devil will not need permission from God before he touches you because he is the father of lies (John 8:44). In Joshua 24:9, King Balak invited Balaam to curse the people of Israel, but instead of curses, blessings came forth. They were untouchable by the plagues until they fell in the hands of beautiful ladies who seduced them into sin thereafter.

“Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.” Numbers 31:16

If you would not be vulnerable, you must have no business with the devil. Check your prayer life. A prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian. Each day without prayer makes one cold and the devil will be waiting until such a person has grown cold enough so he can touch him/her. That is why the devil tries to dampen the prayer life of an individual he hasn’t been permitted to touch.

When you become too busy to pray as you used to, watch out! That is the Devil trying to make you vulnerable so he can touch you, never let your prayer life get cold. May you receive divine help in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:

The devil cannot touch you when are hot for God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 24-25

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23:  ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER.

1. Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.
Christ, the royal Master, leads against the foe;
Forward into battle see His banners go!

o Refrain:
Onward, Christian soldiers, marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus going on before.

2. At the sign of triumph Satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian soldiers, on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.

3. Like a mighty army moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading where the saints have trod.
We are not divided, all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine, one in charity.

4. Crowns and thrones may perish, kingdoms rise and wane,
But the church of Jesus constant will remain.
Gates of hell can never ’gainst that church prevail;
We have Christ’s own promise, and that cannot fail.

5. Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices in the triumph song.
Glory, laud, and honor unto Christ the King,
This through countless ages men and angels sing.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2020.

TOPIC: *EVERY PERFECT GIFT IS FROM GOD*

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James  1:17.

*MESSAGE*
For something to be perfect, it means that the thing is whole and complete. Our text today is reminding us that the source of all good and perfect gifts is God. We know this because God Himself is perfect. He is complete and He lacks nothing. His ways are perfect and perfect is He in His actions. Because God is perfect, therefore, He alone is capable of giving perfect gifts, both materially and spiritually.

The scriptures declares that the blessing of God adds no sorrow. Jesus Christ was given to the world as a perfect gift from God the Father to redeem us from the bondage of sin and the devil. He is the ultimate perfect gift. Another perfect gift we receive is perfect peace. Jesus Christ in John 14:27 gave His disciples this perfect peace.

Let us bear it in mind that there is no free gift that comes from the devil. They come with pain, sorrow, agony and death. But God gives us all our desires freely and perfectly. Therefore, let no one mislead you, for every good gifts is from God. Let us be patient, let us stand firm in faith and endurance, waiting for God's time, for God's time, they say, is the best.

*ACTION POINT*
Develop the Spirit of total dependence upon God for He alone is able to supply all your needs and desires.

*SCRIPTURES*
2 Samuel 22:31; Psalms 18:32; 62:11; John 3:16; Philippians 4:19.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for the perfect gifts You have given me in Christ;

2. Lord, teach me to wait upon you;;

3. Give me the courage to withstand the temptation from the devil so as not to sin against You.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 12:21-51; Psalm 45; Acts 6.
#SEEDS OF #DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE.

#TOPIC : AVOID THE TRAP OF FEAR

#FRIDAY 21st FEBRUARY, 2020

#SCRIPTURE : "For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me". Job 3:25

#THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : "Fear is the forerunner of evil."

It is obvious that we live in times where there is palpable fear in the land as if we are in the midst of war. The truth is that the devil uses the weapon of fear to facilitate defeat; wherever the devil wants to work, he sends out fear first. So, we must avoid the trap of fear.

Why must we avoid the trap of fear? We will now see three reasons why fear must be avoided:

1. Fear is a magnet of disaster and destruction.
Fear is the forerunner of evil (Job 3:25) be it the fear of war, terrorists, herdsmen, disease, curse, etc., it magnetises disaster.

2. Fear is the paralysis of strength.

Fear paralyzes strength. Everywhere fear is born strength dies; you cannot be afraid and be strong at the same time (Deuteronomy 31:6). The choice for fear is the choice against strength and the choice for strength is the choice against fear (Joshua 10:25)

3. Fear delivers torment (1 John 4:18).
Fear is a demon; it is a spirit that torments. And the torment of fear can be worse than the torment of disease.

As a matter of fact, the torment of fear will be a precursor or a kindergarten for what is called anxiety neurosis; where the victim's whole body is miserable, shaking and vibrating; the person can even run at the shaking of a leaf or can bind the devil because a mosquito just flew around him. That will not be your portion. Make up your mind to kill fear by all means.

#REMEMBER THIS : "Fear is the forerunner of evil."
#ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Refuse to fear.

2. Build your faith by studying the scriptures daily and locate light that will kill every fear in your life.

3. Pick up messages on faith for your edification.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "AVOIDING THE TRAP OF FEAR".

#PRAYER : "Lord, I receive the Spirit of Power and fearlessness from You. Fear has no place in my life, Lord in Jesus Name".

#DAILY BIBLE READING : Judges 21 - Ruth 3
#QUOTE : "You cannot fear God and fear any witch or wizard at the same time". Culled from "RIDING THE STORMS OF LIFE" by Dr Paul Enenche.

#AMAZING FACT : You see things upside down; it is your brain that turns the image the right way up.
#DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Dunamis Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.

#PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : Every root or trace of fear in your life is cursed to their roots in Jesus Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: STRESS STARTS FROM WITHIN!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 4:1–9*

Today’s scripture, Vs. 8(KJV) says: 

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” The NCV puts it this way: “Think about the things that are good and worthy of praise.

Think about the things that are true and honourable and right and pure and beautiful and respected.” This is a year the Holy GHOST wants you to DEAL with stress! It was Rev. Rick Warren who said “The battle with stress in your life begins between your ears.” I would add: *It begins FROM your thinking factory (YOUR INNER UNSEEN BEING – your mind) and THAT MEANS STRESS BEGINS FROM YOUR THOUGHTS!* It’s in your thought life! What you fill your mind with determines the level of stress in your life.

The Bible says to think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honourable and right and pure and beautiful and respected.” To lower your stress, change what you think about! In this verse, the Bible gives us eight tests if we should allow something in thinking factory – OUR MINDS. Ask yourself, “Is it good? Is it worth honourable? Is it right? Is it pure? Is it beautiful? Is it respected? 

When you think about things that are good, worthy of praise, true honourable, right, pure, beautiful, and respected, you’re really picturing God. Then Isaiah 26:3 says, “You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You. All whose thoughts are fixed on You.” (NLT). No matter how SCARY that issue is no, no matter how BLEAK it looks, no matter how UNSURE or ANXIOUS it makes you feel, JUST PUT IT IN HIS HANDS AND FIX YOUR THOUGHTS ON HIM. That is the fastest cure for STRESS: *PUT THE MATTER IN HIS HANDS AND FIX YOUR THOUGHTS ON HIM.*

*The result is PERFECT PEACE!* This is because at that level, you know that the outcome will be ONLY HIS WILL! *Why WORRY over what you cannot change?* If God cannot change it, worry cannot change it! If you have done your best, in prayers and work, then LEAVE it in His hands and stop the stress, WORRY or anxiety! *Sometimes, say to yourself: “STOP THE ANXIETY! WHAT WILL BE, WILL BE,” ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE DONE ALL YOU KNOW TO DO!* Ah! Worry less! Smile more! Listen carefully! Take responsibility! Accept what you can’t change! Embrace the lesson! Love your life! What you think about determines how stressed and worried you will be. If you fix your thoughts on God, He will keep you in perfect peace even when the world is in perfect chaos! Hold on! Hold out!

*Tomorrow is the UK Tele-Conference ANOINTING SER- VICE! Call: +443309981254. ACCESS CODE: 809720#. Time is 8am UK time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up…
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from worrying over issues that have not changed.
3. Lord, turn me into Your SHOWROOM OF PEACE this year!
4. I refuse to be seen crying or looking depressed! LORD, I TRUST YOU! I shall never end up in shame.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 17-19*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, February 21, 2020

TOPIC: STAY BY THE FIRE

Read Matthew 24:12

MEMORISE: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded (James 4:8)

EXPOSITION

In the western world, when it is cold outside, people naturally turn on the heater to keep themselves warm. They cover themselves with blankets and gather by the fire. 

They do what they can to protect themselves from being affected by the harsh weather. What are we doing to protect our hearts from growing cold to the things of God in our Lord Jesus Christ? Are we staying close to the fire of Christ? It is bitter cold in the world today, and sin is rampant. 

With the actions of many people being uncharacteristic of God, what are we doing to keep our love from growing cold? We must draw near to God and let Him draw near to us. If we don't stay close to the spiritual warmth of God's love, and deepening our knowledge of Him, we will allow situations and circumstances to offend us and cause us to fall away. The colder it is in the world, the more we must run to the fire of God's Word and receive His truth, receive His understanding and His Spirit. Refuse to sit and remain offended with anyone. The will keep the enemy out and keep God's love in.

Everyone will have their opinion of why someone is behaving the way he is. But you, let go and let God show you the deeper meaning. In all your getting, get understanding. Understanding and love are directly proportional. 

The more understanding you have from God about someone, the better you can relate with Him, and people around you. 

Let God bless you with understanding, so that you can love better in this day and time. Draw close to Him and He will turn on the heat in your heart and increase your love capacity. It is cold outside. Stay by the fire of our Lord and His Spirit.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord, it is cold and dark in the world, I draw near to You; enlarge my heart and keep my love for You warm.
2. Father, don't let me grow cold and callous; help me stay by the warmth of Your presence, in Your Word, always.
3. My Father, my Father, fill me with Your Holy Spirit and be glorified in me in Jesus'name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 18 - 19 & Luke 9

Good morning to you. Do enjoy your day. Happy weekend.
Remain blessed!
Jesus is coming when we least expect. Are you prepared?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM