The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 20th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 20TH FEBRUARY.

IF YOU DON’T SAY IT, IT’LL NOT HAPPEN

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89).

Joshua 1:8 reveals the power of the spoken Word. It says, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth….” This is God’s recipe for success: success in every area of your life—job, finances, health, family, academics, etc.—is in your mouth.

Jesus said in Mark 11:23, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain… and…shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” He placed the premium on words With the mouth, you catapult yourself into that thing that you’ve believed.

The Bible says the Word of God is living and active (Hebrews 4:12 NIV), but not on the pages of your Bible. The Word is living and active on the lips of a believing Christian! Imagine the victory of David over Goliath: it happened because of the words David spoke. He had known from the Word given to Israel that it was impossible for them to be defeated, because anyone at war with Israel would have their chief ally—God Almighty—to contend with.

However, David understood that having the knowledge wasn’t enough; so, he followed it with proclamations. He said to Goliath, “This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel” (1 Samuel 17:46). David was talking!

He said again and again what would happen to Goliath, and it happened exactly as he had said!
That’s the power of the spoken word. If you don’t say it, it won’t happen. God needs your words to act upon, because you represent Him in the earth. His Word is forever settled in heaven; however, it’s your responsibility to settle it in your life and in the earth through your faith-filled affirmations. Praise God!

CONFESSION

The Word of God is in my heart and on my lips, producing results. I walk in peace, prosperity, divine health, protection, progress, supernatural success and blessings today and evermore. I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. The world belongs to me! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 6:2; Mark 11:23; Romans 10:8-10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:21-41 & Leviticus 16-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 20:1-12 & Psalm 31-32

#TALKINGSESSION

20TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Righteous Father, You’re gracious and kind, great and greatly to be praised! You’re love personified. Your mercies are new every morning, and Your faithfulness is forever sure! I love and adore You, most Holy One. You do mighty things and Your grace is upon all who trust in You.

The whole earth is filled with Your glory and goodness. Thank You for the presence of Your Spirit in my life, which has ushered me into a life of unending blessings.

I take advantage of the miracle-working power of Your Spirit in me. Therefore, I walk in greater manifestation of Your blessings, healings, prosperity, and power.

I have a glorious life in Christ. I have and enjoy life to the full. No matter the difficulties and trials that come my way, they’re for my promotion and growth in life, from glory to glory. When men are cast down, I am lifted, because I fly on eagle’s wings.

I am sound, excellent, vibrant, righteous, healthy and aglow in the spirit. The circumstances of life align with God’s perfect will for me because I walk in the Word and exude wisdom and sound judgment.

I walk in the glory of God, dispensing the goodness and love of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  THURSDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: THE EFFICACY OF PRAYER.

MEMORISE:

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

READ: Mark 11:24

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

There is a mistake to some children and enemies of God- they underrate the efficacy of prayer. Prayer is the control tool in the spiritual realm. While it may appear that nothing is happening in the physical, the truth is things are shaping up in the spiritual.

Someone could argue that prayer does not put food on the table, but that’s not true. Sometimes ago, one of my spiritual daughters abroad delivered a set of twins. Unfortunately, not long after, they lost their means of livelihood and life became very difficult. One day, there was nothing to eat and the husband was not home. So, the woman resorted to praying, and petting the twins who were crying in hunger.

Meanwhile, a Christian group in the neighborhood was evangelizing from door-to-door. According to their schedule, they had finished for the day, but the leader of the group said “Let us go to one more house.” Incidentally, they went to my daughter’s house. When he had finished preaching. She apologized for not having offered him anything to drink, because there was nothing at home. He was surprised. He asked for her husband and she explained that he had no means of income but was out of the house at the moment. Immediately, the evangelist left for the supermarket to get food for the family and their babies. When he returned, he asked my daughter to tell her husband to see him in the office the next day. The husband went and got a new job. Imagine if my daughter had not prayed; the family could have gone hungry that night and their condition may have persisted.

Prayer does not give you the liberty to stop working and working does not mean you should stop praying. It simply makes your work fruitful. Instead of excessive worrying, get on your knees and pray. Before you talk to that person you think can help, talk to God. 

“Pray without ceasing.” 1Thessalonians 5:17

Pray always. When you do so, nothing will be impossible for you to achieve.

KEY POINT:

God answer prayers and He will answer yours in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 22-23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 24:  PASS ME NOT, O GENTLE SAVIOR.

1. Pass me not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

o Refrain:
Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry,
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

2. Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

3. Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

4. Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me,
Whom have I on earth beside Thee,
Whom in Heav’n but Thee.
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2020.

TOPIC: *A CLOUD OF WITNESSES*

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us," Hebrews  12:1.

*MESSAGE*
As Christians, we are set aside by God as a chosen generation whom He has called out of darkness into His marvelous light. (1Peter 2:9). This is not a hidden fact; the devil himself knows about it, likewise the saints triumphant who have gone before us to be in the presence of the Lord forever.

However, in addition to those, the people we co-exist with in our communities everyday, they also know us as people who are special to God. They also surround us as witness to this claim. They are the ones who are special to God. They are watching every action we take and every life pattern we adopt. Because of this, there are certain things that are expendient that we do. We must lay aside every weight and the sins that can cause us to fail.

It is a race of faith we are running and we must run to the end so as to receive the crown that God promised. The scripture makes it clear that we must abstain ourselves from all appearances of evil and to do this we must focus our attention towards Jesus Christ and other godly men and women of faith, like Paul, who had completed the race, as our models. In summary, we should note that since they are watched by a cloud of witnesses both on earth and in heaven, we must get serious so as to finish the race. We must lay aside everything that can stard as a stumbling block and may prevent us from finishing well. We must endure hardship by being focused on the goal, looking unto Jesus as our model.

*ACTION POINT*
Imagine the joy of a soccer team who won the trophy and consider also the plight of the loser. Then make a choice which group you want to belong to on the last day.

*SCRIPTURES*
1 Corinthians 9:24-25; Hebrew 10:36; 1 Peter 2:9.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, I must be a winner and not a loser in my race in Jesus' name;

2. Lord, let nothing draw me away from being a peculiar person unto you;

3. Lord, let the Holy Spirit indwell me to give me a sense of focus in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 11-12.20; Psalm 44; Acts 5:12-42.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 20TH FEBRUARY,2020

TOPIC: THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD

SCRIPTURE: And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. Psalm 90:17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is not possible to be connected to God and not be beautified.

Our God is the epitome of beauty. It is not possible to be connected to God and not be beautified.
Psalm 96:6 says, Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.

So, anyone who dwells in the sanctuary of God is not permitted to be a victim of ugliness, shame or reproach because strength and beauty are in His sanctuary.

Now, what would the beauty of the Lord do for you?

1. The beauty of the Lord imparts attraction. When God beautifies you, rejection gets swallowed up.
2. The beauty of the Lord guarantees access. When God beautifies you, doors open for you where they are closed for others.
Now, what is the secret of beauty?

1. Worship
Worship is a secret of beauty.
Psalm 29:2 says, Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.

2. Holiness
Holiness beautifies a person; iniquity ‘uglifies’ a person. Most people who have surrendered their lives to alcohol and donated themselves to iniquity look ugly and far older than their age.

3. The sanctuary of God. Psalm 96:6 says,…strength and beauty are in his sanctuary. Those who are committed to sanctuary worship can never be uglified by the devil.

4. The Presence of God. In 1 Samuel 16:18, we see that ‘the Lord is with him’ was the secret of David’s beauty. The Lord cannot be with you and your life is not beautiful.

Beloved, I decree that your life shall experience the beauty of God in this season, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: It is not possible to be connected to God and not be beautified.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Endeavour to maintain fellowship of the brethren in church.
2. Live in worship.
3. Live in righteousness.
4. Ask God to beautify your life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You beautify my life. By Your beauty Lord, I attract whatever is mine and access my blessings, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Judges 17-20

QUOTE: God cannot do anything serious with someone whose character is out of order. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Horses use their ears, eyes and nostrils to express their mood. They also communicate their feelings through facial expressions.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Beauty from heaven comes on you now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 20TH, FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: STOPPING SATANIC CAGES! BREAKING LIMITS! - Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (PSALM 78:40-56)

Some years ago, the Islamic State terrorist group (ISIS) reportedly burned alive 12 people, including a family of four, after shoving them into METAL CAGES and dousing them with petrol for attempting to escape the radicals in Iraq.

This group was headed by the late Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who was the instigator and originator of some of the most wicked acts of violence ever put to video on earth. An elusive fugitive, hunted by drones, only once seen in public, this leader of the ISIS group was born in Diyala or Samarra in 1971 and went to the Islamic University in Baghdad, where he studied Islamic culture and jurisprudence to a Ph.D. level.

Yes! HE had a Ph.D. His real names are “Ibrahim bin Awwad bin Ibrahim al-Badri al-Radhwi al-Husseini al-Samarrai.” The group’s radical brutality made the Afghan Taliban appear moderate.

ISIS beheaded people as if it was a leisure activity; encouraged children not only to fight, but also to execute adults at close range on video, and burned or drowned people alive IN CAGES.

Note that the Holy Ghost emphasis in today’s devotional is the word: CAGES! Cages are meant to confine or restrict movement and they are used by WICKED physical and spiritual powers to STOP the ELEVATION and DESTINIES of men!

Just as there are physical cages used by terrorists, there are also spiritual cages used by demonic oppressors and satanic terrorists! When Joseph was put in the PIT by his brothers, it was a CAGE attack! The PIT is a place of hopelessness, helplessness and .
You look to the right and to the left and all you see is a boundary! It is a place where you FEEL LIMITED just as the Jews LIMITED themselves – Vs. 41 of today’s scripture!

They were LIMITED because “They remembered not His hand” -Vs. 42. FORGETTING ALL THAT GOD CAN DO CAN CAGE YOU! A CAGE is a place where you are abandoned by friends and loved ones (There is a crowd of people around you but they have no helper)!

It is a place where you see water everywhere, but you cannot drink! You see food, but you cannot eat! SICKNESS CAN BE A CAGE! The pit is like a cage! You see the way out, but you can’t get out! You seem to know where you want to be, but you cannot get there! You hear other people’s testimonies, but you cannot get to your own testimony land!

Each time you get to that situation where it seems like everywhere is blocked, that is a PIT and a CAGE. But thus says the Lord, “The pit shall not be your final bus-stop and the CAGE THAT LIMITED YOU is crashing today and THIS WEEKEND at the MANNA MOUNTAIN! You shall sing the song of Joseph and dance the dance of David again in Jesus name!

Pray now! I am led to deal with STOPPING SATANIC CAGES and BREAKING LIMITS this week Sunday 23rd February, 2020 at the Manna Mountain, Ogudu-Orioke Lagos. Time: 7:30am. Come with your written prayer points. Bring your anointing oil and be ready to pray with the mantles!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of victory as led!
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I command every satanic CAGE to catch fire now in Jesus name. I AM WALKING OUT TODAY by the anointing of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name (Pray it for 7 days and nights).
3. I scatter every EVIL BOUNDARY now! I decree that I am ELEVATED to the South/East/West/North!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (DEUT. 13-16)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, February 20, 2020 

- World Day Of Social Justice

EBED-MELECH
Read: Jeremiah 39:15-18

Jeremiah 39:15-18 While Jeremiah had been confined in the courtyard of the guard, the word of the Lord came to him:

“Go and tell Ebed-Melek the Cushite, ‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: I am about to fulfill my words against this city—words concerning disaster, not prosperity. At that time they will be fulfilled before your eyes.

:But I will rescue you on that day, declares the Lord; you will not be given into the hands of those you fear.

I will save you; you will not fall by the sword but will escape with your life, because you trust in me, declares the Lord.’”

MEMORISE:I will save you; you will not fall by the sword but will escape with your life, because you trust in me, declares the Lord.’” (Jeremiah 39:18)

EXPOSITION

The behaviourists believe there is correlation between what we get and what we do. This is the similar view in Galatians 6:7-10: God is not mocked, what you sow you shall reap. Ebed-melech's case reveals the impeccability of this thought. No controversy, you get what you bargain for.

Who was Ebed-melech? What did he do? The name means “Servant of (a) king”. He serve Zedekiah before the exile of Judah to Babylon. He was a eunuch, who possessed a golden heart. 

When some evil people in the cabinet of the distressed King Zedekiah prevailed on him to imprison Jeremiah, it was Ebed-melech who God used to set him free from the dungeon (38:4-13). Ebed-Melech had soft sports for God and His people. It was this kindness to the man of God and other goodly and godly attitudes that God saw and gave His message to him (read Jer. 39:15-18).

“Because” here implies consequence. It could be fitly rendered as “consequent upon”. Who says God does not count our works? Though it is not by work that anyone should boast. Yet, whatever anyone sows, he reaps.

That should be both a challenge and an encouragement to you on this auspicious World Day of Social Justice, in a generation that people think God no longer sees what each person does, talk less of rewarding such accordingly.
Do not do anything for which you do not expect God's repaying you accordingly.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, continue to use me for Your glory; don't let me, at any point, work contrary to Your will.
2. Release the spirit of service, integrity and humility plus fear of God into my heart, O Lord Jesus.
3. Pray for our seminary and it's satellite campuses, that God should cause remarkable growth therein, to improve the quality of our ministers.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 16-17 & Luke 8
Good morning to you. Do have a glorious day ahead.
The second coming of Jesus is imminent. Please be prepared.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM