The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 19th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY.

SEE AT A HIGHER PLANE

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18).

Man is primarily a spirit being; and the spirit has its inner senses. But for most people, their inner senses are untrained. So, you find that most are only used to what they can see and perceive in this earth-realm, because they’ve only been trained to describe things with their natural senses. How limiting that is!

Don’t live your life to the limits of your natural senses. God tells us in His Word that there’s more than the human senses can comprehend. He said,

“...I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions…” (Acts 2:17). When He said the young men shall see visions, He was talking about the ability to see beyond the ordinary; the ability to see with, and from your spirit; your inner senses. That’s why they’re called visions, because what you see at that realm, the natural man calls invisible.

Take young David’s encounter with Goliath for example. He was so sure he could take down Goliath, even though others were afraid of him. Why?

He saw differently. He saw through the Word that the man, Goliath, standing in front of him couldn’t in any way defeat the armies of Isreal. So, he said, “…who is this uncircumcised Philistine…” (1 Samuel 17:26). He saw what others couldn’t see, and that’s what we read in our theme verse: we don’t look at the things which are obvious to the natural eyes, for such things have no foundation.

Stop looking at how much you have in the bank. Stop looking at the situation you’re in or what people are saying about you. See the invisible! Train yourself to see beyond this world, beyond the walls and the barriers. See through the Word. See by the Spirit, at a higher level. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The eyes of my understanding are flooded with light, causing me to see the invisible, and energizing me for the impossible. My mind is anointed to see what the ordinary eyes can’t see. I see glory, victory and prosperity. I see beyond the walls and barriers. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 4:17-18; Joshua 6:1-2; Romans 12:2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:1-20 & Leviticus 15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 19:30-41 & Psalm 29-30

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gift of Your Word, and the blessings that I experience for affirming Your Word in consent.

I am flourishing in every area of my life, even as I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth.

Thank You for enriching my life with Your precious Word and for enabling me with the ability to meet my needs supernaturally and be totally independent of man and circumstances.

I experience supernatural increase in every area of my life as I put Your Word to work. I am up and alive; the Word of faith that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth, it’s sharper than any two-edged sword; therefore, the situations and circumstances of life conform to God’s destiny for me; my success is guaranteed and unstoppable because I live in the Word. I am unique; fearfully and wonderfully made.

I am the only one of me You have, and I’ve made the choice to be the best for You. There’s no failure with me, because I am Your product, and Your product doesn’t fail, because You don’t fail.

I prosper in all things, and bring You pleasure in all that I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: RESPOND WITH LOVE.

MEMORISE:

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Proverbs 15:1

READ: 1 Corinthians 13:2

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” Matthew 5:44

As Christians we are called to a lifestyle of love- unconditional love even towards enemies and unfriendly people.

Some years ago, I went to see a man in his office and although he knew I had arrived, he kept me waiting. He probably thought I would get angry and leave, but I waited patiently. Finally, after several hours, he came in to attend to me and met me smiling. He found it hard to believe. “You waited?” 

He asked and I responded “Yes sir.” Immediately, his previously unfriendly countenance towards me changed. Today, that ‘unfriendly’ man has a house in Redemption Camp. Responding with love to those who wrong you will confuse and win them over to your side.

Have people been hurting you with their words and actions? From now on, smile and do good to them. Is anyone persecuting you because you are a Christian? Why not pray for them to have an encounter with Christ, so they can change? When you report with love to those who hate you, some may see you as a fool and try to advise you otherwise. Ignore them and obey the counsel of Jesus because 1 Corinthians 1:25 says “…..the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.”

Don’t abuse or insult anybody, your words should be seasoned with salt (Colossians 4:6). Don’t try to avenge yourself because vengeance is of God and not man (Romans 12:19). 

Don’t pray for your persecutors to die because God is not interested in the death of a sinner (Ezekiel 18:23, 32). No matter what you are going through in the hands of anyone, always respond in love. By doing so, you will save yourself and the person too and this is the will of God.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, give me the grace to respond in love to all those who hurt me.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 19-21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
HYMN 29: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

2. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3. Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

4. Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*HAVE DEEP ROOTS⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
You can’t find firm footing in a swamp, but life rooted in GOD stands firm. 
_*(Proverbs 12:3, MSG)*_

_*Proverbs 12:3 KJV*_
A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
When the ground is saturated, even a big sturdy oak tree with an extensive root system that extends beyond its canopy can be blown over by high winds. That’s because most of its roots are less than twelve inches deep and don’t have anything to anchor to.

It’s the same principle in life. We all have things that come against us - a medical issue, a business downturn, a child gets in trouble. What’s going to determine whether or not you stand strong and outlast these storms is the depth of your roots. The reason some people are always upset, offended, and discouraged is that they only have surface roots. They’re moved by what somebody said or did or something unfair. They’re always being tossed to and fro. But when you have deep roots, when you know that GOD is in control, you’re not moved by what doesn’t go your way. The winds may blow, but you’re still standing.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for giving me the promise that because my roots are in You, I will not be moved. Help me to sink my roots of faith deeper in You and trust in Your faithfulness. I declare that I am strong in You and in the power of Your might. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: MORE KEYS TO BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION

SCRIPTURE: Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. Psalm 67:5-6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When your joy dries, your resources dry up.

The reality of financial limitation cannot be ignored. Many are suffering untold hardship because of the negative effects of lack and want. But there are proven keys to breaking this limitation; we have explored some in our previous studies. Today, we are looking at three more keys to breaking financial limitation.

1. Observe the law of diligence
Embrace the dignity of labour. The Scripture says he who does not work should not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10). To be slack is to lack; when you see a man who is slack about everything, he cannot escape lack (Proverbs 10:4).

2. Maintain financial integrity. Financial integrity is the basis of Kingdom prosperity. Job was a man of integrity and he was the greatest in the East (Job 1:1,10). Integrity is not a minus; it is a plus. Uprightness is not a disadvantage but an advantage. The way of crookedness is the way of wretchedness; crookedness today equals wretchedness tomorrow.

3. Maintain the attitude of gratitude and praise. Do not be a complainer, grumbler or murmurer. When your joy dries, your resources dry up (Joel 1:12). When grumbling continues, struggling continues. There are those who are permanently grumbling; they say nothing is working, the nation is bad, etc. No!

Beloved, if you thank God for the beetle you are driving, He will promote you to the land cruiser. Jesus saw five loaves and two fishes, and instead of complaining, He gave thanks and it multiplied (John 6:11, 12). Appreciation is fertilization for multiplication.

REMEMBER THIS: When your joy dries, your resources dry up.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Make a list of what God has done for you.
2. Take out time to celebrate God for what He has done and for what He is going to do.
3. Refuse to sit at home doing nothing; get engaged, and whatever you do, do it with all your heart and with all your might.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for being faithful in my life. Thank You for what You have done for me. Thank You for the limitless supplies You are bringing my way, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Judges 13-16

QUOTE: It does not matter what you sow, where joy is absent, harvest is impossible. You reap only with joy. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Relative of their size, eagle’s wings actually contain more power and strength than the wings of an airplane.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Step into the season of financial overflow now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THIS DREAMER COMETH: FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS! - Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (PHILIPPIANS 3:4-14)

We all have strengths and weaknesses! You are not perfect and you cannot do everything at all times. But you can be good at something and be known all over the world for that one thing! Joseph was known for his dreams! Oh! The Holy Ghost emphasis to a user of today’s devotional is:

FOCUS ON YOUR STRENGTH and then FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS! For instance, some people are good as thinkers than as doers. But they are spending their time doing instead of thinking. There are people who are gifted analysts.

They are good in analysis! They can think for companies, organizations, political parties, etc, but they are not doing so! Indeed, many people are not in their places of strength. They are not in the business, job, career, etc, of their strength!

That is why they struggle every year! Let 2020 be different! *When you focus on your strength, the world will focus on you!* In this year 2020, stop trying to do everything. Stop trying to be like everybody and stop trying to please everybody! 

Focus on your strengths and not your weaknesses! A wise man said: “While* multitasking *may seem like a great way to get a lot done quickly, it turns out that people are actually rather bad at it. 

Juggling multiple tasks at once can dramatically cut down on productivity and makes it more harder to hone-in on the details that are truly important.”
The overwhelming majority of people who have reached success will tell you that sticking to one thing and doing it until you reach your goal is the only sure way to achieve success. Multi-tasking gives the illusion of competence and productivity but it is actually a detriment to your productivity.

I remember a Russian proverb: “If you chase two rabbits, you will catch neither one.” Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least! Paul said in Vs 13 of today’s word: “THIS ONE THING I DO…” Peter Drucker wrote: “Efficiency is doing the thing right. Effectiveness is doing the right thing.” Unless you resist distractions and get focused, you cannot be EFFICIENT!

When I write, I focus like ants are focused when they are after a sugar cube! I cut off friends and delete my social life! Yes! Success demands a singleness of purpose. People think SUCCESS means saying YES to the things that come your way! But they are dead wrong! It means saying NO to hundreds of other good ideas that may be seem very good at that time!

In 2020, Satan wants to DISTRACT AND WASTE YOU! He knows that God created you to fulfil certain assignments on earth! And He knows that one of the greatest secrets is, FOCUSING ON YOUR STRENGTH! So, he will keep you busy off track till you forget that Success is built sequentially. It’s one thing at a time. Always ask “WHO AM I?” Your promotion and elevation lies in discovering that answer! So, they knew Joseph as a dreamer. It was his dreams that put him into trouble. What does your world know you for or to be? Go and discover it! Pray with the Mantles today!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance...

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2 Satan, you are a liar! You cannot distract me this year! I refuse to chase MANY GOOD IDEAS AT THE SAME TIME in Jesus name.
3. In this year 2020, I shall FOCUS ON my STRENGTH and then FOCUS on my FOCUS!
4. LORD, reveal WHO I AM to me today/this year! Cancel every plan to DE-FOCUS you this year!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (DEUT 10-12)

BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 3. Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:

This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

TOPIC: PRAY UNTIL SUCCESS HAPPENS (P.U.S.H.)
Read Acts 12:5-11

MEMORISE: Pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

EXPOSITION

Many people pray about something for a while and when the answer doesn't come when they think it should, they just throw up their hands in defeat, and say, "What's the use?" Jesus was frequently concerned that His followers pray continually in order to accomplish God's will for their lives. We must presevere in prayer with respect to all matters, until we receive our answer.

In the early church, when Herod killed James and discovered that this was pleasing to the Jews, he arrested Peter and kept him in custody of sixteen men, in the prison. 

He had it in mind to present him to the people for a 'public lynching after passover' (Acts 12:4; The Message), but the early church lived with the conviction that 'the effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much', and prayed intensely and steadily concerning Peter's situation. Their prayer didn't go unanswered (Acts 12:6-11).

Jesus Christ used the parable of the persistent widow to emphasise the need to be persistent and persevering in prayer (Lk. 18:2-6). If even the unjust judge of the parable would eventually avenge the widow, because of her persistence, how much more will our just and loving God hear and respond to us! Diligence in persistent prayer can never go unrewarded in God's presence (1 Jn. 5:14, 15).

God does not delay because He doesn't care or because He is cruel or unjust. But sometimes, He does delay, and through those delays, we must learn patience, persistence and faith - faith that He does hear and does have our best interests in mind, even if we can't understand why He doesn't respond immediately (Dan. 10:12-13). 

We may not know what is going on behind the scenes, yet, we can have faith that God has our eternal best interests at heart (Jer. 29:11).

PRAYER POINT

1. Lord Jesus, give me the grace to always believe that You do hear prayers and that You have my best interest in mind, even when You don't respond to my prayers immediately.

2. Lord Jesus, give me the grace to continue in prayer until success happens.

3. Father, please restore the Spirit of persistent and persevering prayer in our churches, today, as in the early Church..

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 14 - 15 & Luke 7

Good morning to you. God bless you.
Jesus is the only way to heaven. Accept His lordship today.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM