The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 18th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 18 FEBRUARY.

RECEIVE

…much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

Once, I was about to minister to someone who’s been sick and confined to a wheelchair for years. I asked him, “Will you be healed today?” He said, “Yes, of course.” Then I said, “What will happen when I pray for you now?” He said, “I’ll walk and I’ll run.” So, I placed my hands on him and said, “You’re healed.” Immediately, he jumped out of the wheelchair, staggered a little and was perfect. Hallelujah!

Now, when I said to him, “You’re healed,” he didn’t wait for anything more; he received instantly. That was his role: to receive. Giving is one thing, but receiving is another. Many don’t seem to know how to receive. Receiving is by faith; it’s with your spirit, and it’s not something you do passively. The Greek word is “lambano,” and it means to take active possession; to reach out, take a hold of something and make it yours.

In Acts 3:6, Peter addressed a man who was crippled from birth and said, “...silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” In verse 7, we read that Peter took the crippled man by the hand and yanked him up. The Bible says, “…immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. And he leaping up stood, and walked…” (Acts 3:7-8). The man could have said to Peter, “Please don’t pull me up, my legs are too feeble to carry me”; no! He received. Hallelujah!

We’ve been given all things that pertain to life and godliness; all spiritual blessings that exist in Christ Jesus. Receive. If there’s no receiving from your end, it amounts to nothing. Your response to God and His Word is the proof that you’ve received. And that is what faith is: the response of the human spirit to the Word of God. The change you desire in your life, finances, health and family have already taken place; receive and act accordingly.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the blessings I receive from acting my faith on your Word. As I speak in accordance with your Word and walk in its light, I’m led forth with peace, maintaining my victory and dominion in Christ. I’m making progress by the Word today, confident in its ability to put me over and cause me to excel in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 7:7-8; Mark 11:24; James 1:22-25

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 3:13-35 & Leviticus 13-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 19:21-29 & Psalm 27-28

#TALKINGSESSION

18TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Lord, I thank You for granting me insight into mysteries and secrets and filling me with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding.

Thank You, for You’re the One who is active, alive, and working in and through me, both to will and to fulfil Your good pleasure.

I am strengthened by the Word and Your Spirit, to express Your
goodness and love to my world today; I live to fulfil Your purpose and help others do the same. I’ve received increased grace and ability to fulfil the ministry of reconciliation to those in my world and the regions beyond.

I am fervent in soul-winning and intercession; through me, the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men,
If you are not automatically redirected, click here .
destroying the shackles of bondage and darkness, and lighting up in them a passion for Christ and His righteousness.

Thank You, for I am in Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge; therefore, I am wise, innovative, creative, inventive and ingenious.

I always function with supernatural amplitude of comprehension, thinking excellent thoughts, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: TUESDAY, 18TH FEBRUARY, 2020.

THEME:: HOSPITALITY: A DUTY FOR ALL CHRISTIANS.

MEMORISE:
Use hospitality one to another without grudging. – (1 Peter 4:9)

READ: 1 PETER 4:9-10 (KJV)

9. Use hospitality one to another without grudging.

10. As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

The central message of Christianity is love, so much when Jesus was asked what the greatest commandment was, He answered:

“. ..thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. ” Matthew 22:37-40

Hospitality is the duty of every Christian and in fact should be our way of life.

See every encounter you have with people as an opportunity to show forth the love of God. Help people.

You should never be rude or unaccommodating to anyone. God expects you to be hospitable to anyone you come across.

In Genesis 18:17, God who says He wouldn’t do anything without first telling His friend Abraham did not send angels to him directly.
He only asked them to take the route through Abraham’s house at the time he would be outside.

He expected that Abraham would call the angels in and host them. Being a true child of God, he did not disappoint his Father. Imagine, he hosted angels! (Genesis 18:1-16)

Many Christians have missed their blessings because they were not as hospitable as they should have been.

That sweaty fellow you did not offer a bottle of water could have been the key to your prayers being answered.

Many of us are hospitable to our guests, which is good, but we can actually do better.

Have you considered the widow on your street, the beggar on your way home and other disadvantaged people around you?

I must add that hospitality is not limited to giving out material things.It could also be shown through warmth and friendliness to people – a word of encouragement or just a smile.

From today, decide to be a true Christian and be hospitable to everyone you come across. God will bless you for it.

KEY POINT:
God wants you to be hospitable; don’t disappoint Him.

AUTHOR: Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: LEVITICUS 16-18

HYMN 20 – NEARER, MY GOD TO THEE

1. Nearer, my God to Thee,
Nearer to Thee;
E’en though it be a cross
That raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer, my God, to Thee, (2ce)
Nearer to Thee!

2. Though, like the wanderer,
The sun gone down,
Darkness be over me,
My rest a stone,
Yet in my dreams I’d be
Nearer to Thee!

3. There let the way appear
Steps unto heaven;
All that Thou send’st to me
In mercy given;
Angels to beckon me
Nearer to Thee!

4. Then with my waking thoughts
Bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs
Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be
Nearer to Thee!

5. Or if on joyful wing
Cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot,
Upward I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer to Thee!
SEEDS OF DESTINY

-MONDAY 18TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: TOO FAT FOR THE YOKE

SCRIPTURE: In that day their burden will be lifted from your shoulders,"their yoke from your neck; the yoke will be broken because you have grown so fat. Isaiah 10":27 (NIV)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A healthy spirit conquers adversity.

The spirit of man is what determines how he handles infirmities the enemy directs against his life. A healthy and vibrant spirit conquers adversity. So,"it is the size and vibrancy of your spirit that determines the potency of your authority. It is impossible to have a strong spirit and exist in affliction and oppression.

For instance, when children are about two years old, there is a particular cloth size that they can wear. But when they grow older, maybe about five years old, they cannot wear those clothes anymore no matter how sympathetic they are with them. 

And no one can impose the clothes on their bodies because their body sizes have grown beyond them.
In the same manner, you can grow your spirit to a point where your spirit will outgrow any affliction attacking your flesh.

This is a more permanent deliverance because if a man of God with a superior anointing prays and destroys the yoke over your life, and the conditions under which that yoke was destroyed is not being maintained, the yoke can still reoccur. But if you outgrow the yoke, even if you are in the midst of one billion witches, you will remain delivered because your spiritual size has changed. So, you can outgrow that cancer, barrenness, HIV, witches and wizards etc.

Beloved, my counsel to you is": fatten up your spirit-man by spending time in praying,"studying the Word of God, and listening to “fire-full” messages so you can outgrow any affliction in your life. Determine to maintain a vibrant spirit in order to live above demonic afflictions and infirmities.

Remember this": A healthy spirit conquers adversity.
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Do what the counsel on the text says.
2. Refuse to gratify the lust of the flesh.
3. Avoid carnal-minded association.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": OUTGROWING YOUR AFFLICTIONS.
PRAYER: Lord,"I receive the grace to build up my spirit-man. Let every yoke in my life be broken, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Judges 9-12
QUOTE: One light can handle your night. One revelation can handle your affliction. Culled 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Horses can sleep both lying down and standing up.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: A Power-packed Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace to build up and fatten your spirit is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

*DATE: SUNDAY 16TH FEBRUARY, 2020

*TOPIC: THEY NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL – Part 1

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 50: 15-26; PROVERBS 18:16*

In the USA, more than 66% of high school graduates between the ages of 16 and 24 are currently enrolled in college, up from just 9% in 1950 between the ages of 20 and 24. In fact, several American presidents never went to college, opting instead to pursue work, politics, or the military. Yes! 

These most powerful men in their generation, never went to college! George Washington never had a college degree, though some sources say he enrolled for a time at the College of William and Mary where he got a surveyor’s license. John Adams however attended Harvard college.He started the legacy of Harvard graduates becoming presidents. Thomas Jefferson attended the College of William and Mary and went to study Law with his legal mentor George Wythe. James Madison delayed going to school due to poor health.

When he did eventually attend in 1769, he enrolled at what was then the College of New Jersey – now Princeton. He graduated in 1771 but stayed another year to study Hebrew and Political Philosophy. James Monroe did not graduate from College! He left school to fight in the American Revolution. Andrew Jackson never attended college! As a young man growing up in the Carolinas at the end of the 18th century. Andrew Jackson’s early education was inconsistent. As an older teenager, he decided to read Law and became a lawyer in Tennessee after two years. Martin Van Buren never attended college instead, he worked as a law clerk eventually learning enough to become a lawyer in 1803.
Zachary Taylor never attended college! 

He knew from a young age that he wanted to join the military. Instead of attending college, ne joined the army. Millard Fillmore never attended college! Abraham Lincoln never attended college! He had virtually no formal education. 

He practiced as a lawyer, but like most lawyers of that time, did not go to law school – a Law degree was not necessary for the work. Andrew Johnson started a tailoring business. He married and began his political career two years later. Theodore Roosevelt did not graduate from school (Columbia Law School). He enrolled in law school but dropped out after only one year to enter politics.

The list goes on and on What the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that YOU MUST ARISE AGAINST ALL ODDS AND AGAINST DESTINY MANIPULATORS! Determine that in 2020, no power, delay, EXCUSE or battle can derail your PURPOSE! Like Joseph, may you fulfil all your dreams! I see millions envying you because those that once LOOKED DOWN at you would soon start LOOKING UP to you! Shout Halleluyah! ODM WHEREVER YOU GO!

*ODM MOBILE APP IS FINALLY OUT! It contains 8 Languages! Wow!*
*FOR MONDAY PRAYERS TO START YOUR WEEK, Follow me daily on my instagram handle: ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe@odm*
*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of praise as led now.

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. OH, GIFT OF MY DESTINY, ARISE AND SHINE!
3. Father God, if there is any way my destiny has been MANIPULATED, RESTORE it again in Jesus name.
4. command all STAR and destiny HUNTERS; run mad concerning my STAR. RETURN whatever was taken away in Jesus name.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 1-3
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

TOPIC: HOPE FOR THE BACKSLIDER
Read Jeremiah 3:12-14

MEMORISE: Return, you backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings (Jeremiah 3:22b)

EXPOSITION

The compassionate attitude of God towards His children who have gone astray is clearly revealed in Jeremiah 3:14 : 'Return home, you wayward children, "says the Lord, "for I am your master. I will bring you back to the land of Israel - one from this town and two from that family - from wherever you are scattered'.

Sin breaches our relationship with God, but God will graciously receive those who return to Him with all humility and true contrition. He longs to take us back, and His willingness to forgive His children is infinite. No matter where we are, or what we have done, we can be confident that God will pardon us, if we forsake our sin and turn to Christ alone, for our pardon. That is the magnitude of His grace. This is the good news for the backslider!

God's loving concern for the backslider is steadfast and sure. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you (Jas. 4:8). Remember the proverbial prodigal son, how his father reabsorbed him totally, when he realised his foolishness and decided to return home to his father, notwithstanding what he would have to experience in the hands of the father, as punishment for his foolishness (Luke 15:11ff).

Do not let anything hold you back from God and His forgiveness and grace. Don't let the pleasures of sin deceive you. Also, do not let doubt or guilt hold you back, for He promises, 'If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness (1 Jn. 1:9). God remains merciful, and does not want to punish forever.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank God for His loving concern for the backslider, and for His forgiveness and grace.
2. O God, please create in me a clean heart, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
3. Pray for all backsliders in Christendom, that God will grant them the grace to return to Him with true contrition.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 13 & Luke 6

Good morning and a very pleasant day to you.
If you are not saved, then you are not safe. Accept Jesus today as your Lord and Savior.
RESTORATION TODAY

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2020.

TOPIC: *TESTIFY ABOUT GOD*

"O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people." Psalms  105:1.

*MESSAGE*
There is nothing greater than creating awareness of something that is good and valuable to humanity because information is essential to human life. It brings opportunity to those who are less privileged and to those who by chance might be beneficial of it.

Paul asks, “How can they be aware if there is no preacher?” (Romans 10:14). He is showing us the need for someone to fitness for the awareness of others who have not heard the good news.

Our text today encourages us to make known God’s deeds among the people, because they need your testimony to be inspired to believe that God can do what has never been done. The second verse says “Talk ye of His wondrous works.” (Psalm 105:2). If anyone knows what God has done for you, they will be drawn to your God and fear Him. Besides, talking about your God makes him do more for you. And moreover, your testimony is the power to overcome your enemies (Revelation 12:11).

As you go out today, have this in mind that the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Whenever you tell people of what God has done, you are also at the same time telling them what God will do again and again.

*ACTION POINT*
Your testimony is the proclamation of your faith. (1 John 5:4). Your testimony is your stronghold against Satan and the powers of darkness. God is honoured when you tell people what He has done. (Psalm 105:1).

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 105:1-2; Romans 10:7; Revelations 12:11.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Pray for God’s mighty acts and miracles to be manifested in the church;

2. Pray for God to give you the ability to witness for Him;

3. Pray that God forgives those who hold back their testimonies.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 9; Psalm 40-41; Acts 4:1-31.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM