The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 17th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 17 FEBRUARY.

HIS WORD NEVER FAILS

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 24:35).

Sometimes, there’re those who are working for the Lord, giving their time, expending energy, and resources, and then they think it’s not yielding any result in their lives.

They look at their lives and think they’re not making commensurate progress. Never allow such thoughts arise in your heart. The results of your labour of love in the Gospel may not be immediately obvious to you, but others are surely being impacted by it.

Think about it: many prophets of old, for example, didn’t see the result of their own prophecies. But we’re today enjoying some of the prophecies they gave. In their day, there must have been those who thought their prophecies were false, because some of the prophets lived and died, and their prophecies weren’t fulfilled in their day. But the truth is, in many cases, some of those prophets weren’t speaking of their days.

For instance, Joel said, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy…” (Acts 2:17). Those alive in his day didn’t know what the last days were.

They may have considered Joel’s prophecy as false. But at the appointed time, that prophecy was fulfilled. The Bible says in Acts 2:1-4 that the apostles were all sitting in one place, in one accord; then suddenly, there was a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind and it filled all the house where they were sitting and cloven tongues like fire sat on each of them and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost. Glory to God!

It took many years for the prophecy to come to pass, and the Spirit alerted Peter, who confirmed it, saying, “But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel” (Acts 2:16). Hallelujah! Never think your service in the Lord and in the Gospel is worthless, just because you think His Word to you hasn’t come to pass. Don’t be distracted; the results are there. Even the ones you’re yet to see will still happen. It doesn’t matter what anybody says or what circumstances show; remain focused and fervent, serving the Lord. Keep your gaze on Him. His Word is true and never fails.

PRAYER

Forever, O Lord, your Word is settled in heaven; from everlasting to everlasting, you’re God! Heaven and earth shall pass away, but your Word never fails. Therefore, I embrace the glorious truths you’ve spoken concerning me, and I appropriate and walk in the reality of my blessings in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 55:10-11; Matthew 24:35
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 2:23-3:1-12 & Leviticus 11-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 19:8-20 & Psalm 25-26

#TALKINGSESSION

17TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for teaching me to look into the realm of the spirit, where I see realities and not the fleeting shadows of this earthly realm. As I pray with the spirit, I am transported, away from this earthly realm where I see and apprehend my inheritance in Christ.

I am not a child of chance. God has prearranged my life for good. I walk those paths that have been laid out for me before the foundations of the world and I prosper in all my ways.

I thank You for the awesome privilege of being able to decide the quality of life that I want to live! Thank You for opening my eyes to see the limitless opportunities that abound for me in Your Word.

You’ve brought me into a life of continuous victory; nothing can put me down, because I walk in the light of my victory over the world, the devil and the circumstances of life.

I unleash the forces of prosperity, health, and victory in my life, and disallow sickness, poverty, and defeat in my home and in the lives of my loved ones, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 17TH FEBRUARY 2020

THEME: THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS

MEMORISE:

Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. Joel 3:10

READ: 2 Kings 4:18-37

4:18 And when the child was grown, it fell on a day, that he went out to his father to the reapers.  

4:19 And he said unto his father, My head, my head. And he said to a lad, Carry him to his mother.  

4:20 And when he had taken him, and brought him to his mother, he sat on her knees till noon, and then died.  

4:21 And she went up, and laid him on the bed of the man of God, and shut the door upon him, and went out.  

4:22 And she called unto her husband, and said, Send me, I pray thee, one of the young men, and one of the asses, that I may run to the man of God, and come again.  

4:23 And he said, Wherefore wilt thou go to him to day? it is neither new moon, nor sabbath. And she said, It shall be well.  

4:24 Then she saddled an ass, and said to her servant, Drive, and go forward; slack not thy riding for me, except I bid thee.  

4:25 So she went and came unto the man of God to mount Carmel. And it came to pass, when the man of God saw her afar off, that he said to Gehazi his servant, Behold, yonder is that Shunammite:  

4:26 Run now, I pray thee, to meet her, and say unto her, Is it well with thee? is it well with thy husband? is it well with the child? And she answered, It is well.  

4:27 And when she came to the man of God to the hill, she caught him by the feet: but Gehazi came near to thrust her away. And the man of God said, Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the LORD hath hid it from me, and hath not told me.  

4:28 Then she said, Did I desire a son of my lord? did I not say, Do not deceive me?  

4:29 Then he said to Gehazi, Gird up thy loins, and take my staff in thine hand, and go thy way: if thou meet any man, salute him not; and if any salute thee, answer him not again: and lay my staff upon the face of the child.  

4:30 And the mother of the child said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And he arose, and followed her.  

4:31 And Gehazi passed on before them, and laid the staff upon the face of the child; but there was neither voice, nor hearing. Wherefore he went again to meet him, and told him, saying, The child is not awaked.  

4:32 And when Elisha was come into the house, behold, the child was dead, and laid upon his bed.  

4:33 He went in therefore, and shut the door upon them twain, and prayed unto the LORD.  

4:34 And he went up, and lay upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes, and his hands upon his hands: and he stretched himself upon the child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm.  

4:35 Then he returned, and walked in the house to and fro; and went up, and stretched himself upon him: and the child sneezed seven times, and the child opened his eyes.  

4:36 And he called Gehazi, and said, Call this Shunammite. So he called her. And when she was come in unto him, he said, Take up thy son.  

4:37 Then she went in, and fell at his feet, and bowed herself to the ground, and took up her son, and went out.

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."
Proverbs 18:21

Your tongue is the most powerful part of your body. According to the Bible verse above, it can kill and as well bring to life. This is why you must be very careful how you use it. Many people don't realise how powerful the tongue is, so they kill things that should be alive in their lives and resurrect what should be dead. From now on, don't say you are poor; confess wealth. Stop saying you are sick; say you are healed. Don't speak evil about your country; speak good only. Speak positively into the lives of your children while you reject negative things. Don't refer to them as disobedient; call them obedient. Don't call them liars, thieves or prostitute; rather, always use positive words to describe them. What you say activates spirits to function; don't activate the wrong spirits in your children just because you want them to feel hurt or remorseful. Speak exactly what you want into their lives; it may be difficult, but it is worth it.

Aside from speaking into a child's life or situation, you also need to start speaking into the atmosphere. There may be no situation that you want to change with your tongue at the moment, but you can just begin to say that you and your children God has given you will live long and serve Him for the rest of your lives. You could say though a thousand may fall on your left and ten thousand on your right, not a strand of your hair will be hurt. You could also say that you will be the head and never the tail. Confess always that your tomorrow will be alright. Take a cue from the Shunamite woman in our Bible reading today. She told her husband "it shall be well" and it indeed was well with them.

Make it a habit to consistently use your tongue to speak what you want daily. Soon enough, you will see your life turn around for good and to God's glory.

ACTION POINT:

Begin to speak positive words into your life, your children's lives and every situation around you from today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Leviticus 14-15

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS

1. "Great is thy faithfulness"
O God my Father!
There is no shadow of turning with Thee:
Thou changest not, Thy compassion, they fail not,
As Thou has been Thou forever will be.

Chorus
"Great is Thy faithfulness!"
"Great is Thy faithfulness!"
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided -
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

2. Summer and winter, and spring time and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
RESTORATION TODAY

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2020.

TOPIC: *WHO ARE YOU?*

"For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:" Philippians  3:20.

*MESSAGE*
Usually when someone wants to get to know another person they've just met, they ask these three questions: 1. Who are you? 2. What do you do? 3. Where are you from? And although there is nothing wrong with asking these things, our identities as Christians are to be built on a lot more than what can be answered in three shallow questions.

If we were to truly evaluate our lives, we'd all be surprised as to where we seek most of our identity. Many believers might be astonished to realize they are seeking their worth in the world around them, and not in the Saviour who wants to breath life into our hearts. At the end of the day, the world can never offer anything remotely close to the worth and purpose of Jesus Christ. This is why there are many celebrities who have everything by worldly standards but still feel alone, depressed, and unvalued. You can't find worth in a world built on worthless values --- it's simply impossible.

What people say has no power against what God already knows. Our worth is found in God, and our identity is found in His love. You are uniquely made, destined for greatness, and have been set apart from the beginning of time (Jeremiah 1:5). While the world around you tries to fit you into the box of conformity, remember that God's yearning is for us to break that mold and be the change (Romans 12:2). Your true identity is found in He who created you, not the world that tries to manipulate you.

*ACTION POINT*
Say to yourself, "My identity is found in Christ."

*SCRIPTURES*
Romans 12:2; Jeremiah 1:5; Ephesians 2:19.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord Jesus, thank You adding value to my life;

2. Lord give me the enablement to build my life on what You say about me, not what the world says;

3. Give me the power to trust in You and serve You alone with all my heart.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 8; Psalm 38-49; Acts 3.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 17 FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION BY BEING A BLESSING

SCRIPTURE: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: Genesis 12:2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer for money is a waste of time where the lifestyle of giving is not in place.

History recorded John D. Rockefeller as the first dollar billionaire in America, and indeed the world. He was a man who started by giving the tithe of one dollar in response to the teaching of his mother; he started tithing from that day till the day of his death.

One day, he gave 140 million dollars to the university that his church was building and people asked him, how can you give such an amount of money to church? And he said, ‘God gave me the money, I am giving it back to God. What is your business? '

Rockefeller gave money for the fighting of sickness and diseases. While I was a medical student, we had the Rockefeller Foundation doing medical and humanitarian services in Nigeria – fighting river blindness, vesico-vaginal fistula and other diseases. He had died long ago but his money is still blessing his generation, and the money has not finished.

Beloved, if you want to break financial limitation and see the blessing of God in your life, existing as a blessing is another thing to do (Genesis 12:2,3, Acts 20:35). Exist as a blessing to the poor, widow, orphans, priests, missionaries and the Kingdom of God; and you are going to break the back of the spirit of wretchedness.

Prayer for money is a waste of time where the lifestyle of giving is not in place (2 Corinthians 9:6,7).

Beloved, who are you blessing? Who is feeding from your table other than you and your family? Make up your mind to be a blessing to your world.
REMEMBER THIS: Prayer for money is a waste of time where the lifestyle of giving is not in place.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Be a blessing to someone today; look around and meet the needs of someone.
2. Command every form of limitation around your life to dry up now.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to consistently be a blessing to the needy, and to Your Kingdom. Launch me into the realm of abundance Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Judges 5-8

QUOTE: If you make life meaningful and valuable for people, you will not need to struggle for money. Culled from "21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW" by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Male emperor penguins take an active role in raising their young, often going without food for months at a time to guard their mate’s eggs.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace for generosity is released upon you in the Name of Jesus Christ.
*CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, February 17, 2020.*

*TOPIC:*DON’T CONSTITUTE A STUMBLING BLOCK*

*Read Matthew 18:1-9*

*MEMORISE*

*But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea (Mark 9:42)*

*EXPOSITION*

Jesus, in answering His disciples’ question, Who is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?, called out to a child, and setting the child in the midst of the disciples, He taught that unless a person becomes humble as a child, he cannot enter into Heaven (Matt. 18:1-4). 

Jesus meant that anyone going to partake of, and enjoy the benefits of His Kingdom, now and in eternity, would have to imbibe the humility that a child exhibits. This symbolizes submitting to the Gospel in all obedience, by accepting Jesus Christ, the Author of the Gospel, as one’s personal Lord and Saviour. 

The phrase, little ones in Mark. 9:42, therefore is not a reference to a child; but refers to those who “humble themselves as this little child.”

The Bible plainly teaches that you had better not do anything that would make any Christian to stumble, and warns that it would be better that he who constitutes such stumbling block be thrown in the sea with a millstone hung around his neck. 

This immediately shows the seriousness Jesus attaches to such carelessness or deliberate action. God sees making others to fall, whether unknowingly or deliberately, as a very grievous crime. In fact, a ‘culpable homicide’, punishable, now and in eternity.

The Bible further warns that we must remove stumbling blocks that cause us to sin. This means that any relationship, practice, or activity that leads to sin should be stopped. That it would be better to go to heaven without such things than to end up in hell with loads of the things in question (Mk. 9:43-47). 

Therefore, don’t allow the devil use you to cause anyone to stumble, whether in your dressing, speech, action, etc. God doesn’t take it lightly with anyone who leads his neighbor to Satan’s net.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord Jesus, please help me with the *power* of the Holy Spirit, never to do anything that can cause my fellow humans and Christians to stumble.
2. Holy Spirit, help me to remove and overcome any stumbling block that can cause me to sin, in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, help leaders of our churches not to engage in any programme or teachings that threaten the spiritual growth of the Church.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 11 -12 & Luke 5

Good morning and happy New week. May God's goodness be ours, in Jesus name Amen
Jesus is coming soon. Be prepared!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 17TH FEBRUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: THEY NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL! – Part 2*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 18:16; 22:20-29*

Today’s 1st scripture, Vs 16, says: “A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.” It is your GIFT and not necessarily your EDUCATION that singles you out of the crowd! I read Pharmacy, but today, I am by His GRACE, a prophet, a pastor and a prophetic writer! How this booklet in your hands got to over 190 countries is still a mystery to me!

But I discovered my gift after a near-death experience! Oh! I still love Pharmacy which I rigorously studied at the great University of Ife, Nigeria! I love the art of making medicines for the sick, but due to divine instructions, I left Pharmacy over 30 years ago.

Most of the past American presidents in yesterday’s devotional had problems and they dropped out of school for one reason or the other, yet they became the presidents of the USA. Education is wonderful! Knowledge is awesome! 

But it is your gift that will make way for you in this year 2020. Make sure you DISCOVER it! Don’t waste your life, following your EDUCATION for the sake of daily bread! Use today and tomorrow’s devotional to deal with GIFT MANIPULATORS because there are powers that attack powers, that attack your gift from the day you were born! 

Do you know that million have been pushed to their education and not their gifts a quest for daily bread? They forget that it is your GIFT that MAKES ROOM and ELEVATES YOU!

Worse still, most people read courses even in school! Some people read what their parents wanted them to read! Thousands have lived and died without fulfiling what they were created to fulfil, because IT WAS NEVER DISCOVERED! THE SEMETERIES are the richest part of any country! 

It’s full of unwritten books, songs that were never sung, preachers that never preached one sermon, politicians that never ruled, doctors that never entered a hospital, businessmen and women that never scovered their trades, etc. Arise today and decree: OH, GIFT OF MY DESTINY; ARISE AND SHINE! YOU SHALL NOT BE WASTED OR MANIPULATED in Jesus name.

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up…

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. OH, GIFT OF MY DESTINY; ARISE AND SHINE! YOU SHALL NOT BE WASTED OR MANIPULATED in Jesus name.
3. Father God, if there is any way my destiny has been MANIPULATED, RESTORE it again in Jesus name.
4. I command all STAR and destiny HUNTERS; run mad concerning my STAR. RETURN whatever was taken away in Jesus name.
5. I shall not struggle to shine in 2020!
6. I shall not fulfil another person’s dream in 2020!
7. I shall not miss my GIFT in 2020.
8. LORD, take me back to the place of my GIFT. SHOW me again WHAT I was born to be!
9. My name shall never be in the register of failures on planet earth in Jesus name.
10. My GREATNESS, my GLORY, you CANNOT be MANIPULATED AGAIN! Speak out for the world to see from this day in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 4-6*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM