The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 15th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 15TH FEBRUARY.

HE’S WORKING WITH US

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen (Mark 16:20).

There have been those who were once actively involved in the Gospel, putting in everything they’ve got, but at some point, they started feeling discouraged, for one reason or the other. Some gave up altogether. It reminds of a similar case with Jesus’ disciples.

They left everything, including their businesses and careers, to follow Jesus. They were having the time of their lives, going everywhere with the Master, preaching the Gospel. Then Jesus was crucified and buried! Though He resurrected, they didn’t see Him every day as they used to.

With time, their zeal began to dissipate. They thought it was all over. Some went back to their businesses, including Peter, the great Apostle.

The Bible says, “Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee…” (John 21:3). But guess what? Jesus showed up on the shore one day, and after He had performed another miraculous sign, He said, “...Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him,

Feed my sheep” (John 21:16). In other words, He was saying to Peter, “Leave these other things; go and do what I sent you to do.” But first, they were to receive the Holy Spirit, who would enable them.

Afterward, they became more vibrant, preaching the Gospel, because it became clear to them that the Master was more with them now through the Holy Spirit than ever before: He was in them. Our theme verse says, “And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.”

It’s the same with us today; we’re not working alone. So, never be discouraged; remain passionate in preaching the Gospel, knowing that the Lord Himself is working with, in, and through you. Glory to His Name forever.

CONFESSION

I thank Christ Jesus my Lord, who has enabled me, counting me faithful in the ministry of reconciliation. I’m fortified with increased grace to proclaim the Gospel everywhere, with miracles, signs and wonders, by the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Corinthians 15:57-58; Joshua 1:9
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 1:21-45 & Leviticus 8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 18:12-23 & Psalm 21-22

#TALKINGSESSION

15TH FEBRUARY

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, Your Word is a light to my path and a lamp to my feet. My steps in life are directed and ordered by You, through the Word and Your Spirit.

I am positioned in the right place and at the right time for Your purpose. My heart rejoices at Your Word today. I am launched into higher realms of prosperity, blessings, and glory.

I walk in Your perfect will for me, because I am led by Your Spirit from within. I am full of the might and ability of the Spirit, who leads me in a perpetual victory parade.

I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I don’t know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah! My life is like a well-watered garden.

I am fruitful and productive; making progress in every area of my life. I am transformed; my life gravitates upwards and forwards, with Your wisdom, glory, and excellence radiating through me.

I deal wisely in the affairs of life, because of the consciousness of Your Word in my spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SATURDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: QUESTIONING GOD?

MEMORISE:

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? Isaiah 45:9

READ: John 11:20-33

20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.

21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

28 And when she had so said, she went her way, and called Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth for thee.

29 As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came unto him.

30 Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in that place where Martha met him.

31 The Jews then which were with her in the house, and comforted her, when they saw Mary, that she rose up hastily and went out, followed her, saying, She goeth unto the grave to weep there.

32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.

I am always surprised when I see people question God. Usually, they ask “Why me?”

But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased. Psalm 115:3

God id sovereign, He does as He pleases. If the kings of small towns or villages in Yorubaland could be called ‘kabio o si’, which means ‘None can question you’, how much more the King of the entire Universe- the One who laid the foundations of the earth and created all thing? It is a complete insult to question God.

Oen man who questioned God in the Bible Job. He had suffered a lot: he lost his children and all his wealth in a day. To make matters worse, incurable diseases showed up on his body and even his wife turned against. It is strange that all these happened to him despite God testifying that he was a perfect and upright man (Job 1:8). It was so frustrating for him that his questions occupy several chapters in the book of Job. You may think his actions could be justified given all he had been through but God didn’t take it lightly. Like He is keeping quiet for most of the people questioning Him now, God didn’t say anything to Job until chapter 38. By the time He was through with His response, it was Job’s turn keep quiet. He was dumbfounded and afraid, realizing the might of the One he had been questioning all along.

God is not your peer- stop questioning Him. He can see what you are going through and He cares. Instead of questioning Him, why not go to Him in prayer and supplication? In our Bible reading today, you will observe that neither Mary nor Martha queried Jesus in spite of their anguish. Rather, they worshipped and honored Him. Little wonder Jesus responded to their tears with compassion and raised their brother from death. He cannot ignore the tears of His children. Cry to Him for help. Ask Him for a way out of the situation, call other believers to pray with you, and you will begin to see changes in your situation.

KEY POINT:

Questioning God is only a waste of time and an insult to the Most High.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 8-10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 1:  ALL HAIL THE POWER.

1. All hail the power of Jesus' name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
bring forth the royal diadem,
and crown him Lord of all.
Bring forth the royal diadem,

2. Ye chosen seed of Israel's race,
ye ransomed from the fall,
hail him who saves you by his grace,
Hail him who saves you by his grace,

3. Sinners, whose love can ne'er forget
the wormwood and the gall,
go spread your trophies at his feet,
Go spread your trophies at his feet,

4. Let every kindred, every tribe
on this terrestrial ball,
to him all majesty ascribe,
To him all majesty ascribe,

5. Crown him, ye martyrs of your God,
who from his altar call;
extol the Stem of Jesse's Rod,
Extol the Stem of Jesse's Rod,

6. O that with yonder sacred throng
we at his feet may fall!
We'll join the everlasting song,
We'll join the everlasting song,
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SATURDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*LOVE YOURSELF⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“…Love your neighbor as yourself.” 
_*(Matthew 22:39, NIV)*_

_*Matthew 22:39 KJV*_
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
*JESUS* said that if you don’t love yourself in a healthy way, you will never be able to love others in the way that you should. This is why some people don’t have good relationships. If you don’t get along with yourself, you’ll never get along with others. We all have weaknesses, shortcomings, and things that we wish were different. But if you see yourself as less than, not talented, and not valuable, you will become exactly that. If you feel unattractive on the inside, you will convey feelings of unattractiveness. That’s going to push people away. You carry yourself the way you see yourself.

People see you the way you see yourself. Perhaps if you quit focusing on your flaws and start loving yourself in a healthy way, being proud of who GOD made you to be, then as you send out these different messages, it’s going to bring new opportunities, new relationships, and new levels of GOD’s favor.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for uniquely designing me with gifts, talents, and abilities to enjoy life and accomplish Your will. Help me to love myself with all my weaknesses, shortcomings, and things I wish were different. I celebrate who I am. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 15TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: SECRETS OF GOD’S POWER

SCRIPTURE: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. Acts 10:38

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Faith is a switch of power.

The power of God is the major tool for the preservation of the lives and destinies of God’s people. It is by God’s power that appointment with death is cancelled. So, the matter of being a carrier of God’s power in our generation is crucial to every child of God.

Now, what is the secret of God’s power?
1. The Presence of God (Acts 10:38)
If you bring a 9-inch nail close to a magnet, the magnet will magnetize it. And when the 9-inch nail remains on the magnet for a while, and you remove it and take it close to a needle, the nail will magnetize the needle. Now, what happened to the nail? By being in close proximity with the magnetic field of the magnet, it acquired magnetic capacity, and became magnetic.

Similarly, when you get close to God and remain close to Him, you acquire His Nature. And a major component of His Nature is insurmountable power. When you step out and the devil, witches or wizards see you, they would think they are seeing God. So, the Presence of God is very critical for power.
2. The Knowledge of God (Daniel 11:32). The knowledge of God is doorway to power. The more you know God, the more you acquire power.
3. The fullness of the Spirit. Acts 1:8 says, But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you….The secret of power is the Holy Spirit.
4. The vibrancy of faith. Faith that is alive activates power. We are kept by power through faith (1 Peter 1:5). Faith is a switch of power; the power of God flows in the direction of faith. Audacious faith quenches the fiery darts of the wicked (Ephesians 6:16).
Beloved, I see you operating in an unusual dimension of power as you act on the keys outlined above.

REMEMBER THIS: Faith is a switch of power.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Increase your faith level by spending time on God’s Word; trust God to reveal the light in His Word to you.
2. Constantly live in an atmosphere that is saturated with God’s Presence through live or recorded worships.
3. Pray in the Spirit abundantly.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PRESERVED BY THE WORD
PRAYER: Lord, my life is in Your Hands and I am surrounded by Your Power. I shall fulfil my days and complete my life’s assignment on earth, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Joshua 21-24.
QUOTE: The closer you get to God, the more secured your life will be. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: An octopus has three hearts.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I prophesy fresh addiction to God’s Presence for you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL 

BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: WHEN I QUESTIONED HIM IN THE PIT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (GENESIS 37:18-24; PSALM 40:2-3)

Welcome to today’s devotional! Someone has said: “New Beginnings Are Often Disguised As Painful Endings!” Every closed door is a new door as far as God is concerned because all things work together for good to them that love God – Romans 8:28! 

EVERYTHING THAT YOU CALL SETBACK IS A SET-UP FOR YOU BY GOD FOR A COMEBACK! Nothing just happens! Everything God allows to happen in your life is for a purpose.

Most times you will not understand what your God is up to until He finishes and perfects all that concerns you. In-between the PIT and the PALACE, in-between where you are and where you are supposed to be, yes, in-between the JOURNEY and the DESTINATION, Oh! *In-between the RACE and the RAISE, sometimes HELL can show up!* Even in this Divine Elevation year, sometimes, for you to be elevated, you have to be in some PITS of life like Joseph. Afterall, it is only a man who is inside a deep well that needs an instrument to LIFT him out of the well.

In the same vein, when God is set to elevate you, He may pass you through a HORRIBLE and TERRIBLE PIT or through an ugly BATTLE YOU THINK will consume you! I, Dr Chris, have never been promoted in life and ministry without a terrifying battle! NEVER!

Each ELEVATION I have enjoyed came through a season of MIRy CLAY battles (battles that cannot be explained). One day I asked the LORD: "Why all these battles? Am I the only man of God in my country? Why are my battles uncommon?" I was expecting Him to pet me, but His reply was: *“I KNEW YOU FROM THE WOMB! OTHERS MIGHT BE MINISTRY-MATES, but they are not Your GRACE-MATES! MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU!"* 

That’s why David exclaimed: “He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings” (Today’s second scripture).

Joseph might have thought that the PIT was his last bus-stop! It is a PIT because it is deep, lonely, dark, dangerous and the only way to see light in a PIT BATTLE IS TO LOOK UP! In 2020, LOOK UP! Make Psalm 121 your daily song! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that:

1. THE PIT IS NOT YOUR CEMETERY. You are coming out! Shout 7 times: I AM COMING OUT!
2. NO PIT IS BIG ENOUGH TO SWALLOW UP YOUR DESTINY: No allowed battle is bigger than your STAR!
3. The PIT is only a chapter in your bestseller biography that will shake the world! Oh, I see many chapters ahead and they are full of dancing, new songs, uncommon testimonies and enemies bowing down to you…. (To be continued tomorrow).
Be at the Great International Asaba Special Anointing Service today.* Time: 6.00 pm. Venue: CENOTAPH. Theme: *“ALL SATANIC CAGES MUST BURN: THE HERO IN ME MUST RISE!”

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Thank you, LORD that no BATTLE will consume me!
3. My Father, my Father, take my feet OUT of the MIRY CLAY battles of 2020.
4. *NO PIT SHALL BE MY CEMETERY this year!* I receive the LADDER (GRACE) out of every PIT in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: NUMBERS 31-33
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, February 15, 2020.

TOPIC: KEEP CHOOSEN LIFE

Read Deuteronomy 30:15-16

MEMORISE: See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil, in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep his commandments, His statutes, and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and the Lord your God will bless you in the decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land which you go to possess (Deuteronomy 30:15-16)

EXPOSITION

There are many decisions in life that can be made for us, but when it comes to certain decisions, we are on our own. The decision to make Jesus our personal Saviour and Lord is something no one can decide for us. People can pray for, and encourage us all day, but they can't choose for us. In the same way, the decision to let go of the past and move forward, or the decision to take the leap and do what God has placed within us to do, is ours alone. No one can choose life for us. 

Everyday, He sets before us, life and death, and then tells us, “choose life!” that both you and your seeds may live.

The fact that we are seeing so much evil in the world today, is a result of the choices people are making. And while you can't do anything about their choices, you can certainly do something about yours. Every time you choose God's way of handling situations in your way, you are choosing life. Every time you accept the challenge the Holy Spirit gives you, you are choosing life.

Don't worry about whether you will finish strong and fulfil God's purpose and plan. People who are walking powerfully in the grace of God no longer worry about these things. They just keep on taking one step of faith, at a time, one obedient act, at a time, and one day, at a time. They keep choosing life, and stand the chance in the Lord to enjoy all of His greatness and goodness, now and it eternity. Choose life, today!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank You Lord, for speaking directly to my heart. Forgive all the wrong choices I have made till date.
2. Thank You Lord, for giving me strength for living; I choose life today in Jesus name.
3. Guide the believers, O Lord, to set their priorities right as they embark on the Christian race.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 7-8 & Luke 3.

Good morning and happy weekend.
Remember Jesus is coming soon. Stay prepared.
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM