The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 16th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 16TH FEBRUARY.

WISDOM FOR WEALTH

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth…
(Deuteronomy 8:18).

Ecclesiastes 2:26 (GNB) says, “God gives wisdom, knowledge, and happiness to those who please him, but he makes sinners work, earning and saving, so that what they get can be given to those who please him. It is all useless. It is like chasing the wind.” This is the description of the so-called prosperity of the heathen; he’s nose-to-the-grindstone, struggling and toiling to make more money; but God says, “It’s all useless. It’s like chasing the wind.”

However, to the righteous, He gives wisdom, knowledge and joy; wisdom for wealth. Wisdom gives you the power to get wealth; wealth without travail. The word, “get” in our theme verse is the Hebrew, “asah” and it means power to produce, create, or make wealth.

That means there’s power to do it. There’s a difference between the wealth made by sinners and the wealth produced through the power of God’s Spirit. It’s the reason you should never be envious of nonChristians who seem to have lots of money, because the wisdom of God—the power for wealth—is available to you and guides you in true prosperity.

Become wisdom-conscious. 1 Corinthians 1:30 says Christ has been made unto you wisdom. Love and embrace wisdom, and He’ll show you visions of the businesses and things you should do to multiply your resources. Suddenly, you’d find that the thoughts that come to you are thoughts that beat the economics and economies of this world, because they emanate from the active wisdom of God deep within your spirit.

That’s what the Bible says: “For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures” (Proverbs 8:11-12; 18-21). Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Lord, thank you for granting me the wisdom, power and ability to make wealth. You’ve divinely enabled me to walk in prosperity, greatness, health, success, and victory forevermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ecclesiastes 2:26; Proverbs 10:22 NIV; Psalm 1:1-3
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 2:1-22 & Leviticus 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Psalm 23-24

#TALKINGSESSION

16TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the revelation of Your Word to my spirit today. I triumph always and in every place, by the power of the Holy Ghost, and the shout of rejoicing is forever in my mouth.

Thank You for the comfort of the scriptures. I am a victor for life. All things are working together for my good, because I love You, and I am called according to Your purpose.

I face life’s circumstances head-on, with the smile of a victor, knowing that nothing can stand against me successfully, because the greater One lives in me! Your wisdom works in me to know what to do at all times.

I am the light of the world, and my light shines ever so brightly. I bring peace, harmony, deliverance, and righteousness to men’s lives everywhere, because I am the seed of Jesus Christ, His partner in soul-winning.

Through the help of the Holy Spirit, I am turning men and women from darkness to light, and to become partakers of God’s grace and love. Thank You for imparting faith to my spirit through the Word.

I use my faith today by my corresponding actions and verbal expressions, in line with Your infallible and eternal Word. Thus, I live above the adversary and all adversities of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SUNDAY 16TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: NO LONGER A MISTAKE.

MEMORISE:

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 2 Timothy 2:19

READ: 2 Peter 2:20-22

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Indeed, I was puzzled when I first saw David described as a man after God’s heart. This was someone who had committed grave sins that made God angry. How could he then be a man after God’s heart? When I studied about David, I realized that he never repeated the same offence. Every time he offended God, he would become very sorrowful, genuinely repent and completely stay off that offense forever.

Once, he counted the Israelites when he shouldn’t have and God was angry with him. David repented and never did so again. Another time, he stayed back from war when kings were to be at the warfront. In his idleness, he slept with another man’s wife and to cover his tracks, killed him. The moment God confronted him, with his sin, he became repentant and never missed any war again until he was old and weak. David was a man after God’s heart because he never repeated the same mistake. Today, unlike David, many Christians have made a habit of repeating mistakes. They commit a sin, ask for forgiveness, and days later, return to it. When the Pastor ask why they keep backsliding, they claim they cannot help it. God is not mocked. No one can be tempted beyond their capacity to resist (1 Corinthians 10:13).

If you truly resolve in your heart not to commit sin against, you would not. You don’t want to commit fornication anymore, yet you keep staying alone in an enclosed place with the opposite sex. You don’t want to steal the money kept in your care by the organization again, yet you count it alone without a witness. Don’t fool yourself, if you came across a rabid dog and managed escape, wouldn’t you take an alternative route next time.

“Abstain from all appearance of evil.”  1 Thessalonians 5:22

Once you can recognize anything that could lead to evil, the Lord says flee! Don’t join the multitude to commit sin. If it happened once, repent and forsake it. Don’t let it happen again.

ACTION POINT:

Make a list of those things that often make you sin and begin to avoid them from today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 11-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12:  I AM THINE O LORD.

I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
  And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith,
  And be closer drawn to Thee.

Draw me nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
      To the cross where Thou hast died;
    Draw me nearer, nearer, nearer, blessed Lord,
        To Thy precious, bleeding side.

Consecrate me now to Thy service, Lord,
  By the pow'r of grace divine;
Let my soul look up with a steadfast hope,
  And my will be lost in Thine.

O the pure delight of a single hour
  That before Thy throne I spend,
When I kneel in prayer, and with Thee, my God,
  I commune as friend with friend!

There are depths of love that I yet may know
  Ere Thee face to face I see;
There are heights of joy that I yet may reach
  Ere I rest in peace with Thee.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 16 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*DARE TO ASK BIG⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” 
_*(Matthew 21:22, NKJV)*_

*_Matthew 21:22 KJV*_
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
When GOD laid out the plan for your life, He didn’t just put into it what you need to get by and endure until the end. He put more than enough in it. He’s a GOD of abundance. We see this all through the Scripture. David says, “My cup runs over.” He had an abundance, more than he needed. Yes, we should thank GOD that our needs are supplied, but don’t settle there. He is a more-than-enough GOD. He wants you to have an abundance so you can be a blessing to those around you.

Are you asking for the abundant, overflowing, more-than-enough life that GOD has for you? GOD says you are to reign in life, that whatever you touch will prosper and succeed. Don’t pray to just get  by. Dare to ask big. Ask for what GOD has promised you. Ask Him for new levels. Ask Him for explosive blessings. Ask Him to propel you into your purpose.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for Your grace, favor, and mercy. Thank You for being the GOD of overflow! I am asking You for the more-than-enough life that You have promised. I believe that You will give me the desires of my heart, and my cup will run over. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 16TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION
SCRIPTURE: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life.

Different things take people to God’s presence in search of solution. To some people, it is a search for healing and deliverance, to others, it is their hunger for God and the desperation for an encounter with the atmosphere of God’s love, glory and power.

And there are also those who come to God’s presence because their financial life is sick; they are stranded in life, struggling but nothing to show. And when someone’s financial life is sick or grounded, it could bring distraction to his service to God.

So, today we are dealing with how to break financial limitations. Now, if you want to be connected to the resources of God and break financial limitations over your life, what do you do?

1. Put God first in life (Matthew 6:33)
To put God first in life implies making God the most important consideration in your life’s decisions. It means that God is more important to you than anything and anyone under heaven.
2. Know God’s will for your finances.

What is the Will of God for you? Job 36:11 says, If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures. Scriptures like Psalm 35:27, Psalm 37:25, 26 corroborate this. The knowledge of His Will is the guarantee of your win in life.

3. Maintain the abundance mind-set (Proverbs 23:7, Proverbs 21:5, Ephesians 3:20). What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life. Your picture determines your future; your mentality determines your reality.

4. Possess Kingdom vision. Psalm 132:1-5 tells us how David declared that he would not sleep until he builds a house for God and God released to him stupendous supplies (1 Chronicles 29:2,3).
My counsel is: make up your mind to put God first in your life, know God’s will for your finances, maintain the abundance mind-set and possess Kingdom vision in order to break financial limitation and exist in supernatural abundance.

REMEMBER THIS: What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Put God first in all you do.
2. Invest in God’s Kingdom project and in people’s lives.
3. Think prosperity, behave it and live it.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the finished work of Calvary for my financial liberty. I cannot be poor! Nothing can stop my prosperity in Jesus’ Name!
DAILY BIBLE READING: Judges 1-4

QUOTE: When a man begins to look for whom to get money from, he has decided to look away from God. Culled from 21 Uncommon Keys to Financial Overflow by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Butterflies taste with their feet.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I break the spell of financial bondage and scarcity in your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 16TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THEY NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL – Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (GEN 50: 15-26; PROVERBS 18:16)

In the USA, more than 66% of high school graduates between the ages of 16 and 24 are currently enrolled in college, up from just 9% in 1950 between the ages of 20 and 24. 

In fact, several American presidents never went to college, opting instead to pursue work, politics, or the military. Yes! These most powerful men in their generation, never went to college! George Washington never had a college degree, though some sources say he enrolled for a time at the College of William and Mary where he got a surveyor’s license.

John Adams however attended Harvard college. He started the legacy of Harvard graduates becoming presidents. Thomas Jefferson attended the College of William and Mary and went to study Law with his legal mentor George Wythe. James Madison delayed going to school due to poor health.

When he did eventually attend in 1769, he enrolled at what was then the College of New Jersey – now Princeton. He graduated in 1771 but stayed another year to study Hebrew and Political Philosophy. James Monroe did not graduate from College! He left school to fight in the American Revolution. Andrew Jackson never attended college! As a young man growing up in the Carolinas at the end of the 18th century.

Andrew Jackson’s early education was inconsistent. As an older teenager, he decided to read Law and became a lawyer in Tennessee after two years. Martin Van Buren never attended college instead, he worked as a law clerk eventually learning enough to become a lawyer in 1803.

Zachary Taylor never attended college! He knew from a young age that he wanted to join the military. Instead of attending college, ne joined the army. Millard Fillmore never attended college! Abraham Lincoln never attended college! He had virtually no formal education. He practiced as a lawyer, but like most lawyers of that time, did not go to law school – a Law degree was not necessary for the work.

Andrew Johnson started a tailoring business. He married and began his political career two years later. Theodore Roosevelt did not graduate from school (Columbia Law School). He enrolled in law school but dropped out after only one year to enter politics.

The list goes on and on What the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that YOU MUST ARISE AGAINST ALL ODDS AND AGAINST DESTINY MANIPULATORS! Determine that in 2020, no power, delay, EXCUSE or battle can derail your PURPOSE! Like Joseph, may you fulfil all your dreams! I see millions envying you because those that once LOOKED DOWN at you would soon start LOOKING UP to you! Shout Halleluyah! ODM WHEREVER YOU GO!

ODM MOBILE APP IS FINALLY OUT! It contains 8 Languages! Wow!
FOR MONDAY PRAYERS TO START YOUR WEEK, Follow me daily on my instagram handle: ourdailymanna_bishopchris, my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe@odm

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led now.

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. OH, GIFT OF MY DESTINY, ARISE AND SHINE!
3. Father God, if there is any way my destiny has been MANIPULATED, RESTORE it again in Jesus name.
4. command all STAR and destiny HUNTERS; run mad concerning my STAR. RETURN whatever was taken away in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (DEUT. 1-3)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, February 16, 2020

TOPIC: HOW IS YOUR FAITH?

Read Matthew 17:14-20

MEMORISE: Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, "Why could we not cast it out?" So Jesus said to them, 'Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,’ and It will move; and nothing will be Impossible for you" (Matthew 17:19-20)

EXPOSITION

The disciples although, had been given the authority to heal (Lk 9:1), were unable to drive out the demon in the demon-possessed boy, and they asked Jesus why. He answered them, 'Because of your unbelief'. He pointed to their lack of faith. 

Although, it is the power of God, not our faith, that moves mountains, faith must be present, to do so. Perhaps, the disciples had tried to drive out
the demon with their own ability, rather than God's. They had relied on what they thought they could do (cf. Zech. 4:6; Rom. 9:16).

There is great power in even a little faith when God is with us. Jesus said, the only way we can do anything that will produce result, is to remain close to Him, for without, outside, or aside Him, we can do nothing (Jn. 15:5). 

If we feel weak or powerless as Christians, we should examine our faith/level of trust in Him,’ making sure we are trusting not in our own abilities to produce results, but His own power and enablement (Jn. 14:12; Phil. 4:13). If we are facing any challenge that seems as big and immovable as a mountain, let us take away our eyes from the mountain and look to Jesus, for more faith.

Immediately, the father of the child turned his attention to Jesus and cried out in tears, 'Lord, I believe, help my unbelief!' (Mk. 9:24). Then Jesus answered and said, "O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? 

Bring him here to Me" (Matt. 17:17). How is your faith in Christ Jesus - working faith? Where and who do you turn to when you are billowed against by the storms of life? It pays you to keep looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith (Heb. 12:2), for those who look unto Him are never ashamed (Psa. 34:5).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, give me the grace to always depend on Your power; and not my ability, in all I do.
2. My Lord and Savior, the grace to always remain close to You as a branch, so that my efforts will produce results, grant me, in Jesus' name.
3. Father, grant all Christians the grace to always look away from mountains and grants, to You whenever we face challenges of life, in Jesus name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 9 - 10 & Luke 4
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
14 hrs · Public

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM