The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 14th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY.

GOD’S POWER IS DIRECTIONAL

But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea (Exodus 14:16).

Once, while still a young secondary school student, I was ministering at another school to some 500 young people. Standing in front of them, I said, “How many of you want to receive the Holy Spirit?”

Everybody’s hand went up. So, I said, “Alright, in the Name of Jesus, receive the Holy Spirit!” I waited, but nothing happened. I prayed again and I waited; yet, nothing happened. At this time, I needed to know from the Lord, what exactly I was supposed to do. So, I asked everyone to talk to the Lord in prayer, and while they were at it, I too was consulting with the Lord.

I said, “Lord, I just prayed that they receive the Holy Spirit, and nothing has happened. What am I supposed to do?” Then, very quickly, He said to me, “Pray again, and touch the person closest to you”; and I said, “Thank you, Lord!” Then I calmed the congregation, and said, “Receive the Holy Ghost!” and went ahead to touch the person closest to me. Straightaway, the entire hall of young people went under the power, and were filled with the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues everywhere!

Here’s the lesson from that experience: God’s power is directional. As read in our theme verse, God said to Moses, “…stretch out thine hand over the sea….” Why? It’s because the power of God can be directed. Also, when Peter and John ministered to the man at the gate of the temple called Beautiful, the Bible says Peter set his gaze on the man (Acts 3:4); he directed the power of God at him, and a miracle ensued.

Whenever you’re required to stretch your hands in a certain direction or God’s people stretch their hands towards you in prayer, never take it lightly. There’s something about our hands. When we stretch our hands towards nations, cities, people or even situations and circumstances, there’s a profuse effusion of divine power, emitting from us like missiles. If it’s towards an individual, there’s an impartation of special grace, healing or whatever blessing we’re imparting at the time. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your power that’s working tremendously in and through me. I pray for your children around the world who are in distress and pain, that they’re relieved by the power of your Spirit. Your power is transmitted to them even now, to strengthen their faith for the miraculous, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Exodus 7:19; Acts 3:3-6 CEV; Exodus 17:10-13
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 1:1-20 & Leviticus 6-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 18:1-11 & Psalm 19-20

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN .

I affirm that the Lord God is the source of my prosperity! He’s given me all things freely to enjoy. And I am living from a position of rest, knowing that I am a joint-heir with Christ.

I am crucified with Christ; it’s no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

His righteousness in my spirit is expressed on the outside; it’s natural for me to live right and fulfil the will of the Father, because of His righteousness in my spirit.

I am established in His righteousness, planted in the house of the Lord; therefore, I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! I bring forth fruit in season, and out of season because I am like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom. I know who I am, and what belongs to me.

I am Abraham’s seed, an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. Christ is in me; in Him, I live and move and have my being. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

Satan and the world are under my feet. Hallelujah! Faith is stirred in my heart even now, and I am strengthened in my spirit and positioned for the life of endless victories and possibilities.

I walk in victory, divine health, and prosperity, and my life gravitates upwards and forward only, from glory to glory. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: PRAYERS FOR MARRIAGES.

MEMORISE:

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

READ: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

PRAYERS

1. Father, thank You for instituting marriage, thank You for giving me such a wonderful spouse. I adore You for making us meet each other and get married.

2. Father, make me a better husband/wife to my wife/husband.

3. Father, let the purpose for which You brought us together come to pass.

4. Father, give us as a couple wisdom to raise a godly family.

5. Father, provide for all the needs of my family (mention the needs).

6. Father, every generational curse- either from my linage or from my spouse’, destroy it today in the mighty name of Jesus.

7. Father, give us as a couple long lives. Don’t let us die young; let us fulfil Your purpose for our lives.

8. Husband: “Father, help me to love my wife like You love the Church.”
Wife: “Father, help me to submit to my husband as my head.”

9. Father, let every force breaking marriages fail over my marriage.

10. Father, wherever my spouse is weak, give me strength to lift him/her.

11. Father, make my marriage a godly model for other marriages to follow in the mighty name of Jesus.

12. Special prayer request for your marriage.

I stand with you in agreement today and pray that God will grant your request in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Lord, please help us as a couple to love You more and more with each passing day.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 5-7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 22:  OH LORD MY GOD!.

1. O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder, 
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, 
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

Chorus:
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee, 
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee, 
How great Thou art, How great Thou art! 

2. When through the woods, and forest glades I wander, 
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees.
When I look down, from lofty mountain grandeur
And see the brook, and feel the gentle breeze.

3. And when I think, that God, His Son not sparing; 
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in; 
That on a Cross, my burdens gladly bearing, 
He bled and died to take away my sin.

4. When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation, 
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart.
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration, 
And then proclaim: "My God, how great Thou art!"
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2020.

TOPIC: *OUR PRAYER ANSWERING GOD*

"O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come." Psalms 65:2.

*MESSAGE*
We all have needs --- every single one of us. In fact, everyone has got some personal requests and consciously or unconsciously, we go to God with them --- believers and unbelievers alike. Howerver, it goes without saying that not many people see their needs met or the desires of their heart fulfilled.

The psalmist describes God (in Psalm 65:2) as the One “that hears prayers, unto Whom all flesh shall come” --- and that is an apt description of God. Surely, He hears our prayers and knows the deepest desires of our heart. Surely, He answers prayers exceedingly, abundantly and above our requests (Ephesians 3:20). In his sovereign love, He has answered the prayers of both believers and unbelievers at various times in the past and He will still continue to do so for He is God alone, and He alone is God.

For believers, however, we have an even better deal! We can enjoy the unwavering assurance of answered prayers! Is that even possible? The Bible’s answer is a resounding YES! For as many as are God’s children, He gives the promise: “Call unto me, and I will answer thee…” (Jeremiah 33:3). What are you waiting for?

*ACTION POINT*
Whatever you say to God in prayers today and henceforth, have the assurance that He always hears His children.

*SCRIPTURES*
Psalm 66:19; 102:17; 145:18-19.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for reassuring me that You always listen when I talk to You;

2. Lord, I ask for Your abundant provision today and always in the name of Jesus;

3. Lord, I surrender every area of my heart and mind to You in the name of Jesus

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 4; Psalm 34; Acts 1.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THE CANCELLED APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH

SCRIPTURE: Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die. Psalm 79:11

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you walk in power, you are not under any obligation to keep a satanic appointment.

Sometime ago, before one of our major conferences, I encountered one green-eyed demon in the dream of the night who gave himself, not me, a deadline to live; he gave himself the time he would die. When I woke up, I trashed the dream. And to confirm how useless that dream was, I did not tell my wife anything about it. Such a dream is too inconsequential, infinitesimally insignificant to be considered a matter. 

The date came and passed very well before I told my wife. The devil was so mesmerised. That was an appointment with death that was cancelled.
There is something they call satanic hit list – the list of people to be eliminated by the devil. There are people against whom witches have planned in their covens or occult realms that within so and so time they would die but such appointments against you are scattered in Jesus’ Name.

Beloved, the power of God is what cancels appointments with death; it delivers God’s people from every demonic appointment with death. The scripture says, …according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die (Psalm 79:11). So, when you walk in power, you are not under any obligation to keep satanic appointments.

I declare that every demonic schedule they have given you in the realm of the spirit is hereby cancelled, in Jesus’ Name!

REMEMBER THIS: When you walk in power, you are not under any obligation to keep a satanic appointment.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Always believe that you are not an easily wastable material.
2. Connect to the preservation power of God’s Word continually.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PRESERVED BY HIS POWER
PRAYER: O Lord, thank You for the privilege of walking in Power. By Your Power Lord, I have no appointment with the devil and his agenda. I shall fulfil my days in the land of the living, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Joshua 17-20
QUOTE: No devil can find a person whom God hides. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Limits of the universe have never been discovered. But as large as it is, the God that we serve is bigger. The heaven declares the glory of God because the vastness of the heaven declares the vastness of our God
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Every appointment of death for you or anyone related, connected or associated with you is cancelled in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: WHEN I QUESTIONED HIM IN THE PIT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (GENESIS 37:18-24; PSALM 40:2-3)

Welcome to today’s devotional! Someone has said: “New Beginnings Are Often Disguised As Painful Endings!” Every closed door is a new door as far as God is concerned because all things work together for good to them that love God – Romans 8:28! 

EVERYTHING THAT YOU CALL SETBACK IS A SET-UP FOR YOU BY GOD FOR A COMEBACK! Nothing just happens! Everything God allows to happen in your life is for a purpose.

Most times you will not understand what your God is up to until He finishes and perfects all that concerns you. In-between the PIT and the PALACE, in-between where you are and where you are supposed to be, yes, in-between the JOURNEY and the DESTINATION, Oh! *In-between the RACE and the RAISE, sometimes HELL can show up!* Even in this Divine Elevation year, sometimes, for you to be elevated, you have to be in some PITS of life like Joseph. Afterall, it is only a man who is inside a deep well that needs an instrument to LIFT him out of the well.

In the same vein, when God is set to elevate you, He may pass you through a HORRIBLE and TERRIBLE PIT or through an ugly BATTLE YOU THINK will consume you! I, Dr Chris, have never been promoted in life and ministry without a terrifying battle! NEVER!

Each ELEVATION I have enjoyed came through a season of MIRy CLAY battles (battles that cannot be explained). One day I asked the LORD: "Why all these battles? Am I the only man of God in my country? Why are my battles uncommon?" I was expecting Him to pet me, but His reply was: *“I KNEW YOU FROM THE WOMB! OTHERS MIGHT BE MINISTRY-MATES, but they are not Your GRACE-MATES! MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU!"* That’s why David exclaimed: “He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings” (Today’s second scripture).

Joseph might have thought that the PIT was his last bus-stop! It is a PIT because it is deep, lonely, dark, dangerous and the only way to see light in a PIT BATTLE IS TO LOOK UP! In 2020, LOOK UP! Make Psalm 121 your daily song! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that:

1. THE PIT IS NOT YOUR CEMETERY. You are coming out! Shout 7 times: I AM COMING OUT!
2. NO PIT IS BIG ENOUGH TO SWALLOW UP YOUR DESTINY: No allowed battle is bigger than your STAR!
3. The PIT is only a chapter in your bestseller biography that will shake the world! Oh, I see many chapters ahead and they are full of dancing, new songs, uncommon testimonies and enemies bowing down to you…. (To be continued tomorrow).

Be at the Great International Asaba Special Anointing Service today.* Time: 6.00 pm. Venue: CENOTAPH. Theme: *“ALL SATANIC CAGES MUST BURN: THE HERO IN ME MUST RISE!”

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Thank you, LORD that no BATTLE will consume me!
3. My Father, my Father, take my feet OUT of the MIRY CLAY battles of 2020.
4. *NO PIT SHALL BE MY CEMETERY this year!* I receive the LADDER (GRACE) out of every PIT in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: NUMBERS 31-33
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, February 14, 2020
- Saint Valentine's Day

TOPIC: PAINS AND GAINS OF SINGLES
Read Genesis 24:57-67

57. And they said, We will call the damsel, and enquire at her mouth.
58. And they called Rebekah, and said unto her, Wilt thou go with this man? And she said, I will go.
59. And they sent away Rebekah their sister, and her nurse, and Abraham's servant, and his men.
60. And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.
61. And Rebekah arose, and her damsels, and they rode upon the camels, and followed the man: and the servant took Rebekah, and went his way.
62. And Isaac came from the way of the well Lahairoi; for he dwelt in the south country.
63. And Isaac went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, the camels were coming.
64. And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she lighted off the camel.
65. For she had said unto the servant, What man is this that walketh in the field to meet us? And the servant had said, It is my master: therefore she took a vail, and covered herself.
66. And the servant told Isaac all things that he had done.
67. And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

MEMORISE: Then Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent; and he took Rebekah and she became his wife, and he loved her. So Isaac was comforted after his mother's death (Genesis 24:67)

EXPOSITION

Being a single Christian brother, or sister, is God-ordained, as well as being married Christian brother, or sister. Both must not be joked with, but be taken with all seriousness. Being single has some things that look like pains. One of such is loneliness. This can be a serious internal disturbance, especially, if one is up to marriageable age. 

The solace here for all singles is that, you may be lonely but never alone; Jesus is with you. Apart from loneliness, coping with temptations to misbehave cannot be overemphasised, concerning singles. Since, you are yet to marry, the devil will strategically place some oppose sex around you. 

But with Holy Spirit filling you and coupled with prayers and watchfulness, you will surmount this. This should guide the youth as St. Valentine's day is being celebrated globally. They should beware of those ungodly momentary sexual enjoyments that can truncate their future.

The pains should not becloud the gains. It is a time you have all the time to prepare for future challenges. You have at your disposal, time to pray, anytime any day, at home or elsewhere, without disturbance of any kind. Your obligation/
expenditure are greatly limited, if you are yet to marry. And you must save hugely. Read Paul's counsel 1 Cor. 7:8,9,24-25).

Single's time, as a Christian, is also a time to prepare for the ministry. Or are you surprised you are told you have got a ministry? Yes, you do! So, use your single days as a believer to prepare adequately for the task ahead (cf. Col. 4:17).

If God calls you to ministry while still unmarried, how lucky are you! The reason is that, you have more time for preparation than when you are married. So, dear young brother/sister, single periods can be painful, yet they become gainful at the end, if the time had been judiciously invested. Stay blessed.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O God, help our marriageable youths waiting for Your will to understand and acknowledge that it is worth the waiting.
2. Lord, rid our churches, ministers and members of the sins of fornication and adultery.
3. O God, help Your Church to be more alive to You.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 5 - 6 & Luke 2

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM