The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 13th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 13TH FEBRUARY.

EXCEL IN THE GRACE OF GIVING

But just as you excel in everything-- in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us--see that you also excel in this grace of giving (2 Corinthians 8:7 NIV).

Every Christian is supposed to be passionate about God’s work, and put their resources into the push and spread of the Gospel around the world. But there’re usually those who are more passionate than others. They’re the ones Paul referred to in our theme scripture: they excel in the grace of giving.

Giving is a grace; it’s one of the spiritual gifts in the Bible. What makes it spiritual is that it’s God who gives the ability. Romans 12:6-8 says, “Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith…he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity….” Remember, He already said that upon receiving the Holy Spirit, we would all prophesy:

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy…” (Acts 2:17). However, the Word also says, “…to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom” (1 Corinthians 12:8), even though the Holy Ghost enables everyone to prophesy and to see visions.

In the same way, everyone is enabled to give, but the grace of giving is also a gift. And the Bible says, “…earnestly covet the best gifts...” (1 Corinthians 12:31). So, it’s okay to covet and desire to excel in the grace of giving. In every gift of God, you get better by practice. So, practise giving your best; it comes with its myriads of blessings and promotions of the Spirit. Praise God!

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for the understanding of your Word granted me even now; thank you for making all grace—every favour and earthly blessing— come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, furnished in abundance, for every good work, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 12:6-8; Luke 8:1-3; 2 Corinthians 8:9-10 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 28 & Leviticus 4-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 17:22-34 & Psalm 17-18

TALKINGSESSION

13TH FEBRUARY

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for You are the one at work in me both to will and do of Your good pleasure.

I am excellent and full of glory; my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day!

I am living the life of dominion, power, and righteousness. I am making progress with giant strides, by the power of the Spirit, and through the Word. I am walking in increased grace, wisdom, and divine provisions.

Thank You for the victory I have over the devil, the world, and circumstances. Satan has nothing to his advantage in me, because I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life.

I am a partaker of the divine nature; I have the very essence and character of divinity. The indestructible, impregnable, and indomitable life of God is in me.

I am thus programmed and positioned for the transcendent life, dispensing the realities and verities of God’s Kingdom.

I am Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir according to the promise! As Abraham was very rich in livestock, in silver, and gold, so have I been made exceedingly fruitful and rich in all things!

I am plugged to a heavenly supply, living in abundance always, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  THURSDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: THE BELOVED III.

MEMORISE:

Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved. John 13:23

READ: John 13:21-26

21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

22 Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.

23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

25 He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

Jesus likes to be in the company of His co-laborers. Like we saw in His earthly ministry, at a time He was with “the five hundred”, then with “the seventy”, followed by “the twelve”, then ‘the three’, and finally ‘the one beloved’.

Imagine being a beloved in God’s company; you would be able to safely rest on His chest (John 13:23-26) and feel His heartbeat. You would hear secrets He won’t reveal to others.

“ He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” Psalm 103:7

If there is going to be only one beloved of God in my generation, it must be me. I know I am God’s beloved because once in a while, He tells me secrets. He can tell you too, you only have to rest your head on His chest first. 

He can’t trust you with His secret if all you do is offer hasty prayers to Him rather than getting lost in His presence for hours every day.

The one who will receive special revelations from God must rest on His bosom daily. When by God’s grace, I announce the prophesies at the beginning of a new year, it is because I have spent time resting my head on the chest of my Master. Such revelations don’t come during five minutes prayers, they come with extended fellowship with God. During the Holy Ghost service, when by the inspiration of God, I say “There is someone here….” It is because I have shut myself in, fasting and praying, spending time on the chest of my Master for days before the programme.

If your head is just by the chest of the Master, you would have noticed that his heart is beating for souls. He is seriously looking for laborers who will win souls for Him. You can’t be His beloved and not talk to someone about Christ at every opportunity you have. If you want to become a beloved of God start behaving like one right away.

REFLECTION:
If you claim to be His beloved, where are the souls you have won for Him?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 1-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 7:  GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS.

1. Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.
o Refrain:
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2. Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow—
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
RESTORATION TODAY

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2020.

TOPIC: *LIVING ABOVE FEAR*

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy  1:7

*MESSAGE*
We live in a world that is saturated with fear. Every  news headline adds to our list of reasons to be afraid. Medical statistics are showing that more and more people are experiencing panic attacks and sales of antidepressants are on an unrelenting increase.

Fear is natural and it touches even the strongest of humans. But there is a realm of living where we can live above fear. We can be fearless in spite of all the ever - increasing reasons to be afraid that are plaguing our world. As too-good-to-be-true as it sounds, it is an option that is just a choice away from each of us.

God --- the all - powerful, all - knowing God --- has promised to give His children three special gifts in place of fear: POWER, LOVE and A SOUND MIND! And anyone can start enjoying such a life immediately simply by choosing to become one of God's children. When you acknowledge your need for God's saving grace and accept Christ's finished work of redemption on your behalf, you make your entrance into a world of fearless living.

*ACTION POINT*
Write down the things you are currently afraid of and pray over them, declaring 2 Timothy 1:7 as you pray.

*SCRIPTURES*
John 14:27; Romans 8:15; Micah 3:8.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Father, thank You for the salvation of my soul;

2. O God, baptise me power from on high afresh in the name of Jesus;

3. O Lord, grant me the grace to constantly live above fear in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Exodus 2:23-3.22; Psalm 32-33;  Matthew 28.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 13TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THE IMPACT OF GOD’S POWER

SCRIPTURE: Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! Through the greatness of the power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee. Psalm 66:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When a person is loaded with power, there is nothing in the future to be afraid of.

Yesterday, we saw that being a carrier of God’s power is a non-negotiable requirement for every child of God especially in times like this where wickedness is on the increase.

Now, what is the impact of God’s power as far as preservation is concerned?

1. The power of God causes God’s people to prevail over the threats of their enemies and the fear of the future (Genesis 32:28).
Jacob was going to face the threat of Esau, a 21-year old threat, and he was also faced with an uncertain future. He stood in the place where he wrestled with God until he prevailed by power; he also prevailed over the threat of Esau. That means, it takes the power of God to prevail over the threat of the enemy and the fear of the future. Maybe they threatened that they will take your name to a witch doctor, occult altar or hired killers; you can prevail over them by the power of God. When a person is loaded with power, there is nothing in the future to be afraid of.
2. The power of God brings our enemies into submission and defeat (Psalm 66:3).
It does not matter how arrogant, braggadocios, ostentatious the enemy may sound; they can be made to bow by the power of God. If they have not bowed yet power is lacking; if they have not submitted yet there is a shortage of power.
But I announce by the power of God, every enemy daring you shall bow, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: When a person is loaded with power, there is nothing in the future to be afraid of.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Spend time with God at the place of worship.
2. Take up some dangerous missiles from the scripture against the enemy.
3. Speak and command every enemy of your life, family and destiny to bow.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PRESERVED BY HIS POWER
PRAYER: In the Name of Jesus, every agent of darkness standing against my life and destiny, I set you on fire. The Blood of Jesus is against You, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Joshua 13-16
QUOTE: Those who refuse to bow to the threat of the enemy secure the help of the Almighty. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Axolotls can regenerate their body parts.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Every force of the enemy arrayed against your life and destiny is sentenced to destruction now in Jesus’ Name.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, February 13, 2020

-World Radio Day.

TOPIC: ACT GOD'S SCRIPT

Read: Acts 9:1-17

MEMORISE: Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works (John 14:10)

EXPOSITION

God is the scriptwriter of all men. Unfortunately, many do not realise this truth, and the script written for them. Therefore, it is practically impossible for them to act accordingly. Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the world, acted His Father's Script, here on earth (Jn. 14:10).

Script is a written document, containing the dialogue and action for a drama; the text of a stage play. Every believer, irrespective of age, sex, or colour, is expected to act the same script from our Father in heaven.

Because Christ lives in us, we can't live as we want. The life in us is not ours, but His. Our Lord Jesus wrote a script for Ananias to help disciple, Saul. Despite the fear of the once terrible persecutor of the church, he obeyed God's difficult instruction that led to the liberation of several gentiles.

Similarly, Abraham acted the script of God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness. He became the father of faith (Gen. 22:2,6-10). Jacob requested Joseph not to bury him in Egypt, when he would die. When Jacob eventually died, Joseph took his body to Canaan for burial (Gen. 49:29-33; 50:12-13).

Acting God's script brings freedom, honour, fame, promotion, and other good things in the Lord. The ass, her colt and their owner surrendered themselves to be used of our Lord and Saviour, and they had their names written in gold, in the Holy Writ. 

The animal were decorated (Mk. 11:1ff). This had not happened to any other animal before then. God is still in the business of honouring/decorating those who faithfully act His script. Have you discovered yours? Are you faithfully aligning with it? You can never regret if you do (cf. Psa. 34:5)

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, open my eyes to the understanding of Your script for my life, in the way You want it, in Jesus name.
2. God, help me not to fail or disappoint You, here on earth, in Jesus name.
3. Pray for Christians parents to be more careful with how they live their lives in their children's presence and behind them, with the understanding that they are writing history with their lives.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Leviticus 1 - 4 & Luke 1
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM