The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 12th February
*Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional*

*TESTIFY OF HIS GOODNESS.*

Wednesday, February 12th.

Pastor Chris

*And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately (Luke 8:47).*

God always wants us to testify of His goodness. When you testify of what God has done in your life, you’re connecting yourself to greater works of God for your future. Think about what we read in Luke 8 of the woman with the issue of blood who touched the hem of the Master’s garment! The Bible tells us _*“...she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague”*_ (Mark 5:29).

After she received her healing, she was going to sneak away, but Jesus said, _*“Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me”*_ (Luke 8:46). Then she came out of her hiding and _*“...declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.”*_ Why didn’t Jesus keep quiet and let her go without testifying? It’s because, through your testimony, you preserve what God gives to you.

She could have lost her miracle on her way home, or shortly afterwards; but Jesus wanted her to retain the miracle, because confession brings possession. When God does something for you, the way to keep it is to tell it; that’s the principle of the Word of God.

We see another example when Jesus healed the demon-possessed man at Gadara. The Bible says, _*“The man from whom the demons had gone out begged to go with him…”*_ (Luke 8:38 NIV). But Jesus urged him saying, _*“Return home and tell how much God has done for you. So the man went away and told all over town how much Jesus had done for him”*_ (Luke 8:39 NIV).

Always testify to what the Lord has done and is doing in your life, your church, ministry, your family and in the lives of those around you. Testify to yourself. Testify to the angels. Testify everywhere you go! The Psalmist says, _*“One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works”*_ (Psalm 145:4-5). Declare the Lord’s goodness—His glorious works in your job, business, and finances. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*The Lord has been gracious and kind to me; I’ll speak of His goodness and His miraculous signs and wonders in my life! I testify of His mighty hand on my job, business, finances, and every area of my life! I’ll shout it on the mountaintop, and sing His praises everywhere, for the Lord is good, and I’ll never be quiet about it. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Daniel 4:2-3 NIV* It is my pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me. 3 How great are his signs, how mighty his wonders! His kingdom is an eternal kingdom; his dominion endures from generation to generation. *||*
*||* *Psalm 22:22 AMPC* I will declare Your name to my brethren; in the midst of the congregation will I praise You. *||*

*||* *Psalm 71:16-17* I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, [even] of thine only. 17 O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 27:45-66 & Leviticus 1-3

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 17:10-21 & Psalm 14-16.

#TALKINGSESSION

12TH FEBRUARY

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, You’ve have bestowed on me favour and honour! I live a higher life, a life that is beyond this world.

I am the blessed of the Lord! I am prosperous and sound, and I lack nothing, for all things are mine! I thank You for the opportunities I have to preach the Word to those around me.

I move with the speed and urgency of the Spirit, guided by Your wisdom in leading many to righteousness.

If you are not automatically redirected, click here .
I receive increased grace and ability to fulfil the ministry of reconciliation to those in my world, and in the regions beyond.

I am steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that my labour isn’t in vain in the Lord. My passion for the Lord, and the things of the Spirit are fueled continually by the Holy Ghost.

I am an ambassador for Christ and of the Church, zealous in turning many to righteousness. Hallelujah.
I am a man on a mission, entrusted with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world with the Gospel of light.

My zeal, passion, and commitment to the expansion of God’s Kingdom is rekindled today. The light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men today, taking away darkness, pain, and misery, and bringing them righteousness, light, and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  WEDNESDAY 12TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: THE BELOVED II.

MEMORISE:

And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. Genesis 22:18

READ: Genesis 22:11-18

11 And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.

12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.

14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

15 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,

16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:

17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Blessings are in level. It could be general or special. God causes the rain to fall on both the good and evil; He makes air available to everybody. These are general blessings. But He can also reserve special blessings- the greatest of them, for His beloved.

In order not to be seen as a partial, He puts up His beloved for great blessings and then leaves them to take critical decisions. Elijah asked the widow of Zarephath to surrender her last meal to him, and after she did, God blessed her with an unending supply of food. If anyone should ask God in future, “why did you send Elijah to that widow of all the widows in the land?” He would turn to them and ask, “Can you surrender your last meal?”

When He loves you, He will put you in line for irreversible blessings by asking you for a serious sacrifice. The moment you do it, He will bless you greatly. In Genesis 22:1-18, God told Abraham to sacrifice his son to Him, but as soon as he lifted the knife to kill the boy, God stopped him and swore by Himself saying “In blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies.”

Generally, God’s favorite will not lack any good thing. David, the man after God’s heart said confidently “The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1).when God loves you, He will ensure that all your needs are supplied even before you make a request and if you want more, He will give you in abundance. In 2 Samuel 12:8, He told David:

“And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.”

If you would obey Him absolutely from now on, God will put you in line for an irreversible blessing in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:

God’s beloved would never lack any good thing.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 39-40

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 5:  DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.

1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 12 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*TAKE CONTROL⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Do not give the devil a foothold. 
_*(Ephesians 4:27, NIV)*_

_*Ephesians 4:27 KJV*_
Neither give place to the devil.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Scripture says to give no place to the enemy. That’s not just talking about forces of darkness; that means to give a foothold to things that weigh us down - guilt, resentment, worry, doubt, and bitterness. 

These things come naturally. The problem is that when we allow them in, they take up space that should be reserved for the good things GOD created us to be filled with - joy, peace, confidence, and creativity. But the negative can’t come in automatically and take over. You control what comes into your life.

You have control over negative thoughts and emotions. You have to make the choice and say, “I’m not going to give space to negativity and let it poison my life. I won’t let an offense make me sour and bitter.” Take inventory of what you’re giving place to. Life is too short for you to go through it with negative things holding you back.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that I have control over what comes into my life. I come to You in faith declaring that I am finished with giving any room to negative thoughts and emotions. Fill me with Your joy and peace as I move forward in victory. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 12TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: PRESERVED BY HIS POWER

SCRIPTURE: Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you are equipped with power, you are guaranteed safety.

The power of God is a keeper of men; it is a preserver of lives and destinies. We are held together, kept alive and kept in charge by the power of God. The knowledge of this truth is very important because we live in a world that is becoming increasingly dangerous.

For instance, someone’s offence is that he entered a taxicab, and suddenly found that he is in the midst of strange and deadly people with the intention of robbing or killing him. We live in days where human beings have become more heartless than you can ever imagine, more beastly than animals because even animals at times can be entreated. So, we need power to be kept, and the power of God is a keeper. God’s power is the major tool for the preservation of the lives and destinies of God’s people.

When you are equipped with power, you are guaranteed safety. The bankruptcy of power can lead to vulnerability in life; where power is in short supply, a person can be easily vulnerable to the wickedness of the wicked.

Moses would have died before his time if not for the power of God. Moses was one man who carried power; he was a symbol of power so he could not be wasted by the devil. Pharaoh, as terrible as he was, looked for Moses and Moses, after encountering the power of God, returned to face him. He manhandled Pharaoh until Pharaoh was buried in the Red Sea (Exodus 10:7; Exodus 14:1-28). That is, Moses became the terroriser of a terrorist (Pharaoh) by power.

Beloved, if you want your life to become a snare to the kingdom of darkness, what you need is power, the Power of God.

REMEMBER THIS: When you are equipped with power, you are guaranteed safety.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Believe that you cannot be wasted by the enemy.
2. Make use of the power you have as a child of God against the enemy.
3. Spend more time with God at the place of prayer and worship.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PRESERVED BY HIS POWER
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the power and authority You gave me in Christ. In the Name of Jesus, I condemn every tongue and device of the enemy against my life, destiny, and family. I shall fulfil my days, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Joshua 9-12
QUOTE: Prayer is a major secret of power. That is why men and women of prayer are also men and women of power. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Sea turtle embryos can breathe through their shells.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I decree that you are indestructible by the enemy. Every force of destruction looking for you returns back to hell in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: WEDNESDAY 12TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: VIA LACTEA: THIS SATANIC CAGE MUST BURN!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (JOB 14:14; PSALM 8:3-9)
Oh! In 1973 during my college Geography lessons at Government College Ughelli, Nigeria, I was taught that the MILKY WAY spreads across the sky. The MILKY WAY is the galaxy that contains our Solar System (the stars, sun, moon, etc), with the name describing the galaxy’s appearance from Earth: It’s like a milky patch of cloud. The Romans named the entire Galaxy “VIA LACTEA” meaning, “road of milk” because it looks like a milky patch of sky above the Earth at night!

So, the whole of this entire AMAZING galaxy, this HUGE BOTTOMLESS MILKY WAY, is right there in front of you to discover! So, why would you or your children fail on this planet? Psalm 8:3 calls them “the work of Thy fingers.” JUST HIS FINGERS! Not ALL HIS MIGHT! JUST HIS FINGERS!

Wow! Oh! Stop limiting your thinking! Refuse and resist SATANIC CAGES that limit you (ASABA FIRE CONFERENCE 2020 – this weekend)! There’s always something you don’t know and more you can still know! If you were on your deathbed, would you have regrets? I want to be able to leave this world with no regrets by knowing that I have impacted as many people’s lives as I could, in a positive way. You were not put on earth to break even!

God put you here to break limits, break records and break through. Adversity causes some men to break down; while others are breaking records! Strength does not come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming what you thought you couldn’t do! You are the author of your own destiny; write yourself into history books.

I love this from Matshona Dhliwayo – “Today’s amateurs are tomorrow’s champions.” So, there are billions and billions of stars; billions and billions of worlds unknown. All of them point to seemingly endless possibilities, not fictional, but real, out there; existing right now as you use today’s devotional.

Just look up at all that your God created through HIS FINGERS and determine that you cannot fail and you cannot be limited again! You will hold on till your change comes! There is so much more out there than just the world you know. “ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE” should be your new song in 2020 and you can add a stanza that says: ELEVATED BEYOND FAILURE!

Oh, I wish I could be your choirmaster at your celebration party! Pray now! See you at the ASABA International Anointing service this Friday 6pm and Saturday 8am! Theme: “ALL SATANIC CAGES MUST BURN! THE HERO IN ME MUST RISE!”
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance...

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray on it as you are led.
2. O “God of the MILKY WAY,” show up for me again in 2020! I shall not end my life in REGRETS in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. O “God of the MILKY WAY,” show up for me again in 2020! By Your grace, I cannot fail! I cannot be LIMITED! I cannot be caged in Jesus name.
4. God put me here to break limits, break records and break through. So shall it be this year in Jesus name.
5. Pray bout the ASABA anointing service now.
6. Oh, You SATANIC CAGES OF 2020; BURN NOW in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today as led now. Don’t miss the ASABA anointing service of this weekend: 
SATANIC CAGES MUST BURN! BREAKING ALL LIMITS! RELEASING THE HERO IN YOU!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (NUM 25-27)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 3. Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:

This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~ June, 2020

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

TOPIC: THE DANGER OF HYPOCRISY
Read Matthew 23:13-15

MEMORISE: Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do” (Matthew 23:1-3)

EXPOSITION

Hypocrisy is all about falsehood, concealment, deceiving others, misleading, and hiding. Merriam Webster dictionary defines hypocrisy as the behavior of people who do things that they tell other people not to do.

Few things bring down the wrath of Jesus Christ like hypocrisy. His love for the inspired Scriptures, as well as His concern for those who were being destroyed by its distortion was so great that it caused Him to use these words to describe the hypocrite (false preachers): children of hell, blind guides, fools, white-washed sepulchres, serpents, etc. (Matt. 23:15-34). He described their character as those ministers who seek to be popular, important, and noticed by others, who love honour and titles, and who keep people out of heaven by their distorted ‘gospel’ (Matt. 23:6-7).

Hannah Arendt described hypocrisy as the vice of vices, because the hypocrite deceives himself. He may deceive someone else by his grand importance, but the root tragedy is, he deceives himself. The murderer knows he is a sinner.

The adulterer knows he is a sinner. The hypocrite, no matter what ugly thing he does, does not see himself as a sinner. He fools himself. He has such a convincing act that he believes his own lie. This deception is a grave danger. It cannot continue forever. 

The truth would expose hypocrisy, now and ultimately, and then, the shame of the hypocrite would be so great. Don’t be part of those to be shamed in the end. Come to Jesus, now.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, please help me to overcome the spirit of hypocrisy in my life.
2. Holy Spirit, kindly open the eyes of believers that are under the yoke of false religious leaders, and set them free by Your power.
3. Father, save our nation from the hands of hypocritical political and religious leaders.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 40 & Mark 16

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM