The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 11th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 11TH FEBRUARY.

AT HOME IN CHRIST

And the Word was made (became) flesh,and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth (John 1:14).

Sometimes, I try to imagine what it was like being with Jesus when He walked the earth. What was Jesus like? John says He was full of grace and reality. When you came to Jesus, your search ended. When you came to Jesus, you arrived; you were home; you didn’t want to go anywhere else.

It brings to mind the two disciples of John the Baptist who came to Jesus and asked, “Master, where do you live?” (John 1:38), and they followed Him home, listened to Him all evening until it became too late for them to leave.

They stayed with Him through the night and the Bible specifically records that they never went back to John.

When you come to Jesus, you’re at home; you’re fulfilled! Glory to God! There’s just something extraordinary about Him. He’s peace personified.

He’s love untainted. He’s joy indescribable. He’s the embodiment of life! In Him, you find rest. He said in Matthew 11:28, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Quit the struggle. Stop the fear. Fix your gaze on Jesus. His divine presence in you, with you, and around you is your advantage over the crises and challenges of life.

Therefore, celebrate Christ in you. Celebrate His life in you and your oneness with Him. Love Him lavishly and prove it by your commitment to His Word. He said, “If ye love me, keep my commandments” (John 14:15). The proof of your love for Him is acting on His Word; that way, He’ll cause you to sail through life’s troubles triumphantly.

PRAYER

Dear Lord, I thank you for your love and divine presence which gives me the advantage over crises and the challenges of life. I sail through life triumphantly, and I refuse to struggle, fear or be perturbed, for your liquid love has been poured out on me lavishly. Therefore, I’m committed and determined to do your Word, because your Word is my life. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 11:28-30; Colossians 1:27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 27:27-44 & Exodus 40

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 17:1-9 & Psalm 11-13

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

I affirm that I’ve obtained an inheritance, which is imperishable and undefiled! I’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I am a success forever.

The world is mine! My life is the testimony, and revelation of God’s grace, wisdom, perfection, and righteousness. I am in sync with the Spirit because my spirit is open to receive divine counsel and instructions from the Word.

I am a doer of the Word, not a hearer only; I take fast hold of instruction. My heart is attentive, and I act fast on the Word.

I am guided by the Spirit of God in all things, and my heart is flooded with divine light that I may know and walk in God’s perfect will always.

My faith prevails today, as I put God’s Word to work; His righteousness and the forces of life within my spirit are unleashed, and His glory is revealed in and through me. This is my set time; I’ve been raised in rank, in character, and in status.

I am seated together with Christ in the place of authority, a place that is far removed from the operations and debilitating systems of this world.

I dwell in safety because my address is Christ. All things are commanded to work together for my good. Even now, ministering spirits are unleashed to work for my advantage because I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ.

I am well positioned, and fortified; thus, everywhere I turn, goodness and favour are channeled towards me. I have an inherent ability to frame my world and make my life the epitome of God’s grace.

I am an extension of the Father to my world; whoever has seen me has seen the Father! I am constantly transformed from glory to glory, and my greatness is evident for all to see. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  TUESDAY 11TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: THE BELOVED I.

MEMORISE:

For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. Hebrews 12:6

READ: Hebrews 12:6-11

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

There are so many benefits attached to being the beloved of the Most High God, even to the point of enjoying sound sleep.

“…….. for so he giveth his beloved sleep.” Psalm 127:2

For every benefit though, there would be an attendant cost and yes, it is costly to be God’s favorite. Firstly, God chastens His own. What others could get away with would result in chastening and discipline for God’s beloved, should he/she attempt same.

A long time ago, when construction measurements were typically done in feet, I hired a man to do some work on the campground. However, instead of measuring in feet, he measured in meters. The Holy Spirit told me twice to correct him, but I refused, thinking “As a professional, he should know the difference between feet and meters; since he doesn’t know, let him suffer for it.” After he was done, one of his workmen offered me a handshake. The man was huge and his hand felt like iron. The pain shot straight to my brain. I turned to God and asked “Lord why?” He said “I told you to correct his boss but you refused.” Ah, but this punishment is too much for the offence” I grumbled. His response was “You are special to me, so I cannot take any nonsense from you.” If you want to be the beloved of God, then you must obey Him totally and adjust immediately when He chastens you.

Secondly, God sends His beloved on special assignments which are sometimes dangerous. When Goliath was to be killed, He sent David. When He needed to redeem mankind, He sent His only Son, Jesus. This is because He has put so much in them that He knows they will not disappoint Him.

For every successful mission God’s special children embark upon, He gives special rewards to them, just like Jesus was given a name that is above every other. Do you want to be the beloved of Jesus? If yes, get yourself ready for special chastisements, assignments and rewards!

REFLECTION:

Has God been chastising you about something for which you have refused to change? Adjust your ways.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 36-38

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 3:  BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE.

1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
o Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*TUESDAY 11 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*LIVE BALANCED⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters. 
_*(Psalm 23:2, NIV)*_

_*Psalm 23:2 KJV*_
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
The Scripture says that our body is the temple of the *Holy Spirit*, and we must take care of it. You can’t go against natural laws and expect GOD to bless you. Constant busyness and fatigue will make you feel flat. It’s easy to work all the time, to always be thinking about business, or some problem you must solve. That’s doing yourself and the people around you a disservice. Your mind needs a break; your body needs to relax. That’s why GOD required the people in the Old Testament to take a Sabbath. They had to rest.

If you live stressed out and overworked, don’t eat right or sleep enough, eventually GOD will make you lie down in green pastures. You’ll probably come to a point where you have to rest. Don’t wear yourselves out to where GOD has to make you slow down. You need recreation, exercise, and laughter. The key is to live balanced - physically, spiritually, and emotionally.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for giving me my body to live in and to care for as a temple of Your Spirit. Thank You that You made me to work and be productive as well as to rest and laugh. Help me keep myself healthy and live a balanced life. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 11TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: -STOP MARKETING THE FLESH

SCRIPTURE: And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. Proverbs 7:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: One of the worst things that can happen to a Christian is to become a tool in the hands of satan the devil unknowingly.

From our anchor scripture above, it is established that there is the attire (a dressing) of a harlot. 

Commercial organizations market their products extensively through advertisement. In the same manner, the attire of a harlot is the attire that merchandises or advertises the human flesh as a product to be exploited.

In this end time, there is the shameless exposure and showcasing of the flesh even in church. It is impossible to differentiate a Jezebel (immoral and seductive woman) from a Christian woman or lady.

They wear dresses that are very revealing and tight on their bodies, yet, they come to church to sing and clap. The question is: who are they deceiving?
Instead of advertising our spirituality, we live in a generation that seeks to advertise carnality. 

The truth is, each time you dress in a seductive manner, you are only advertising your body and you seem to be saying, ‘Everybody see me, look at how physically endowed I am: look at my chest, look at my back, look at how big my hips are; just take a look.’ If you are such a person, the only thing that appears to be your most important asset is your flesh.

Beloved, one of the worst things that can happen to a Christian is to become a tool in the hands of satan the devil unknowingly. The challenge is, many children of God have joined the children of the devil in fulfilling satan’s vision by directing people to the path that will lead them into damnation with their looks. Endeavour not to become a tool in the hand of satan. Stop marketing the flesh. Advertise spirituality, not carnality.

REMEMBER THIS: One of the worst things that can happen to a Christian is to become a tool in the hands of Satan the devil unknowingly.
ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Determine to represent God in your looks or dressing
2. Endeavour to change your wardrobe if necessary.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. I demand that You kill every fleshly tendency in me, O Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Joshua 5-8.
QUOTE: As a Christian, you are meant to be a light to the world; when people look at you; your life should reflect the character of Christ by your appearance and conduct.

Culled from THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Female bats would help take care of other bat babies.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Receive help from God to consistently project positive spirituality in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 11TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THE CONQUERED ELEPHANTS! I CANNOT BE CAGED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JOSHUA 14:1-15)

There is the popular story of the elephants which were only tied by little rope around their legs that was tied to a stake in the ground. These animals could easily pull out the stake and trample on everyone in the crowd.

But shockingly, this never happened. The elephants were as calm as frozen sea in winter! I was so amazed by this and had to find out why they did not escape. The trainer in charge of handling these elephants explained why these huge elephants looked tamed and conquered:

“When they are young, we tie a chain around their legs and attach it to a concrete block that was anchored deep into the ground and for the first few months, they will struggle and struggle to get loose from the chain. Over the next few months of pulling on the chain, they realize it is useless because they are never going to get free.

As soon as the elephant gives up the struggle, we then replace it with just a normal cord (rope) tied to the stake. At that point, the elephants assume they are still being held by the mighty chain and they will not attempt to escape.” Wow! Now do the elephants have the ability to break loose and be free? Of course, they can! You and I know that they can be free, but the elephants don’t know!

Amazing! Most people are just like these elephants they have been told through the battles of life and through their past experiences that there are things they could do and there are things they could not do! In short, LIFE HAS CREATED LIMITS FOR THOUSANDS! But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that YOU ARE BIGGER THAN YOU ARE!

Yes! THERE ARE HIDDEN TALENTS IN YOU YET TO BE DISCOVERED! YOU ARE LIKE A SLEEPING GIANT! YOU HAVE ABILITIES that can still shake this world because there is a HIDDEN HERO in you!

Through today’s devotional, command that every rope or EXCUSE, challenging your ELEVATION, must dry up!

Man up and be bold! Dare more than you have ever done! Age cannot stop you! Like CALEB, dream bigger dreams at your age! DON'T DIE BEFORE YOU DIE! Listen: The HELL you make for yourself is still HELL!

ASABA 2020: The great international ASABA SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE is February 14th and 15th 2020! Time: Friday 6pm; Saturday 8.00am. Theme: “ALL SATANIC CAGES MUST BURN! THE HERO IN ME MUST RISE!” Venue: The CENOTAPH. Come with your 2020 prayer points as I will lay hands on everyone present! Call 08034907299 or 08033461818 for details.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes...

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Declare Joshua 14: 11 as many times as led now.
3. Thou God of Caleb; pour upon me a spirit that BREAKS LIMITS! The HERO in me will not die! Pray about the ASABA anointing service now.
4. Thou God of Caleb; pour upon me a spirit that CANNOT BE CAGED this year! The GIANT in me will arise and win again. I AM NOT A QUITTER!
5. LIFE HAS CREATED LIMITS FOR THOUSANDS! I shall break records in my life and ministry in 2020! I am UNLIMITED!
6. I shall not die before my death! I shall not dwell in fear, depressive, inferiority complex, self-hate, self-comparison, etc.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (NUM. 21-24)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 1: When The Morning Comes

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Refrain:

By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavy-hearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
We will understand it better by and by
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

- World Day of the Sick

TOPIC: THE ALL-IN-ONE CURE

Read Isaiah 53:1-5

1. Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
2. For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

MEMORISE: But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace is upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5)

EXPOSITION

People around the world are duly informed to be wary of unwholesome, counterfeit and substandard drugs. One of those things attributed to drugs like these is when they do not have a specific ailment they cure. 

A medicine said to be an all-in-one cure is not only dangerous but also deadly. Meanwhile, the dose of today's Living Water is about 'one-man-battalion', the Man is Jesus Christ. He remains an all-in-one cure for all manners of diseases, spiritual or physical.

For each and every disease in the world (both discovered and yet to be discovered), the "all-in-one" cure (Jesus Christ) has got solution to them. 

A commentator one said: "... it is a pity that we merely read the accounts of raw miracles, signs and wonders of the Bible... We obviously lack the faith and extra sacrifice needed to replicate them in our days..." As if the healings, raising of dead and other miracles are in theory, Christians have made medical and alternative therapy as primary targets for their well-being. Primarily, Jesus Christ is our Divine Healer.

The power to heal the sick, raise the dead, open blind eyes and make the deaf to hear is still very much available for every child of God. The fact that original miracles have become scarce does not mean they do no longer exist. Dear devout, have faith of a measure to heal you of any ailments, whether emotional, spiritual, medical or physical. 

Jesus Christ still does healing without you paying the bills. On this year's World Day of the Sick, align right with Him for yours, and you'll be amazed at the availability of His healing power.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, I receive Your all-in-one antidote for the crises in my life, marriage and career, in Jesus' name.
2. O God, restore our faith in You, so that we can always trust You as our Jehovah Rapha.
3. Pray for the healing of as many as you can mention who are sick or have infirmities in a way or the other, for the touch of the Holy Spirit.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 38 - 39 & Mark 15

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM