The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 10th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 10TH FEBRUARY.

JESUS IS “ADONAI”

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men (John 1:1-4).

As you study the Bible, you’ll be enthused to discover who Jesus truly is. When He walked the earth, He looked as ordinary as everybody else, yet He was Himself God. Jesus was the God that spoke to Moses in the burning bush. He was the One that called Abraham out of Haran and said, “Walk before me, and be thou perfect; I am the Almight God” (Genesis 17:1).

He was the One that stood before Moses and said, “Take your shoes off your feet for where you are standing is holy” (Exodus 3:5).

Jesus was God in a human body, but the people didn’t know. You might then ask, “Why is He called the Son of God if He’s Himself, God?” Many ask that question because they don’t understand the true meaning of the expression, “Son of God.” “Son of God” doesn’t mean one that’s born of God; rather, it means God in a human body. Jesus is Adonai; the Lord, God.

He was the One that said to Moses, “Your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knew me as El Shaddai, but I’m Jehovah” (Exodus 6:3). Jehovah is Yahweh

This is why the Jewish people had difficulty accepting Jesus Christ ordinarily, because everything written about Jesus in the Scriptures and the things He said of Himself, show that He is Adonai. Now you can understand why His Name has all power.

Think about it: that seemingly ordinary man of Galilee was actually God Almighty, walking the streets of Israel, but they didn’t know it, to the point they even killed Him. John says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own; and his own received him not” (John 1:10-11). Who is he talking about here? Jesus, the incarnate Word! The Apostle Paul tells us that in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead, bodily (Colossians 2:9). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for the revelation of your personality. You’re the complete embodiment of Deity! Therefore, today and always, I celebrate your divinity, your Lordship and rulership over my life. You’re the Most High God, the King of kings and Lord of lords, and you alone are worthy of all praise, worship and adoration. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 2:9; 1 Timothy 3:16;
Matthew 1:23; John 1:14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 27:1-26 & Exodus 38-39

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 16:29-40 & Psalm 9-10

Affirmation

I affirm that this is my month of songs; the Lord has given me victory on every side! My heart is full of joy, for all things are fashioned to work together for my good.

I am in God's place for my life; walking in the light as He is in the light. In my path, there's no occasion of stumbling because the Lord is my shepherd.

He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. I have set the Lord always before me; and I shall not be shaken!

The Lord has made my life glorious, He has granted me all that I require for life and godliness. He has made all grace abound towards me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency.

I am the symbol, and epitome of God’s grace; His blessings are evident and manifest in my life! I do not know when heat comes; for I am the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me!

I am like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I live in prosperity and victory every day. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  MONDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: THE POWER OF TETIMONIES.

MEMORISE:

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Revelation 12:11

READ: Luke 17:12-19

12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:

13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,

16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.

17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?

18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.

19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

Testimonies are very powerful. Revelation 12:11 confirms that the devil can be overcome by the word of our testimony. That is how important it is.

When it is testimony time, some people say to themselves “Let others mount the podium; I am too big for that.” Have you observed that those who frequently share testimonies always have new ones? This is because when you talk about what God has done in the past, He will be compelled to do more.

A testimony is a weapon of warfare. 2 Chronicles 20:1-30 shows this clearly. King Jehoshaphat knew how to give testimonies. Three different armies had gathered to destroy him, so he began to testify; God are You not the One who did this? Are You not the One who did that? The God told him there was no need to fight that battle. Jehoshaphat and his people only had to sing and God destroyed these armies for them.

David was another man who knew how to give testimonies. There was nothing God did for David that he kept quiet about. This is perhaps why Israel won all their battles during his reign and has remained to date the greatest king Israel ever had. In fact, his testimonies are all over the book of Psalms. He said in Psalm 103:2: 

“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:”

There is a lot to gain from sharing testimonies and a lot to lose from keeping God’s wonderous works to oneself. Have you been hiding your testimonies? Why not start relaying your testimony at every opportunity you have, even if it is with just one person and see what God will do in your life.

Some people say I love telling stories; the reality is that I actually just love bragging about what my God can do. I have noticed that the more of His great wonders I share, the more He does in my life. Share your testimony today and you will begin to experience more wonderous blessings from God.

KEY POINT:

Your testimony is a great weapon; start using it from today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 33-35

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 3:  BE GLAD IN THE LORD AND REJOICE.

1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
o Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.

2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.

3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.

4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.

5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*MONDAY 10 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*THE SECOND TOUCH⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Then *JESUS* placed his hands on the man’s eyes again, and his eyes were opened. His sight was completely restored, and he could see everything clearly.
_*(Mark 8:25, NLT)*_

_*Mark 8:25 KJV*_
After that he (_*JESUS*_)!put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In the Scripture, some people brought a blind man to *JESUS*. You can imagine how thrilled he was when *JESUS* opened his eyes, but everything was out of focus. Having blurry sight was far better than no sight, and that could have been the end of the story. But then *JESUS* touched his eyes a second time, and his eyes were completely healed.

Many of us have seen GOD’s goodness. We’re grateful that He’s made us a whole lot better and gotten us to where we are, although we haven’t accomplished our dreams. But too often, we settle for less than GOD’s best. GOD is not satisfied with mediocrity. He has a second touch coming your way where He amazes you with His goodness. Don’t be satisfied with better. Be grateful for what GOD has done, but keep your faith stirred up for the fullness of what you’re believing for. What He started in your life, He’s going to complete.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You for Your goodness and helping me get to where I am. Thank You for being the GOD of second touches. I open myself to all You have for my future. I declare that I haven’t seen anything yet because You will amaze me with Your goodness. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 10TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: USE YOUR GIFT TO GLORIFY GOD, NOT THE DEVIL

SCRIPTURE: For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep… Acts 13:36a

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Ensure that you glorify God in everything you do.

In those days, there was a man called Elvis Presley, ‘the king of rock’ as he was called. He was raised in church. I once listened to his recorded performance of the Christian hymns: Amazing Grace and How Great Thou Art with his deep baritone voice combined with amazing vocal effects; it was awesome and impactful.

But afterwards, he drifted and handed himself to the devil; he started singing songs that glorified the devil. Consequently, he died on drugs; Elvis Presley faded away in shame because he decided to glorify the devil with his potential.

Michael Jackson also grew in church, sang in church, but after a while, he was lured into the world. He began to glorify the devil with his potential and he died miserably.

There are many people today who are glorifying the devil with what was graciously given to them by God. How could a person use the voice that Jehovah gave him for the worship of His Name, to sing immoral songs glorifying the devil? Why would God give you voice, wisdom, graces, etc., and you use it to celebrate His enemy, satan, the devil? How would you stand before God in Judgment?

There are people who have the gift of making people laugh but they are making unclean jokes. Some of the jokes are full of lies. You do not need to tell lies to make jokes; there are clean, healthy humours that can make a heart merry and do good like medicine.

Beloved, ensure that you glorify God in everything you do. Never use your God-given gift to the glory of the devil or for ordinary entertainment without impacting lives positively. Ensure you can defend how you use your potential before God.

REMEMBER THIS: Ensure that you glorify God in everything you do.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Ask for mercy if you have ever used your potential to glorify the devil or promote the kingdom of darkness.
2. Channel your gifts and potentials towards making positive impact on earth and glorifying God.
3. Refuse to bow to the pressure of glorifying the devil with your potentials no matter the money, fame or promises involved.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PURPOSE AND DESTINY POINTERS.

PRAYER: Lord, my life, resources and potentials are all Yours. Use me for Your glory, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Joshua 1-4

QUOTE: Once you can conquer yourself, you can conquer your world... When you are defeated by yourself, you can be defeated by anyone and anything. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Octopuses can taste with their arms.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 10/02/60 AD: St Paul thought to have been shipwrecked at Malta but there was no loss. During his stay at Malta, God used him to convert and heal Publius’ father of a serious fever, and he (Publius’ father) later became the first Bishop of Malta.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Receive the grace to bring maximum glory to God in your lifetime in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: MONDAY 10TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: WAR AGAINST SATANIC DREAMS AND CALENDARS

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (GEN 40:1-22)

Welcome to another day in the presence of the King of kings. Someone came to me a few years ago and told me the story of a pastor’s wife who was running to and fro because of a dream she had. As the story went, the pastor’s wife went to bed like every other person would do hoping to have a peaceful sleep and sweet dreams.

However, that was not the case that night. As she lay on her bed, she fell into a deep sleep and came face to face with a grave. To her utter amazement, an old woman emerged from the grave and told her words that were difficult for her to take. The old woman said to her, Starting from now, you have ten more years to live.” She woke up from that dream but didn’t attach too much importance to the words of that old woman. 

Three years then went by. She slept and had that same dream again.
This time around, she saw the same old woman. This old woman came with the same narrative but put the words like this, “Remember three years have gone by, you now have seven more years to live.” The woman was rattled! She now realized that she had an issue in her hands to deal with. 

She realized that there were some people somewhere who had placed a satanic calendar on her life. This prompted her to begin to look for solutions. In today’s scripture, Pharaoh’s chief butler and chief baker dreamt on the same night. Their destinies from that moment were tied to those dreams.

While the chief butler was restored back to his position by Pharaoh, the chief baker was hanged (Verses 21-22). Guess what? The baker had three days to do something about that negative dream/
calendar, but he did nothing about it and he lost his life. Probably if he had asked Joseph to join him in prayers, that dream would have been nullified.
Look at King Hezekiah! He heard a negative prophecy from a reputable prophet, but he turned his face against the wall, prayed and nullified it (Isaiah 38:1-5). 

The truth is, there are many people like the woman in today’s story who have had or keep having bad dreams. I command those negative dreams to die now in Jesus name.

There are yet others whose lives are under the monitor of SATANIC CALENDARS. There are people who think they have the power to determine when you should marry, have children, get a job/promotion or have a breakthrough in life, etc.

They are liars because your times and seasons are in God’s hands. I command today that every satanic calendar monitoring your life and progress, must catch fire and burn to ashes now in Jesus name! Pray seriously now!

Stay with God! Walk with God!

Move at His pace! Even when the storms seem to rage, don’t panic! Get a word from God before any action! Never move until He moves! Never rest until He rests! Let your hands be in His hands! You will excel!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God now.

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Oh, you SATANIC CALENDARS; CATCH FIRE in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
3. Oh, you SATANIC CALENDARS; BE NULLIFIED NOW in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
4. Oh, you SATANIC CALENDARS; the BLOOD of Jesus Christ, CANCELS YOU NOW in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
5. Oh, you SATANIC CALENDARS; BE REPLACED now by the CALENDAR of my God. Pray about today as led now.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (NUMBERS 18-20)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, February 10, 2020

TOPIC: THE TRUE PEACE TREATY
Read: Colossians 1:19-23

19. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
20. And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
21. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23. If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

MEMORISE: For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross (Colossians 1:19-20)

EXPOSITION

A peace treaty is an agreement between two or more hostile parties, usually countries or governments, which formally ends a state of war between the parties. A treaty's content usually depends on the nature of the conflict involved. 

There have been many false peace agreement throughout human history. Perhaps, the most famous one is the so-called “Peace in Our Time” that Neville Chamberlain “secured” with Adolf Hitler, prior to World War II.

Mankind and everything in the universe are brought in unity and harmony under Christ. It does not mean, however, that all people are reconciled, irrespective of their wills/volitions. But as many as receive Him, to them He gives the right (power; authority; audacity; privilege), to become children of God, to those who believe in His name (Jn. 1:12). 

This verse depicts clearly that the saving faith is an attitude of life. The person who rejects Christ's offer of reconciliation remains an enemy of God (Jn. 3:16ff). For those who believe in Him, it is essential for them to continue in the faith and maintain a persevering faith in Jesus, as Lord and Saviour (Col. 1:23).

Are you at peace with God? If you believe in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you can be sure that God is at peace with you. If not, you must repent and believe, today, if you want to find peace with God. He is ever waiting to restore you and accept you back home to His love. His justification brings reconciliation and PEACE.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord my God, give me the grace to maintain a persevering faith in Jesus, to the end.
2. Father, all those that are yet to reconcile with You, touch their hearts to repents and accept You as their Lord and Saviour.
3. Holy Spirit, please convict all members of our churches, and even ministers, that are yet to reconcile with You, let them come to You with the heart of repentance.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 36 - 37 & Mark 14
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM