The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 9th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY

A GIFT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).

Some don’t understand it when we say Jesus didn’t die for Christians. The salvation that He brought wasn’t for Christians; it was for everybody in the world. Those who believe, and have made that salvation real in their lives through the proclamation of the Lordship of Jesus, become Christians.

In the mind of justice, the whole world has been legally saved by Jesus Christ, because He paid the price for every man’s sin, thus making eternal life possible and available to everyone. Nonetheless, vital salvation must be actuated through individual faith in Christ.

Because many don’t know this, they walk on in darkness, living the depraved human life instead of the divine life in Christ. Romans 10:9-10 shows us how anyone can activate this glorious blessing of eternal life. It says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth untok righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

This is why He sent us to preach and teach the Gospel around the world; it’s so the world may know and activate the life of God that’s available in Christ. The human life is degenerate, broken, and God knows it; that’s why He provided another life—the God-kind of life—so that human beings may transcend the ordinary human, mortal life and come into immortality; the life and nature of God.

The human life is degenerate, broken, and God knows it; that’s why He provided another life—the God-kind of life—so that human beings may transcend the ordinary human, mortal life and come into immortality; the life and nature of God.

John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life”; that’s the God-life! It’s for everyone who believes. If you’re reading this, and you have never been born again, turn to the Prayer of Salvation on page 76, and pray accordingly, meaning it with all your heart. Instantly, eternal life will be imparted to your spirit, supplanting the human life with which you were born of your parents. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for the gift of salvation and its blessings that I enjoy. Thank you also for the privilege of helping others activate this blessing in their lives, bringing them into oneness and fellowship with you. This life now works in every fibre of my being, repelling death, disease, infirmity, sickness and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the divine life, in Jesus Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 5:15-18 But not as the offence, j also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification. For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 26:57-75 & Exodus 36-37

YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 16:19-28 & Psalm 7-8

TALKINGSESSION

9TH FEBRUARY

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the wisdom to act on Your Word always, and follow the guidance and promptings of the Spirit! Through Your Word, I have increased wisdom, and spiritual understanding, knowing and walking in Your perfect will at all times.

I live a prosperous, healthy, and vibrant life in Christ. I rejoice greatly because I know that You care for me, and all of my needs have been entered into Your supply system.

I don't lack any good thing, and I owe no one, for I am abundantly supplied; I am prosperous, and in all circumstances, self-sufficient, requiring no aid or support. Thank You, Father, for all things are mine.

I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! I move in the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end!

I live the transcendent life of endless possibilities and victories unlimited! Christ is alive in me and I am in Christ. I acknowledge and walk in the light of my heritage, origin, and glory in Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: JOY IS COMING.

MEMORISE:

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

READ: 1 Peter 1:3-8

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:

7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

Perhaps, the most sorrowful period of my life was when my wife was pregnant with our fourth child. Before we met the Lord, we had three children, all delivered through caesarean sections. We had decided not to have any more because the doctors said she couldn’t have a natural delivery and further surgeries may not have been safe. We became born again and one day, we came across Luke 1:37: “ For with God nothing shall be impossible.” These words gave us the assurance to have another baby.

Throughout the pregnancy, we didn’t see any doctor. Some of our friends were quite apprehensive. They said my wife could bleed to death during labor because she could rupture any of the three points where she had been sutured during her previous deliveries. I kept saying “No, that is not written in my Bible.”

On the delivery date, she labored for several hours to no avail. Then the second and third day passed and the baby was still not born. I was becoming really tense. On the third day, the devil whispered to me very clearly “Stupid man, you claim to have a Ph.D, fool, your wife is going to die tonight and you will see what her relatives will do to you.” Suddenly, a holy anger rose up within me and I said “Listen devil, if my wife dies tonight, I will seek permission from the General Overseer to preach on Sunday, and the first thing I will say is there is nothing that my God cannot do.” Immediate after, I felt the presence of the Holy Spirit strongly with me and I began to pray. Not long after, I heard the cry of a baby. My wife was the only one at the maternity so it could only have been ours. After a short while, my Father-in-the-Lord, who had been with us all through, came out of the maternity and told me “Baba aburo (father of a newborn), go and say hello to your wife.” My joy knew no bounds.

Indeed, weeping may endure for a night, but joy surely will come in the morning (Psalm 30:5). Dear reader, hold on to the word of God, keep confessing it, shut the devil up in times of discouragement and very soon your joy will become full in the mighty name of Jesus.

KEY POINT:

Do not despair. Hold fast to the word of God, your joy will surely come.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 30-32

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 21:  NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above. 
o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: WHERE TO EXPRESS DILIGENCE

SCRIPTURE: Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no victory for the lazy.

Yesterday, we looked at diligence as one of the major keys to destiny fulfilment. We saw, among other things, that where people are lazy, life can never be easy, and hard work is the cure for hard life.

Today, we are going to look at the areas of life where diligence can be expressed for the fulfilment of destiny:

1. Faith and Relationship with God: Be diligent in the development of your faith and in your relationship with God. It is necessary to note that your faith and relationship with God require diligence (Joshua 1:8).

Beloved, there is no victory for the lazy. Many people spend hours watching television, they spend hours on garbage on the internet but no time for the Word of God. Joshua 1:8 says that we should meditate on the Word day and night. So, it is crucial to develop your faith because your faith determines your life, strength and victory in life. Develop quality relationship with God; take the time to worship, study His Word, pray, fast, fortify yourself.

2. Self-development: Be diligent in the development of yourself. That is, increasing in the knowledge of what you do, your gift, talents and potentials. David developed himself until he was number one in Israel in playing the instrument (1 Samuel 16:18).

Beloved, come to a level in your profession where you can be considered first amongst every other person.
3. Life Assignment: Be diligent in what you do. Be diligent in the assignment of your life or the work of your hands – give it what it takes, deploy your energy for maximum impact in what you do (Ecclesiastes 9:10).

As you make up your mind to be diligent, I see you at the top in life.

REMEMBER THIS: There is no victory for the lazy.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Spend time with God at the place of prayer and worship to build a strong and intimate relationship with Him.
2. Take up a course that would facilitate your mental and career development where necessary.
3. Maximally deploy your energy into your assignment.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT
PRAYER: Lord, draw me close to You like never before. I receive the grace to pour out myself unto the fulfilment of the purpose for which I was created, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Deuteronomy 31-34
QUOTE: Your faith in God produces unbelievable results. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Frogs can freeze without dying.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: May the discipline of diligence take you to the place of excellence in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*SUNDAY 9 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*SURROUNDED BY FAVOR⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
Surely, *LORD*, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. 
_*(Psalm 5:12, NIV)*)_

_*Psalm 5:12 KJV*_
For thou, *LORD*, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
When we receive a promotion, or meet someone special, or the medical report turns around, we know that’s the favor of GOD. But when we face challenges and things are coming against us, it doesn’t seem like we have favor. But having favor doesn’t mean you won’t have obstacles; favor is what’s keeping those challenges from defeating you. Today’s Scripture says that God’s favor is surrounding you in the good times and the tough times.

The psalmist says, “I have anointed him. I will steady him and make him strong. His enemies shall not overpower him.” In the middle of that challenge, you need to remind yourself that you are anointed and crowned with favor. Right now GOD is steadying you, making you strong, pushing back the forces of darkness, and taking you to victory. You know a secret? You are surrounded with His favor in the storm, and GOD is turning the challenge to your advantage.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that You have put Your favor upon me and it surrounds me as with a shield at all times. Thank You that I am crowned with favor, and You are steadying me, strengthening me, and leading me to victory over every challenge. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 9TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: DELAYED FOR 12 HOURS: CATCH THE LITTLE FOXES

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (SONGS OF SOLOMON 2:15; PROVERBS 26:10-17)

An Air India flight was scheduled on a Sunday morning to fly from the central city of Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam, on India’s East Coast. The domestic flight was to cover a distance of around 315 miles, a journey that was to be undertaken in about an hour. 

The pilot, crew and passengers were prepared for FlightA1-952 which was due to take off as early as 6.10a.m. In fact, the passengers were all already on board, the pilot and crew were ready to take off. Suddenly the unexpected was discovered. Vigilant staff spotted a rat in the cabin!

The pilot announced to the passengers that the plane could no longer take off as scheduled because of a little bitch. All the passengers were told to disembark from the aircraft. Pest control unit was called in to look for the rat and intercept it, so a rat race began.

The rat was eventually located and trapped; the plane was fumigated thereafter ready for its flight. However, before all that could be done, about 12 whole hours had gone. The flight which was scheduled to depart at 6:10am did not leave the airport until 5:30pm.

The delay of the flight was more 10 times longer have taken them to make that journey. According to aviation news site, _SIMPLY FLYING,_ the presence of rats on flights is a relatively common reason for flight delays due to the fear that they may chew and destroy wires on the plane.
Similar incidents have occurred on planes from Alaska Airlines, Air Berlin and Air Canada. 

That rat incident was the second time within months that Air India was faced with delays caused by animals.

Sometime in September 2019, an Air India flight was delayed for 2 hours after a swarm of bees settled on the cockpit window, obscuring might vision and attacking staff who tried to remove them. The flight which was from Kolkata in India’s North East to Agartala on the border, had 136 passengers on board.

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that God created you, and indeed everyone else to make progress in life but sometimes there are factors that put spanners in that wheel of progress. Imagine a little rat stopping a big aircraft for 12 hours! King Solomon in today’s scripture calls them, “THE LITTLE FOXES THAT SPOIL THE VINES.”

These “little foxes” like the rats and bees in today’s story specialize in spoiling our “vines.” Your VINE is your FRUITFULNESS, ELEVATION and RESULT PACKAGE! Even sleep, as sweet as it is, can be a little fox stopping your progress when you love too much of it.

Laziness is the next-of-kin to sleep. Hear what King Solomon says about both, “As the door turneth upon the hinges, so doth the slothful (lazy) upon his bed” (Proverbs 26:14). What about procrastination? This is like their cousin. An old proverb says, "Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.”

Charles Dickens says, “Procrastination is the thief of time.” It is a little fox that you must deal with now. The list of little foxes are almost endless but let me mention their big brother called, MR. 
EXCUSES
You see that in Verse 13 of Proverbs 26. Mr. Excuse will always give you a reason why you cannot and shouldn’t do certain things.

I used to have someone very close to me. He is a specialist in excuses. Please don’t be like that this year. There is always a way round every obstacle: Never allow “little foxes to truncate your way to the top! Be vigilant! Hold on and look up to your God! This is your year! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My Faith Looks Up…
1. Pray on today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Repent from any SECRET SIN or HABIT that can DELAY or destroy ELEVATION STORY!
3. Pray about today as led now.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (NUMBERS 15-17)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 2: My Faith Looks Up To Thee...

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my Guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Savior, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, February 9, 2020

TOPIC: THE HIDDEN PERSON OF THE HEART
Read 1 Samuel 16:7

7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

MEMORISE: But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart" (1 Samuel 16:7)

EXPOSITION

You wouldn't have thought Jesus was the King of kings, if you have seen Him walking on the streets. He looked like an ordinary man when all the while, He was the Saviour of the world. In the same way, David didn't look like a might warrior.

He didn't look like he could slay a giant, let alone defeat a lion and bear. When prophet Samuel came to anoint the next king of Israel, and Jesse brought out his strong sons, Samuel asked, "Are these all of your sons?" Jesse answered, "We have one who keeps the sheep." When David entered the house, God told Samuel, "That's him." David didn't look like a king, but he loved the Lord with all his heart.
You may not look like the kind of person, who would be used mightily by God to impact this world for Jesus, but remember, neither did others, throughout Bible history. 
The Bible confirms, '...God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty' (1 Cor. 1:27).

While everyone else is focusing on the outward appearance of things, continue to focus on letting God accomplish His work in your heart and mind. Let Him enrich you on a deep soul level, so that you can enrich others and walk in divine influence. Doing this will take you farther in life than you can ever imagine! (1 Pet. 3:3-4).

PRAYER POINTS

1. God, thank You for Your wisdom and grace through which You reveal to us the condition of our hearts.
2. O God, transform me, until I look like Jesus on the inside, and behave like Him on the outside.
3. Help our leaders to possess the mind of Christ while carrying out their leadership responsibilities.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 34 - 35 & Mark 13

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM