The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 8th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 8TH FEBRUARY.

HE ABOLISHED DEATH

…God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling…according to his own purpose and grace…manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel (2 Timothy 1:8-10).

Blessed be God! Where in the world would you ever read something like what we just read in the latter part of our theme scripture? Who would think that such a statement would ever be made on this earth? I want you to notice the tenses; it doesn’t say, “Who shall abolish death”; rather, it says, “Who hath abolished death.” When something is abolished, it means it’s eradicated, obliterated, ended, stopped, or eliminated!

Jesus put an end to death! And I don’t mean spiritual death; the concluding part of the statement shows that He’s referring to physical death, for it says, “...and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.” This is supreme! He didn’t just abolish death; He brought life and immortality in its place.

What does it mean to be mortal? It means to be human; to be subject to death. But being born again, mortality has been swallowed up by immortality. Your humanity has been supplanted by the God-life; you’re now the God-man; a divine being that has passed from death to life.

You may ask, “If this is true, if Jesus has truly abolished death, why are people still dying then, including Christians?” God said, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6). We can choose to lay down our lives.

Think about Paul: the one who, by the Spirit, wrote the verses we read; he left this world knowing he was ready to go. He laid his life down, like Jesus. Paul said, “I have finished my cause; I fought a good fight; I have kept the faith” (2 Timothy 4:7). He completed his ministry and laid down his life during the great persecution.

The primary reason people die is because of the consciousness of death, and the fear of death. Don’t think death. Don’t fear death. Don’t talk death. Death is an enemy—a defeated enemy that has also been abolished! It has no power over you. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the victorious life that you’ve given me, and for bringing life and immortality to light through the Gospel. I’m a partaker of your divine nature; therefore, eternal life is at work in me. I’m immune to the destructive system of this world, and I have no fear in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 15:51-57; John 11:25-26; 1 John 5:13
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 26:31-56 & Exodus 34-35

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 16:11-18 & Psalm 5-6

#TALKINGSESSION

8TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for helping me through the knowledge of the glorious Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, to discover the priceless treasure You’ve deposited in my spirit.

Now, as I sing to extol Your majesty, in the beauty of holiness, and worship You in spirit and in truth, Your divine power is manifested in my life. Even now, Your glory is revealed in me, and in my circumstances.

I am eternally triumphant by the power of the Holy Spirit. I live a joyful, exuberant, and glorious life in Christ; a life of absolute liberty, victory, and dominion over Satan and circumstances.

Daily, God’s wisdom is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dream and visions that He has given me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, finances, health,
and family!

I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity. I bring deliverance to every creation in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SATURDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: MIRACLES ARE COMING.

MEMORISE:

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. Mark 9:23

READ: Mark 11:22-24

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

As we have seen from yesterday’s study, some Christians have little faith, and of course, they would not believe miracles can happen through them.

How I wish that the crowd at the Holy Ghost Services of the RCCG in Nigeria would have great faith to go out and start performing miracles. What a great revival that would bring! Jesus did not give the right to perform miracles to only a set of Christians, He said in Mark 16:17 that it is for believers.

“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;”

Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He came to die for our sins? Do you believe that He is coming back soon to take His children to Heaven? If your answer to both questions is ‘yes’, then you are a believer. Therefore, you are fully qualified to work miracles. Don’t be afraid, just go ahead and pray, then leave the rest to God. 

A long time ago, when my faith was not as strong as it is today, whenever someone came to me for prayers, I would just pray and expect miracles to happen later. One day, a woman came for prayers with her child who was about ten years old and had been dumb from birth. As I began to pray “In the name of Jesus….” The child said “Amen”. I nearly jumped out of the window- I was that afraid. There I was, not expecting an immediate miracle but before I even prayed, it had happened.

Imagine if I had stopped praying after trying a few times without seeing any instant miracles. The truth is that no great ‘miracle evangelist’ was so from birth; rather, he/she continued praying for people even when the results were not obvious, then one day, the miracles started happening. If you are a true believer, the *power* to work wonders is already in your hands, just go ahead and pray. If you pray for one person and nothing happens, pray for the next. Just keep praying, the miracles are coming.

KEY POINT:

Don’t stop praying for people; your days of working miracles are closer than you think.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 28-29

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 28:  THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above. 

o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
RESTORATION TODAY

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020.

TOPIC: *THE TRUE FOUNDATION*

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and forth them, I will like him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock". Matthew 7:24.

*MESSAGE*
Everyone wants to build on a solid foundation. Before we make any investment, we always want to be sure we've been well informed. Likewise, when building a house, we tend to employ trusted architects who will give us their best design of what we have in mind— especially for the sake of a good foundation.

The danger of not building on a solid foundation is that the house will eventually collapse and sometimes lives are also lost in the process. The scripture tells us that the difference between a wise and a foolish man with regards to what they  build is all about the foundation—the wise build on a solid foundation (the rock) while the foolish builds on a weak foundation (on the sand).

If foundations are that important, then it is highly imperative to build our eternal future on a solid foundation, Apostle Paul told us what that looks like. "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid which is Jesus Christ." (1 Corinthians 3:11). Is Christ the foundation of your life? If you are born again, then you have established your eternal hope on a solid foundation and other areas in your life will be set on that same foundation. If you are not born again, you belong to the other category—the fools. You can change that label today by just calling upon Jesus to take over the leadership of your life.

*ACTION POINT*
Are you convinced that Jesus is the foundation of your life? The way to know is to check whether you are obeying His Word or not.

*SCRIPTURES*
1 Corinthians 3:11; Ephesians 2:20;Isaiah 28:16.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Lord, thank You for laying a true foundation for all men to build upon.

2. Father, teach me to continue to trust You in this journey through life in the name of Jesus;

3. Lord, give me the grace to obey You be even more in the name of  Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 46-47.26; Psalm 25;  Matthew 26:31-57.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 8TH FEBRUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: SEE WHAT GOD SEES!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 60:1-8*

Welcome to today’s devotional! We begin with the words of Joel Osteen: *“Everything about your God is big, but if you think small, believe small and feel small, your thinking will keep you from every big thing that God has in store for you.”*

If you are going to receive and enjoy the great things that God has for you in this divine ELEVATION YEAR, you have to ensure that your mindset is not an obstacle. If you cannot see yourself live that life of greatness and glory, God will never be able to bring you into that greatness and glory that He has destined for you. 

Look at the command in today’s scripture Vs. 1: “Arise; shine for your light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.” Note! It did not say *THE GLORY WILL RISE UPON YOU!* It says: THE GLORY *IS* RISEN UPON YOU! It is DONE! It is there! It is the reality!

Yes! THE GLORY *IS* RISEN UPON YOU WHETHER YOU SEE IT OR NOT! THE GLORY *IS* RISEN UPON YOU WHETHER YOU FEEL IT OR NOT! *Daily as you go out this year, with the eyes of your spirit, you must see the glory of the LORD which is risen upon you and not the arrows of darkness which the enemy is throwing against you!

* Stop seeing what the devil is doing! Start seeing what God is doing, has done or going to do by Your eyes of faith! The devil’s worst strategy for keeping you small and in a small place is that he keeps your thinking “GLUED” to and negative things! 

Those small things that the devil uses to keep you down and far below what God has for you include disappointments and discouragement, DELAYS, minor setbacks, what people are saying about you, etc.

It’s time to SEE THE GLORY OF THE LORD BY FAITH! Yes! *YOU ARE FULL OF GLORY! SAY SO EVERYDAY!* See your great elevation testimonies! 

The word, “Arise” means, to *“TURN YOUR FACE”* just as Moses turned his face to see the Burning Bush! Arise, TURN YOUR FACE from gloom, delay, depression, anxiety, failures of 2019, and people’s negative opinions about your life or ministry! In this year 2020, be positive. *See what God sees and says about you.* Talk about it, Pray about it and *WAIT* to see it come true! I prophesy: Heaven shall announce you this year and you MUST possess your possessions because your God CANNOT LIE! *Hold on and hold out!* I hear the sound of an ELEVATION GOOD NEWS bearing your name! Amen and amen!

*52 PROPHETIC MANTLES-IN- ACTION! One special mantle for each Sunday. The Lord gave me a command to release 52 Mantles this year (every week). To be prayed on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN LAGOS. Testimonies are rolling in! Don’t miss praying with them! This is your year!*
*ANNOUNCEMENT *

BLESSED BRETHREN, THE DETAILS BELOW ARE THE THE APPLICATION NUMBER OF A BROTHER WHO WAS INVITED BY THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS FOR AN APTITUDE TEXT IN CALABAR:
APPLICATION ID: NCS/C04/46009
POSITION APPLIED: ASS-CADRE-04
CENTRE ID: 75802

THOUGH, HE CHOSE LAGOS AS HIS PREFERRED CENTER, HE WAS SENT TO CALABAR. HE HAS GONE AND BACK TO LAGOS. HE ASSISTS IN THE PUBLICATION OF OUR DAILY MANNA AND WAR AGAINST HAMAN ONLINE. IF YOU'RE IN A POSITION WHERE YOU CAN HELP HELP HIM GO THROUGH IT SUCCESSFULLY ( BY GIVING HIM A SLOT OR RECOMMENDATION), OR HELP OF ANY KIND, PLEASE, USE HIS APPLICATION DETAILS PROVIDED ABOVE AS WE ALSO PRAY THAT THE LORD GRANTS HIM FAVOR IN THE SIDE OF THE OFFICERS IN CHARGE OF SCREENING AND TRAINING.

REMAIN BLESSED AND STRONG IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
*PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.*

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray generally as you are led.
2. LORD, I break away from the limitations of the past. I refuse to
see what the devil is doing and I scatter his plans now in Jesus name.
3. LORD, open my eyes to *see what you are seeing* concerning my
ad ministry this year in Jesus name.
4. You powers disqualifying me from big things, be cut off from my life now in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: NUMBERS 11-14*
Seeds of destiny

DAILY DEVOTIONAM BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE*

*DATE: 2020-02-08*

*TOPIC: THE PLACE OF DILIGENCE IN DESTINY*

*SCRIPTURE:* By much slothfulness the building decayeth; and through idleness of the hands the house droppeth through. Ecclesiastes 10:18
*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:* Where people are lazy,"life can never be easy.

Diligence is another key to destiny fulfilment. The place of diligence to destiny fulfilment can never be over-emphasized. The possibilities of life are accessible by diligence, but where people are lazy, life can never be easy.

Jacob was a typical example of a diligent worker; he forced himself into destiny fulfilment on the frequency of diligence. Genesis 31":38-41 confirms that Jacob worked day and night; he was too diligent to be frustrated by his wicked uncle,"Laban. 

Diligence was the only way Jacob could survive and succeed despite the wickedness and crookedness of his employer. At a point, he had to physically paint woods to determine the colour of the offspring the flocks were to bring forth because that was the next condition of service. He wearied out Laban by work; the cheating attitude of Laban could not work against Jacob. He worked his way out of Laban’s crookedness (Genesis 30":37-38).

Now,"let us look at some facts about diligence":

1. Diligence brings eminence (Proverbs 22:29).
2. Diligence brings excellence (Daniel 6:1-3). To work hard is to stand out. Hard work brings high flight.
3. Diligence brings affluence. Hard work is the cure for hard life. Jacob became affluent by diligence (Genesis 30:25-27,"43).
4. Diligence forbids decadence. Nothing is permitted to decay where there is diligence. It is indolence that breeds decadence (Ecclesiastes 10":18).
5. Diligence facilitates providence. It facilitates the fulfilment of your Divinely ordained plans and purpose. God is a Worker; Jesus is a Worker (John 5:17). So,"God loves those who love work.
Beloved, make up your mind to be diligent in everything you do.

*REMEMBER THIS" Where people are lazy,"life can never be easy.
*ASSIGNMENT(S)"

1. Have a schedule of your daily activities and have a personal assessment at the end of each day.
2. Refuse to company with lazy people.
3. If you are trusting God for what to do,"start doing something no matter how little it is.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT
*PRAYER* : Lord,"I receive the grace to be diligent in everything I do. I refuse to waste my life. Bring me into eminence through diligence and excellence, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Deuteronomy 27-30
QUOTE: If nothing is keeping you busy,"and you are not projecting towards your tomorrow, you begin to expire. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT": Cats can’t taste sugar. They don’t have sweet taste buds.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Glory-filled Sunday Services at 6:00am,"8":00am and 10:00am tomorrow. Endeavour to come to Church with your friends and loved ones. God bless you.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Receive grace for diligence in this season in Jesus’ Name.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, February 8, 2020

TOPIC: BEWARE OF BACKSLIDING
Read Hebrews 6:4-8

4. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5. And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6. If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
7. For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:
8. But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

EXPOSITION

Backsliding, also known as falling away or committing apostasy, is a term used in Christianity to describe the process by which an individual who has been genuinely converted, reverts to pre-conversion habits and/or lapses or falls into sin. It is when a person turns from God to pursue his own fleshly desires. Hebrews 6:4-6 clearly shows that backsliding is possible only for those who have first experienced salvation, regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit. It is not a mere denial of New Testament doctrines by the unsaved, within the visible church. 

A series of steps always leads to backsliding, because everyday, we are either building up, or weakening our different spiritual characters. We are either moving forward, or falling backward. The steps include:

* Failure to take the truth, exhortations, warnings, promises and teachings of God's Word with utmost seriousness (Lk. 8:13; Jn. 5:44).
* Through deceitfulness of sin, the believer becomes increasingly tolerant to sin in his own life (Eph. 5:6; Heb. 3:12-13).
* Through hardness of heart and rejecting God's way, the believer ignores the repeated voice and rebuke of the Holy Spirit (Eph. 4:30; 1 Thess. 5:19-22; Heb. 3:7-8).

The Bible issues warnings concerning the possibility of backsliding, designed both to alert us to the deadly perils of backsliding and motivate us to persevere in faith and obedience. Please, take time to read the following Bible passages for such warnings: Col. 1:21-23; 1 Tim. 4:1, 16; 6:6-10,; 2 Tim. 4:2-5; 2 Pet. 1:5-11. May these not stand to condemn us on the last day.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, uphold me with Your right hand of righteousness, to the end. Do not allow me to fall away from faith, in Jesus' name.
2. Father, if I am already taking any steps that can lead to backsliding, convict me by Your Holy Spirit, and bring me back to repentance, in Jesus' name.
3. Please, intercede for our brethren facing persecutions because of Christ, that God will uphold them with His mighty hand of righteousness, to the end.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 32 - 33 & Mark 12
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM