The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 7th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 7TH FEBRUARY.

BRING FORTH GOOD THINGS

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh (Luke 6:45).

Some Christians would say, “The greatest thing that happened to me was when I was born again.” But in the actual sense, nothing “happened” to you when you were born again; you were the one that “happened” on the scene! You came alive in the spirit. When a baby is born, you don’t say something has happened to that child; it’s the child that “happened” or came into this world.

It’s important that you understand this, for it’ll give you an idea of how God wants you to think and live as a Kingdom person. You’ve been brought into Christ—a place where nothing should “happen” to you; rather, you make things happen; you bring forth good things. Hallelujah!

God’s training in our lives through the Word and the Holy Spirit is for us to take absolute charge of our lives and be independent of circumstances. He wants you to control the good things that come to you, and make a choice not to let bad things in, because your spirit produces righteousness only.

Read our opening verse again: Jesus said, “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.”

Notice that He didn’t say, “Good things happen to the good man,” but that the good man, out of the good treasure of his heart, brings forth good things. You’re to bring forth your prosperity, your promotion, your joy, and every blessing you want to enjoy in life from within; they’re all in you.
No wonder the Bible says He has set eternity in our hearts. Then in John 7:38, He said, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I bring forth good things today from within me. In all that I do, I exude excellence, perfection and righteousness. I have insight into mysteries and secrets, bringing forth creative ideas, because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory, divine health and prosperity from within, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Psalms 37:30-31 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment. The law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 26:1-30 & Exodus 32-3

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 16:1-10 & Psalm 3-4

#TALKINGSESSION

7TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I am so grateful to You, for Your loving-kindness! I celebrate Your Word in my life. Your Word is food to my spirit, and by it, I prosper in all things and at all times, bearing fruits unto righteousness.

I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, always in blossom. As Jesus is, so am I in this world.

I am thoroughly nourished and fortified for the victorious life by the Word, through study and meditation.

I make progress by the Spirit, and my profiting by the Word is unstoppable. As I grow in, and by the Word, the realities of the Kingdom are unveiled to me by the Holy Spirit; the glories of the Kingdom are revealed in me.

I am not ordinary; I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father.

When men are cast down, I am lifted, because of the power of the Holy Spirit that's at work in me. Hallelujah

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  FRIDAY 7TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: GREAT FAITH.

MEMORISE:

And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? Mark 12:24

READ: Hebrews 11:1-13

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1

Having faith means believing something that you are yet to see physically, so much so that you can feel it already. If you are hoping for a baby for example, faith is you hearing him/her cry; carrying and feeding him/her even when the baby has not manifested physically. Faith is the currency of operations in the spiritual realm which controls the physical; it is the greatest currency in the world. With faith, everything is possible (Mark 9:23).

However, there are different categories of faith. Some people have no faith at all. They believe in total impossibility and are consumed by fear. Some have little faith as Jesus pointed out in Matthew 6:30. These ones believe that impossibilities can be possible, but only for certain people like their Pastor or General Overseer. They don’t believe they also can work miracle. 

However, there is faith as the grain of a mustard seed (Matthew 17:20). This faith, though small, can move mountains. It is the starting point for a man of faith. There is also great faith, according to Matthew 15:21-28. It is the kind that does not accept “No” for an answer, it is persistent. Not only does the fellow with great faith believe that all things are possible, he also endures even when manifestations are delayed. Your faith will become great in the mighty name of Jesus.

Faith comes by hearing *and hearing* by the word of God (Romans 10:17). The volume of His word in you determines your level of faith in Him. If your faith will increase, you must be addicted to God’s word. Meditate on it day and night. Season your words with the scriptures at all times (Deuteronomy 6:7-9).

When the word of God dwells richly in you, your faith will be great and nothing will be impossible to you.

KEY POINT:

Get addicted to your Bible and seek to  always hear God’s voice.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 25-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4:  BLESSED ASSURANCE, JESUS IS MINE.

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine
O what a foretaste of glory divine
Heir of salvation, purchase of God
I'm born of his Spirit and washed in his blood

Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
This is my story, this is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long

Perfect submission, perfect delight
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy and whispers of love.

Perfect submission, all is at rest
I in my Savior am happy and blessed
You know I'm watching and waiting, I'm looking above
Filled with His goodness and I'm lost in his love.
RESTORATION TODAY

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7 2020.

TOPIC: *VESSELS UNTO HONOUR*

"If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use and prepared unto every good work". 2 Timothy 2:21.

*MESSAGE*
In a great house, there are vessels made of gold, silver, wood and clay. Some vessels are placed in prominent places of honour, and others where they can be easily reached for ordinary use.

In the same way, in the house of God there are many vessels, which represents the children of God. Some are placed in prominent and vital positions and others in ordinary positions. However, there is room for promotion which comes to those who will work on themselves and distinguish themselves unto excellence.

They must set themselves apart, refrain from all ungodliness and unrighteousness, prepare themselves with the Word of God, and be ready at all times when the Lord needs them. These will be promoted from their ordinary position to a place of honour.

*ACTION POINT*
Beloved, do you want to be promoted to a place of honour? Purge yourself from every form of ungodliness.

*SCRIPTURES*
Isaiah 52:11; Titus 3:1; Revelation 21:8.

*PRAYER POINTS*
1. Oh Lord help me to purge myself from every form of ungodliness in the name of Jesus;

2. Oh Lord sanctify me through Your Word and prepare me unto every good work in the name of Jesus;

3. Oh Lord fortify Your servants in The Apostolic Church for the task unto which You have called them in the name of Jesus.

*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*
Genesis 45; Psalm 23-24;  Matthew 26:3-30
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 7TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: THE PROFIT OF MAKING THE RIGHT DECISION

SCRIPTURE: Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The road you choose determines the place you end.

It is important to know that nothing moves forward without a choice. If you wait for chance, the only result you would have is a fall. Things may fall by chance but nothing rises without a choice.
Now, let us look at the profits of decision:

1. Decision determines destination. The road you choose determines the place you end. Your choices determine your chances (Luke 15:11-32).
2. Decision determines distinction. To take a stand is to stand out. David took a stand, and he stood out (1 Samuel 17:32).
3. Decision brings deliverance (Luke 15:17-32).
4. Decision cures frustration. There are choices you make that deliver you from suffering. The choice of Peter to give his ship to Jesus delivered him from frustration (Luke 5:1-6).
5. Decision undergirds destiny. Where you are today is a product of the choices you made yesterday and where you will be tomorrow will be determined by the choices you are making today (Luke 15:11-32).

The question is: what kinds of decision are critical for destiny? They are:

a. The decision to be everything God wants you to be in this life. This is vowing that whether the devil likes it or not you must be everything God wants you to be in this life (Philippians 3:12-13).
b. The decision to know what it takes to be everything God wants you to be in life (Philippians 3:10).
c. The decision to do what it takes to be who God wants you to be in life (Philippians 3:14).
My counsel is, make a quality decision in order to fulfil quality destiny.

REMEMBER THIS: The road you choose determines the place you end.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Write down your visions in the area of your life’s assignment; review them from time to time and be determined to see their manifestation.
2. Fight everything trying to resist your purpose on earth at the place of prayer.
3. Make demands on God for the grace to fulfil your purpose in life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT
PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on Your help to fulfil my purpose on earth. I make demands on the release of every potential You have packaged in me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Deuteronomy 23-26
QUOTE: You have nothing to offer until you have been processed. Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: If you cut off a snail’s eye, it will grow a new one.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace to make the right decisions consistently is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 7TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: WORKING THE DREAM – Part 2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (GEN. 47:13-26)

Today’s scripture Vs. 13-16 says: “And there was no bread in all the land: for the famine was very sore, so that the land of Egypt and all the land of Canaan fainted by reason of the famine. 

And Joseph gathered up all the money that was found in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, for the corn which they bought: and Joseph brought the money into Pharaoh’s house. And when money failed in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came unto Joseph, and said, ‘Give us bread: for why should we die in thy presence?

For the money faileth.’ And Joseph said, ‘Give your cattle; and I will give you for your cattle, if money fail.” Wow! The dream which Joseph had many years ago had now become a tangible reality, but he had to device a means to work out the dream.
Yes! The entire world was now bowing down to him, not only the eleven stars (his brothers). Oh! 

He was now on the throne, full of power, honour and dignity, but he had to strategize, plan and execute a seven-year project of taking the world through a successful famine and in doing that, increase the GDP of Egypt and better the lives of the people after the famine season.

Yes! Joseph succeeded in his task through a well-articulated plan and you must do likewise this year. An African proverb says: “For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” Many great dreams have suffered premature death due to lack or absence of an execution plan.

It is commonly said that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. “One way to work out your dream is by drawing out an action plan that is realistic, and dedicate yourself and time to it, with unwavering commitment.

By November last year, the ACTION PLAN of ODM for 2020 had been concluded! And by February ending, the action plan for 2021 “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 16” would have been received from my FATHER GOD AND THE WORK of writing it STARTS!
No wonder Peter F. Drucker wrote: Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes, but no plans. In this year 2020, you must learn to do things differently. A dream without a plan is an illusion! Napoleon Hill said: “Plan your work and work your plan.

Hear Mia Hamm: “The backbone of success is hard work, determination, good planning, and perseverance.” Then Earl Nightingale penned: “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”

Don’t begin anything without a plan, no matter how small. Don’t enter into 2020 without a plan. Jesus said: “But don’t begin until you count the cost. For who would begin construction of a building without first calculating the cost to see if there is enough money to finish it?” (NLT, Luke 14:28).

Dream and dream big this year! Plan and plan big! Think and think big! Plan as if Jesus is coming in the next hundred years, but live your life as if He is coming the next minute. I see your GREAT ELEVATION this year! Be determined, hold on and move on with a plan! (Give out these ODM copies this week).

Next week Friday February 14th is the beginning of a 2-DAY ASABA SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE. Theme: “ALL SA- TANIC CAGES MUST BURN! THE HERO IN ME MUST RISE!” Venue: The CENOTAPH. Time: Friday 6pm and Saturday 8.00am. Come with your 2020 prayer points as I lay hands on everybody present again! Call 08034907299 or 08033461818 for details.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed Assurance…

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led now.
2. LORD, baptize me with WISDOM to work my dream(s) this year in
Jesus name. O God, I command the ministry of dream killers to expire now by fire (Pray it seriously for 5 days)!
3. Pray about today now as you are led.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (NUMBERS 7-1)
BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER

Song 3. Blessed Assurance

1. Blessed assurance; Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:

This is my story, this my song,
Praising my savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my savior all the day long.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my savior and happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in his love.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, February 7, 2020

TOPIC: LORD, RESET ME
Read 1 Peter 5:10

10. But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

MEMORISE: But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you (1 Peter 5:10)

EXPOSITION

On a typical modern-day phone, there is a small reset button that, when pressed, restores the device to its original factory setting. Normally, this is necessary when there is a major software problem with the device. Resetting it would bring back the original glory of the device.

There are seasons and times in our lives when we get so far from God's original plan for our lives, because of being carried away by the pressures of life. We add onto our lives, assignments, relationships and tasks, in the same way we load apps onto our phones.

We complicate our lives with what God never intended to be in our lives - parties, TV shows, dates, etc., and these unfortunately choke out God and His programmes that should matter most to us (cf. Matt. 6:33). At such times, we feel unnecessarily burdened by life's situations. When life is overwhelming, complicated, burdensome and frustrating, we know it is time to press reset.

Let God restore you to your original place in Him. Let Him re-establish, resettle and reconfirm you. Let God reset you. Let Him occasion situation that would set you back on track. Stop drifting far away from Him. The farther you are away from Him, the more dangerous it is. The farther the sheep stray away from home, the more risky it becomes for it, most especially, at night.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father God, my life seems to be drifting away from Your original plan; forgive me for adding projects, relationships and other things to my life that You never told me to add.
2. Lord, reset my life; bring me back to my original state and place in You. Reset my heart and breathe Your life into me, NOW.
3. Lord, help ministers of the gospel who are choking You out of their schedules with the series of programmes they organise and participate in, to the detriment of their own relationship with You.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 30 - 31 & Mark 11
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain bless

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM