The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 6th February
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 6TH FEBRUARY.

LOOK BEYOND YOURSELF.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me (Philippians 4:13).

In Matthew 17:20, Jesus said, “...nothing shall be impossible unto you”; in other words, you can do anything. The Apostle Paul lends credence to this in our opening verse. Also, in 2 Corinthians 3:5, he takes it a step further, saying, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.”

This isn’t talking about your human sufficiency or ability, but of God’s ability in you; you’re to look beyond yourself.

When you were born again, you received the very life and nature of God, meaning you have, and are to function with divine abilities. This is what gave Paul the boldness to say, “I can do all things through Christ!” It’s the same with every one of us. But many haven’t been able to look beyond themselves and their seeming inadequacies; hence, they concede to failure and to defeat. But not so with you; you’re born of God and therefore up to any task.

Read 2 Corinthians 3:5 in the Amplified translation; it puts it in a better light: “Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.” You’re to look beyond what your physical ability can do, now that Christ is in you. Your sufficiency is a God-sufficiency. Hallelujah!

This was David’s mentality when he confronted Goliath. He eye-balled the giant and said, “I’ll cut your head off your shoulders today and feed your carcass to the birds of the air” (1 Samuel 17:46). How could David, a mere stripling, make such a boast? He had learnt to look beyond himself, unto the Lord.

He said to Goliath, “I come against you in the Name of the Lord of host, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied” (1 Samuel 17:45). David was saying, “I may be the one standing before you, but God is actually the One standing against you, because I’m standing in His Name, not in my name. I’m functioning in His might, not mine!” Hallelujah!

Have the same consciousness, because even better than what David had, the greater One lives in you today. He speaks through you, heals the sick through you and blesses through you. You have all His power and limitless resources domiciled in your spirit. Glory to His Name forever!

PRAYER

Gracious Father, I thank you for your power and ability at work in me through the Holy Spirit, causing me to do, and walk, in the supernatural. My boast and my confidence are in your eternal Word and power. I function in your might, with the consciousness that the greater One who lives inside me, makes all things possible unto me. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace [which was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 25:31-46 & Exodus 31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 15:32-41 & Psalm 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

6TH FEBRUARY.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Lord, You’re the creator of heaven and earth; there’s nothing too difficult for You! I trust in You with all of my heart, knowing that You’re the One who gives beauty for ashes, makes crooked paths straight, and makes everything work out for my good!

Thank You for giving me such a wonderful life of endless victories. Divinity is at work in me; I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone
of my body!

I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! The Word of God and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body through and through. Hallelujah!

I’ve been chosen and ordained to be productive in all aspects of my life! My mind is anointed for growth and supernatural success!

I know what to do; I know when to do what to do; and I know how to do what to do, through the guidance and light that I receive from the Holy Spirit and the Word.

I am making progress and winning every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  THURSDAY 6TH FEBRUARY 2020.

THEME: HEAVENLY INVESTMENTS.

MEMORISE:

“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and hid; and for joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. Matthew 13:44

READ: Matthew 6:19-21

19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The problem with some 21st Century Christians is that they do not know the value of heavenly investments, which yield dividends both in this life and eternally. This is unfortunate because they focus more on earthly investments and this is the exact opposite of our Lord’s injunction in our Bible text today. Earthly investments are prone to corruption. Jesus explains in the parable of the rich fool that choosing earthly investments over heavenly ones is not wise.

“…….then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.” Luke 12:20-21

The Bible also says:

“Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.” Proverbs 23:5

A story was told of a young man who was attacked by hoodlums on his way to home, the very night he gave his life to Jesus Christ. The asked him, “Your money or your life: which do you want to surrender?” To their amazement, the young man said “I am sorry; I do not have either of the two things you are asking for!” The gang leader, out of curiosity at the response of the young man asked “What do you mean you do not have life or money to surrender?” The young man replied “I am just coming from church where the pastor persuaded me to give my life to Christ and I did. At the end of the service, I was also asked to give my substance to God’s work and I emptied my pockets for the work of Jesus who saved me without any charge!” The leader said “I see, because you have amused me this evening, I will let you go, but next time, always remember to reserve something for us!” As funny as this story may sound, it carriers an eternal truth: Investing in the Kingdom of God is the best decision you can ever make at it yields both earthly and heavenly rewards.

CALL TO ACTION:

God bless you as you invest in His Kingdom.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 41-42

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2:  ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER.

1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live. 
o Refrain:
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*THURSDAY 6 FEBRUARY 2020?*

*SEE YOURSELF AS ROYALTY⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
“And have made us kings and priests to our GOD; and we shall reign on the earth.”
_*(Revelation 5:10, NKJV)*_

_*Revelation 5:10 KJV*_
And hast made us unto our GOD kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
Today’s Scripture talks about how GOD has made us to be kings and priests to Him. You need to start seeing yourself as royalty. Start carrying yourself as royalty. Not in arrogance, thinking that you’re better than others, but in humility, be proud of who GOD made you to be. You are not better than anyone else, but you are not less than anyone else. Understand that when your heavenly Father breathed His life into you and sent you to earth, you didn’t come as ordinary. He put a crown of honor on your head. Now start thinking as royalty, talking as royalty, dressing as royalty, walking as royalty, and acting as royalty.

When you start seeing yourself as royalty, you will never be intimidated again. You don’t have to be the most talented, the most educated, or the most successful to feel good about yourself. You are crowned not by people but by Almighty GOD.

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
“Father, thank You that You have made me the way I am and crowned me with favor to be royalty. Thank You that You see me as royalty even when I’ve failed. I declare that I am becoming more and more like who You say I am. In *JESUS*’ Name, Amen.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 6TH FEBRUARY, 2020

TOPIC: YOUR DECISION AND YOUR DESTINY

SCRIPTURE: And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me? Genesis 25:31-32.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: People make choices, and choices make people.

Previously, we looked at discovery as one of the keys that facilitate the fulfilment of destiny. And today, we are looking at decision as another key. 

Decision is very critical to the fulfilment of destiny. People make choices then choices make people. 
That is to say, people make choices, and the choices they make either make or mar them in return. It is not possible to be made without a choice.

It was through a decision that Jacob negotiated and got the birth right from Esau, his brother and he (Jacob) ended up as the carrier of the Abrahamic Blessing. Jacob was the second born, so what ought to have been in the line-up of the covenant patriarchs is: the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Esau. But Jacob examined the situation of his birth, he saw that the Abrahamic blessing is very great; he saw how massive his father Isaac was by virtue of the blessing. So, Jacob began to think: does it mean that this mighty river of blessing flowing through this family is meant to bypass me? 

Does it mean that I was only born into this family for fancy? With all these thoughts in mind, he began to strategize until he found a solution. He discovered that his brother Esau loved temporary things above permanent matters and that he also preferred food above the future.

So, Jacob strategically planned to collect the birth right from Esau. And Esau, who did not value the birth right entered into a transaction that displaced him from the book of eternal covenant with the Almighty God; he made a regrettable decision. The position of birth is the most difficult thing to change but Jacob changed it by choice (Genesis 25:29-34).

Beloved, the wrong decision of today can close a destiny forever. So, avoid wrong decisions and guard your heart from negative suggestions that can influence your decisions.

REMEMBER THIS: People make choices, and choices make people.
ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Determine to succeed in life and fulfil your destiny no matter the situation around you.
2. Make out time to think on scriptures that will build your faith unto fulfilment.
3. Back up your decision with brutal work and aggressive prayer.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to make the right decision for my life and destiny. Nothing can hamper my fulfilment in life and destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Deuteronomy 19-22
QUOTE: When a man has a future in mind, he operates with wisdom in the present. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The latest research shows that the brain’s memory capacity is a quadrillion, or 1015 bytes. Astoundingly, this is about the same amount needed to store the entire internet.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: I prophesy total deliverance for you from the wrong choices in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: THURSDAY 6TH FEBRUARY, 2020*

*TOPIC: WORKING THE DREAM – Part 1*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 47:13-26*

The earth in which we live today was a dream in God’s heart. But God did not stop at the stage of dreaming, He worked out His dream. This devotional book in your hands was a dream that was like a baby downloaded into my spirit by the Holy Ghost many years ago, but it is now a reality because I worked it out. 

Everything you see today, be it scientific inventions, technological inventions and innovations, data tech, manufacturing, medical discoveries etc, were all dreams which became a reality because a certain force of action was applied to it. Walt Disney wrote: *"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."* Yes, no dream becomes a reality without commensurate effort, resources and time put into it.

Any dream, any venture, any goal, any vision and any calling you don’t dedicate your life and time to will eventually die. It is better not to dream or have a dream than to have an aborted, impotent and dead dream! And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that whether it is a God- given dream or your personal dream, in this Divine Elevation Year, you must discipline yourself to work it out because your elevation is tied to it. It was Colin well who said: *“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic: it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”*

God is not a waster of divine resources and does not permit any of His children to waste divine resources. Salvation is a free gift but it is given out, and if you don’t work it out, you will shamefully lose it (Philippians 2:12). 

This New Year 2020 is God’s gift to you which you must harness to the best of your ability. What is your 2020 dream? You must make it plain and start working it out. You once dreamt of getting married and having your own family; now you are married, but you must work out your marriage if it must stand the test of time. You had a dream of a better job and now the job is in your hands, but you’ve got to put in your best to stay on the job.

Oh! Your dream business and career is now on course, thank God! But you have serious work to do in maintaining the status quo, else, bankruptcy is inevitable. 

Phillip Sweet penned: *“Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.”* One of the outstanding qualities of Joseph was that he believed the dream he saw. And despite all ODDS, he was positive and focused on his dream. 
Genesis 42:9 reveals: “And Joseph remembered the dreams which he dreamed…” Oh! HE HELD TIGHT TO THE DREAM! He refused the words: GIVING UP; QUITTING! Those words were his arch enemies! Oh! *If you FOCUS on your FOCUS, the world will make you THEIR FOCUS!* Keep seeing where you are going! WORK OUT THE DREAM! Your prayers will not be in vain this year because YOU WILL ELEVATION HOUR! ODM WHEREVER YOU GO! *ODM MOBILE APP IS FINALLY OUT! It contains 8 Languages! Wow!*

*ANNOUNCEMENT *

BLESSED BRETHREN, THE DETAILS BELOW ARE THE THE APPLICATION NUMBER OF A BROTHER WHO WAS INVITED BY THE NIGERIAN CUSTOMS FOR AN APTITUDE TEXT IN CALABAR:
APPLICATION ID: NCS/C04/46009
POSITION APPLIED: ASS-CADRE-04
CENTRE ID: 75802
THOUGH, HE CHOSE LAGOS AS HIS PREFERRED CENTER, HE WAS SENT TO CALABAR. HE HAS GONE AND ARE BACK TO LAGOS. HE ASSISTS IN THE PUBLICATION OF OUR DAILY MANNA AND WAR AGAINST HAMAN ONLINE. IF YOU'RE IN A POSITION WHERE YOU CAN HELP HELP HIM GO THROUGH IT SUCCESSFULLY ( BY GIVING HIM A SLOT OR RECOMMENDATION), OR HELP OF ANY KIND, PLEASE, USE HIS APPLICATION DETAILS PROVIDED ABOVE AS WE ALSO PRAY THAT THE LORD GRANTS HIM FAVOR IN THE SIDE OF THE OFFICERS IN CHARGE OF SCREENING AND TRAINING.
REMAIN BLESSED AND STRONG IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
*PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When The Morning Comes…*
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2. Bind the spirit of fear of failure now. Receive GRACE TO FOCUS ON
YOUR FOCUS!
3. Satan, you are a liar: my dream(s) must come true this year in Jesus name. *(Pray it seriously).*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: NUMBERS 4-6*
*BY: BISHOP DR. CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER_

*Song 1: When The Morning Comes*

1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
and we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
and we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

*Refrain:*
By and by when the morning comes,
When the saints of God are gathered home,
We will tell the story how we’ve overcome;

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
disappointments have prevailed,
and we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
and according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
for some thoughtless word or deed
And we wonder why the test
when we try to do our best,
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {Jan ~June, 2020}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, February 6, 2020

TOPIC: DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED
Read 1 Samuel 30:1-7

1. And it came to pass, when David and his men were come to Ziklag on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the south, and Ziklag, and smitten Ziklag, and burned it with fire;
2. And had taken the women captives, that were therein: they slew not any, either great or small, but carried them away, and went on their way.
3. So David and his men came to the city, and, behold, it was burned with fire; and their wives, and their sons, and their daughters, were taken captives.
4. Then David and the people that were with him lifted up their voice and wept, until they had no more power to weep.
5. And David's two wives were taken captives, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail the wife of Nabal the Carmelite.
6. And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.
7. And David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech's son, I pray thee, bring me hither the ephod. And Abiathar brought thither the ephod to David.

MEMORISE: Look, the Lord your God has set the Land before you; go up and possess it, as the Lord God of your fathers has spoken to you; do not fear or be discouraged (Deuteronomy 1:21)

EXPOSITION

On most cases, God will show you where He is taking you, but He will not show you what He will bring you through. This has been God's normal way of dealing with His own children. When God wanted to bring His people out of the land of Egypt, He showed them the picture of the Land He was bringing them to - the land flowing with milk and honey, but He did not show them what they were going to pass through. God refused to show them what they would pass through along the way, so that they would not be discouraged from the beginning of the journey.

God showed Joseph the picture of the future He had for him, in his dreams, but decided not to show him the hardship and bitterness he had to pass through, in the midst of the journey, before arriving his destination (or destiny). Imagine how Joseph would react in the early stage of his life, if God had revealed to him how his brothers would treat him, the evil things his boss' wife would do to him, and how he would land in the prison, unjustly.

As God spoke to the children of Israel then, His voice is being directed to you now, that you should encourage yourself in the Lord, as David did (1 Sam. 30:6). 

God has set a particular land before you, too. You will surely get there, but not without serious challenges on the way. In fact, only champions are challenged. So, never be discouraged with all you are, or would still be going through on the way to your own promised land. 

The Lord who promised to take you to the Promised Land will surely get you there. Just hold on to Him.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, help me to overcome whatever Satan uses to discourage me in life.
2. I refuse to be discouraged in all the good things I lay my hand upon, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, strengthen the missionaries to overcome all discouragements on the mission fields.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Exodus 28 - 29 & Mark 10
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM